Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Online Shopping Help Thread #2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99364)

KarenPang 18th April 2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyusakiFan (Post 2854023)
If you purchase an item from CDJapan using Paypal prior to a shipping cost change, will they still try to charge you the difference?

I don't think so , I remembered when Kuroki Meisa released MAGAZINE last year , CDJapan wasn't able to confirm the actual weight of both CD + DVD's til much later on

I remembered for those that paid for the album using PayPal , they were not charged extra with regards to the revised upwards shipping cost for MAGAZINE but for those that paid using credit card , they had to pay extra for the extra shipping charges

Utena 18th April 2012 05:45 PM

they used not to ask you to pay anything else extra, but they changed their policy around the end of 2011, now they'll send you an email asking what you want to do about it, and ask you to pay the missing amount.. :/
At least, that's what happened to me and a friend of mine not so long ago.

you may still want to try your luck there! who knows :D

FIRSTKLAS 18th April 2012 09:42 PM

^That happened to me too.

It was when I ordered SNSD's JP repackage album and concert DVD last December. Both turned out to be very heavy releases so they sent me an e-mail asking me if I wanted to cancel the order or pay the difference. I just paid the difference. :P

AyusakiFan 19th April 2012 02:35 PM

Thank you all for the information regarding how CDJ handles a change in shipping price. They have already increased the shipping price of the item by 200 yen for the method that I chose (I used the shipping charge calculator to see the change). I personally don't mind paying the difference but I wouldn't mind if they handled the orders like they did before and didn't charge the extra amount, lol.

KarenPang 19th April 2012 02:42 PM

I frankly can't remember the last time I order something from CDJapan as all this while , anything Japan press related , I always use HMV Japan as it's cheaper for me

I give CDJapan credit for having really good customer service but cost wise , you're paying more for shipping + they don't give generous discounts to customers unlike HMV Japan that does it extremely frequent

Most if not all the time , whatever I ordered from HMV Japan , the total cost I have to pay usually ends up to be less than what the actual cost of the product

AyusakiFan 19th April 2012 11:39 PM

I agree with you about HMV sometimes being the cheaper option to buy products, especially if you buy CD+DVD editions of albums as well as purchasing multiple items in one order. Before I place an order, I always do price comparisons of products at CDJ, YA, HMV, and Amazon.jp. HMV and Amazon.jp tend to change the prices of their items during the preorder stages so I always like to keep my eyes on those sites every once in a while, moreso at HMV unless I want to buy something large (like Ayumi's limited edition albums) where I'll focus more on Amazon.jp. For the order I inquired about, HMV is actually the cheaper option out of pocket, but in the long run, I'll save more at CDJapan since this order will earn me 490 points. I wish HMV didn't eliminate their points program with international buyers (I believe you have to have the order sent to a Japanese address to earn points now).

ayuuk 20th April 2012 12:01 AM

^Really? HMV ended their point program for int'l buyers? :(

AyusakiFan 20th April 2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2854631)
^Really? HMV ended their point program for int'l buyers? :(

Unfortunately, they have ended their points program for international buyers. The only way an international buyer can earn points is to ship their order to a Japanese address and link it with a Ponta card. Orders shipped directly from HMV to an international address are ineligible to participate in the program. :(

KarenPang 20th April 2012 12:41 AM

yeah HMV Japan ended their points system sometime back but for me , it's not a very big issue

I don't often buy Japan press when comes to supporting my fave jpop artistes aside from BREAKERZ xD since I'm quite broke & heavily rely on OS presses

As long as they don't stop giving generous discounts to their online customers , I'm all good xD

nanakopy87 20th April 2012 02:38 AM

actually,they gave you a 'voucher' instead of points
https://www.hmv.co.jp/members/voucher/voucherInfo.asp

you can redeem the vouchers by choosing 'Gift Voucher & Credit Card' at the 'select payment method' page

AyusakiFan 20th April 2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2854677)

you can redeem the vouchers by choosing 'Gift Voucher & Credit Card' at the 'select payment method' page

Thank you so much for letting us know about the vouchers! I actually had 100 yen in vouchers and they allowed me to put them towards a preorder that I placed earlier this month. The item is going to be released in less than a week so I'm so happy that you mentioned this as I was able to apply it to the order prior to it shipping. From now on, I'll use my vouchers when I initially place my order but it's good to know that you can use them even after you place an order as long as it's not in the process of being shipped!

ayuuk 20th April 2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Thanks a lot! I didn't know! :)

KarenPang 20th April 2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

wow I had no idea about this & when I clicked on it , I have 7 vouchers that HMV Japan issued which I didn't know they gave me until now =_=

awesome , now I know what I'm going to do with them :innocent

AyusakiFan 20th April 2012 01:58 PM

CDJapan sent me an email this morning regarding a reduction in the price of an item I preordered. Since I paid for the item with paypal, they credited the difference to my frequent shopper points account. I didn't know they did this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2854745)
wow I had no idea about this & when I clicked on it , I have 7 vouchers that HMV Japan issued which I didn't know they gave me until now =_=

awesome , now I know what I'm going to do with them :innocent

I know what you're going to do with them as well, lol. It's great timing since BREAKERZ new single just became available for preorder recently, lol.

Tony G 29th April 2012 04:48 AM

Hoping someone can help me out with Yahoo! Auctions.

I'm interested in bidding for some ayu tickets through a shopping service. These tickets are the ones I'm looking at - http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m95815594

Just wanted to check the bid price here is the total for 2 tickets seated together? Seems a bit unbelievable that arena floor seats are going for so cheap.

LacusClyne 30th April 2012 02:04 PM

The price is for one ticket. If you want 2, you will have to let the seller know and pay for the 2nd ticket.

