Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120074)

truehappiness 14th May 2014 06:34 AM

15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details
 
Still no name yet, but...

- 8 new songs (includes Pray/Hello new me); meaning that we get the other six during the tour (XOXO, Angel, Lelio, Terminal, What is forever love, NOW & 4EVA)
- 5 new PVs, 5 making-ofs
- XOXO, Angel, and Lelio are getting PVs (not Hello new me or Pray, surprisingly)
- Feel the love/Merry-go-round are getting album PVs
- Feel the love's PV is fully animated and features Bloody Bunny
- Merry-go-round's PV features m-flo's VERBAL

http://www.hmv.co.jp/fl/167/76/1/?ut...ce=raa000000c0

Quote:

浜崎あゆみ 通算15枚目のオリジナルアルバム発売決定!

CD初収録8曲+PV&メイキング初収録10曲を収録!
通算15作目となるオリジナル・アルバムは、全米No.1ヒットを数多く手掛ける世界的なスーパー・プロデ ューサー“RedOne”、R&Bシーンを中心に活躍するトップ・プロデューサー“Rodne y Jerkins”、世界DJランキングNo.1に5度も輝いたオランダの至宝“Armin van Buuren”、ダンス・ミュージック・シーンの最前線でヒットを量産し続けるオランダ人アーティスト“F edde Le Grand”、そのメロディアスな作風とアップリフティングなDJでアジア全土を魅了する“DAISHI DANCE”ら、各国を代表する超豪華プロデューサーが参加した、ayuの新境地とも言える世界標準の傑作 誕生!

4月からスタートし、毎週高視聴率をキープしていて人気のフジテレビ系ドラマ「続・最後から二番目の恋」の 主題歌として話題の新曲「Hello new me」や、映画「BUDDHA2 手塚治虫のブッダ -終わりなき旅」主題歌として好評を博している「Pray」も収録した、まさにファン待望のオリジナル・フル ・アルバム!!

DVD&Blu-rayには、新曲「XOXO」「Angel」「Lelio」のvideo clipとmaking clipのほか、昨年12月リリースの「Feel the love」「Merry-go-round」を新たに撮影・編集したアルバムver.を収録!タイで絶大な人気を誇る人気アニメ“Bloo dy Bunny”と“ayupan”がコラボした「Feel the love」は、2003年リリース「Connected」以来のフル・アニメーション作品!「Merr y-go-round」にはコラボアーティストのVERBAL(m-flo)が出演!ストーリーに更に深みと見所が加わった、どちらも新たに生まれ変わったvideo clipを初収録!!

収録予定内容

Disc-1 CD
・Feel the love
・Merry-go-round
・Pray
・Hello new me
・XOXO
・Terminal
・Angel
・Lelio
・What is forever love
・NOW & 4EVA
※ほか収録内容未定

Disc-2 DVD/Blu-ray
・Feel the love (video clip)
・Merry-go-round (video clip)
・XOXO (video clip)
・Angel (video clip)
・Lelio (video clip)
・Feel the love (making clip)
・Merry-go-round (making clip)
・XOXO (making clip)
・Angel (making clip)
・Lelio (making clip)
※ほか収録内容未定
収録時間未定
The titles are getting out of control. Any guesses about who is producing what? One of them has to be the rock song she was hinting at. Lelio is a strange name... seems like it's Italian with Latin roots that means 'joking/laughing/talkative'. I also wonder if one of the three new PVs is the Armin song or not since she'd probably choose one of his tracks to have a video.

Doesn't seem like there's a special edition this time!

Preorder links:
CD+Blu-ray - CDJapan | YesAsia | Amazon.co.jp | HMV.co.jp
CD+DVD - CDJapan | YesAsia | Amazon.co.jp | HMV.co.jp
CD only - CDJapan | YesAsia | Amazon.co.jp | HMV.co.jp

Foyuki 14th May 2014 06:48 AM

album title's gonna be Forever Love looool

LONJJONG 14th May 2014 06:49 AM

^That makes sense though :P

truehappiness 14th May 2014 06:49 AM

LOVE again to Forever LOVE... aie.

