Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] [twitter] New Remix Album (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104714)

Tasked 15th October 2010 09:29 PM

[twitter] New Remix Album

Ok, this is early an announcement as it gets. For those who missed all the action:

Ayu trance 4 is going to be released, and Ayu-mi-x 7 and Ayu-ro mix 4 are currently also being considered.

Several members, including myself, kept on tweeting Ayu and Max (Ayu's manager) to release a new remix album. Suddenly, Max tweeted Ayu. He told her there was a lot of request for an Ayu Trance album, and he asked Ayu what to do. Ayu replied to hem: 'let's make it, let's make it!'.
So, several tweets later, Max posted that he has decided to use 'make Ayu Trance 4'. He also said he is considering other mix-albums aswell..

So thanks to us AHS-ers, we sparked the creation of a new remix album!!

Tweets
Max: Ayu Tranceのリクエスト多いけどどうする? There are a lot of requests for Ayu Trance, but how will we proceed?
Ayu: 創ろう♪創ろう♪ Let's start it! Let's start it!
Max: では、久々に得意ジャンル制作させて頂きます! Well, it's been a long time since we worked on this genre!
Ayu: いぇ~(^O^)/(^O^)/(^O^)/♪ Yea!
Max: 大丈夫。いつも通りアカペラで俺たちが作るから It's okay, we'l jsut use the a capella's (that are already made)
Ayu: 楽しみ~っっっ(^O^) It will be fun! / That's cool!

Fan: Are you release a new Ayu trance 4? Is it true? (*O*)
Max: 今さっき、決まった! We have JUST decided on that!

pepper 15th October 2010 09:34 PM

that would be awesome ;) new remix album till end of a year and a new album on new year! that would be amazing. ;d

Pieces_of_SEVEN 15th October 2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rody! (Post 2521760)
oh, and I think the whole idea was jbrat2219's ;)

Hey, it was mine!!!!!
Lol but he can be my partner in crime!

krazeyo 15th October 2010 09:36 PM

Such smart marketing tactics! Discuss the new remix album on twitter D: So smartt

love in music 15th October 2010 09:37 PM

OMG THIS SERIOUSLY WORKED? HOLY ****! you guys are awesome!

Andrenekoi 15th October 2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2521768)
Hey, it was mine!!!!!
Lol but he can be my partner in crime!

She

Pieces_of_SEVEN 15th October 2010 09:38 PM

I'm screaming and listening to ayu trance 3 RIGHT NOW.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DID THIS, GUYS!

channy 15th October 2010 09:38 PM

Tell 'em to make it an AYU TRANCE remix album!

I don't want it to be an ayu-mi-x or ayu-ro album! (But I'd be fine with three new remix albums, one of each remix genre ^^)

PS: A "GUILTY Classical" would be fine, too.

PPS: Oops, I missed this out: "Max said litteraly that they're creating AYU TRANCE 4, but he's also 'considering' Ayu-ro-mi-x 4 and Ayu-mi-x 7!!!" <--- YAAY! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <333

Pieces_of_SEVEN 15th October 2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiSeido (Post 2521776)
Tell 'em to make it an AYU TRANCE remix album!

I don't want it to be an ayu-mi-x or ayu-ro album!

That was the initial idea...for ayu trance 4 ... people should leave it at that for right now!!

Max said they are going to go ahead and make ayu trance 4 happen!

Tasked 15th October 2010 09:41 PM

@Pieces, sorry!!! I missed that in overexcitement!!! Ayu fans unite!!! xD

Picaflor 7/4 15th October 2010 09:41 PM

^
^
^did you not read the entire post? IT'S EVEN IN BOLD AT THE BOTTOM!!

Quote:

note: Max said litteraly that they're creating AYU TRANCE 4, but he's also 'considering' Ayu-ro-mi-x 4 and Ayu-mi-x 7!!!
and btw the fact that they are making ayu trance 4, and thinking about making more remix albums is amazing! This thread is better than sex.

yuki_unmei 15th October 2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rody! (Post 2521752)

note: Max said litteraly that they're creating AYU TRANCE 4, but he's also 'considering' Ayu-ro-mi-x 4 and Ayu-mi-x 7!!!

just, wow!:tipsy

jbrat2219 15th October 2010 09:45 PM

It's as good as confirmed! It was her producer's own words! He better not go back on it!!!

Tasked 15th October 2010 09:47 PM

Exactly.. Max said it, Ayu said it.. This cannot go wrong, right? :D I just STILL can't believe that we fans are responsible for that album. DEFINITELY buy it, ok? ^___^"""!!!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 15th October 2010 09:48 PM

I'M BUYING 12 COPIES!!!!!!

I'm gonna hold a contest at AHS and then give 10 copies away to the winners. LOL

love in music 15th October 2010 09:49 PM

seriously I had no hope there would ever be another trance album! now I can fantasize of which songs will be on there and there will actually be a chance that they will be! omg. seriously it's all because of you guys, you're amazing :heart

Chibi_Venus 15th October 2010 09:49 PM

...I need to get back on Twitter. XD

This sounds awesome! :) Can't wait to hear confirmed news! ;D

joshohhhhh 15th October 2010 09:49 PM

AHHHHHHHHH! I WANT THIS SO BADLY.

jbrat2219 15th October 2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2521797)
I'M BUYING 12 COPIES!!!!!!

I'm gonna hold a contest at AHS and then give 10 copies away to the winners. LOL

LOL!!!!! If I can get a job by then, I'm buying a copy for all my friends, family, co-workers, Japanese class-mates, Japanese teacher, the Japanese Language DEPARTMENT and the first 5 strangers I see the day I get em!!!!

rainbow_smile 15th October 2010 09:51 PM

Wow oO Not really into remixes, but I know that a lot of people like the remixes of Ayu's songs, so I think that would be great ^^
And yes, I find it so nice that Ayu listens to the opinions of her fans ^^