Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Forum Helpers (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13954)

Unimatrix Prime™ 12th May 2004 03:28 AM

I had a feeling LeButler would become a Defender, seeing as how he's posted loads of downloads here for everyone, even sacrificing his own bandwidth on his PC to share massive videos! I would've nominated him for "Download Defender", but I don't don't those forums need much moderating :laugh

Congrats to all the new Defenders ;) !

nmskalmn 12th May 2004 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuRocks
How they are selected
Nominations for helpers will be accepted from the initiates. To nominate someone send an email to nominate@ahsforum.com. Please include the reasons why you think this person would be a good candidate. There is no deadline for submitting nominations. The staff will continuously accept nomination emails as long as they decide to keep this program going.

The staff will seriously consider every person suggested. These are some of the criteria that will be taken into account:
  • length of membership at AHS
  • maturity
  • communication skills
  • manners
  • expertise in Ayumi Hamasaki/J-pop/J-culture

Posting downloads is not one of the criteria.

If there is someone who you think would be a good moderator it is important that you let us know by sending an email to the above address. You can also nominate yourself.

Unimatrix Prime™ 12th May 2004 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmskalmn
Posting downloads is not one of the criteria.

If there is someone who you think would be a good moderator it is important that you let us know by sending an email to the above address. You can also nominate yourself.

I know it's not one of them, but the fact that he's willing to help others is what I consider to be a good mod. He's an overall friendly person, both on AHS and off, knows his stuff on Ayu, has been around for some time, and it's not often that someone offers over 1GB of files for direct download... quite amazing in itself! I would've voted for him personally a few weeks ago, along with many other great people, but as you're aware of, I wasn't able to (although I do know that nominations are always accepted) :(

And about your last line, I don't think that'd be possible.

y2687 12th May 2004 04:41 AM

Use those powers wisely, grasshoppers. Goodluck :thumbsup

nmskalmn 10th July 2004 02:31 PM

The staff would like to thank ayumi_pukka89, LeButler, and Ryoko for working with us during the last two months. arigatou! :thumbsup

We will be choosing 3 new forum helpers soon. Once again, if there is someone who you think would be a good moderator it is very important that you let us know by sending an email to nominate@ahsforum.com. You can also nominate yourself.

Piccolo 10th July 2004 05:36 PM

Good job guys :)

CT_Cool 10th July 2004 06:14 PM

yep great job :clapclap was very helpful :)

Ayufan11 11th July 2004 12:59 AM

great job! :thumbsup have fun

destiny_ayu 31st July 2004 06:11 AM

Isit the Forum still in need of 3 helpers?! :confused :confused :confused

PickleCookies 31st July 2004 06:15 AM

appears, Bulmasman, and Piccolo are the helpers.

Check it out: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showgroups.php?

destiny_ayu 31st July 2004 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmskalmn
The staff would like to thank ayumi_pukka89, LeButler, and Ryoko for working with us during the last two months. arigatou! :thumbsup

We will be choosing 3 new forum helpers soon. Once again, if there is someone who you think would be a good moderator it is very important that you let us know by sending an email to nominate@ahsforum.com. You can also nominate yourself.

Coz it stated there.. so im confused whether the forum is still in need of 3 more forum helpers..

boogieordie 31st July 2004 06:37 AM

Like PickleCookies said, the current helpers are appears, Bulmasman, and Piccolo.

We continue to pick different rounds of helpers, which is why we are always open for nominations.

jerms 31st July 2004 05:23 PM

:laugh go appears! YOU HAVE TRASH CONTROL! :thumbsup :roflmao

destiny_ayu 31st July 2004 07:07 PM

Oh i see.. now i got it.. ^^ Thx.. been away from AHS for some time.. :P many things started to "blur" for me :tipsy

Ibitsu Kokoro 9th December 2004 02:43 AM

I think I would like to help now.

~K+ 19th December 2004 11:25 PM

Congrats on sxesven being a new Defender, you'll make a good one!

sxesven 20th December 2004 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~K+
Congrats on sxesven being a new Defender, you'll make a good one!

Thanks, Kev, I most certainly hope so! :)

PickleCookies 20th December 2004 11:59 PM

Sven's a mod? Yay! :hat

nmskalmn 16th February 2005 10:03 PM

Thanks again to Chibinina4, Corybobory, and sxesven who have just completed their turn as forum moderators.

We will be choosing 3 new forum helpers soon. If there is someone who you think would be a good moderator it is very important that you let us know by sending an email to nominate@ahsforum.com. You can also nominate yourself.

jerms 17th February 2005 01:15 AM

yay go sexy 7's