Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Online Shopping Help Thread #2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99364)

Ranma Matsuri 28th June 2010 08:55 PM

Wow, perfect timing to hear something like this to make me even more nervous lol. My mom just informed me that we have to move sometime this month before the landowners trap us in a lease and now I'm freaking out because I have that Days/Green I've been wanting for so long in the mail that won't be here until the middle of the month (the seller's shipping service is the slowest ever but free, lol) and then I pre-ordered MOON/blossom that'll ship out from CDJ around the 14th and I might not even be here when both the items arrive. :tired

Sucks that happened to you though. I hope you get your money back.

Akuto 28th June 2010 09:06 PM

I think you are OK provided you have no open orders during your move. If you change your address as soon as you get to your new house and THEN make new orders, I'm sure you will be fine!

gothicayu 29th June 2010 06:34 AM

one more problem with yesasia .... i didnt have this issue before however i had other issues with yesasia ...they had an awfull costumer service . i stopped ordering from them a long time ago . now i order mostly on mu-mo and hmv japan and also from the forum .

im sorry this happen to you . i hope you can get your money back

nanakopy87 29th June 2010 01:09 PM

i find it is lame.why they couldn't change the address for pre-order stuff?its not that the manufacturer send the cd to you.its YESASIA itself send to you.so,i don't see any problem they cannot amend your address info :irked

Akuto 29th June 2010 01:26 PM

It's ridiculous, I know. I told them in a message that I no longer lived at the address and gave them to old address to confirm and my new address in hope that they could send it to where I now am. But they told me that they couldn't do that!

I guess it is all my fault for moving house! HOW DARE I!!!!!!!!!

AyusakiFan 29th June 2010 02:13 PM

That's terrible that they are refusing to ship your items to your new address since you're moving. Since it's a preordered item that isn't even in yet or has been shipped, why can't they go in and edit your address in the order? Did you ever ask to speak to a supervisor or anyone higher up in ranks than a phone representative?

I also had an issue once where I paid for my items and they sent me emails requesting payments days after I already saw that they charged my bank account and received my money. I emailed and called them to tell them that I already paid for the items and I had to email them proof that the payments were sent. Since it was their error, I asked them if they could expedite the shipping since their mistake delayed it for close to a week. They refused but shipped my items the next day. I guess errors can happen but I never had that problem with any company before where they didn't know I already paid.

nanakopy87 29th June 2010 02:23 PM

yesasia can do anything that we can't expect.i remember they said we couldn't cancel our pre-order after don't know how many days after we place our order.even cdjapan allows us to cancel,if the order is still in process(unless the order is in shipping process,then its different story).i never see an online store that have such strict rule

Akuto 29th June 2010 02:25 PM

I sent them a message yesterday asking for them to refund to transaction, and received a reply today saying that due to a slight alteration when I confirmed my OLD address, the second shipment was NOT sent!

This was a month ago, and it took me seeking a refund for them to let me know!

Good job I wasn't after medicines, eh!

AyusakiFan 29th June 2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akuto (Post 2407008)
I sent them a message yesterday asking for them to refund to transaction, and received a reply today saying that due to a slight alteration when I confirmed my OLD address, the second shipment was NOT sent!

This was a month ago, and it took me seeking a refund for them to let me know!

Good job I wasn't after medicines, eh!

They should have contacted you about that before. It's a good thing you said something because it doesn't look like they would have let you know on their own. That's not professional of them at all.

visionfactory 30th June 2010 05:46 AM

Right now I'm having problems with YesAsia because they don't reply my mail and I want to cancel my order!! :no

C+R+E+AYUMI 30th June 2010 07:40 AM

I never appreciated the Yes Asia's customer care..they're rude and never fast.

Anyway a problem occurred since I don't believe the new owners of the house decided to keep RnRC..a japanese CD...so the claim should be just Yes-Asia related

majrakun 2nd July 2010 01:54 PM

Question!