FIRSTKLAS 4th May 2012 03:05 AM

Does anyone know how "buy-it-now" works on Yahoo! Auctions JP and if you can still do it through Noppin?

I'm trying to get some complete sets of Nogizaka46 singles through buy-it-now but when I put in the asking amount on Noppin, it looks like I'm just bidding on the auction instead of buying it outright.

Noppin reports that I won the auctions but the listings look like they're still active. So what's going on? :yconfused

Is it something to do with Golden Week? Or do listings have to run for the whole amount of time they're scheduled for on Y!AJ regardless if someone uses buy-it-now? I don't seem to remember that being the case before... :shrug

Oh, and on one auction that seemed to have only a buy-it-now option, I put in the requested amount and showed up in the bidders list but the auction looks like it's still going on - and even weirder, someone else bid after me, and also shows up in the bidders list, but the auction still hasn't ended nor has the bid amount increased. :shakehead

kinix 4th May 2012 06:48 AM

It shd work. Are you sure there's only 1 copy of the item? Try lookin @ the original YAJ auction and see the bidders and you shd be able to see your bid.

FIRSTKLAS 5th May 2012 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 2860280)
It shd work. Are you sure there's only 1 copy of the item? Try lookin @ the original YAJ auction and see the bidders and you shd be able to see your bid.

^I think this is the case for the "Oide Shampoo" auction (http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b134795051). I didn't notice it before but it says "個数: 7" in the details so I guess there must be 7 of them available. ^_^;;

But for the "Guru Guru Curtain" auction (http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/n111942066), it looks like it ended as scheduled with only one bid (mine) for 1500 JPY. Yet, Noppin just sent me an invoice that says the winning amount was 1600 JPY. :/

I already sent them a message through their contact board asking if the amount is correct, and if it is, why the auction didn't end right away. Also, I asked if buy-it-now is supposed to work through their system.

kinix 5th May 2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIRSTKLAS (Post 2860678)
^I think this is the case for the "Oide Shampoo" auction (http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b134795051). I didn't notice it before but it says "個数: 7" in the details so I guess there must be 7 of them available. ^_^;;

But for the "Guru Guru Curtain" auction (http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/n111942066), it looks like it ended as scheduled with only one bid (mine) for 1500 JPY. Yet, Noppin just sent me an invoice that says the winning amount was 1600 JPY. :/

I already sent them a message through their contact board asking if the amount is correct, and if it is, why the auction didn't end right away. Also, I asked if buy-it-now is supposed to work through their system.

yeapz its bcos of the quantity for both cases. if you see the bidding for the 2nd case, u will see that u have actually bidded ¥1600 which is the buy it now price. and thus, noppin charges u ¥1600 whereas if u bidded ¥1500, only the it will show ¥1500. the reason why the auction shows ¥1500 is bcos there is 2 quantity. if another user were to bid, he could have won for ¥1500.

oot... is their singles really that cheap in retail price? ¥1500 for 4 disc o.O?""

FIRSTKLAS 5th May 2012 10:04 PM

^Ah, yes. I finally understand that part now. I've never encountered a Dutch auction before on Y!AJ so I was confused when the auction didn't end right away. :P

And, yes, the sets are really that cheap! :D

¥1500 is how much it usually costs for just *one* CD+DVD edition but the seller is offering all of them for that cheap because he took out all of the bonus photos and handshake tickets that they originally come with. I don't miss the bonus photos since I doubt I'd get any of the girls I like and I can't use the handshake tickets anyway so I don't mind not having them. :)

mimika 7th May 2012 03:00 PM

Has anyone used forwarding serivces from Japan before? I wanna buy these clothes from Japanese brands who only ship within Japan...anyone has good forwarder recommendation? how bout tenso?

kinix 7th May 2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimika (Post 2861363)
Has anyone used forwarding serivces from Japan before? I wanna buy these clothes from Japanese brands who only ship within Japan...anyone has good forwarder recommendation? how bout tenso?

Tenso should be fine as long as your clothing is not too heavy as they charge by weight. They can consolidate your items into 1 parcel too

mecury2511 11th June 2012 12:57 PM

hello everyone, plz answer my stupid question, hmm, I gonna buy this version of A COMPLETE through yesasia, does this include the photobook & the box?
http://www.yesasia.com/global/a-comp...0-en/info.html
I cant find first press of RnRC & GUILTY album as well, I really want the photobook :(

KarenPang 11th June 2012 01:15 PM

this's mentioned in the Product Information / Track List section

*First Press Sold Out.

so no , it doesn't come with the box & photobooklet should you order it now as those were the 1st press bonuses

Delicious n Bold 4th July 2012 04:02 AM

Has anybody ever used Play Asia with the courier (UPS, FedEX) and get slapped with a customs charge or some fee of about $20?

If I choose EMS, will I have to pay a fee? Whenever I use EMS with CDJapan, I pay no such fee. Will this be the case with Play Asia?

toniayu 5th August 2013 10:01 PM

Does anyone knows if I can add items to an order in HMV?

KarenPang 5th August 2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 3021562)
Does anyone knows if I can add items to an order in HMV?

nope you're not allowed to do that , the only thing you can do's to create a new order with the items that you want to add

toniayu 6th August 2013 09:41 AM

^ Thank you :) Do you know if there is any additional charge fee? I mean,if I cancel my order

KarenPang 6th August 2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 3021664)
^ Thank you :) Do you know if there is any additional charge fee? I mean,if I cancel my order

not really other than you have to pay extra for the ems shipping fee if you order more than 2 items. HMV will not penalise you if you cancel your order from their site

toniayu 6th August 2013 10:00 AM

^ Thanks again! so I guess this is what I'll probably do~ But aaarghh Just for add and change one item...