Or 4EVA LOVE?

primavera♥ 14th May 2014 06:54 AM

I have no clue who is producing what. Maybe the rock track is What is forever love....
Or Terminal

I'm still not over the tackiness of NOW & 4EVA. So it better be great.

Lélio is a classical piece I think, and that's all I know in relation to the world of music. And it's not that popular I'm pretty sure. So I don't know what that actually means. I assume there is an actual meaning to the word

Refix 14th May 2014 06:59 AM

Why did she decided to change FTL PV? Is it about the whole misunderstanding drama back then?
Lelio... still don't get that.
Oh well, hope the cover and booklet doesn't get too tacky as the tracklist tittle.

Maraschino 14th May 2014 07:01 AM

NEW MV for FTL & MGR! That sounds nice.
The titles... they seems so random. As to the Rock song, my bet is on Lelio :)

truehappiness 14th May 2014 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refix (Post 3074867)
Why did she decided to change FTL PV? Is it about the whole misunderstanding drama back then?
Lelio... still don't get that.
Oh well, hope the cover and booklet doesn't get too tacky as the tracklist tittle.

I don't think so. I think they just wanted to make the album a bit more special?

I'm not entirely sure about the Merry-go-round PV but it might expand on the story of the first PV?

primavera♥ 14th May 2014 07:24 AM

It doesn't seem like the new album pvs will be too serious for those two but it'll be interesting to watch

cosmicfirefly 14th May 2014 07:26 AM

It's great they're redoing the PVs, is this the first time she's had multiple versions of music videos? I'm really looking forward to this album, though I'd wish they'd release the album name already.

truehappiness 14th May 2014 07:27 AM

I wonder if we're not getting the title simply because she hasn't come up with it yet?

Also I think it might be the first time that the single versions and album versions of PVs are completely different.

Angel and Terminal are my favorite of the new song titles.

AyUmIXx 14th May 2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

- Feel the love/Merry-go-round are getting album PVs
- Feel the love's PV is fully animated and features Bloody Bunny
- Merry-go-round's PV features m-flo's VERBAL
so FTL and MGR are going to have new PVs..
nice nice.. looking forward to it.

the song titles are quite funny haha. XOXO seems gonna be quite flirty song haha

holy_arrow 14th May 2014 07:54 AM

I don't understand about "Merry-go-round's PV features m-flo's VERBAL" ?
Can someone make it clear ?
So disappointing that there wouldn't be Pray, hello new me's PVs
Hope "Angel" would be ballad and the beautiful PV

truehappiness 14th May 2014 07:55 AM

VERBAL is going to be in the PV now apparently. Before it was that guy who Ayu was 'drawing' in the park and lipped VERBAL's lines.

RealLight 14th May 2014 07:57 AM

NOW & 4EVA... really Ayu? -.-

I don't expect anything new from FTL and MGR new pv's, i bet they're gonna be the same as the single version, with only new shots/edit, and i'm having good vibes from Terminal, like it's gonna have an epic sound.

KuuXAyu-fan 14th May 2014 08:00 AM

I wonder if there'll be a fanclub edition

Refix 14th May 2014 08:05 AM

I picture FTL to be very comical than the original. Very pop art like Madonna's Music maybe. Very pop. And hippies. So America. And less drama lol

terra 14th May 2014 08:06 AM

I'm excited and :laugh at the song titles, I hope it'll be much better than LOVE again :yes

perfectodub 14th May 2014 08:45 AM

I guess....

FEEL THE LOVE "NEW PV" : A Bloody Bunny show footage montage

MARY GO ROUND "NEW PV" : ayu takes from the first video clip coupled with Countdown 13-14 live version.

not Expecting too much about thoses XD

i really hope that ayu is doing a cool work with the new western producers and not making some cute songs (ala Angel Song) and slam them generic electronic western sounds

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th May 2014 08:50 AM

I don't really like the animation of Bloody Bunny. But then again, it's just kind of a bonus anyway. :)

I like the titles, they're intriguing. The 4EVA one is so middle school though lol.

truehappiness 14th May 2014 08:53 AM

What is forever love is probably the strangest title from her...

Is it one of her 'longest' non-interlude titles?

