Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Online Shopping Help Thread #2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99364)

nanakopy87 25th July 2011 05:13 PM

one of my friend pre-ordered a limited edition album from yesasia before.they didn't send the album to her and never send her email.1 week after the album release,my friend emailed to them ask whats wrong ( she just pre-ordered that only album for that order) and they said they are still searching for the album and will let her know if they are able to get it from the supplier or not within 5 days.end up they couldn't find the stock and refunded to my friend.my friend end up bought the album from auction(slightly expensive but the most important is she got the album in the end).
i don't know how long we need to wait if my friend didn't send them the email to ask.if yesasia told her few days after the album release,my friend still able to buy from CDJ because the album is still available in very limited quantity in CDJ.so,i've learned a lesson here.always buy limited edition item from HMV/CDJ.i don't know if yesasia is as reliable as CDJ/HMV for famous artist like ayu/kuu etc...but i'll definitely not going to take the risk (if CDJ still has it)

Polyrhythm 26th July 2011 02:28 AM

^YesAsia stinks. Don't put up with their crap and their fake "free" shipping. CDJ all the way.

KarenPang 26th July 2011 04:25 AM

I haven't used YesAsia in a very long time now & I don't plan to use it probably ever for myself & really , 2 weeks + to wait for something to arrive from Hong Kong to Singapore , it's a bit ... stupid

for me , I support HMV Japan all the way . I love all the discounts they give to their online members & the discounts can be very generous when comes to albums & dvds

I'm not saying they don't give any discounts for singles . They do but the significant impact's not as big as what they give for albums & dvds

kinix 26th July 2011 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2723228)
one of my friend pre-ordered a limited edition album from yesasia before.they didn't send the album to her and never send her email.1 week after the album release,my friend emailed to them ask whats wrong ( she just pre-ordered that only album for that order) and they said they are still searching for the album and will let her know if they are able to get it from the supplier or not within 5 days.end up they couldn't find the stock and refunded to my friend.my friend end up bought the album from auction(slightly expensive but the most important is she got the album in the end).
i don't know how long we need to wait if my friend didn't send them the email to ask.if yesasia told her few days after the album release,my friend still able to buy from CDJ because the album is still available in very limited quantity in CDJ.so,i've learned a lesson here.always buy limited edition item from HMV/CDJ.i don't know if yesasia is as reliable as CDJ/HMV for famous artist like ayu/kuu etc...but i'll definitely not going to take the risk (if CDJ still has it)

I don't think that YA gets the CDs from avex distributor directly thus they're unable to confirm the quantity of the CDs till they get news from their own importer. So it's best to order directly from avex/CDJ/HMVJ if you're getting something really limited.

And for those who complained abt YA's slow shipping, pls note that it's free. If you want fast shipping I think YA DO provide EMS too like CDJ and HMV. YA is more for ppl who prefer free shipping and DON'T mind the long shipping period. I don't know why ppl are complaining the slow shipping when they select the free shipping which means regular airmail and YES, regular airmail took 7-14 days for shipping within asia and longer to US n other countries. So it's not YA's fault for long shipping.
It's not fair to blame YA for the shipping when you urself choose free shipping at YA and when u choose CDJ/HMVJ, you paid for the EMS.
Definately, EMS is faster than regular airmail. duh...

The only downside of YA is that they don't have reward points system for regular customers which HMVJ and CDJ provides. That can allow regular customer to use the points and get discount for next shopping.

Polyrhythm 26th July 2011 05:43 AM

^It's only free if you buy $39 or more of already waaaay overpriced stuff.

kinix 26th July 2011 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polyrhythm (Post 2723542)

Yeapz usually i order $39 and above.
Not all are overprice I think.
Like if you compare the FIVE albums, it's within a $1 range as compared to CDJ. And as I mention earlier, YA is more or less for ppl who don't care about the shipping time and ordered more than $39.

toniayu 26th July 2011 09:10 AM

About the opinions of yesasia.
I buy things in cdjapan and yesasia and the shipping/delivery time is almost the same.All the items that i bought in yesasia comes perfectly,besides in yeasia you can buy ayupans :D.I'm a bit worried about the opinions about yesasia and i begin to feel that i bought "not totally official items?" :(
anyway i'm happy with both stores
CDJ: 9'5
Yesasia: 9,5

note: I pre-ordered FIVE + 1 ayupan at yeasia and CDL blu-ray at cdjapan :)

George 26th July 2011 03:34 PM

^ Don't worry YesAsia is legit.

toniayu 27th July 2011 08:35 AM

^ thank you!:shughug

LacusClyne 28th July 2011 04:54 AM

Well, I'm not please to see that my kana Nishino album case was crack at the side, and not the cd case can't hold well together.

