Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Will RED LINE ~For TA~ be on ayu's next album? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95508)

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 27th October 2009 12:36 PM

Will RED LINE ~For TA~ be on ayu's next album?

oh.. i think it's going to be a great song... too bad if ayu doesn't include it at her next album => usually ayu doesn't add some "special songs" to her albums (just like Theme of a-nation '03 and MW, TT)

so, what do you think...??
yeah, i know some of the fans don't like the title (don't judge a book from its cover:cool) but at least it will be great to add some tracks number at her upcoming album (it will boost the sales, surely)^^

sorry 4 my bad english...

so??

love in music 27th October 2009 12:43 PM

i have a feeling it won't. but we'll just have to see. i hope it isn't, because she rarely has b-sides so it's quite special when she does have them :yes

KarenPang 27th October 2009 12:55 PM

I don't know it's hard to say

like she didn't include Life & let alone Mirrorcle World in NEXT LEVEL so it's either a yes or a no for RED LINE ~For TA~ in here

ayuPanda 27th October 2009 01:10 PM

maybe it's a Ballad too......and than ayu had enough Ballads on her next album^^
I hope it's a rocksong *-* like t2m or until that day........than it comes to her new album
certainly

NintendoHTF1242 27th October 2009 01:11 PM

She probably won't. Since she's gonna include You know... and BALLAD already anyway. Might as well keep is single exclusive to make people want the single.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 27th October 2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2137571)
She probably won't. Since she's gonna include You know... and BALLAD already anyway. Might as well keep is single exclusive to make people want the single.

this :yes:yes

kendelle 27th October 2009 02:08 PM

Personally I think it is going to be a B-side, since it is a special track :yes

Plus, I'm hoping the next album will have more new material! xD

aura~ 27th October 2009 02:24 PM

I hope it will only remain in the single... it will make this song more exclusive ^^ and if she sings it somewhere and people like it, it will make them buy the single even more ^^ maybe ^^

TITANIC 27th October 2009 02:40 PM

i dont think it will be included because Ayu never include any b-side song into her album

AyuGAME 27th October 2009 03:10 PM

hmm...kinda silly but good question too, because the question make me think too...
i have feeling that maybe red line won't make it into album...

aqua_crystal 27th October 2009 03:17 PM

I think this song is going to be a theme of a-nation 2. Both music wise and the fact that it probably wont appear on Ayu's next album. Well, that's what I think :P

inspire_rmx 27th October 2009 04:25 PM

i hope it will be a b-side just for tis single so that the new album will have more new songs. but most importantly. for it to be a great song ^^ kinda wish sunrise wun't be in the album. not realli liking it still. but i'm 1000percent sure it's gonna be in the new album =p

freedreamer 27th October 2009 04:48 PM

doubt so. Yes...a theme-of-a-nation part 2 totally fits how I see RED LINE going to be. Warm and simple.

And yea, I foresee 3 ballads on the new album already with 1 pop song. SHE NEEDS A NEW SPRING ROCK SINGLE! lol...nowadays she has so few ballads in her album i wonder if she will even make anymore for the new album since there's already 3

waterballoon 27th October 2009 04:59 PM

I personally want RED CLIFF LINE to be just in the single, cos it'll be kind weird & hard to connect that song to a new album imo... and I hope it will be a good song! A boy can still dream he's part of TA~

C+R+E+AYUMI 27th October 2009 05:13 PM

I just say...it should be something touchy like Curtain Call...but i cannot stand no more the...

~For TA~
~for her~
~LOVE is ALL~
~take 2 ver~

please ayu stop!!

Ayumi_lover 27th October 2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ (Post 2137547)
oh.. i think it's going to be a great song... too bad if ayu doesn't include it at her next album => usually ayu doesn't add some "special songs" to her albums (just like Theme of a-nation '03 and MW, TT)

so, what do you think...??
yeah, i know some of the fans don't like the title (don't judge a book from its cover:cool) but at least it will be great to add some tracks number at her upcoming album (it will boost the sales, surely)^^

sorry 4 my bad english...

so??

first of all -why it's bothering you now? - you haven't even heard it
it seems like a random thread for me
MW was a cut-out single that's why Ayu didn't include it to NEXT LEVEL.
Probably this song as Life and Theme of a-nation will not be included in her next album but who knows, don't be so fast. just let's wait the new album announcement.

noidea 27th October 2009 05:18 PM

a) it is a b-side
b) it is a b-side
c) it is a b-side
d) ayu never included a b-side in an album
e) most artist, even ones that have 2-3 b-sides EACH single, don't include them in albums
f) It might be on the album if ayu isnt able to come up with 6 new songs and 4 interludes

kirei_ayumi 27th October 2009 05:22 PM

who knows?! most likely, I don't think she will...

Max_ZZZ 27th October 2009 05:50 PM

I Know what everyone means... such a title really gives off that it WON'T be on the album!
I too definitely do no think it will be included... but then again, it has an instrumental...
and songs like ever free and Theme of a-nation didn't =/
but... Life did LOL
Well, I think it's up for grabs. I hope it isn't! MORE SPACE FOR NEW SONGS!!
PS. PLEASE 15+ SONG ON NEW ALBUM x...x

brener 27th October 2009 06:00 PM

I think it won't be on the album and I hope so because there will be more space for new tracks....