Linza-mo 14th May 2014 09:30 AM

I'm so happy that Merry-go-round has a new ver. with Verbal ! =D

Eewyi 14th May 2014 09:36 AM

XOXO and NOW & 4EVA sound like Kuu songs title wise so I hope they will be upbeat w.
Lelio is mysterious, where it originates?
And Bloody Bunny is cute, I hope we have brand new animation for that, not just footage. And without that mediocre voice acting!
I'm curious about the album title.

~StarCatcher~ 14th May 2014 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eewyi (Post 3074900)
XOXO and NOW & 4EVA sound like Kuu songs title wise so I hope they will be upbeat w.
Lelio is mysterious, where it originates?
And Bloody Bunny is cute, I hope we have brand new animation for that, not just footage. And without that mediocre voice acting!
I'm curious about the album title.

XOXO and NOW & 4EVA really sound like Kuu songs :D

Maybe Lelio is originated in this:

"Lélio, ou le Retour à la Vie (English: Lélio, or the Return to Life) Op. 14b, is a work incorporating music and spoken text by the French composer Hector Berlioz, intended as a sequel to his Symphonie fantastique.

It was composed in Italy in 1831, often using previously written music, and first performed at the Conservatoire de Paris on 9 December 1832 as Le retour à la vie, mélologue en six parties. It was revised for a performance in Weimar at the request of Franz Liszt in 1855 and published the following year. According to David Cairns, Lélio had the most "immediate impact" of all Berlioz's works, yet the fashionable Romantic features and the mixture of declamation and music which appealed to early audiences have served to date the piece and it is rarely revived or recorded nowadays."

Found it on wikipedia...

clover_bali 14th May 2014 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3074901)
XOXO and NOW & 4EVA really sound like Kuu songs :D


XOXO ---> KO-XO KO-XO (KOSO KOSO-Kuu) :D #justkidding

LONJJONG 14th May 2014 10:43 AM

XOXO reminds me of EXO's XOXO :D

hidekirby 14th May 2014 10:44 AM

NOW & 4EVA... really.

I don't really see the point of doing 2 other PVs for the same songs. I'd rather have 2 new songs having PVs. It feels a bit disorganized.

So if I understand, the album is composed of those 8 listed songs + 6 which will be revealed later= 14 songs (+interludes)?

waterballoon 14th May 2014 10:49 AM

interesting titles! Angel and XOXO and Lelio I'm looking forward to a lot. also new PVs for Ftl/Mgr.. she's putting in effort

~StarCatcher~ 14th May 2014 10:54 AM

I really have the feeling this album will be as creative and awesome as NEXT LEVEL and Rock 'n' Roll Circus♥

Yoake 14th May 2014 11:04 AM

I don't want to see more VERBAL collab with Ayu. -_-" I dislike everything they did for her even their appearance at CDL was bad.

I'm excited for the new version of FTL. I hope it'll be explosive with Bloody Bunny.

XOXO...I never thought to see such kind of title in Ayu's discography.

The tracklist is appealing.

primavera♥ 14th May 2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3074915)
I really have the feeling this album will be as creative and awesome as NEXT LEVEL and Rock 'n' Roll Circus♥

Me too! So I really hope it is.

Chris85 14th May 2014 11:06 AM

Track titles are sick :-) So much love and forever...And there's new
Angel in da house, so Last Angel wasn't THE only Angel after all LOL.

truehappiness 14th May 2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 3074912)
NOW & 4EVA... really.

I don't really see the point of doing 2 other PVs for the same songs. I'd rather have 2 new songs having PVs. It feels a bit disorganized.

So if I understand, the album is composed of those 8 listed songs + 6 which will be revealed later= 14 songs (+interludes)?

No.

Right now, we have two single tracks (Feel the love/Merry-go-round) and eight album tracks that we know of. We already have two of the album tracks (Pray and Hello new me) and the other six will be released via free CDs during the PREMIUM SHOWCASE (random order as an example, but basically XOXO/What is forever love, NOW & 4EVA/Terminal, Lelio/Angel will each get a CD) before appearing on the album.