I order from YA along with my sis's 2PM cd(3copies, 2 were for her friends), they did not separate a bubblewrap for mine, which they should, as the 2PM cd is HUGE and 4 times heavier then kana's album, which break my cd case because of the height and size...

Just one more bubblewrap won't hurt... And now i have to write them an email for a replacement.

~angel*ayumi~ 28th July 2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polyrhythm (Post 2723542)

I donīt see something wrong in offering free shipping only if you reach a certain amount.
And I wonīt say Cds at YA are overpriced.
Most Cds cost almost the same in both shops, and at YA I get free shipping and donīt have to pay custom/tax, so ordering from CDJ whould be way more expensive, at least for me.

mirrorcleworld 7th August 2011 02:27 AM

Does the External Bonuses like posters on CDJ have additional shipping charges?

FIRSTKLAS 7th August 2011 10:00 PM

^Usually not, but you can double-check by looking at the weight on the item page. Single disc releases at CDJapan are typically 120g and double disc releases, like CD+DVD, are 200g.

If you really want to pay the lowest shipping price though, it's usually best to order as soon as possible and pay with PayPal. If any first press or external bonuses are added later, your shipping charge won't change because CDJapan has already received your payment.

If you order with a credit card, however, CDJapan can adjust the price later if they want and ask you to reconfirm your order at the new price since they don't actually get your money till the item ships. They don't do it that often but it does happen.

owlflight 15th August 2011 02:13 AM

currently debating on whether to use yesasia or cd japan. definitely going to preorder FIVE CD only but im not sure what else... first time online shopper at those two places!

mirrorcleworld 17th August 2011 08:31 AM

^^ how do posters get shipped anyway? are they shipped separately from the cd itself or are they packed together in a box in just one shipment?

nanakopy87 17th August 2011 09:00 AM

they will pack together in a box

mirrorcleworld 17th August 2011 10:02 AM

Oh boy, that's going to be a huge box then
x_x'''
i sure hope that i won't get charged by customs...

owlflight 17th August 2011 11:51 AM

Does anyone have any experience using international postal money orders? I'm thinking of ordering through CDJapan and I am a bit hesitant to use a card (only have a debit card at this time, no credit card).

Damita 19th August 2011 05:57 AM

Two questions that are kinda related:
1) Where can I purchase CD+DVD cases?
2) Where can I purchase CD+DVD re-sealable sleeves? Or CD re-sealable sleeves for that matter?
I'm from the US if that helps.

toniayu 19th August 2011 09:39 AM

^ 2) is this what you want?
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....NEONAG-TS-5053
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....NEONAG-TS-5023

mirrorcleworld 19th August 2011 10:29 AM

^^ thank you! i was looking for these! :)
just bought one of each... ugghhh cdjapan's shipping is a KILLER X_X

Damita 19th August 2011 10:53 AM

^^ Yes I believe so! I'll order and try them out since the price is reasonable. Thank you :)

I'm looking to buy near 500+ sleeves or so and 20 CD+DVD cases, so if anyone has any other places they suggest I can try. Even local shops. I get CD cases at staples, usually 30 for $10.

@mirrorcleworld I know I hate it! I am buying FIVE so I think I'm just going to wait to send them together and save shipping (otherwise the shipping costs two times as much as the item..)

Suteisi 19th August 2011 01:48 PM

I bought this 2 years ago and they are great, but one advice:

Be VERY CAREFUL when you pack CD+DVD into the sleeves, they are EXTREMELY tight. I ripped 2 of them trying to fit A BEST 2 because of the sleeve of the CD it's thicker and didn't fit well inside the plastic...

mirrorcleworld 19th August 2011 05:22 PM

^^Oh, that doesn't sound too good, it's just as hard to take them out right? I hope this isn't the same as the covers for the regular jewel cases...