My order has gone from 'Order Received' since the last few days to 'Order Processed' but I haven't got a confirmation email from them that they have received my money. Does the change in order status basically mean that they've received my money, but they will only inform me by Monday since it's the weekend?

I'm confused because last time my order was immediately in the "Order processed" status even though I haven't sent the money out yet.

Cherry Dynamite 2nd July 2010 02:16 PM

Your order getting an Ordered Process status doesn't mean they've received your payment yet. They'll send you a Mail about them receiving your payment. Just be patient and wait :D

aqua_crystal 3rd July 2010 10:38 AM

I'm sorry about what happened to you Akuto. But really, if you want a refund, call them and demand it then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 2407825)
Right now I'm having problems with YesAsia because they don't reply my mail and I want to cancel my order!! :no

NEVER e-mail them. They never reply and if they do, they're like an answering machine.

You should call them if they haven't shipped out your order yet. They're much faster if you do that. I remember once they couldn't verify my credit card and I called them and told them to try again. Only 2 hours later I got a confirmation from the woman responsible for the customer care.

Gosh, after hearing all the problems you guys have had with YA, I'm super glad nothing like this has happened to me. Gotta be more careful when I order from them now...

Akuto 3rd July 2010 09:07 PM

I sent them a message telling them that if they were unable to send the CD to my new address, just to refund the money, and I'll go somewhere else for it.

'On this occasion, we will make the exception and re-mail it to your new address'!

Oh, Gee! What a surprise. Aim for their pocket and they will bow to your wishes! I hope CD Japan are better to deal with, because I think I'll be dealing with them from now on!

I'll let you know when it arrives........

Picaflor 7/4 3rd July 2010 11:58 PM

honestly, I've only ever had one problem from yesasia in my life and that ended up being my own fault. who knew that a zip code made all the difference? :shrug

but it's good to hear that you are getting what you payed for in the end. I'm one of those "NO! I don't want a refund, I just want what I payed for!" type of people haha.

gallowsCalibrator 4th July 2010 12:59 AM

It's good that YA is giving you your CD, even though you had to threaten the sale for it (o_o) I've only ordered from YA once, and that was to preorder RnRC, and it was supposed to get to my house on April 21st. So when it reached the middle of June, I demanded for my mom to call them and ask what was going on when she told me that it did come on time, she had it all along (=_=) So~ I've never had any real problems, but just to be safe I order from CDJ :yes

gothicayu 4th July 2010 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI (Post 2407913)
I never appreciated the Yes Asia's customer care..they're rude and never fast.

Anyway a problem occurred since I don't believe the new owners of the house decided to keep RnRC..a japanese CD...so the claim should be just Yes-Asia related

THAT ! i had the same problem. yes costumer service is EXTREMELY RUDE and a real PAIN TO DEAL WITH .

well i keep telling people around me dunnot order from yesasia because there is so many much more profetional companies and private
i ve been ordering from hmv japan for years never got a single problem with them .

seriously yesasia dont give a damn to their costumers for the simple reason that they have so many one more one less is nothing for them ...
also no matter what you always gonna have people that dont know much and will order from yesasia because there is publicity everywhere ( on forum (since they earn money wth the link) , google ..etc .. and dont mind paying a lot more than what they would have payed on cdjapan/hmv /play asia ...

my best advice let your friends know about it and get more poeple to order from everybody else exept yesasia maybe if they loose thousands of costumers they will maybe treat us with some respect and be more profetional

now that cd japan have fedex i think its a lot safer to order form them .

LacusClyne 6th July 2010 05:11 AM

well. but YA has OS press and concert merchandise... that is the good part about them

dreamland2.0 6th July 2010 05:31 AM

Honestly I've never had one single problem with yesasia and they respond to my emails within 24 hours with good answers so :shrug I guess it just depends?

