Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

alternarist 29th January 2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3262115)
I don't think it's hard to get the tickets, however the chances of getting better seats are higher if you are TA.

yes it is not hard. So to all those fans who have never been to an ayu concert, you have many options! :D

My luck was good. I had block A at level 1 at Yoyogi for CDL1516 on 31 Dec haha.

kinix 29th January 2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3262122)
yes it is not hard. So to all those fans who have never been to an ayu concert, you have many options! :D

My luck was good. I had block A at level 1 at Yoyogi for CDL1516 on 31 Dec haha.

Show off!!! :D:D:D

AJFmzk 29th January 2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

I don't think it's hard to get the tickets, however the chances of getting better seats are higher if you are TA.

That's good to know. I'm in TA but still kind of worried I won't get a ticket and the longer they drag out the lottery the more expensive it'll be to come

njanjayrp 29th January 2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3262143)
That's good to know. I'm in TA but still kind of worried I won't get a ticket and the longer they drag out the lottery the more expensive it'll be to come

To be honest it still baffles me that they sometimes don’t give the tickets to TA members and yet some of the seats remain empty. If someone’s applying for tickets and is ready to give you thr money why not take it?

I also wonder if they are gonna be using Saitama at it’s full capacity, considering how there used to be way more Tokyo dates before (with Yoyogi and Yokohama), whilst now there are just 2...

kinix 30th January 2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3262144)
To be honest it still baffles me that they sometimes don’t give the tickets to TA members and yet some of the seats remain empty. If someone’s applying for tickets and is ready to give you thr money why not take it?

I also wonder if they are gonna be using Saitama at it’s full capacity, considering how there used to be way more Tokyo dates before (with Yoyogi and Yokohama), whilst now there are just 2...

Maybe those seats are those resellers tickets which somebody might have over ballot or given up for better seats?
Or ppl who just couldnt make it at the last minute.

hayasaki 30th January 2018 03:35 AM

Quote:

Not at all. The seats i’ve always been getting since Made in Tokyo were pretty shit. LOOOOL I just noticed how unlucky i am not getting silver streamers anymore. The last time i got seated in arena, i sold my stand seat and bought an arena one from a reseller which was like double of the price. Thus it wasn’t even nice enough. Maybe because i always just buy one ticket? I’ll try to get two this time and see if there’s difference lol

junshen 30th January 2018 06:27 AM

Quote:

seats are better if you are overseas TA member I guess. my seat been within/around 20 rows for my last 10's shows.
The bad is you wont get in the first few row

~angel*ayumi~ 30th January 2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3262175)
seats are better if you are overseas TA member I guess. my seat been within/around 20 rows for my last 10's shows.

Friend got 2nd row ticket for CdM through Global TA ;)
Another friend got low numbered Ticket for TA Tour 2015, she was one of the first to enter and was at the very first row, also Gloabl TA.

Arrrgh! This wait for the lottery os killing me xD

njanjayrp 30th January 2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3262175)

Yeah. I would always get a B or C arena seats close to the cat walk. I guess it does seem like overseas members have priority.

Zeke. 30th January 2018 09:30 AM

Omg I just about had a damn heart attack with you guys talking about the lottery - I thought I missed the ballot! Fuckin hell.

~angel*ayumi~ 30th January 2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3262196)
Omg I just about had a damn heart attack with you guys talking about the lottery - I thought I missed the ballot! Fuckin hell.

haha xD No, no sight of the lottery yet :headache

roxaskh2fm 30th January 2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262186)
Friend got 2nd row ticket for CdM through Global TA ;)
Another friend got low numbered Ticket for TA Tour 2015, she was one of the first to enter and was at the very first row, also Gloabl TA.

Arrrgh! This wait for the lottery os killing me xD

Let's pray that this is true and i can get good seats XD It will be my first Ayu Concert and i'm really excited!! *_*

duque 30th January 2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxaskh2fm (Post 3262215)
Let's pray that this is true and i can get good seats XD It will be my first Ayu Concert and i'm really excited!! *_*

x2!

We need news on that TA lottery! lol

Chibi-Chan 30th January 2018 08:53 PM

I have a question: is it possible to sell a ticket you got via TA? Because I want to apply for the Osaka date on Sunday also but don't know if I can make it, since I maybe will have to be in Tokyo on Monday for exams. I won't know when exactly my exams will be until April.

hayasaki 30th January 2018 09:44 PM

^as of now it is still possible. I sold mine for the first chapter and got another with a better seat. :D

Chibi-Chan 30th January 2018 09:51 PM

^ah ok, thanks! How does reselling a ticket work? Do I get a physical one or just an electronic one?

rainbow_smile 30th January 2018 10:01 PM

I think reselling an overseas TA ticket would be very hard since you can only get the ticket itself on the day of the concert and you have to show your ID which has to match your name on the ticket when you receive it

Unless you can pick it up on the day and give it to the buyer at the venue

Chibi-Chan 30th January 2018 10:22 PM

^ok, that would be difficult then lol

kendelle 31st January 2018 06:39 AM

I had to show my passport to get mine, so it might be difficult. Depending on the person though they might not check very hard....so you could just stipulate that they have to look like you to buy? LOL

Also, I forgot to mention it earlier but there are gift boxes for Ayu and the dancers at this venue which I haven't heard of before. I'm giving her some chocolate from my home city today, so if anyone is coming from international locations you might want to drop in a souvenir!

~angel*ayumi~ 31st January 2018 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3262254)
I think reselling an overseas TA ticket would be very hard since you can only get the ticket itself on the day of the concert and you have to show your ID which has to match your name on the ticket when you receive it

Unless you can pick it up on the day and give it to the buyer at the venue

You can let someone else pick up your ticket, but you need to tell TA in advance through a form.