Polyrhythm 19th August 2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2737294)

Damita, make sure those are what you want. Those are not the resealable kinds with the sticky strip. Those are just sleeves that sit over the CD (or +DVD) case. I bought the CD+DVD vers. before and they're not even a good fit. If you go to Frys Electronics, you might find CD resealable bags. Unfortunately my Frys no longer carries them :(

mirrorcleworld 23rd August 2011 05:22 PM

ok, i think this is the wrong place to ask, but i really don't know where else to put this. anyway, has anyone ever tried out those OBI covers the suppliers of the cd sleeves have for sale also? are they worth buying?

FIRSTKLAS 2nd September 2011 09:15 PM

Where is the best place to buy Avex B2-sized calendars from, YesAsia or CDJapan, and how does each store send them?

I want to buy SUPER GiRLS' first calendar but I don't know where I should get it since I never bought one before. :/

Utena 2nd September 2011 11:41 PM

If you don't care about the price I would say CDJapan, they have great packaging especially made for calendars.
As for YesAsia, they are not so bad either, if you want to save some $$$ in shipping fees, that's your option :)
If I remember well the packaging wasn't bad, just nothing can beat CDJapan on that matter <3

FIRSTKLAS 3rd September 2011 03:26 AM

As I understand it, the calendars come rolled up, right?

So I guess CDJapan sends them in a special box while YesAsia just does their usual lots-and-lots of bubblewrap?

KarenPang 3rd September 2011 03:39 AM

for CDJapan , all the calendars are rolled up & packaged in a huge cardboard box

it's the same thing they do for posters as well . I don't know the way YesAsia & HMV Japan does but yeah you get the idea :O

FIRSTKLAS 3rd September 2011 05:28 PM

Hm, thanks for the infos you guys.

The difference in cost would be about $5-10 and I guess I just have to decide if the savings are worth the wait and risk. YesAsia is quicker but CDJapan is safer. :P

redhairedking 4th September 2011 12:37 AM

I don't know that this is necessarily the right place to ask this, but I believe it is. Does anyone know of any prepaid debit cards (e.g. ones you can buy at walgreens) that can be used on sites such as play-asia?

Chiharo 8th September 2011 10:25 PM

When is it estimated for pre-ordered albums to be shipped from CDJ? I heard some people say they receive their stuff even before the actual release date which really confuses me. Taking in the shipping time in account, that means that CDJ shipped their stuff at least one week before the actual release date.

FIRSTKLAS 8th September 2011 10:51 PM

^CDJapan usually ships overseas orders on the Friday or Monday before the release date.

When someone gets their order before the release date it's usually only a day before and they used EMS.

Jason 8th September 2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIRSTKLAS (Post 2752337)
^CDJapan usually ships overseas orders on the Friday or Monday before the release date.

When someone gets their order before the release date it's usually only a day before and they used EMS.

I used to get my pre-orders a day early when I ordered by EMS but with FIVE CDJ broke the tradition and I got it ON the release day... for shame -_-

@redhairedking: Do you mean pre-paid credit cards? Cause I always use them when I shop online (I'm paranoid to use an actual credit card :P). I don't know about what ones are available in your country but once it's a pre-paid MasterCard/Visa/American Express thing you should be good to use it as long as the websites ship worldwide. I haven't tried using them with the whole "middle-man" technique for sites that only ship around Japan...

KarenPang 9th September 2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiharo (Post 2752327)
When is it estimated for pre-ordered albums to be shipped from CDJ? I heard some people say they receive their stuff even before the actual release date which really confuses me. Taking in the shipping time in account, that means that CDJ shipped their stuff at least one week before the actual release date.

sometimes , stock for new releases might come in early on Fri/Sat which also can explain why sometimes , certain releases tend to leak out earlier than the rest :O

I guess it really depends on the record label ? I know usually for avex & Johnny's releases tend to arrive at the warehouse much earlier than the rest but I could be wrong about it =O

Chiharo 9th September 2011 10:45 AM

I see... Thanks everyone for replying!

~angel*ayumi~ 13th September 2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2748686)
for CDJapan , all the calendars are rolled up & packaged in a huge cardboard box

it's the same thing they do for posters as well . I don't know the way YesAsia & HMV Japan does but yeah you get the idea :O

YesAsia sends Calendars in a poster tube.