KarenPang 6th August 2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 3021669)
^ Thanks again! so I guess this is what I'll probably do~ But aaarghh Just for add and change one item...

haha yes it's quite annoying. They're not flexible unlike CDJapan and/or YesAsia

This happens to me before so I can understand :3

AyusakiFan 14th August 2013 02:02 PM

Can anyone tell me about their experiences ordering from Amazon Japan?

pimenta 14th August 2013 02:18 PM

Does anyone know where to find those CD+DVD big jewel cases all clear for sale? Just like the ones of Ayu's CD+DVD singles/albuns... I need to replace a few cases, but the only ones I find for sale are with white or gray inner parts :(

I also need two of those big cases (just like the ones I just mentioned) but for 3 discs, but those are even harder to find (my Kuu's Best ~First Things~ 2CD+DVD and Black Cherry CD+2DVD have really damaged cases :()

I also don't mind if they're only sold in bigger quantities and not individually, I can't seem to find them anywhere, so I don't mind buying even if it'll come in a bigger quantity than I actually need...

toniayu 14th August 2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyusakiFan (Post 3023151)
Can anyone tell me about their experiences ordering from Amazon Japan?

Well...I just bought from them 1 time and the service Was good just like any other store,but the shipping Was a little bit expensive and I had to Pay a huge amount of money just for custom taxes. As for Payment they only accept credit card.
I would recomend you using that site only if the product you want isn't available at any other store. I Hope my opinion has helped you~ :)

AyusakiFan 16th August 2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 3023161)
Well...I just bought from them 1 time and the service Was good just like any other store,but the shipping Was a little bit expensive and I had to Pay a huge amount of money just for custom taxes. As for Payment they only accept credit card.
I would recomend you using that site only if the product you want isn't available at any other store. I Hope my opinion has helped you~ :)

Thank you for sharing your experience at Amazon Japan. I cancelled a preorder at YesAsia and decided to order the item at Amazon Japan instead due to the difference in price for the item including shipping and handling (as you've stated, their shipping and handling is high but the total price was cheaper than any other site I normally order from due to the discount they had for the item). In the United States, we don't get charged custom taxes so fortunately I won't have to bear the extra cost which I'm sure would be high as it's an expensive item. If you don't mind me asking, when did they charge your card for the order? Was it charged as soon as it shipped or some time after?

toniayu 16th August 2013 10:32 PM

^ You're welcome! Well,if I recall correctly it Was charged a little bit later but it always happen to me no matter which shop I buy in... Then if the price and customs are not a problem for you,good choice! the shipping is fast and the service too. Some times other stores that seems to be "more expensive" Than others has really good deals,HMV for exaple and regarding shipping they're always a lot better.

AyusakiFan 22nd August 2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 3023428)
^ You're welcome! Well,if I recall correctly it Was charged a little bit later but it always happen to me no matter which shop I buy in... Then if the price and customs are not a problem for you,good choice! the shipping is fast and the service too. Some times other stores that seems to be "more expensive" Than others has really good deals,HMV for exaple and regarding shipping they're always a lot better.

Thank you for answering my additional questions! I typically use paypal when I shop on websites such as CDJapan and YesAsia (which are the main two shops I order from), however, I have shopped on other sites like HMV and mu-mo which don't offer paypal and both vary in the times they charge your card (HMV typically charges my card shortly after they ship while mu-mo charges my card a month later), so I like to have an idea when I can expect for my card to be charged. I agree with you about HMV as I wanted to purchase the item from them because they tend to offer a discount, but for some reason, they didn't reduce the price at all for the item I'm buying which is ultimately why I decided to go with Amazon instead.

ladyluthien 23rd October 2013 03:30 AM

So I have never purchase anything through a middle man, I've been looking at purchasing a set of playbuttons from mu-mo, but read somewhere that a lot of the middle man services won't forward them because of the batteries. Where would you recommend I go through? I live in the US, if that helps any. Thanks!

Ayu-me 23rd October 2013 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyluthien (Post 3035442)
So I have never purchase anything through a middle man, I've been looking at purchasing a set of playbuttons from mu-mo, but read somewhere that a lot of the middle man services won't forward them because of the batteries. Where would you recommend I go through? I live in the US, if that helps any. Thanks!

I use Tenso.com, their process is quite uncomplicated and they have good guides on their website to lead you through it. I had no problem with shipping the LOVE again playbutton through them back when the album was released, so I don't think you'll have any problem. :)

ladyluthien 23rd October 2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayu-me (Post 3035451)
I use Tenso.com, their process is quite uncomplicated and they have good guides on their website to lead you through it. I had no problem with shipping the LOVE again playbutton through them back when the album was released, so I don't think you'll have any problem. :)

Fantastic! Thanks so much for replying and helping me out Ayu-me! :-)

AyusakiFan 14th February 2014 02:43 AM

Although this isn't an inquiry, I would like to share my displeasure about the condition of one of the items that I received from Tenso today. I purchased two CDs and one of them came with a large crack in the case. While I understand that a case can be replaced, I felt like they could have put more bubble wrap around the items, especially after spending ¥2190 between fees and shipping on two CDs that totaled 260 grams (which is a little over half a pound). This was my first time using their package consolidation service and the first time I received an item damaged because for everything I've ever purchased (that I recall), they shipped it in the original packaging from the seller or the company I bought the item from and I've never had a problem before. So for those of you who may use their consolidation service for small, possibly breakable items (or crackable in my case) you may want to see if you can get in contact with them and request extra padding to protect your items.