Though I'm glad you got it sorted out Akuto. It's too bad you had a bad experience.

gothicayu 6th July 2010 05:48 AM

its true yesasia have OS press and its one of the reason why they can survive and can compete with other japanese cds import websites . i wonder if for OS press there is specilized website like cdjapan ? or hmv?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2407006)
yesasia can do anything that we can't expect.i remember they said we couldn't cancel our pre-order after don't know how many days after we place our order.even cdjapan allows us to cancel,if the order is still in process(unless the order is in shipping process,then its different story).i never see an online store that have such strict rule

i agree with you it is ridiculous pre order means the cd is not release yet so not shipped yet ... its just ridiculous . i understand if the cd is already shipped hey can't change the address but if its not even in a box or in a box but not shipped whats the big deal about changing the adress ?

Ranma Matsuri 6th July 2010 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gothicayu (Post 2413015)
now that cd japan have fedex i think its a lot safer to order form them .

Yesss I was so psyched to hear this. Too bad it came AFTER I placed my order for MOON/blossom T.T but if/when I order the next single I'm so taking advantage of it. So much cheaper too. EMS: 6CD=3600; FedEx: 6CD=1880. Can't beat that with a stick. :D

Akuto 7th July 2010 10:04 AM

Just to let you all know. Three months and much hassle later.......RnRC arrived this morning!

About time!

Thanks for all your advice and information.

Ayumi_lover 15th July 2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri (Post 2415438)
Yesss I was so psyched to hear this. Too bad it came AFTER I placed my order for MOON/blossom T.T but if/when I order the next single I'm so taking advantage of it. So much cheaper too. EMS: 6CD=3600; FedEx: 6CD=1880. Can't beat that with a stick. :D

well, here f*king FedEx sent my RnRC back to Japan and they've said directly if I would use EMS I won't have any problems nor with them nor with customs(that all was because of tea which is not allowed for FedEx here). I just want to say that it works not for all countries
Here I have to pay extra funds to FedEx if I want them to give me my parcel faster than in 1 month after it's arrival to my country, etc. Their service is really awful comparing to EMS

Twinkle ! 15th July 2010 10:13 PM

Wow guys! FedEx is a lot cheaper to your countries in my case it's really expensive :weep

but thanks to FedEx they lowered the EMS shipping charge :blove

Ranma Matsuri 15th July 2010 11:17 PM

^Yeah, I noticed that. That's pretty good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akuto (Post 2416744)
Just to let you all know. Three months and much hassle later.......RnRC arrived this morning!

About time!

Thanks for all your advice and information.

I'm glad you finally have it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 2427187)
well, here f*king FedEx sent my RnRC back to Japan and they've said directly if I would use EMS I won't have any problems nor with them nor with customs(that all was because of tea which is not allowed for FedEx here). I just want to say that it works not for all countries
Here I have to pay extra funds to FedEx if I want them to give me my parcel faster than in 1 month after it's arrival to my country, etc. Their service is really awful comparing to EMS

Ouch. That sucks. Yeah, from what I've heard FedEx is really only 99% cost effective and reliable for North Americans guess this kind of confirms it. :P

Chiharo 16th July 2010 01:06 PM

I have a question regarding CDJapan's first press items. Not Ayu related, but I've ordered Namie's PLAY and STYLE, and in the both album pages on CDJapan it said that the first presses were sold out, but nevertheless I've received PLAY with the first press sticker in it, and STYLE with two bonus tracks that you get only with FP version of the album.

Can anyone explain how's this possible? (Not that I'm complaining, I'm just curious xD)

LacusClyne 17th July 2010 04:03 AM

^well, just like YA, sometimes they happend to have restock of first press items, but it's just a few only. lucky girl

gothicayu 17th July 2010 08:02 AM

thats true fedex is mostly effective in north america but not to every country thats why you have to be carefull depending where you live to choose the most efficient .
maybe we should start a rating of those post office companies on the forum to compare which one works better in which country .

