Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Music Chat (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Which Female Artist you hate the most? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113019)

Mirrorcle Monster 14th March 2012 04:40 PM

Which Female Artist you hate the most?

Rihanna all the way

bondingo 14th March 2012 04:42 PM

Out of these options, EASILY Katy Perry. I can't stand her.

jewelbox 14th March 2012 04:45 PM

Nicki Minaj & Gaga

JackieRos 14th March 2012 04:46 PM

used to be lady gaga but adele took her place.
I hate her so bad

Tom Punks 14th March 2012 04:49 PM

It's a tie between Rihanna and Lady Gaga, but since I voted Lady Gaga as my most liked in the other poll, I went with Rihanna. :P

I actually actively dislike Lady Gaga; she comes across as incredibly fake and try hard, and the meat dress incident made me despise her as a public figure.

I'm honestly pretty indifferent to Rihanna because she's not particularly offensive as a person, but I find her very try hard as well. She seems like she wants really badly to be shocking and trashy and hip, but she has to try way too hard to achieve it (and even then, I don't think she really achieves it :think). Unlike Gaga, she's not creative or talented, and her music is generic and lackluster.

aloopy 14th March 2012 04:55 PM

Personality: Rihanna

Music: Katy Perry, Kesha, Britney

No_Doubt 14th March 2012 04:59 PM

I don't mind any of the artists listed, but if I had to choose a least favourite one it would be Adele. While I admire her vocal talent, I find almost all of her songs to be boring, middle-of-the-road snooze fests. "Chasing Pavements" and "Rolling in the Deep" are both excellent though.

RayJason 14th March 2012 05:00 PM

Really dislike: Rihanna because she's stupid
Dislike: everyone on that list

Chibi-Chan 14th March 2012 05:22 PM

Lady GaGa all the way! Her "I'm so individual and respect me as I am!" affected behavior is so fake!

YUKARI 14th March 2012 05:31 PM

lol I'm first here to hate Ke$ha! she's so irritating and got no talent omg I can't understand how she gained the fame :headache

terra 14th March 2012 05:40 PM

Ke$ha all the way
I don't like her at all :no

love in music 14th March 2012 06:22 PM

this was tough. it was between Rihanna, Katy Perry and Ke$ha. ultimately i picked Katy Perry because i despise her voice but have to hear it the most out of them.

Kanzaki 14th March 2012 06:35 PM

Out of these? Madonna.

Minttulatte 14th March 2012 08:04 PM

I have to say Ke$ha. I can't stand her image, her music or her voice. -_-

NintendoHTF1242 14th March 2012 08:44 PM

AHS allows a topic where we blatantly state which artists we hate? Idk how I feel about this lol.

I actually enjoy all these artists (although I don't listen to much Madonna). I don't hate or even dislike any of them, tbh. Maybe because I'm a big pop fan.

EDIT: Didn't notice the love topic, oops

Kouyou 14th March 2012 09:23 PM

Lady Gaga, for sure. I like her music, but I can't stand her as a person. She considers herself a God and she acts like she can understand and sympathize with all of her fans when SHE CAN'T. How can you simultaneously act like a God while claiming you are just like everyone else? No. :no I also hate how she acts like all her releases will change the world. NO. Just no. :no

jewelbox 14th March 2012 09:48 PM

^ I agree but I don't like her music either.

emi♡ 14th March 2012 09:50 PM

kesha. Cause she doesnt even have good music.

Benikari47 14th March 2012 10:20 PM

None of those i dislike, i pretty much enjoy all of them .. but Adele can be incredibly boring at times.

xLitax 14th March 2012 10:39 PM

None.

Music-wise, I'll go with Kesha since she doesn't sing and has autotune-overload.