~angel*ayumi~ 15th February 2014 10:10 PM

mhhh i had package consolidation too for my ayupan+horse figure and my 2 FTL/MGR singles, but mine were fine. Maybe it depends who packs them, i think they have more than one person working in the packaging department.

Ayu-me 15th February 2014 11:34 PM

I've had several packages containing CDs sent via Tenso, and none of them have had any damage (and my packages have to go a really long way to get to me, before meeting the Swedish customs which makes me surprised at the lack of damage to packages I've got :P). There's always a risk, even when using large amounts of bubblewrap and such, that an item will suffer damage either due to improper handling or for random reasons (the tape didn't hold the item properly, the item was pressed too hard against another item in the package, etc.). While I'm certain that Tenso can make mistakes when it comes to their packaging, I wouldn't let one incident dictate my decision to use them. Most likely, this incident was a one-time thing and not a trend on Tenso's part.
Though asking Tenso to increase the padding inside their packages if you're worried is good advice as well. :)

kinix 25th February 2014 07:29 AM

Just wanted to share my extremely unpleasant experience with Celga and I urge anybody who is having transaction with them to change to other agents.
I wrote on their wall on facebook earlier this morning to express my unhappiness with the way they work, hoping that maybe the director would apologize and investigate on the fault, but guess what, my post was deleted within an hour and was removed from their friend list without a single explanation.
Below is roughly what I wrote on their wall regarding my unpleasant experience with them.

I'm writing on to share about my unpleasant experience recently on Celga and I think there's some points which Celga could improve on the operation.
I've joined TeamAyu through the help from Celga but there's something which I think could be improve. There's no notification from Celga when my club novelty gift arrive in your warehouse to tell me that you've received the items.

I've specifically requested shipping for my merchandise on the 9th Feb to be shipped along with my TeamAyu gift which were sent out on last December. But to my surprise, when I received my package on the 15th Feb, the club gifts were not included. The reply I got from your staff was : "It means that your FC mailing hasn't arrived yet. We just sent whatever items you have in our warehouse. ^^"
I have my doubts that shipping within Japan would take up to 6 weeks and even so, I wasn't even informed before shipping of my package that the items I've requested wasn't available. But I've decided to proceed with your advice and requested for a separate shipping for my club gift, this time round specifically requested for 2 club novelty gifts. Miraculously, you were able to pack the items on the 17th Feb, 2 days after I've requested shipping. Fine I though, MAYBE the items did arrived 6 weeks later and proceeded to pay for the shipping.
However, when I received the package today (24th Feb), only 1 of the gift was included in the package. I wondered what happened to the other item which was send out by TeamAyu last December. I'd to say that I'm truly disappointed with the way Celga works when dealing with Fan club membership royalties and I hope to get your response soon.

KarenPang 25th February 2014 08:51 AM

^ my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff used to be handled by Celga & yeah the way they handle/do things are not good

The usual middleman I use to handle my stuff cannot help me to join their fanclub on my behalf & someone recommended me to try Celga & needless to say , my experience using their services weren't great

Response's slow & for some funny odd reason , their customer service staff are based in BOTH Japan & USA which I couldn't help but find it very fishy if not odd + to make things worst , they have to ask the owner (whose name's Keigo Morita) for answers in which I wonder , can't I get a direct response from you instead of beating around the bush ???

Thankfully , someone I know via LiveJournal recommended me to use the services of a middleman that helped her to join Acid Black Cherry/L'arc en ciel/VAMPS fanclubs on her behalf & after making the switch , I have no regrets not using Celga anymore from that day onwards

~angel*ayumi~ 25th February 2014 09:27 AM

mhhh i never had any big problems with Celga o.o
Yes I also don´t like that you don´t get notified about FC mailings that arrive,but i always wait about 2-4 weeks after they pop up on yahoo to get them sent and never had anything missing.
But i am with Celag for ap. 10 years now^^ And my membership at TA is now running for the 3rd year.

kinix 25th February 2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3063996)
mhhh i never had any big problems with Celga o.o
Yes I also don´t like that you don´t get notified about FC mailings that arrive,but i always wait about 2-4 weeks after they pop up on yahoo to get them sent and never had anything missing.
But i am with Celag for ap. 10 years now^^ And my membership at TA is now running for the 3rd year.

I'm glad that you're still enjoying the connection with them. But this is just an advice from me. Might be an isolated case but I really dislike of how they try to push around instead of apologizing and rectify the problem. The 1st time when I asked where were the TA gift, they tried to claim that their warehouse haven't received it (6 weeks since TA sent them out), trying to say it's not their fault for overlooking. And yet they can send it out within 2 days after I've requested the 2nd time (obviously they found it. But the TA mag was still missing). They didn't even tell me that they could only find 1 of the 2 gifts I've requested and just send it back to me. Their attitude really sux by deleting my comments on FB and removing me from friend list (Though I had the intention too but I thought I could at least hear some sort of explanation/apology from them) . This is not the way to do business. Hope you'll not experience any unpleasant experience in the future, but you've been warned ^^
Good thing is that my membership is ending and I shall not patronize them anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 3063992)
^ my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff used to be handled by Celga & yeah the way they handle/do things are not good

The usual middleman I use to handle my stuff cannot help me to join their fanclub on my behalf & someone recommended me to try Celga & needless to say , my experience using their services weren't great

Response's slow & for some funny odd reason , their customer service staff are based in BOTH Japan & USA which I couldn't help but find it very fishy if not odd + to make things worst , they have to ask the owner (whose name's Keigo Morita) for answers in which I wonder , can't I get a direct response from you instead of beating around the bush ???