Chiharo 17th July 2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2428785)
^well, just like YA, sometimes they happend to have restock of first press items, but it's just a few only. lucky girl

Really? I never knew that. Thanks for information! *dances happily* :D

majrakun 15th August 2010 10:02 PM

I need help with 5music! I can't read chinese :laugh But it seems like they offer the cheapest price among all, so I want to order from there. I managed to create an account with Google Translate, and added items to my shopping cart. Problem is, how the heck do I proceed? D:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ujin11/5m1.jpg

The red buttons don't translate -___-;

nanakopy87 16th August 2010 01:07 AM

the left red button is save to cart.click the right one.it will direct you to the payment and shipping option page XD

majrakun 16th August 2010 08:59 AM

Okaaay, thanks for that XD That's done and done, hopefully everything goes well.

I have another issue. Not Ayu-related, but it's CDJ nevertheless. I just got an email about a shipping charge update, and I have to approve it. How exactly am I supposed to 'approve' it is my problem. Besides the fact that the shipping is exactly the same as before =__= Haha, why is there so many problems with this XD

nanakopy87 16th August 2010 09:53 AM

i think you can just email them telling them that you approve them to charge you for the shipping XD

Ranma Matsuri 1st September 2010 10:51 PM

Can anyone recommend any good deputy services? I want to order stuff through YAJ that I honestly cannot find ANYWHERE else but I don't know which service to use... I know of tenso, Crescent-shop, and Shopping Mall Japan. But the latter two require deposits and looking on tenso's site, it seems like they pretty much just give you an address and figure out the rest yourself. @_@ I'm looking for something easy, affordable, and trustworthy.

nanakopy87 2nd September 2010 07:53 AM

i just won an auction last 2 weeks.i use celga.the fee is quit eexpensive(to me)
but you can try and see

nanakopy87 11th September 2010 10:11 AM

i have a question regarding hmv jp.
i wanted to pre-order an album from them,after seeing the final price,its actually the same price i paid to cdj.so,i wonder if they adjust the price in the future(reduce the price),am i eligible to buy the album for cheaper price?
example,i pre-order a CD.the original price is 3800yen.after i check out,the price hmv showed me is 3500yen.so,i wonder if next week,they plan to giveaway the 'online special price',am i eligible to get the online special price also?if i don't eligible to get the online special price,i think i'll order it from cdj since the price is the same

KarenPang 11th September 2010 11:05 AM

usually for HMV Japan , they will state whether a certain single/album gets to enjoy special discount price just for online members at the very beginning which usually applies to CD + DVD's of singles , albums & sometimes concert DVDs

if it's not stated , then the price they will charge will be without tax lor

nanakopy87 11th September 2010 11:37 AM

but now the cd is still under pre-order.so if there is some changes made on the price after i place my order,do i still get the cheaper price?or they will charge me based on the price when i place my order?

KarenPang 11th September 2010 12:01 PM

I think they will do what CDJapan does in that bill you the lower price

I seen that happened to HMV HK before when I used to order stuff from them via preorder

I always get billed the lower priced cost of the item from HMV HK . I haven't seen it happening to myself with regards to HMV Japan :O

nanakopy87 11th September 2010 12:04 PM

i see.i better wait around 1 week and see if they are giving any discounts for online member or not.haha.thanks,karen :D

LacusClyne 11th September 2010 06:55 PM

well, if there is a price drop, you will be charge on the lowest price

sometimes they drop the price ON the release date, and you will be charge that amount too. i had saved SGD$18 for kuu's BC album years back..... compare to CDJ and YA

FIRSTKLAS 31st October 2010 06:13 PM

Quick question: did YesAsia send out the bonus posters with Rock'n'Roll Circus?

I'm starting to think about where I should order Love songs and YesAsia is so far the cheapest but if there's going to be a poster with it, I'd rather pay the extra shipping to get it rather than be left out.

~angel*ayumi~ 31st October 2010 06:25 PM

Yes YA gives out 1st press posters, if you pre-order early enough they add it to your order without extra cost.
Because when the info about poster comes out YA creates a new product ID for the version with poster and put the price higher because they ship seperate in poster tube.
(at least that was the case with all orders i had before)

AyusakiFan 31st October 2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2538796)
Yes YA gives out 1st press posters, if you pre-order early enough they add it to your order without extra cost.