We don't know if there are interludes yet, but as of now the CD has 10 tracks. I don't think we've had an album that short since Duty so I'm guessing the interludes were left out for now.

AyUmIXx 14th May 2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3074901)
XOXO and NOW & 4EVA really sound like Kuu songs :D

Maybe Lelio is originated in this:

"Lélio, ou le Retour à la Vie (English: Lélio, or the Return to Life) Op. 14b, is a work incorporating music and spoken text by the French composer Hector Berlioz, intended as a sequel to his Symphonie fantastique.

It was composed in Italy in 1831, often using previously written music, and first performed at the Conservatoire de Paris on 9 December 1832 as Le retour à la vie, mélologue en six parties. It was revised for a performance in Weimar at the request of Franz Liszt in 1855 and published the following year. According to David Cairns, Lélio had the most "immediate impact" of all Berlioz's works, yet the fashionable Romantic features and the mixture of declamation and music which appealed to early audiences have served to date the piece and it is rarely revived or recorded nowadays."

Found it on wikipedia...

oh this is interesting!
looking forward to this song.

hidekirby 14th May 2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3074919)
No.

Right now, we have two single tracks (Feel the love/Merry-go-round) and eight album tracks that we know of. We already have two of the album tracks (Pray and Hello new me) and the other six will be released via free CDs during the PREMIUM SHOWCASE (random order as an example, but basically XOXO/What is forever love, NOW & 4EVA/Terminal, Lelio/Angel will each get a CD) before appearing on the album.

We don't know if there are interludes yet, but as of now the CD has 10 tracks. I don't think we've had an album that short since Duty so I'm guessing the interludes were left out for now.

Ok!
I hope there are more songs to come :-I

relmy 14th May 2014 11:15 AM

These titles are very Miliyah Kato.

XOXO and variations of it are used way too often for song titles.

November4 14th May 2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3074918)
Track titles are sick :-) So much love and forever...And there's new
Angel in da house, so Last Angel wasn't THE only Angel after all LOL.

LOL I was thinking the same thing!

Am I the only one who hears Beyoncé sing "I love you like xo xo!" when I read XOXO? :P

Terminal, Angel and Lelio sound really nice. I wonder what they're about. Terminal: about a disease or airport terminal?

And of course... NOW & 4EVA (U know) WHO I am !

~StarCatcher~ 14th May 2014 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=November4;3074925]Am I the only one who hears Beyoncé sing "I love you like xo xo!" when I read XOXO? :PQUOTE]

I first thought of Beyoncé'sm song ,too:yes

truehappiness 14th May 2014 11:18 AM

I saw it as "the end" or relating to the end for Terminal.

It could be about airports though and could be hilarious if she was singing about runways and landing strips.

mizuki-7 14th May 2014 11:19 AM

Considering they wrote "※ほか収録内容未定 "

Maybe we will get more new contents not yet decided at the moment ?

truehappiness 14th May 2014 11:26 AM

They have that for the DVD/Blu-ray too.

I wonder if they'll stick a bit of a digest of the May/June shows of the PREMIUM SHOWCASE on the album just as a taste since there's time to film a bit of footage to put on the album before July.

Whatever the case is, this is the first time in a while that we've gotten a preliminary tracklist so early... but I guess it was because they have to get the CDs ready for the tour and people were going to find out the track names anyway.

November4 14th May 2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3074927)
I saw it as "the end" or relating to the end for Terminal.

It could be about airports though and could be hilarious if she was singing about runways and landing strips.

LOL I can totally see her do that

Oh God this album could be so Kumi-ish with her Engrish and ridiculous lyrics xD

random note: my friend always hears "Feed them all!" instead of "Feel the love!", then I showed him the videoclip and the first scene I put on was the fat chick eating a chicken leg LOL

drdolce 14th May 2014 11:42 AM

Nice names. I hoped Tell All would be added too, but oh well. I'm still curious about this album! What's a Lelio? o.O

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3074938)
random note: my friend always hears "Feed them all!" instead of "Feel the love!", then I showed him the videoclip and the first scene I put on was the fat chick eating a chicken leg LOL

:roflmao

Heavenly 14th May 2014 12:14 PM

Thanks for the partial tracklist ! I'm not really enthusiastic about those titles though...
About Lélio, I found an other interpretation : Lélio is a character from the Commedia Dell'Arte who is a joyful lover, loved by the girl he loves, always happy, cheerful, kind and a little fun...
Found it on Wikipedia too ;)
It would be a song about her lover.

