Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayu at a-nation '10 - setlist, photos, and etc. [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103129)

truehappiness 15th August 2010 09:43 PM

Ayu at a-nation '10 - setlist, photos, and etc. [II]

Setlist
Spoiler:
00. THE introduction
01. Microphone
02. A Song for XX
03. Greatful days ~ glitter ~ BLUE BIRD
04. blossom
05. MOON (at Ehime) / crossroad (at Nagoya)
06. Boys & Girls
07. evolution
08. SURREAL
09. July 1st

Video clips
Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuawas (Post 2464384)
a-nation '10 Fancam Rips
Credits: nananyan (YT user)
1. Microphone
2. A Song for xx
3. Greatful Days / glitter / Blue Bird
4. blossom
5. Boys & Girls

There's no fancam of crossroad.
If there's any problem please tell me, I'll try to fix it :)
If you wanna share this in another forum or webpage please, credit nananyan and me!

Audio rips
Spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringer_of_the_sun (Post 2463020)
Very LQ since I had to keep my camera hidden in my bag, but enjoy! Please PM me w/ with the link if you can help mirror these. Thanks!

microphone

A Song for XX

greatful days + glitter+ BLUE BIRD

blossom

crossroad

boys & girls

evolution + SURREAL

July 1st

Photos
Spoiler:

http://www.wowow.co.jp/pg/detail/051380001/index.php

a-nation '10 will be broadcast on September 25th on WOWOW.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4ke5a53w104i8oe

Previous threads
Ayu to appear at a-nation '10

rakeru 16th August 2010 02:20 AM

I didn't check out the setlist too thoroughly before, but she's really hamming up some classics there. "Back to the roots", indeed.

love in music 16th August 2010 02:23 AM

September is going to be an amazing month.

YukasMx_TA 16th August 2010 02:27 AM

^ Agree with you...!! =D
Anyone here who saw crossroad performance at Nagoya? I'm curious about how great the full song is!!! o_o

BTW... is there any way to see it through internet on September 25?? ^o^

Bigtop 16th August 2010 03:18 AM

September's going to be quite awesome! Starting off with miwa and Sayuri Sugawara, next comes Arashi, then goes the good-bye of Rina Aiuchi, and then, after all those, it's Ayu's show to move on!

I think the best goes for last - Ayu's 49th and 50th singles should suit it! But first we've got a-nation to do...

Max_ZZZ 16th August 2010 03:23 AM

^ ya?? i'm so surprised people aren't bursting to hear it

crea_spain 16th August 2010 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2455943)
September is going to be an amazing month.

also in early October with the R'n'RC Final Tour ~7daysSpecial~

truehappiness 16th August 2010 04:27 AM

I wonder what'll happen in November/December.

Album and CDL prep, please~

crea_spain 16th August 2010 04:41 AM

maybe late October / early November could have something to do with her secret project from the trip to Hong Kong ^^

LacusClyne 16th August 2010 05:35 AM

i wouldn't be shock if there is a oversea concert!

4minute Girl 16th August 2010 05:40 AM

why does she sing surreal and evolution she can't sing them live anymore with her vibrations in her voice and screaming its very bad she should sing different songs that suit her voice like the songs on a song for xx. she is back in a song for xx era again anyways she should sing You or from your letter they would be more fitting.

crea_spain 16th August 2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2456072)
i wouldn't be shock if there is a oversea concert!

maybe they have scheduled some type of 50th Single anniversary Tour to start in Asia and to end at Yoyogi with the 10th anniversary CDL 2010-2011 #speculationtime xD

njanjayrp 16th August 2010 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4minute Girl (Post 2456075)
why does she sing surreal and evolution she can't sing them live anymore with her vibrations in her voice and screaming its very bad she should sing different songs that suit her voice like the songs on a song for xx. she is back in a song for xx era again anyways she should sing You or from your letter they would be more fitting.

We've been over it so many times. SURREAL and evolution are some of her biggest hits, people have loads of fun during those songs and love it when she performs them - they're not about singing, but the atmosphere. ASFXX songs suit her voice? :rolleyes

koumori 16th August 2010 06:50 AM

Thanks for the new thread :yes

I'm really excited for all these new releases and the performance in September...a really busy month X-X; I wonder (and kinda hope) November will be all quiet, but maybe a winter single as always from her...it sounds selfish but I do love her winter releases :laugh

She looks beautiful in the photos in the first post too <3 So natural and she seems to be having fun ^-^

Masamune 16th August 2010 01:57 PM

Really shocking pic the coffin one!....

Thanks for the info & photos!

Yoake 16th August 2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 2456108)
Thanks for the new thread :yes

I'm really excited for all these new releases and the performance in September...a really busy month X-X; I wonder (and kinda hope) November will be all quiet, but maybe a winter single as always from her...it sounds selfish but I do love her winter releases :laugh

She looks beautiful in the photos in the first post too <3 So natural and she seems to be having fun ^-^

maybe she'll do as in 2006.
we'll have no winter single but a winter song+pv that will be in a new album.^^

maikaru 16th August 2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4minute Girl (Post 2456075)

And actually from members of Mixi, they've been saying her voice during these two songs is great, much better than usual, and her energy during evolution when she says "Come on!!" is full power. I talked with someone who went, and she said it's the most energetic and great vocal she experienced of evolution and SURREAL.

JackieRos 16th August 2010 02:45 PM

not too excited at the set list but I'm glad some of her old songs are there
YAY FOR SURREAL

oh man her body *drools* she looks good

Luja. 16th August 2010 04:09 PM

Those pictures are so full of energy, I love them:D
And the outfits are pretty, all of them:yes

asmAyumi1992 16th August 2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crea_spain (Post 2456050)
maybe late October / early November could have something to do with her secret project from the trip to Hong Kong ^^

Please dont make me so hyped up :thud