So would this be the case as well for a limited edition version which may be sold out for preorders before the 1st press posters are made available?

~angel*ayumi~ 31st October 2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyusakiFan (Post 2538850)
So would this be the case as well for a limited edition version which may be sold out for preorders before the 1st press posters are made available?

For RnRC Box the posters were added after I wrote YA (at first they added it only to my CD Only I ordered seperatly, but after I wrote them and asked it was added to my Box too^^)

FIRSTKLAS 31st October 2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2538796)
Because when the info about poster comes out YA creates a new product ID for the version with poster and put the price higher because they ship seperate in poster tube.
(at least that was the case with all orders i had before)

Ah, ok. Thanks so much! :)

I guess I'll have to make my order soon then. I want to order Love songs along with Namie's new concert DVD but I also want to make sure I get the posters if either of them is supposed to have them.

~angel*ayumi~ 31st October 2010 08:15 PM

Ya normally adds all Bonus posters if there are some, same for CDJ.
Only thing is that sometimes YA also offers the CD without poster (you have 2 times the same Cd listed them one time with, and one time without poster, witn different prices) and sells the posters also seperatly

LacusClyne 1st November 2010 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyusakiFan (Post 2538850)

yup. for YA as long as you order the item early before they found out about the posters/extra weight, you will be charge the cheapest prices and get all the items.

Then for CDJ, if you paid them through paypal, you will not be charge any extra money too.

kiseki89 13th November 2010 09:56 AM

does anyone know if ordering the japanese version from 5music(tw) includes whatever gifts/poster that the japanese version might come with? 5music is currently making preorders for the japanese version until 14th nov

i think i shall get it through YA before they add the poster if there is.. Wanted to get from HMV jp though it's cheaper but they fold poster
usually when will YA deduct the money? i case i decide to cancel

nanakopy87 13th November 2010 10:25 AM

its abit risky to order from 5music because i see they usually give the posters to those who buy/preorder cds direct from their store.they seldom send posters to people unless the distributors mentioned about it when the pre-order starts,then you might have chance to get the poster.for ayu case,i never see them give out posters for online customers

kiseki89 13th November 2010 10:48 AM

ok i guess i shall order through YA and pray hard for a poster.. otherwise i'll cancel and switch to HMV

~angel*ayumi~ 31st December 2010 09:52 AM

Just a little sitenote for all those ppl that always complain about YesAsia and say CDJ is so much better and faster.
I ordered the USB Ver. of the album and the PJ Mook on CDJ, they were send on 18th + 20th (Mook with SAL, USB with registered airmail) and still havent arrived.
CD Only rfrom YesAsia with free shipping send later arrived today (though I am still waiting for my CD+DVD + Yuna album)
I think I won´t order from CDJ again :/ My latest Yuna single also took so, then I will rather go with YA and pay less and recive it at the same time as with CDJ.

toniayu 31st December 2010 04:22 PM

^i rodered the usb version on yesasia and i not receive it yet u_________________u,last year with you were.../ballad i had to wait wait a month...and when i buy with cdjapan my orders come in a week... xD

kumiko.koda 4th January 2011 12:51 PM

can I buy from YA with pay pal only or do I need a credit card ?

LacusClyne 9th January 2011 03:26 PM

^YA accepts paypal. no worries

kaitou_laurent 18th April 2011 11:49 AM

Which is the best online shop for delivery in Luxembourg (Europe) with the less shipping fees?

kouga 27th April 2011 08:50 PM

Where can i get Rock n roll circus tour red T shirt? I found it in yesasia but it's only S size, and i think i need M.... ¿Anyone knows something about it?

freedreamer 1st May 2011 06:52 AM

Can i check..how long does YEASIA take to ship to Singapore? They said it's shipped out on 27th but its 1st May (i know they dnt work today) but I still havent receive anything :(

nanakopy87 1st May 2011 07:45 AM

i think should be around 7-12 working days?

toniayu 1st May 2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kouga (Post 2677432)
Where can i get Rock n roll circus tour red T shirt? I found it in yesasia but it's only S size, and i think i need M.... ¿Anyone knows something about it?