/!\ LOVE ALERT in this album x____X /!\

truehappiness 14th May 2014 12:14 PM

I wonder if I should preorder now or wait... what if there's a TA edition or awesome goods?

freedreamer 14th May 2014 12:16 PM

What..? So these 6 new tracks will all be out before the album comes out?? :/
And gosh Pray has NO PV?! Wtcrap...
The track titles are quite interesting..i hope all goes well lol. why am i suddenly underwhelmed..

waterballoon 14th May 2014 12:24 PM

I actually like it that Pray has no PV.. given her record of boring, bland, bad PVs recently I'd leave my imagination to make Pray lovely & abstract :D

and Lelio sounds like an interlude to me.. Terminal could be a rock song.. and XOXO please be the Armin epic EDM I want it trashy like #SELFIE something I can twerk and crump to

Surreal17 14th May 2014 12:28 PM

wow
XOXO?? :lol
Lelio and Terminal sound really interesting
I can't wait for the covers and title@!@

AyuGAME 14th May 2014 12:32 PM

no PV for Pray?!?! aghhh...

sitara 14th May 2014 01:06 PM

Well, then :)
Looks like we're gtting another lovey-dovey album :P
I am almost convinced that the title will be mediocre as "Feel the Love" :P but I hope I'm wrong...

- Is Terminal confirmed to be a full song? Feels like his could be an interlude to me. I'm interested what she does with that, I guess because she flies a lot? I personally dislike airports, they give me an uneasy feeling. (Then again, it could be about something entirely different)

- What is forever love??? Engrish much?? XP I trusted her English skills to be better, but even if not, her husband is American. This shouldn't happen!! (Also, corny as F...)

NOW & 4EVA - NO! JUST NO!! TACKINESS GALORE!!! You're not 14 anymore :(


Despite these titles, this album better be good and not become another Love Songs. I am happy she is working with new producers, so I'm looking forward to the album and hoping for the best! I hope she is taking a few risks and shows us something new :)

Kashoku 14th May 2014 01:13 PM

Wait. this is IT? That's ALL? I know it says partial, but anything left out is 99% freaking interludes. WASTE OF GREAT PRODUCERS.

Cahz- 14th May 2014 01:21 PM

Pretty excited for this album! Songs titles have zero importance for me and I'm really glad we're getting new versions of Ftl/Mgr PVs as I love those songs! Thanks Ayu♥

November4 14th May 2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sitara (Post 3074968)
Well, then :)
Looks like we're gtting another lovey-dovey album :P
I am almost convinced that the title will be mediocre as "Feel the Love" :P but I hope I'm wrong...

- Is Terminal confirmed to be a full song? Feels like his could be an interlude to me. I'm interested what she does with that, I guess because she flies a lot? I personally dislike airports, they give me an uneasy feeling. (Then again, it could be about something entirely different)

- What is forever love??? Engrish much?? XP I trusted her English skills to be better, but even if not, her husband is American. This shouldn't happen!! (Also, corny as F...)

NOW & 4EVA - NO! JUST NO!! TACKINESS GALORE!!! You're not 14 anymore :(


Despite these titles, this album better be good and not become another Love Songs. I am happy she is working with new producers, so I'm looking forward to the album and hoping for the best! I hope she is taking a few risks and shows us something new :)

Love songs is an amazing album and anti-tacky, so idk better comparison would be "not another LOVE again". :P

tsumekaze_ 14th May 2014 01:28 PM

what is forever love.

I just can't anymore I swear. What kind of titles are those? gosh.

November4 14th May 2014 01:32 PM

what Is 4EVA luv??!

it could've been worse. :roflmao

Takakayu 14th May 2014 01:34 PM

NOW & 4EVA? Did ayu get the inspiration from the new Architecture in Helsinki album title?

truehappiness 14th May 2014 01:36 PM

Each producer probably got one song. I don't think anyone expected more than that, right?

