Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Numero TOKYO N° 97 (2016 June) preview (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122720)

oaristos 26th April 2016 07:59 PM

She looks absolutely stunning. I love it.

thinkingoutloud89 26th April 2016 08:03 PM

wow nice shot. and what is she talking 'bout?

Heavenly 26th April 2016 09:23 PM

the shots in black and white, and the one with the grape are awesome.
the rest is "dejavu"...

truehappiness 26th April 2016 09:41 PM

Gorgeous shots, but hm...

Feels very familiar.

Grapes giving me Free & Easy vibes. I wonder if it's because she's kind of in "RAINBOW" mode now.

Gustavopc 26th April 2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 3194356)
the shots in black and white, and the one with the grape are awesome.
the rest is "dejavu"...

Same thoughts here. Was expecting a bit more tbh

BlackSilence 26th April 2016 10:55 PM

i like these but again they are very safe.
I do REALLY love the grape one, the b&w and the one where she's smiling in the black "night dress" one. The title page photo doesn't even look like her lol But i kind of like it too ahah.

I wish there was more of them.

koumori 26th April 2016 11:27 PM

Gorgeous. I love the first one there with her hair half covering her face! But I don't think there's a strange/off looking photo here at all. Beautiful shoot :)

truehappiness 26th April 2016 11:42 PM

That grape image imo is so Ayu circa 2002. So many iconic images from that era.

Outfits are very 1999-2000 Ayu with the simple dresses, but on an Ayu ready for them.

freedreamer 27th April 2016 04:25 AM

love the shots with her just smiling and closing her eyes

kotora 27th April 2016 04:38 AM

The number of complains about "real ayu" pictures shocks me.

280301 27th April 2016 04:46 AM

This is a gorgeous shoot.
I look forward to Ayu potentially changing her hair colour again someday though, her brunette just doesn't scream 'queen' like her blonde does.

truehappiness 27th April 2016 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3194408)
The number of complains about "real ayu" pictures shocks me.

Eh? It's just a little expected. I like these photos, but damn, Ayu, you did this for the last few albums and shoots!

ayu-michan 27th April 2016 06:10 AM

I love these photos as well... Creativity-wise, ayu has been lacking that in her works these recent years so I'm not expecting something dramatic or iconic. Feels kind of meh toward this simple concept she's been using for a while, so what I tell myself is that, it's just a magazine photoshoot after all. WHATEVER :)

truehappiness 27th April 2016 08:38 AM

Hm..

With the news of the album being in the issue, I think this is a preview for the album booklet.

tenshi no hane 27th April 2016 09:12 AM

She looks stunning. I've always liked the fresh and simple look.

I won't be translating the entire interview (too busy), so if someone else wants to have a go, feel free.

I did translate a snippet about the tour:
Quote:

“I’ll be singing some songs which I haven’t sung in a while in this year’s tour MADE IN JAPAN. My staff and dancers were surprised. I want people to enjoy my tour as entertainment as always, of course. But I think this show also has aspects that will make people — even those who aren’t fans or don’t know my music — understand each other, reminding them: “That’s right. Our Japan is like this. That’s what great about Japan.” It’s weird nowadays, right? Things like bashing certain people anonymously online. It’s really weird and it’s getting worse. I think everybody feels this. The abnormality of thinking: “I won’t let someone else be happy!”. That side is also one of the tour’s themes — Like the album I’m working on, the tour is straightforward and frank in various ways. But I think that suits the current me.”

— Ayumi Hamasaki in Numero Tokyo N° 97, June 2016
Already posted this in 3 places lol. Last time I swear.

tokyoxjapanxfan 27th April 2016 10:03 AM

Sounds promising :)

Can't wait to see the song choices!

rikku1994 27th April 2016 10:38 AM

Oh god just look at just how pretty the photo is and stop over-analyzing her photoshoots. She looks pretty here! And tht's good enough for me!

God ya'll be talking about how much ya'll missed the "superficial"/"diva" ayu but ya'll dragged her the last time she went to HK and that was definitely "diva" ayu.

I missed her gold-weave and huge dresses tho haha

Yoake 27th April 2016 10:56 AM

I need this NT *.*

Uknow! 27th April 2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikku1994 (Post 3194458)
Oh god just look at just how pretty the photo is and stop over-analyzing her photoshoots. She looks pretty here! And tht's good enough for me!

God ya'll be talking about how much ya'll missed the "superficial"/"diva" ayu but ya'll dragged her the last time she went to HK and that was definitely "diva" ayu.

:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

truehappiness 27th April 2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikku1994 (Post 3194458)

I like it too, but she has really done this quite a bit. The deja vu is STRONG here.