It is sold out...sorry

kouga 1st May 2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2679500)
It is sold out...sorry

Ok! Thank you anyway!

LacusClyne 2nd May 2011 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2679441)
Can i check..how long does YEASIA take to ship to Singapore? They said it's shipped out on 27th but its 1st May (i know they dnt work today) but I still havent receive anything :(

To singapore, it's hard to say, sometimes 7 days, or up to 3 weeks. I had gotten some of my stuff from them almost 3 weeks after they send it out. :no

You are using free shipping right?

mirrorcleworld 6th May 2011 03:46 PM

any opinions on yesasia? I really wanna buy there but i've read that there are many people saying that their service is terrible

kinix 6th May 2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2682640)
any opinions on yesasia? I really wanna buy there but i've read that there are many people saying that their service is terrible

As long as you're not getting preordered concert goods, you should be fine. And for free shipping, it takes around 2 weeks.
Though sometimes I get dhl services! Which I wonder why too lol. Maybe for random expensive items?
I got courier service when I used free shipping for Next Level USB album and the recent ayu-mi-x 7 Boxset ^^ it could be that they messed up but no extra charges were charged to my card =P

LacusClyne 6th May 2011 06:26 PM

^i think that for the remix box set, because of the value or size, they had to upgrade your shipping method, i believe you paid by paypal, so they did not charge you extra as you already paid for it.

coz if you pay by credit/debit card, they will send you a mail that they will charge you more for the upgrade.

ownsarai 6th May 2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2682640)

For me, YA is the way to go. I only use YA to order Ayu goods. I've never had any problems with them, nothing has ever been damaged. You may have to wait a bit longer for your goods, but it's worth it. Especially since you can get free shipping. ^^

kinix 6th May 2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2682716)
^i think that for the remix box set, because of the value or size, they had to upgrade your shipping method, i believe you paid by paypal, so they did not charge you extra as you already paid for it.

coz if you pay by credit/debit card, they will send you a mail that they will charge you more for the upgrade.

Nope I never use paypal=) always by cc ^^ I thought of the value and size too. but Love songs Usb was shipped by regular post =.=

mirrorcleworld 8th May 2011 11:09 AM

how about play-asia? does anyone here have any opinions on that site? any complaints? horror stories?

nanakopy87 8th May 2011 12:01 PM

i have lots of positive feedbacks for play-asia.i think they are good if you are from ASEAN
because they provide free shipping to ASEAN country.the only downside is,they don't give posters and they can't confirm with you if you are able to get first press bonus for pre-order item

toniayu 8th May 2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2683784)
how about play-asia? does anyone here have any opinions on that site? any complaints? horror stories?

I bought my rock n roll circus special limited box set in play-asia,they shiped to me on 16th april,while cdjapan or yesasia shiped on 14th april,i chose fedex shipping and arrived in 4 or 5 days.The package did't have bubble wrap and i did't received posters.
in brief: is a good store but i prefer yesasia or cdjapan.
:D

nanakopy87 8th May 2011 01:42 PM

they sometimes ship 1 day before the release date.sometimes on the release date.and yes,no poster.(they will blame the supplier for not giving them the posters).but they do wrap the item with bubble wrap.all my cds came with bubble wrap

freedreamer 9th May 2011 07:48 AM

argh 12 days since the shiping from YesAsia...i just dont udnerstand. Does it come by land?

kinix 9th May 2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2684330)
argh 12 days since the shiping from YesAsia...i just dont udnerstand. Does it come by land?

1st timer? It's normal for regular airmail to take around 14 days for oversea delivery. Not YA's fault though. Kinda like a trick by the post office to get you to use EMS service...

mirrorcleworld 10th May 2011 05:59 AM

-sigh- it's been 20 days since my first order from play-asia shipped, and it still hasn't arrived. Airmail is sooo frustrating >_< so if more than 5 weeks pass or If my cd ever gets lost or something, can I ask for a new one or get a refund? Or does that mean I just threw my 12 dollars down the drain?