Damita 22nd September 2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polyrhythm (Post 2737785)
Damita, make sure those are what you want. Those are not the resealable kinds with the sticky strip. Those are just sleeves that sit over the CD (or +DVD) case. I bought the CD+DVD vers. before and they're not even a good fit. If you go to Frys Electronics, you might find CD resealable bags. Unfortunately my Frys no longer carries them :(

Thanks for your advice, I did keep that in mind. I've been waiting to reply because I wanted to test them out before I give you the verdict. Since they were very cheap for one pack, I tried them both out.

Anyways you are right, I cannot use them for items that come in huge slipcases (mainly CD+DVD, I tried with Nana Mizuki's and the actual paper cracked), but for regular CD's and CD+DVD's, they fit perfectly. In fact, My Rock'NRoll Circus CD+DVD with photobook even fit! The only problem, like you said, is that they are not resealable and leave part of it exposed. So if water spills on it, there's still a chance it may get into the sleeve. But still, they are great and they look good and I'm glad I got them.

owlflight 23rd November 2011 04:22 PM

As I am doing a little gift shopping for myself at CDJapan, I am reminded of my experience from my first order there. They did everything perfectly but the US postal service sent a damaged envelope (made some writing mistakes on address so second envelope needed) along with the actual envelope containing my money order. When the damaged envelope came back, I was so scared that something had happened to the contents inside. When I went into the post office to tell them, the girl who had helped me before was so embarassed that she had sent the damaged envelope too. For anyone considering money orders, there is an option at the post office to be able to track its progress (around $20-30 for 6-10 day international priority). I don't know how many of you use money orders as payment but outside of the USPS being stupid, I found it reliable as I worry about how my card would be charged and using it online.

toniayu 3rd December 2011 09:20 AM

I don't know if this is the correct section.
I have been looking everywhere to find A CLIP BOX blu-ray limited but it's sold out...
Could someone help me to find it for a good price?The only site where is available is playasia but it's really,really expensive there...
And if someone is going to cancel it,please tell me..

~angel*ayumi~ 5th December 2011 11:35 AM

You should wait till bonus stuff/cover/bag design are announced, I think some ppl might cancel their order then if they donīt like the stuff included in the Limited edition.

toniayu 5th December 2011 01:09 PM

^thank u~

Mr. Goto 14th December 2011 12:14 AM

My middleman is on vacation until January so I was thinking of using tenso to order some stuff from mu-mo. I've heard in the past tenso can get really expensive but i just looked at their rates and it didn't seem that bad.

I was thinking about using cdjapan's service over them but cdjapan's seems way more expensive so idk.

For people that used tenso before would you recommend them? Any other sites/people I could use to get stuff from mu-mo would be appreciated too!

nanakopy87 14th December 2011 03:21 AM

i'm using FromJapan. fromjapan.co.jp
they are just like celga.you submit the form,they will email you the quotation and you pay for the item and they will process the order for you

ayuuk 14th December 2011 04:28 AM

^Is it cheaper than Noppin?

nanakopy87 14th December 2011 08:56 AM

to me,yes.
their commision is around 10% of the total amount.that's all.
no other charges.you can refer to : http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/title/charge

Mr. Goto 15th December 2011 03:49 AM

sounds great i'll try them out. thanks :angel

FIRSTKLAS 26th December 2011 06:02 AM

Has anyone else been asked CDJapan to pay additional shipping charges even after you paid with PayPal?

It just happened to me right now and I thought it was weird since they've never done this to me before; not even when I ordered Meisa Kuroki's MAGAZINE album and that thing is huge. :P

freedreamer 20th January 2012 04:35 PM

What does HMV jp's Order in Process mean...

KarenPang 20th January 2012 04:37 PM

it means that the order has been already processed in their system

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th January 2012 06:55 PM

Amazon.co.jp question (not particularly ayu)

OK so I was trying to add some things to my cart, and it's telling me that they're unable to ship to my address, but I don't understand why?

I ordered the COMPLETE CLIP BOX 1998-2001 Blu ray Limited from there just fine.

Can someone explain why?

toniayu 29th January 2012 06:57 PM

^Some items are sold by particular sellers,so some sellers don't ship overseas :)
I think this is your problem~

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th January 2012 07:41 PM

^^Ohhh that's probably it. SO if it were sold and shipped by amazon it would be OK I bet.

Thanks! :)

toniayu 29th January 2012 07:45 PM

^Yup,that's it! You're welcome ;)

douggn 31st January 2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2809697)
OK so I was trying to add some things to my cart, and it's telling me that they're unable to ship to my address, but I don't understand why?