Thankfully , someone I know via LiveJournal recommended me to use the services of a middleman that helped her to join Acid Black Cherry/L'arc en ciel/VAMPS fanclubs on her behalf & after making the switch , I have no regrets not using Celga anymore from that day onwards

Yes it seems that they have no proper communication with their warehouse too as I'm pretty sure that so called warehouse is actually Keigo's house. The address they registered with was his home and they return address on the package they sent was the same address. Makes me wonder if they really have a warehouse or was it just a team of the US base online support and Keigo the 'warehouse'.

KarenPang 25th February 2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3064023)

Yes it seems that they have no proper communication with their warehouse too as I'm pretty sure that so called warehouse is actually Keigo's house. The address they registered with was his home and they return address on the package they sent was the same address. Makes me wonder if they really have a warehouse or was it just a team of the US base online support and Keigo the 'warehouse'.

Yeah & to me if Keigo has staff that's working under him , why're they based in USA & not in Tokyo just like him ? oO

Also I didn't liked that when I asked questions , the 1st few rounds weren't answered directly by Keigo too

Ah well at least I'm not using Celga anymore . I'm satisfied with the middleman that's handling my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff now as he's a 1 man show

kinix 25th February 2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 3064024)
Yeah & to me if Keigo has staff that's working under him , why're they based in USA & not in Tokyo just like him ? oO

Also I didn't liked that when I asked questions , the 1st few rounds weren't answered directly by Keigo too

Ah well at least I'm not using Celga anymore . I'm satisfied with the middleman that's handling my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff now as he's a 1 man show

I think it's easier to find a low pay part time English speaking staff in US than Japan? And he could use paypal to pay his staff since celga accepts their fees in USD through paypal. Good business strategy but poor customer service... Just like our local helpline being outsource to other country call center where they gives you replies that doesn't answers to your need...

ayuuk 25th February 2014 10:09 PM

Is Celga's fee lower than Tenso??

KarenPang 25th February 2014 10:54 PM

I don't use Tenso so I don't know but considering that me & Kinix had really bad unpleasant experiences with Celga , please don't end up in the same state as both of us by going with Celga

NintendoHTF1242 26th February 2014 12:04 AM

I've been reading around concerning YesAsia vs. CDJapan and like, I think I'm set for ordering from CDJapan for the first time. $11 for standard shipping is killer though -_-;

Do you guys recommend CDJapan for only one item, and YesAsia for bulk items? I feel that ordering a lot of items through CDJapan would get pricey, while YesAsia does sneak in the shipping charge into their prices subtly, free shipping is always nice on bulk orders.

kinix 26th February 2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 3064141)
I've been reading around concerning YesAsia vs. CDJapan and like, I think I'm set for ordering from CDJapan for the first time. $11 for standard shipping is killer though -_-;

Do you guys recommend CDJapan for only one item, and YesAsia for bulk items? I feel that ordering a lot of items through CDJapan would get pricey, while YesAsia does sneak in the shipping charge into their prices subtly, free shipping is always nice on bulk orders.

CDJapan if you're in a hurry to get the items. But beware of custom tax. As the items are declared as merchandise.

Yesasia if you don't mind waiting as they provide free shipping via registered airmail and the items are always declared as gifts. Though if you wanted something fast from YA, they always have express mail service like dhl.

LacusClyne 27th February 2014 07:15 AM

I would discourage you to use yesasia if your item is a limited press, as I have few parcel that went missing(using their free shipping), and they told me to wait till one month plus before resending, and the limited items have already been sold out, so I got a refund instead.

If you use yesasia register mail, the price will end up around the same as cdjapan, so I would rather you use cdjapan if it's a limited item, cdjapan took better care of parcel, better packing too, cdjapan has few choices of shipping method too, their FedEx is awesome, I always get my items one day BEFORE release date(I'm in Sinagpore)

if your item is a cd or DVD, and only 2 items, then you can consider hmv Japan, they have multi buy discount and it can get cheaper then cdjapan, but hmv uses EMS for shipping only, so you might want to check if EMS will get taxed in your country first.

---------------

About celga poor customer service, I would like to add in my friend's bad experience too.

She applied for Maeda Atsuko's fanclub on the first day it starts taking application, on the site it was stated that they will send out members gift a week later, but when my friend email celga 2 weeks later after her application was send in, celga replied her that it was not in yet.
So she waited for 2 more weeks before emailing again, this time it was Keigo who replied that they have checked the warehouse and it was still not in yet. Now, it has already been one month, so my friend waiting a little more to send email again, as she will be traveling overseas, she end up emailing celga 3 weeks later, but it was STILL NOT IN yet.

This is kinda ridiculous already right? That's already almost 2 months after the application, guess how long she wait in the end for the gifts to be 'received' by celga?

3 and a half months!!!!

I seriously doubt Japan fanclubs will take THAT long to send out the gifts, normally post in Japan should not take more then 5 days, it seems that Keigo or whoever had received the items, but due to careless, they never check carefully or misplace it and found it after some time.

Years ago I used Celga too to order from Shibuya Net to get my clothes, I remembered that Keigo had replied me that her wife said my Liz Lisa dress were very beautiful when she received the parcel and was repacking it to me with my other stuff.
So yup, Celga is more like a home business, it seems that the orders we made were send to their house, so that could be why our items seem to be 'not' arriving, I'm betting on careless/misplace, or do they have kids? You know, kids like to hide items away some times...hmm...

~StarCatcher~ 27th February 2014 10:28 AM

I have a question concerning celga, too.

I preordered the FC edition of Bon Voyage on a date where the arrival on the release date was guaranteed.It was released yesterday and Celga said they think it takes 1 or 2 weeks that they get the item...
That is not possible or what dou you think about it?