AyusJewel 14th May 2014 01:44 PM

Xoxo? One song calls "xoxo"? Ayu please.....don't!

miki_beland 14th May 2014 02:06 PM

Is the tracklist in order? If so, I would be really disappointed, since the new songs would be the second half of the album and it would feel tiring to force myself listening to already known songs at the beggining…

njanjayrp 14th May 2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3074978)
Each producer probably got one song. I don't think anyone expected more than that, right?

I didn't really expect more than that considering the number of producers.

I am afraid how this album will turn out...

ayumisrael 14th May 2014 02:11 PM

It's obviously not in order. Preliminary tracklists aren't usually are. It's more "chronological". So it's not a finalized tracklist and definitely not in that order.

JinHamasaki 14th May 2014 02:26 PM

Maybe in "Feel the love" Bloody bunny will cut that B**** James Ellis up for #revenge for not accepting the the girl ^^;

Zeke. 14th May 2014 02:26 PM

Terminal is such an armin title, but surprised armins track won't get a PV. So on second thought, that may be the rock track. XOXO perhaps redone.

Benikari47 14th May 2014 02:28 PM

Well this definitely sparked my interest, if anything it's made me more excited and curious that's for sure.

I can't at "NOW & 4EVA" though, i swear if she names the album that..

owlflight 14th May 2014 02:47 PM

If only I had spare cash to go ahead and preorder the album. The song titles released so far have got me interested. I feel like she is trying hard to craft a great album and putting a lot of effort forward. This feeling is a welcome change from the rushed/have to release feeling I sometimes get from LOVE again.

tiffanytgs 14th May 2014 02:51 PM

Wow... looking forward to it :)

ayuinh.k? 14th May 2014 03:01 PM

weird song titles aren't surprising considering Are You Wake Up?, Load of the SHUGYO, pieces of SEVEN, taskebab, Song 4 U exists

November4 14th May 2014 03:04 PM

Are You Wake Up? is hilarious. XD

pepper 14th May 2014 03:14 PM

What is forever love, NOW & 4EVA, Angel... I'm dying. all will be ballads I asume XD But... is this LOVE? wasn't a ballad.... *finger crossed*

But Leilo, XOXO and Terminal sounds pretty decent (as titles)
I hope XOXO is more like NaNaNa than Party Queen :>>> Sexy, not cute. But tbh it can be even a BALLAD. Something like melody lol.

November4 14th May 2014 03:19 PM

Ballads made by DJs? :0

kendelle 14th May 2014 03:27 PM

Looks good so far. I wonder how the redone PVs will be as I actaully really loved the original ones so I hope the remakes keep the same epic ayu shots in MGR and the same humour in FTL

XOXO seems like a weird title for Ayu. She's a bit of a Cassie so I wonder if EXO's album XOXO had something to do with that title? She is a bit of a fangirl :)

I didn't mind the 2nd episode of Bloody Bunny. I wonder if by including it here it means Ayu will actually get a speaking role somewhere in here? I'm really hoping for that!

I'm glad there's no $300+ edition but I'll be getting this from TA :D I hope the TA link goes up soon!!

Larisa-chan 14th May 2014 03:35 PM

Lol... some of these titles....... I don't know what to expect from this album, something very western-sounding, agreed with maybe a Kumi Koda vibe? ;/

Well, if Prince can be 50+ years old releasing titles still with "4ever" and "$" and "The One U Wanna C" I guess Ayu can get away with ridiculous titles like NOW & 4EVA XD

AyuGAME 14th May 2014 04:19 PM

just a warning from me...don't put your expectation too high..or you will be dissapointed very fast by the song created from those famous producer.

stickyrice 14th May 2014 04:27 PM

I honestly don't see how any of these titles are "ridiculous" or "weird" :\ I've seen worse especially with JPop lol Anyways, looking forward to it. Just a few more weeks till we get the first set of songs so that's exciting (tour starts May 30th right?)

krtman2002 14th May 2014 04:33 PM

Why is everybody hating Pray so much? I love it and I'm quite glad it's part of the new album.