I ordered the COMPLETE CLIP BOX 1998-2001 Blu ray Limited from there just fine.

Can someone explain why?

this might be the case:
some items of ayus are only available online are not always available to all country's like ayumi's HK ver of her complete clip box from YESASIA is not available to be shipped to Japan as well as a number of CDL11-12 goods so it might be something like that at amazon.jp

douggn 31st January 2012 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhairedking (Post 2749229)
I don't know that this is necessarily the right place to ask this, but I believe it is. Does anyone know of any prepaid debit cards (e.g. ones you can buy at walgreens) that can be used on sites such as play-asia?

You could check with your bank about turning your card into a VISA debit card which basically only uses your money (so you have to have the money in there) but with all the ability to be used as a credit card. Its what I use now for my ayu stuff and you dont have any interest to pay, only like a currency conversion fee in some cases which is like $1 bank charge, so its like paypal except without the 3 day wait. Theirs no extra charge (or shouldn't be) to get this done because its just your normal bank card VISA debit features and because its your money

toniayu 5th February 2012 06:59 PM

I have a question.If you buy at yesasia/cdjapan with paypal,can you cancel after the payment?

owlflight 5th February 2012 07:13 PM

^I think with CDJapan, you have to contact their customer service if you use PayPal. Has something to do with handling refunds but I would check their help section to be safe.

toniayu 5th February 2012 08:32 PM

^Thank you!!I checked their help section.I can't find anything,i prefer yesasia though

nanakopy87 6th February 2012 02:48 AM

yes,you'll need to email them and they will refund to you to your paypal account

toniayu 6th February 2012 03:20 PM

^thanks~

FIRSTKLAS 6th February 2012 10:07 PM

^Just FYI, when you get the refund, PayPal may place a hold on it for about a week - meaning you can't spend or withdraw the money till the hold is lifted. :P

I don't know why they do it, but it's happened to me more than a few times when getting a refund from CDJapan. :/

toniayu 7th February 2012 03:25 PM

^thanks~

nanakopy87 7th February 2012 03:34 PM

i don't think it's paypal's fault.i think it's because the bank has not receive the fund from paypal yet.because i never have problem with paypal hold my fund for days before.they usually refund direct to my debit card account (but it took 1-2 days for the transaction)

FIRSTKLAS 7th February 2012 05:22 PM

In my situation, the refund is just going back to my PayPal account from CDJapan; I'm not withdrawing it or getting it sent back to my bank account (even though that's where the funds originally come from). And pretty much all the times I've gotten a refund from CDJapan, PayPal has put a hold on it for some reason. :shrug

It's really annoying because I usually request refunds from CDJapan just so I can make another order but I always have to wait a week to use my money because PayPal puts that dumb hold on it. :P

RayJason 7th February 2012 06:00 PM

I have a question!

How can I pay YesAsia for ayu's new album; Party Queen (CD+DVD ver)? I have like € euros on my bank account, and not $ dollars. What alternative do I actually have? (I'm paying with PayPal)

Sorry if it's an obvious and stupid question, I never shopped at sites outside my country, so yeah... :P

toniayu 7th February 2012 08:08 PM

^Don't worry,Paypal will charge you the amount of money in you bank account in euros ^_^

RayJason 7th February 2012 08:43 PM

^ Thanks for clearing that up!!! :D I wanted to know it for sure because my classmate will get this for me, my parents are being annoying and to protective. They think that YesAsia will rip their whole bank account off... Haha. So I had to be sure, I don't want to be surprised :P.

toniayu 7th February 2012 08:47 PM

^ *O* Is the same way as me!!My teacher used to buy CD's from ayu for me because my parents were so protective xD.With the time i had convince them...so now i can buy whatever i want(with limit).

Macro 7th February 2012 11:27 PM

I would like to ask about an ebay seller called headynana/JAPAN CD.
I've bought from them NEXT LEVEL (2CD+DVD), sealed.

I've noticed that are selling some ayu cd's in "like new" condition.

Has anyone here bought anything from them?
Were the cds in good condition?

toniayu 8th February 2012 02:57 PM

^I bought A COMPLETE ALL SINGLES there,it was in great condition.But some items had a really low price which is pretty suspicious (fake items maybe?) but other items are SURE japanese edition and in great condition!!!!!