LacusClyne 27th February 2014 11:11 AM

^for FC items, depending on the bonus and preorder period, it could takes the record company a little while to prepare and send out, so a week or 2 is possible, but if they claim that they do not receive it like 2 weeks after the suppose shipment date, I'll say it's time to pester them every few days so that they don't forgot about it and misplace or anything.

But do you still have the link or printscreen of the item you order? I can help you read if it's stated there about the delivery around 1 to 2 weeks part

KarenPang 27th February 2014 11:50 AM

To me , Corvina (Marika) took quite a big heavy risk in helping a lot of people to preorder the FC edition of Koda's Bon Voyage via Celga

While Marika's intentions are good , I don't know how good/bad her experiences in using Celga are but considering that I'm not the only 1 that voiced out my poor/unpleasant experiences in using Celga , I'm not expecting things to go well

I could be wrong but I don't know really :x

~StarCatcher~ 27th February 2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 3064484)
^for FC items, depending on the bonus and preorder period, it could takes the record company a little while to prepare and send out, so a week or 2 is possible, but if they claim that they do not receive it like 2 weeks after the suppose shipment date, I'll say it's time to pester them every few days so that they don't forgot about it and misplace or anything.

But do you still have the link or printscreen of the item you order? I can help you read if it's stated there about the delivery around 1 to 2 weeks part

Okay that's odd, because the stated it would be there on the release date:headache
https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/fclogi...ateg_id%3D5109
This is the link of the item.

EDIT:
I wrote them again today, because there was no item in stock yesterday and I somehow thought it could not be for real:-D
They just answered it is in stock, but not mentioned in the "in our warehouse" section...

kinix 27th February 2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3064495)
Okay that's odd, because the stated it would be there on the release date:headache
https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/fclogi...ateg_id%3D5109
This is the link of the item.

EDIT:
I wrote them again today, because there was no item in stock yesterday and I somehow thought it could not be for real:-D
They just answered it is in stock, but not mentioned in the "in our warehouse" section...

If you ordered the items yourself under your own account, mu-mo will send you an email stating that the items were delivered. If you signed up the account under Celga, I suppose they do give you the account and password with the email address as your own email. Alternatively, you could just log-in mu-mo and check the status of the item.
The link you gave is not valid as it requires membership log-in =.=

~StarCatcher~ 27th February 2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3064505)
If you ordered the items yourself under your own account, mu-mo will send you an email stating that the items were delivered. If you signed up the account under Celga, I suppose they do give you the account and password with the email address as your own email. Alternatively, you could just log-in mu-mo and check the status of the item.
The link you gave is not valid as it requires membership log-in =.=

Mh okay. Celga registered me and I can only give them the URLs every time.
Not that easy using celga:D

kinix 27th February 2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3064509)
Mh okay. Celga registered me and I can only give them the URLs every time.
Not that easy using celga:D

You mean you joined the fanclub but they didn't gave you access to the fan club? I don't know about other fan clubs but they should be the same as TeamAyu right? it's kinda weird... unless that fan club is only for buying exclusive things, if not, wouldn't that make you miss out a lot of fan club info after the money you had paid for the membership?

If you can login to mu-mo, check out the 購入履歴・配送状況. It'll show you your purchase history and the status of it.

~StarCatcher~ 27th February 2014 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3064516)
You mean you joined the fanclub but they didn't gave you access to the fan club? I don't know about other fan clubs but they should be the same as TeamAyu right? it's kinda weird... unless that fan club is only for buying exclusive things, if not, wouldn't that make you miss out a lot of fan club info after the money you had paid for the membership?

If you can login to mu-mo, check out the 購入履歴・配送状況. It'll show you your purchase history and the status of it.

I have access to the fanclub site and the fanclub store on mu-mo.

But I can't log in to mu-mo itself.

AyusakiFan 27th February 2014 09:00 PM

Thank you all for sharing your experiences at Celga. I signed up to use their service a little while back and had recently been looking into putting some use into my account there. However, with all of the negative experiences that have been presented here, I think I will avoid using them.

KarenPang 27th February 2014 10:31 PM

This's the middleman that I use to handle my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff after I've switched from not using Celga anymore

http://japanauction.byethost11.com/

He's a 1 man show from Hokkaido & his name's Kairai . He was recommended to me by someone whom I know via LiveJournal & my experience in using Kairai's services is a gazillion million better times over than Celga

Kairai only handles my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff as the usual middleman that I use their services to help me buy stuff online can't help me to do so but it's ok

toniayu 28th February 2014 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 3064141)

I really recommend you using cdjapan,they are super fast! I usually receive orders in four days, and when it's a preorder they send items some days before the release date.
The last order I made with CDJ was Kumi's new album which I received today just 2 days after the release date! (Using airmail) While my last order at YA took a whole month to arrive.
If you want your items to arrive fast I recommend you to use CDJ, If you don't mind waiting or if the item you want isn't available, YA is a good option; you will receive the parcel eventually and the customer service is really good. Also,If the order is really heavy you'll save money using YA.
Hope I helped you ;)

LacusClyne 1st March 2014 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ (Post 3064519)
I have access to the fanclub site and the fanclub store on mu-mo.

But I can't log in to mu-mo itself.

Hmm, can you screencap the description of the item then?

