Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125083)

kaled kalil 31st October 2020 06:43 PM

And to be honest I don't think this will make much income anyway because it will be half of the capacity, I believe this is much more for the fans than Ayu wanting to do for her ego, or whatever.

The logo is very pretty, I like it!

oaristos 31st October 2020 07:44 PM

Nice logo. Honestly, a CDL was the last thing I expected since she's pregnant... Anyway, I can't wait to see the setlist!

Surreal17 31st October 2020 08:30 PM

This is such a nice surprise! Hopefully she doesn't give birth on stage lol

ayuzo 31st October 2020 11:11 PM

It's probably for her staff as well. They're like family to her after all.

Hyde for one said in an interview that some of his staff members were about to quit when he had a concert in September I think.

Looking forward to the setlist :)

FoxyPinkGirl 1st November 2020 01:49 AM

It’s tradition. Maybe it’s her way of giving something for fans to hold onto for now since next year is undetermined.

Ashen Twilight 1st November 2020 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuzo (Post 3330459)
It's probably for her staff as well. They're like family to her after all.

Hyde for one said in an interview that some of his staff members were about to quit when he had a concert in September I think.

Looking forward to the setlist :)

I wonder if that was why Timmy left? Maybe he didn’t feel safe and made that known when they were planning for this.

Chris85 1st November 2020 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 3330449)
I believe this is much more for the fans than Ayu wanting to do for her ego, or whatever.

It's for herself first of all, because that's what she wants to do, for fun, for money or both. It's a business, a job and activity she's used to.

alternarist 1st November 2020 04:15 AM

a nice surprise! This pregnant lady is surely hardworking! I was kinda expecting a simple concert for CDL, something like a-nation 2020 online. But this is awesome too!

junshen 1st November 2020 08:11 AM

She’s probably had the priority to book Yoyogi, if she’s let the venue go, she might not be able to have a show in Yoyogi next year.

maxikot 1st November 2020 10:08 AM

I really don't mind if it's mainly to satisfy her needs ^^ We know she loves doing lives so much and in the end, the pleasure of the concert is on both sides :) It's going to be special for sure, considering everything.

Chibi-Chan 1st November 2020 12:17 PM

Personally, I love that she is doing this. There is not only Covid, but also poverty, mental illnesses and suicide skyrocking. Especially among young people the suicide rate more than doubled. A little bit normality and being able to escape from all of this for just a few hours is good for people and for a lot of them probably the only way to stay sane. I guess this will give some of her fans a little bit of strenght to go on. Therefore, MUSIC for LIFE is very fitting and a lovely name for this CDL.

jiarongisme 1st November 2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surreal17 (Post 3330456)
This is such a nice surprise! Hopefully she doesn't give birth on stage lol

Mte :laugh

Toniayu123 1st November 2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3330487)
Personally, I love that she is doing this. There is not only Covid, but also poverty, mental illnesses and suicide skyrocking. Especially among young people the suicide rate more than doubled. A little bit normality and being able to escape from all of this for just a few hours is good for people and for a lot of them probably the only way to stay sane. I guess this will give some of her fans a little bit of strenght to go on. Therefore, MUSIC for LIFE is very fitting and a lovely name for this CDL.

Praise. Couldn’t have said it better myself. I mean of course this is a pandemic and all, but there are also a lot of other health problems in this world.

Earth_maiden 1st November 2020 04:40 PM

^I agree with this, 2020 has been so difficult for so many that something more normal and positive is a great thing.

hidekirby 1st November 2020 04:53 PM

Great news, looking forward to watching it and be overwhelmed by good vocals haha. My body is ready.

Nice logo (for once...), looks professional if not creative. Bit busy though.

mi|kshake 1st November 2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

I agree! It's nice to have a setlist to look forward to and hopefully overseas fans will be able to watch the stream (well we will one way or another lol)

Yoake 2nd November 2020 11:49 AM

That news was surprising as she is pregnant. The logo is very nice.
I bet Ayu want audience during her concert because she didn't feel connected in an empty hall. That's what I felt when I watched her previous concerts. It looks more as a rehearsal than a concert with public.

Sim' 2nd November 2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Preach! :yes Life goes on, and so is the show...

douggn 3rd November 2020 11:05 AM

Also technically nothing can stop her because the Japanese government won’t lock down its people as they believe it goes agains human rights :) I’m sure if worse case happens, she will make changes but the outlook is good at the moment for the future so she’s looking positively to the future :)

LOGMAN 5th November 2020 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashen Twilight (Post 3330463)
I wonder if that was why Timmy left? Maybe he didn’t feel safe and made that known when they were planning for this.

Timmy left??