The song titles are really weird, but promising. I wish the album title is XOXO, XDDDDDDD. If not, Pray is a good Ayu title IMO, even though people would hate it, of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickyrice (Post 3075011)
I honestly don't see how any of these titles are "ridiculous" or "weird" :\ I've seen worse especially with JPop lol Anyways, looking forward to it. Just a few more weeks till we get the first set of songs so that's exciting (tour starts May 30th right?)

Weird considering they come from an Ayu album :yes hahhaa.

November4 14th May 2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krtman2002 (Post 3075013)
Why is everybody hating Pray so much? I love it and I'm quite glad it's part of the new album.

The song titles are really weird, but promising. I wish the album title is XOXO, XDDDDDDD. If not, Pray is a good Ayu title IMO, even though people would hate it, of course.

It's a suuuuper cookie-cutter by-the-books song. It sounds like 3820349 other songs. It's a good song, but it's like... okay. =p

ayu-michan 14th May 2014 04:36 PM

All I worry about while scanning through the partial tracklist is to see how many times the word LOVE was mentioned lol I can't at NOW & 4EVA either. This release seems interesting, new PVs and remake with Bloody Bunny and Verbal. My bet is on Lelio and Terminal for the rock tracks. I have really high hopes for this album.

Isicio 14th May 2014 04:39 PM

I hope they include external bonus like Koda Kumi did with Bon Voyage, but thinking in the past releases ayu doesn't give posters and other bonus with her past albums :( Is so disgusting, no f**king posters anymore

krtman2002 14th May 2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3075016)
It's a suuuuper cookie-cutter by-the-books song. It sounds like 3820349 other songs. It's a good song, but it's like... okay. =p

True, but it's still a good song.

Beloved was also underrated and I listen to it quite often.

kinix 14th May 2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isicio (Post 3075021)
I hope they include external bonus like Koda Kumi did with Bon Voyage, but thinking in the past releases ayu doesn't give posters and other bonus with her past albums :( Is so disgusting, no f**king posters anymore

seriously?... ayu had too many posters giveaway that I didn't want anymore posters.... they are just too troublesome to keep them nicely unless you were to pin them up...

Linoa62 14th May 2014 04:54 PM

According to the official site, this tracklist is not partial, it's the full one... Only 10 tracks o_O Wasn't the first description talking about 15 tracks? Or I imagined this XD
http://avex.jp/ayu/discography/detail.php?id=1007336

visionfactory 14th May 2014 04:58 PM

Finally she is releasing Now & Forever!!! Lol, that rumour comes since like 2006

kinix 14th May 2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoa62 (Post 3075032)
According to the official site, this tracklist is not partial, it's the full one... Only 10 tracks o_O Wasn't the first description talking about 15 tracks? Or I imagined this XD
http://avex.jp/ayu/discography/detail.php?id=1007336

U gotta read properly... it's saying the video side not the album. It's saying there's total of 10 videos which includes the PV and making of...

Linoa62 14th May 2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3075035)
U gotta read properly... it's saying the video side not the album. It's saying there's total of 10 videos which includes the PV and making of...

From the official site:
Quote:

未発表新曲8曲を含む全10曲+未発表映像10本を収録
http://avex.jp/ayu/discography/detail.php?id=1007336
Isn't this saying that the album includes 10 videos, and 10 songs (8 unreleased)?

And usually they put some kind of note under the tracklist to say that it isn't complete, and there's nothing here.

This sentence from the description seems to say as well that the album has 10 tracks:
Quote:

“DJ Hello Kitty”が世界で初めてサウンド・プロデュースした「Feel the love」、“m-flo”が手掛けた「Merry-go-round」という12月に発売されたヒット・シングル2曲に加え、4月からスタートし、毎週高視聴率をキ ープしている人気のフジテレビ系ドラマ「続・最後から二番目の恋」の主題歌「Hello new me」や、映画「BUDDHA2 手塚治虫のブッダ -終わりなき旅」主題歌として好評を博している「Pray」も収録した全10曲。まさにファン待望のオリジナル・フル・アルバム!!

fcjorrit 14th May 2014 05:11 PM

It says therell be more tracks in japanese

November4 14th May 2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3075034)
Finally she is releasing Now & Forever!!! Lol, that rumour comes since like 2006

Are you serious? Like GRAVITY?