NintendoHTF1242 1st March 2014 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 3064697)
I really recommend you using cdjapan,they are super fast! I usually receive orders in four days, and when it's a preorder they send items some days before the release date.
The last order I made with CDJ was Kumi's new album which I received today just 2 days after the release date! (Using airmail) While my last order at YA took a whole month to arrive.
If you want your items to arrive fast I recommend you to use CDJ, If you don't mind waiting or if the item you want isn't available, YA is a good option; you will receive the parcel eventually and the customer service is really good. Also,If the order is really heavy you'll save money using YA.
Hope I helped you ;)

Thanks for the post! I pre-ordered a CD and used the FedEx shipping...let's see what happens LOL! I'm excited eek!

NintendoHTF1242 2nd March 2014 06:48 PM

Hey guys I have a question. I used the FedEx shipping from CDJapan that requires a signature. But the thing is, I live in an apartment where the front door to the building is locked and the only way in is either calling a phone to unlock the door or me going to open the door. So what would happen, basically? Would I have to go to the fedex building and pick it up, or would they just call the office and drop it off there?

owlflight 2nd March 2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 3064991)
Hey guys I have a question. I used the FedEx shipping from CDJapan that requires a signature. But the thing is, I live in an apartment where the front door to the building is locked and the only way in is either calling a phone to unlock the door or me going to open the door. So what would happen, basically? Would I have to go to the fedex building and pick it up, or would they just call the office and drop it off there?

You can arrange for your shipment to be delivered to the nearest fedex store. Once your online tracking info shows up, you should be able to select a deliver to fedex store option. I doubt a fedex delivery person will attempt to make any phone calls to alert you. This is coming from my experience using fedex with CDJapan.

rainbow_smile 8th May 2014 05:43 PM

Guys, I've got a questions to those who ordered from mu-mo before... How long does it normally take for the orders to get to the Tenso address? I ordered Ayu's CDL DVD + poster, two ayupans and one single last week (I think it was on Tuesday) and then they sent me an email that they shipped it on Thursday (not sure if that's what it said though, but I just assumed from google translate), but I still haven't received and email from tenso saying that it arrived. One week seems a bit too long to me, considering it's within the same country. Also, delivery status says "配達完了", which means it was delivered?

Could it be because I wrote my name in hiragana on mu-mo (there was no option to write it in romaji)? I did email tenso's customer support about this, but only a couple of days ago. Should I wait a bit more or should I contact someone? And whom should I contact? Tenso or mu-mo?

Sorry, if it was answered somewhere before, I searched and haven't found anything.

~angel*ayumi~ 8th May 2014 07:53 PM

29th April to 5th May is Golden week. That is holiday in Japan. Most companies are closed then.

rainbow_smile 8th May 2014 08:59 PM

Oh I see! Thank you so much, I'll wait for another week then.

rainbow_smile 29th May 2014 08:13 PM

Is there any way to preorder items on mu-mo with already released stuff and make them ship the released items when the preorded item is released? Because I'm trying to preorder Ayu's album and I want to order tour goods as well, and it says that they're going to be shipped separately and I don't see an option to get them shipped together when the album is released.

vijaymalhotra 27th January 2015 06:40 AM

I request all of you to shop online through trusted websites. There are many websites that will cheat us.

AyusakiFan 30th January 2015 08:29 PM

I'm currently trying to purchase an item from a fan club through mu-mo, however, I am getting an error message with the tenso address I provided as well as a link directing me to the international shop. I've shopped on mu-mo numerous times and have never had an issue with the address and the international shop does not carry the item that I'm trying to purchase. Is there anything I can do to get my order through or are there any other middleman services that can assist me in obtaining this item with my membership information?

Zemus 5th March 2015 09:15 AM

Does anyone have experience with SAL/International Parcel shipping? I put in an order on Amazon (using Tenso) that was shipped from Japan on Monday, February 9. The estimated delivery time to my country was said to be 2-3 weeks. It has soon exceeded that by a week and there has been no indication whatsoever. Is there a need to be worry or are delays like this normal for SAL? Thank you!

Yoake 5th March 2015 10:23 AM

It's possible that your parcel is blocked at the custom. It happened for me. My last parcel sent via SAL from CDJapan was blocked for duties and I had to send some documents.
I think you shouldn't worry now. Wait a little again.

Zemus 5th March 2015 02:00 PM

A possibility indeed. However, they usually let me know if it stuck in customs, either by a message to my phone or a note in the mailbox. I will be patient and wait. Actually, I just read on a Finnish forum that in worst case scenario it may take up to 1-2 months for SAL to arrive here.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Toniayu123 7th March 2015 04:29 PM

It is normal for SAL to take longer than expected, not only with SAL but with any other shipping method. Last week I received a SAL parcel in less than a week while I'm still waiting for two that were shipped in january... Nevertheless, the worst method I have ever tried is, without doubt, EMS. It took 3 months, and they returned the parcel to Japan after all.

Delirium-Zer0 7th March 2015 10:53 PM

I've never had any issues with EMS and I use it almost exclusively... the 2 occasions I've had a package in customs, it was only there for a week each time, and EMS included a tracking number so I was able to keep an eye on it.

Toniayu123 8th March 2015 12:01 AM

I think it does really depends on the location, I live in Spain and they never update the tracking so it is kinda pointless :( I recommend anyone living here using Airmail or SAL small packet as it is the most efficient one

KarenPang 8th March 2015 04:34 AM

I get my items within 2 days if I use EMS so I think it really do depends on where you live

Before that , I had no idea that if you live in Europe , you have to pay additional taxes for overseas orders which frankly sucks

I very rarely use SAL nowadays but last time when I do , it depends . Sometimes I can get items within 1-2 weeks . Longest I've waited for an SAL order was 1 month

On the other hand , my younger sister uses FedEx but I don't as I don't see the point to use it where I can get my items already fast enough from using EMS

Yoake 9th March 2015 01:58 PM

^Yes, in UE you have to pay taxes if you parcel comes from a country outside from the UE. But really, there is none unique policy! So each country does what they want about the amount of the taxes. For instance, in Belgium the minimum cost if you buy something from a company is 22 euro (shipping fee included) and if a private individual sends you something it is 45 euro (shipping fee included). If you're package is more expensive than those amounts you have to pay taxes.
I think that Germany does thing differently. It's why Yesasia send their package there for Europe.