LacusClyne 10th May 2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2684330)

It's still normal for YA, I had my parcels came in like 3 weeks after ship out date.

nanakopy87 10th May 2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2684771)
-sigh- it's been 20 days since my first order from play-asia shipped, and it still hasn't arrived. Airmail is sooo frustrating >_< so if more than 5 weeks pass or If my cd ever gets lost or something, can I ask for a new one or get a refund? Or does that mean I just threw my 12 dollars down the drain?

i never face such problem.but you'll have to email them first.if not mistaken,they will investigate first.if really lost,they will send you a replacement or refund to you

nanakopy87 13th May 2011 05:21 PM

Play-asia added registered airmail as shipping option.Just add another USD3.90 to get the registered airmail.So,those who live in ASIA,you'll just need to pay USD3.90 flat (for order that qualifies for the free shipping) to get it

mirrorcleworld 14th May 2011 03:43 AM

Finally! After 22 days my order has arrived at last!!~~~ anyways, i ordered ayu's L, which play-asia labelled as HK Press, but all I see is avex taiwan slapped all over the cd, are hong kong presses supposed to have avex hongkong or something like that? Or did they make a mistake and sent me a taiwan press instead?

nanakopy87 14th May 2011 04:00 AM

errrr.i don't know which one to refer to.but i google the catalogue number,it seems like it is taiwan press

mirrorcleworld 14th May 2011 09:59 AM

is anyone here interested in a 5 dollar discount coupon (minimum 50 dollars purchase) for play-asia? i have one that came with my order but it'll probably expire before i can use it. The coupon expires on June 13 i think? i don't know but it expires around june. ^_^

AyusakiFan 14th May 2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2686381)
Play-asia added registered airmail as shipping option.Just add another USD3.90 to get the registered airmail.So,those who live in ASIA,you'll just need to pay USD3.90 flat (for order that qualifies for the free shipping) to get it

How much do you have to spending at PA to qualify for free shipping?

mirrorcleworld 14th May 2011 03:07 PM

^^ orders above 20 dollars are qualified for free shipping

nanakopy87 14th May 2011 04:04 PM

@ayusakifan:the free shipping is applicable only for orders shipped to ASIA countries :P

mirrorcleworld 19th May 2011 04:16 AM

Any opinions on HMV HK?

nanakopy87 19th May 2011 04:26 AM

heard that it is not bad.but the price is.....furthermore,they uses registered airmail.i think they are on par with HMV JP?i never use them before as their prices always more expensive compare to play-asia

mirrorcleworld 19th May 2011 05:33 AM

well that was surprising... i looks like they don't ship to the philippines... that sucks -_-'''

Amrai-chan 19th May 2011 07:28 AM

Does anyone here know how HMV Japan ships calenders and posters? Do they roll them up?

dreamland2.0 19th May 2011 08:16 AM

^I think they fold posters. But calenders are probably rolled, I think it would be hard to fold them :laugh

Amrai-chan 19th May 2011 12:22 PM

XD lol Thanks. :)

rookies 28th May 2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2688985)
Any opinions on HMV HK?

I've used HMV HK to buy several CD's, so I can share my experience to you:

- They don't indicate whether or not a CD is first press or not, so you don't know if you got the first press or not until the CD comes. The best chance to get a first press is when the CD first becomes released, so if you want first press, it is best to buy during the initial release date period. Sometimes if you are lucky, you might get a first press when the CD has been released for some time. It's hard to say, cus it depends on how many first press they still have available in their physical store.

- They fold posters, and at times, there are promotions that come with free posters. For example, they were offering Namie's Past < Future poster if you pre-ordered the album, back when it was released.