Macro 9th February 2012 12:34 AM

Thanks toniayu

Macro 9th February 2012 01:55 AM

Well, I decided to order the cds I wanted from YesAsia. I haven't ordered from them since 2088.

I made my order. Before doing that, I had edited the shipping address to my current one.

Then when I got the order confirmation e-mail, I noticed that it had the old address.

I've e-mailed them twice asking for the alteration. Still it's so strange. On my settings, it's the new address that appears.

I hope they correct it! :(

toniayu 12th February 2012 11:49 AM

if someone is interested,CDJAPAN re-stocked rock n roll circus special limited box set!
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....EY=NEODAI-1625

nanakopy87 12th February 2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

EMS shipping charge is not including

so,i assume they don't have ready stock for it .this is some sort of they will get it from somewhere else (a middleman service)

toniayu 12th February 2012 06:03 PM

^OOh,i understand now.sorry for the mistake~Thank u

Kazeyomi 14th February 2012 11:18 PM

Did YesAsia changed its payment settings?
Because I wasn't able to ordering until I had the money on my prepaid card. Usually it charges money when they ship items, not before.

It happened the same with a friend of mine :/

AyusakiFan 15th February 2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazeyomi (Post 2817386)
Did YesAsia changed its payment settings?
Because I wasn't able to ordering until I had the money on my prepaid card. Usually it charges money when they ship items, not before.

It happened the same with a friend of mine :/

When you place your order, they charge your card for authorization purposes to make sure that you have the money in your account. The charge goes away after a couple of days (all your money goes back into your account) and when your item ships, that is when they really charge you.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 16th February 2012 03:55 AM

^^So what happens if I have the money at the time that I place the order, but then close the account AFTER my items ship but BEFORE CDJ charges me? I've always wondered about that...because sometimes they take up to like two weeks AFTER I have received my item to charge me.

ayuuk 20th February 2012 02:58 PM

I just ordered the Love songs pink towel from CDJapan. I finished the check-out process, but on the last page it says "credit card declined." But I still got an email entitled "order confirmation." Do I have to do anything about it? It's so strange!

AyusakiFan 20th February 2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2819172)
I just ordered the Love songs pink towel from CDJapan. I finished the check-out process, but on the last page it says "credit card declined." But I still got an email entitled "order confirmation." Do I have to do anything about it? It's so strange!

Does the order show up in your order history on the site?

ayuuk 20th February 2012 06:57 PM

Yes, it does show, with credit card declined next to the order number.

rainbow_smile 23rd February 2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2817862)
^^So what happens if I have the money at the time that I place the order, but then close the account AFTER my items ship but BEFORE CDJ charges me? I've always wondered about that...because sometimes they take up to like two weeks AFTER I have received my item to charge me.

For me, it charged me right after I placed the order o.O

Ayuminist23 1st March 2012 01:59 AM

Confused! Which Ayu album is right one?

If this is in the wrong area I am sorry v.v I am just really confused.

I preordered Ayumi's Party Queen album with DVD/liveDVD/GOODs and now yesasia is saying the CD/DVD/5DVD/GOODS is out of print and not available. Each site I go to is only showing 3 versions of this album (none of which is goods and/or limited edition). Do I cancel my order with yesasia or will it become available again? Who else has ordered this album from yesasia? I am wanting the Limited Box Edition if possible. I do not want blu ray at all. Please someone help and let me know which is which. :(

Thank you to everyone and anyone!!!

kinix 1st March 2012 02:04 AM

Dun worry if you've already preorder it earlier. YA states out of print as it has hit it's preorder quota and will not confirm any more orders till it had extra physical copies.
Unless u got an email from them stating that you order is cancel as they were unable to secure a copy for you. If not, you've nothing to worry.

Ayuminist23 1st March 2012 03:06 AM

Quote:

Dun worry if you've already preorder it earlier. YA states out of print as it has hit it's preorder quota and will not confirm any more orders till it had extra physical copies.
Unless u got an email from them stating that you order is cancel as they were unable to secure a copy for you. If not, you've nothing to worry.
Thank you very much! I had never seen that before and was confused. I did think it was weird I didn't get an email from yesasia, haha :)

panda♥ 9th March 2012 01:03 AM

can anyone tell me where i can buy phone straps/key chains from old tours? i've seen a couple before that i love, but YA, CDJ, and eBay don't carry them. :/

toniayu 16th March 2012 10:45 PM

^You should try Yahoo auctions japan,but it's gonna be expensive...sorry

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 08:08 PM

Ordering from hmv.co.jp

Thinking about ordering from here for the first time, but for some of the items I'm ordering, it says "This item is embargoed item." and I'm not sure what that means.