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th May 2014 05:17 PM

Omg... Just 10 songs? :-(

My excitement turned into a bit of disappointment. Because we'll be getting 6 of the songs before the album drops.

Hm. :(

kotora 14th May 2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3075039)
Are you serious? Like GRAVITY?

Also when is EGG released

Isicio 14th May 2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3075026)
seriously?... ayu had too many posters giveaway that I didn't want anymore posters.... they are just too troublesome to keep them nicely unless you were to pin them up...

Okey but postcards for example, stickers I don't know xD is more exciting see the external bonus button hahaha

and yep seems like this time we doesn't have interludes :S and personally feels disgusting to see 6 new tracks only. But 3 new PV is good and 2 PV with other versions too. My favorite titles are NOW & 4EVA and XOXO

terra 14th May 2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3075042)
Omg... Just 10 songs? :-(

My excitement turned into a bit of disappointment. Because we'll be getting 6 of the songs before the album drops.

Hm. :(

Same here :(
Maybe 10 songs with foreign composers feels too heavy for avex, financial wise?

macmaayu 14th May 2014 06:56 PM

I want a self titled album from her
「AYUMI」,「AYUMI HAMASAKI」 or 「AYU」
Or 「AHS」which stands for Ayumi HamaSaki

:love

Chibi-Chan 14th May 2014 07:04 PM

New PVs for Flt and mgr? And Bloody Bunny and VERBAL? That sounds nice! Some of the titles sound a bit strange, but I really like most of them. XOXO doesn't remind me of Kuu but of EXO's XOXO, btw.
I'm really excited for this release, I hope my expectations aren't too high...

Coelacanth 14th May 2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 3075047)
Same here :(
Maybe 10 songs with foreign composers feels too heavy for avex, financial wise?

Avex is likely dropping mad money for these producers, especially RedOne and Darkchild.

I don't think anyone should expect a strong theme this time around, especially with the lack of interludes.

Probably a lot like (miss)understood, an awkward transition album, where she'll just be experimenting with new styles...

Livey~ 14th May 2014 07:25 PM

1 Flavor Love Songs Best Collaboration EVA

krtman2002 14th May 2014 07:39 PM

Remember... they had to pay M-flo... XD

marty 14th May 2014 07:46 PM

Feel the love and Merry-go-round new PVs... Ayu, MY QUEEN, BLESS YOU.
Also, XOXO, What is forever love and NOW & 4EVA, I'M DYING, LFMAO.
This woman will be the death of me, I LOVE THIS.

primavera♥ 14th May 2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 3075053)
Avex is likely dropping mad money for these producers, especially RedOne and Darkchild.

I don't think anyone should expect a strong theme this time around, especially with the lack of interludes.

Probably a lot like (miss)understood, an awkward transition album, where she'll just be experimenting with new styles...

Yeah I was wondering about her budget with this. Seems expensive and I'm sure she can't do as much with album production as she did in the past. Especially with music videos and stuff...

Everything about this is different for ayu. Some people wanted different but still may not like it. Even if I don't like it in the end, I'll be glad that she decided to change things up some. Hopefully the actual songs, pvs, and tour will be a different as I hope

Coelacanth 14th May 2014 07:53 PM

My stupid guesses because I'm bored at work and it's the only thing left to speculate at this point:

NOW & 4EVA — Darkchild
What is forever love — Fedde le Grand
Angel — Armin
Terminal — Rock track
Lelio — Daishi Dance
XOXO — RedOne

KLJames 14th May 2014 07:59 PM

if count properly her past album if minus introduction n interlude also only 10~12 songs, depend on how many years she spend for the album.

so i don't mind only 6 new songs, just gimme good quality 6 new songs is more than enough.

Coelacanth 14th May 2014 08:17 PM

It bothers me that "What is forever love" doesn't have a question mark. She's usually on point with that shit. Hopefully it's a typo on Avex's part.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.