- If your CD case comes cracked, you can tell them about it, and they can give you free blank cd cases to compensate. They don't have those 2 disc CD cases, so if for example, you bought a CD+DVD (2 discs), and it is cracked, they will send you 2 cd cases.

- After awhile, CD prices tend to rise. I don't know why. I bought Namie's Past < Future back when it was released for $99 HK, and now the price is $150. So, to get the lower price, it's best to buy when the CD is first released. They occassionaly do have cd sales and clearances though, so you might want to check that out on their website.

I buy my overseas version cd's from HMV HK, and the selection and variety is great. I highly recommend it if you want overseas version of CD's.

If you have any other questions or enquiries, let me know. :)

FIRSTKLAS 18th July 2011 04:31 PM

Noppin is confusing. :confused

How do I apply my deposit towards what I owe them? Do I have to send them a message through their contact board and how does the contact board work? Do I have to include all my details in the message or will they know it's from me?

Also, when do they add their fees? I've been sent a payment notice but the amount they're asking for is the same amount as the closing price of the auction. I thought they usually don't ask for the first payment till after they've figured out their fees?

I don't like this new setup: it's harder to find stuff since everything is hidden in different sections under different headings. :P

Edit: Figured it out. I still hate the new setup, though. :headache

mirrorcleworld 25th July 2011 04:28 AM

i just pre-ordered something from YA, but something came up and now i have to cancel my pre-order, problem is i can't find any sort of cancel button like on play-asia, can i still cancel my pre-order from them? i sure hope this doesn't turn out to be some horror story like what other people have experienced with YA T___T

KarenPang 25th July 2011 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2722968)
i just pre-ordered something from YA, but something came up and now i have to cancel my pre-order, problem is i can't find any sort of cancel button like on play-asia, can i still cancel my pre-order from them? i sure hope this doesn't turn out to be some horror story like what other people have experienced with YA T___T

email YesAsia's customer service with your order number & explain to them you want to cancel your order

it's the same thing with CDJapan I suppose but you don't have to worry . In the past , I also cancelled certain items that I place via YesAsia but they're professional about it so yeah

it's not like HMV Japan where you can cancel items that you order without asking the staff to do that for you :O

mirrorcleworld 25th July 2011 04:53 AM

^^ thanks for the reply! i just e-mailed them asking them to cancel my order because of personal financial reasons. i hope this turns out good. just read a bunch or reviews saying that YA is terrible and has rude customer service, and i'm just worried that they'll be a ****** to me >_<

mirrorcleworld 25th July 2011 08:07 AM

any opinions on YA's free shipping? How long does it usually take to arrive? Also by "standard shipping" does that refer to regular airmail?

Ayuko 25th July 2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2723035)
any opinions on YA's free shipping? How long does it usually take to arrive? Also by "standard shipping" does that refer to regular airmail?

The items usually arrive withing 2 weeks when I use the free shipping option, but you can't track items ... As for the customer service, I've never had any problems with it. They were always friendly and replied within 24 hours. =D

mirrorcleworld 25th July 2011 02:59 PM

Can anyone tell me how good can play-asia handle pre-orders? Do they always ship on the release date of the pre-ordered item? I pre-ordered kato miliyah's M BEST with a limited photobook, and i'm just worried that the LE will run out of stocks -_-'''

nanakopy87 25th July 2011 04:15 PM

i usually don't recommend people to pre-order at play-asia if that item is very 'hot'.but so far,i've bought few limited edition cds (like perfume) but they always able to pre-order it for me :)
usually,they will send on 1 day before the release date.sometimes on the release date.but there was once,they sent it few days after the release date(that was when 311 incident happen)
i bought lots of item from them (use yesasia once) and i usually recommend people to get from play-asia(if that item does not come with first press/poster/is a limited edition) because their price is usually the cheapest and you'll need to spend only USD20 to get free shipping(only to south east asia countries)

mirrorcleworld 25th July 2011 04:28 PM

eeek that's got me more worried. How about Yesasia? Any experience pre-ordering from them? I'd pre-order from CDJ right now, but the shipping is just crazy there T_T