Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120074)

truehappiness 14th May 2014 07:53 AM

What is forever love is probably the strangest title from her...

Is it one of her 'longest' non-interlude titles?

Linza-mo 14th May 2014 08:30 AM

I'm so happy that Merry-go-round has a new ver. with Verbal ! =D

Eewyi 14th May 2014 08:36 AM

XOXO and NOW & 4EVA sound like Kuu songs title wise so I hope they will be upbeat w.
Lelio is mysterious, where it originates?
And Bloody Bunny is cute, I hope we have brand new animation for that, not just footage. And without that mediocre voice acting!
I'm curious about the album title.

~StarCatcher~ 14th May 2014 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eewyi (Post 3074900)
XOXO and NOW & 4EVA sound like Kuu songs title wise so I hope they will be upbeat w.
Lelio is mysterious, where it originates?
And Bloody Bunny is cute, I hope we have brand new animation for that, not just footage. And without that mediocre voice acting!
I'm curious about the album title.

XOXO and NOW & 4EVA really sound like Kuu songs :D

Maybe Lelio is originated in this:

"Lélio, ou le Retour à la Vie (English: Lélio, or the Return to Life) Op. 14b, is a work incorporating music and spoken text by the French composer Hector Berlioz, intended as a sequel to his Symphonie fantastique.

It was composed in Italy in 1831, often using previously written music, and first performed at the Conservatoire de Paris on 9 December 1832 as Le retour à la vie, mélologue en six parties. It was revised for a performance in Weimar at the request of Franz Liszt in 1855 and published the following year. According to David Cairns, Lélio had the most "immediate impact" of all Berlioz's works, yet the fashionable Romantic features and the mixture of declamation and music which appealed to early audiences have served to date the piece and it is rarely revived or recorded nowadays."

Found it on wikipedia...

clover_bali 14th May 2014 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3074901)

XOXO ---> KO-XO KO-XO (KOSO KOSO-Kuu) :D #justkidding

LONJJONG 14th May 2014 09:43 AM

XOXO reminds me of EXO's XOXO :D

hidekirby 14th May 2014 09:44 AM

NOW & 4EVA... really.

I don't really see the point of doing 2 other PVs for the same songs. I'd rather have 2 new songs having PVs. It feels a bit disorganized.

So if I understand, the album is composed of those 8 listed songs + 6 which will be revealed later= 14 songs (+interludes)?

waterballoon 14th May 2014 09:49 AM

interesting titles! Angel and XOXO and Lelio I'm looking forward to a lot. also new PVs for Ftl/Mgr.. she's putting in effort

~StarCatcher~ 14th May 2014 09:54 AM

I really have the feeling this album will be as creative and awesome as NEXT LEVEL and Rock 'n' Roll Circus♥

Yoake 14th May 2014 10:04 AM

I don't want to see more VERBAL collab with Ayu. -_-" I dislike everything they did for her even their appearance at CDL was bad.

I'm excited for the new version of FTL. I hope it'll be explosive with Bloody Bunny.

XOXO...I never thought to see such kind of title in Ayu's discography.

The tracklist is appealing.

primavera♥ 14th May 2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3074915)
I really have the feeling this album will be as creative and awesome as NEXT LEVEL and Rock 'n' Roll Circus♥

Me too! So I really hope it is.

Chris85 14th May 2014 10:06 AM

Track titles are sick :-) So much love and forever...And there's new
Angel in da house, so Last Angel wasn't THE only Angel after all LOL.

truehappiness 14th May 2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 3074912)
NOW & 4EVA... really.

I don't really see the point of doing 2 other PVs for the same songs. I'd rather have 2 new songs having PVs. It feels a bit disorganized.

So if I understand, the album is composed of those 8 listed songs + 6 which will be revealed later= 14 songs (+interludes)?

No.

Right now, we have two single tracks (Feel the love/Merry-go-round) and eight album tracks that we know of. We already have two of the album tracks (Pray and Hello new me) and the other six will be released via free CDs during the PREMIUM SHOWCASE (random order as an example, but basically XOXO/What is forever love, NOW & 4EVA/Terminal, Lelio/Angel will each get a CD) before appearing on the album.

We don't know if there are interludes yet, but as of now the CD has 10 tracks. I don't think we've had an album that short since Duty so I'm guessing the interludes were left out for now.

AyUmIXx 14th May 2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3074901)

Maybe Lelio is originated in this:

"Lélio, ou le Retour à la Vie (English: Lélio, or the Return to Life) Op. 14b, is a work incorporating music and spoken text by the French composer Hector Berlioz, intended as a sequel to his Symphonie fantastique.

It was composed in Italy in 1831, often using previously written music, and first performed at the Conservatoire de Paris on 9 December 1832 as Le retour à la vie, mélologue en six parties. It was revised for a performance in Weimar at the request of Franz Liszt in 1855 and published the following year. According to David Cairns, Lélio had the most "immediate impact" of all Berlioz's works, yet the fashionable Romantic features and the mixture of declamation and music which appealed to early audiences have served to date the piece and it is rarely revived or recorded nowadays."

Found it on wikipedia...

oh this is interesting!
looking forward to this song.

hidekirby 14th May 2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3074919)
No.

Right now, we have two single tracks (Feel the love/Merry-go-round) and eight album tracks that we know of. We already have two of the album tracks (Pray and Hello new me) and the other six will be released via free CDs during the PREMIUM SHOWCASE (random order as an example, but basically XOXO/What is forever love, NOW & 4EVA/Terminal, Lelio/Angel will each get a CD) before appearing on the album.

We don't know if there are interludes yet, but as of now the CD has 10 tracks. I don't think we've had an album that short since Duty so I'm guessing the interludes were left out for now.

Ok!
I hope there are more songs to come :-I

relmy 14th May 2014 10:15 AM

These titles are very Miliyah Kato.

XOXO and variations of it are used way too often for song titles.

November4 14th May 2014 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3074918)
Track titles are sick :-) So much love and forever...And there's new
Angel in da house, so Last Angel wasn't THE only Angel after all LOL.

LOL I was thinking the same thing!

Am I the only one who hears Beyoncé sing "I love you like xo xo!" when I read XOXO? :P

Terminal, Angel and Lelio sound really nice. I wonder what they're about. Terminal: about a disease or airport terminal?

And of course... NOW & 4EVA (U know) WHO I am !

~StarCatcher~ 14th May 2014 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=November4;3074925]Am I the only one who hears Beyoncé sing "I love you like xo xo!" when I read XOXO? :PQUOTE]

I first thought of Beyoncé'sm song ,too:yes

truehappiness 14th May 2014 10:18 AM

I saw it as "the end" or relating to the end for Terminal.

It could be about airports though and could be hilarious if she was singing about runways and landing strips.

mizuki-7 14th May 2014 10:19 AM

Considering they wrote "※ほか収録内容未定 "

Maybe we will get more new contents not yet decided at the moment ?