I live on the east coast of the US, and I've never had to pay customs charges for ANYTHING and I've ordered from YA, CDJ, and amazon.co.jp. Ranging from small things to huge things like the Rock 'n' Roll Circus box set or the Love songs/ayu-mi-x 7 vinyl sets.

So what does this mean, and should I be concerned?

Thanks!

KarenPang 19th March 2012 12:44 AM

When it's mentioned This item is embargoed item , it means that this particular item you plan to order from HMV Japan , HMV Japan is not allowed to ship it to be sold outside of Japan

I've seen that before in some items since I've been ordering from HMV Japan for the past 4 years so yeah :x , it has nothing to do with taxes but rather it's exclusively only can be purchased in Japan itself

I don't really have any problems since most of the items I've purchased from HMV Japan don't have this tag mentioned but I've seen it slapped on some items before such as Kumi Kuu's TRICK DVD & also EXILE ATSUSHI's DVD too

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th March 2012 02:00 AM

Oh, so I couldn't even order the playbuttons from hmv if I wanted to. Why won't they ship outside of Japan? hm.

KarenPang 19th March 2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2836931)
Oh, so I couldn't even order the playbuttons from hmv if I wanted to. Why won't they ship outside of Japan? hm.

oh so you wanted to preorder the PLAYBUTTONS from HMV Japan :O

I have no idea why though , so sorry D: as I myself never faced this problem before , apologises for not being of any help here >_<

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th March 2012 02:06 AM

Damn, HMV sucks. smh

KarenPang 19th March 2012 02:10 AM

ahaha yeah times like this , it does especially when you want to order something from HMV Japan but finding out they cannot sell it outside of Japan D:

But considering I've been ordering from them for the past 4 years , I always use their services if I were to order Japan press stuff unlike CDJapan if not YesAsia since as a HMV Japan member , they always give me generous discounts & sometimes , the cost I have to pay inclusive of EMS shipping tends to be lower than the actual cost of the item itself

The discount effect's not really felt so much for singles but for albums & concert DVDs , yeah it's a big thing for me . The amount I've got discounted for from HMV Japan can be used to offset the EMS shipping x)

~angel*ayumi~ 19th March 2012 10:38 AM

I guess itīs because the palybuttons have batterys inside (cause they work like MP3 Players, you need to charge them via USB)
Some ppl also had the same Problem back with the RNRC Boxset because it had food (the tea) inside.

LacusClyne 19th March 2012 03:44 PM

Yup. RnR had the problem when I wanna order too, but there was no problem with the previous LS USB version though...

~angel*ayumi~ 19th March 2012 09:13 PM

Because a USB donīt has batterys.
I canīt explain it well in english, batterys or rechargable batterys like they are in MP3 players have liquid or paste inside, which can run out or so and destroy things or skin. (I really can't explain it well in english because I donīt know the specific words xD)
So some countrys may not allowed this stuff to be imporeted so HMV doesnīt ship it.

Ayu-me 19th March 2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2837575)
Because a USB donīt has batterys.
I canīt explain it well in english, batterys or rechargable batterys like they are in MP3 players have liquid or paste inside, which can run out or so and destroy things or skin. (I really can't explain it well in english because I donīt know the specific words xD)
So some countrys may not allowed this stuff to be imporeted so HMV doesnīt ship it.

Yes, the liquid in most batteries is corrosive and can cause damage to the human body (even if you don't touch it, it can still be inhaled). This liquid may start leaking from the battery at any time, but particularly if it has been lying unused for a while. Some batteries may also even be flammable (I think some rechargeable batteries, like the ones used in MP3-players and possibly PLAYBUTTONS, may have this risk), not to mention that a battery can easily power a bomb. So with the current customs security concerning liquids and possible bomb materials, it's not easy to get them through.

AyusakiFan 18th April 2012 01:48 PM

If you purchase an item from CDJapan using Paypal prior to a shipping cost change, will they still try to charge you the difference?