The last time I had to use EMS it took one week to get the parcel. And I had to pay customs X_X. As the package is tracked, it's nearly impossible to escape from the custom's net.

~angel*ayumi~ 9th March 2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 3121966)
^Yes, in UE you have to pay taxes if you parcel comes from a country outside from the UE. But really, there is none unique policy! So each country does what they want about the amount of the taxes. For instance, in Belgium the minimum cost if you buy something from a company is 22 euro (shipping fee included) and if a private individual sends you something it is 45 euro (shipping fee included). If you're package is more expensive than those amounts you have to pay taxes.
I think that Germany does thing differently.

Nope, Germany is the same, 22€ for stuff bought and 45€ for gifts/friends parcels. And if it extends 150€ you also have to pay custom fees.

Yoake 9th March 2015 09:43 PM

^Seriously? I thought it was different. My bad. Sorry for the mistake m(_ _)m
It seems that UE made uniform one thing finally XD When they need money...

Zemus 13th March 2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3121606)
It is normal for SAL to take longer than expected, not only with SAL but with any other shipping method. Last week I received a SAL parcel in less than a week while I'm still waiting for two that were shipped in january... Nevertheless, the worst method I have ever tried is, without doubt, EMS. It took 3 months, and they returned the parcel to Japan after all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 3121708)
I very rarely use SAL nowadays but last time when I do , it depends . Sometimes I can get items within 1-2 weeks . Longest I've waited for an SAL order was 1 month

Thanks for your input! The parcel has arrived in my country today. Took a total of 4 weeks and 5 days. What a relief! Some say Friday 13th is an unlucky day, but is lucky to me. At least this time. ;) It is worth 32,922yen so I wouldn't have liked if it got lost. But yeah, considering its value, it was taken in by customs. No surprise there. Gonna do Airmail and EMS from now.

EMS orders usually arrive within a week here (+customs declaration time) and Airmail in 6 days+.

Gustavopc 3rd November 2015 11:06 PM

Is there any kind of tutorial on how to buy at yahoo auctions? I used rinkya twice, but their fees are too high, and as I already have a tenso account I thought of sending it to my tenso address instead... However I am really afraid of doing something wrong on y!a since Google translate for Japanese is not thaaaat good...

aliceshields 5th November 2015 03:11 AM

Hi guys,

I just registered Mu-mo and I'm now on the page of few courses with different pricing (monthly subscription fee), anyone can please tell me what are those for?

I sign up Mu-mo for the purpose of purchasing Ayu's merchandise in future, must I purchase plan/course?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:

入会コース選択

ご希望のコースを選択してください。複数コースへの入会も可能です。
キセカエ♪mu-moと同時に入会可能な「まとめて登録」はdocomoの決済でのみご利用いただけます。

mu-mo 人気コース
mu-mo 500
[ 月額¥540(税込) / 500ポイント ]
mu-mo 2000
[ 月額¥2160(税込) / 2000ポイント ]

アルバムダウンロードコース
mu-mo 4571
[ 月額¥4936(税込) / 4571ポイント ]
mu-mo 2286
[ 月額¥2468(税込) / 2286ポイント ]
シングルダウンロードコース
mu-mo 1715
[ 月額¥1852(税込) / 1715ポイント ]
mu-mo 1429
[ 月額¥1543(税込) / 1429ポイント ]
mu-mo 1000
[ 月額¥1080(税込) / 1000ポイント ]
mu-mo 400
[ 月額¥432(税込) / 400ポイント ]
mu-mo 300
[ 月額¥324(税込) / 300ポイント ]
mu-mo 239
[ 月額¥258(税込) / 239ポイント ]
既存の会員・従量購入者の方はこちら

Heavenly 6th November 2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3171087)
Is there any kind of tutorial on how to buy at yahoo auctions? I used rinkya twice, but their fees are too high, and as I already have a tenso account I thought of sending it to my tenso address instead... However I am really afraid of doing something wrong on y!a since Google translate for Japanese is not thaaaat good...

I personnaly use Noppin that is a middleman service for Yahoo! Auctions but also for other shopping sites (e.g. : I got the LOVE&HOPE and COLORS of HOPE photobooks through Noppin).
But their shipping service is quite expansive, that's the main drawback to me.

Check it out :
http://www.noppin.com/

Gustavopc 6th November 2015 02:09 PM

^ Thanks for the tip, I'll check it just as I get home later! :)

KarenPang 6th November 2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3171087)

You can contact this middleman for help - http://japanauction.byethost11.com/

His name is Kairai & he's his own boss . I recommend him to other people to use his services & he's good + prompt

And since he has quite a lot of customers , he knows which countries he will under declare the value of items when he mail the parcels to his customers like those who live in Europe to escape paying excess taxes

I don't know for Brazil though

Gustavopc 6th November 2015 02:55 PM

^ omg that's awesome! Let's hope he works with Brazilian customers also :P Thanks a lot!

KarenPang 6th November 2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3171450)
^ omg that's awesome! Let's hope he works with Brazilian customers also :P Thanks a lot!

I hope so too , I know Kairai has customers living in Europe but for Brazil , not that I know of

You probably might be the 1st lol & before you message him , let him know I'm the 1 that recommended you to him as I'm friends with him so yeah