Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Online Shopping Help Thread #2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99364)

toniayu 3rd December 2011 09:20 AM

I don't know if this is the correct section.
I have been looking everywhere to find A CLIP BOX blu-ray limited but it's sold out...
Could someone help me to find it for a good price?The only site where is available is playasia but it's really,really expensive there...
And if someone is going to cancel it,please tell me..

~angel*ayumi~ 5th December 2011 11:35 AM

You should wait till bonus stuff/cover/bag design are announced, I think some ppl might cancel their order then if they donīt like the stuff included in the Limited edition.

toniayu 5th December 2011 01:09 PM

^thank u~

Mr. Goto 14th December 2011 12:14 AM

My middleman is on vacation until January so I was thinking of using tenso to order some stuff from mu-mo. I've heard in the past tenso can get really expensive but i just looked at their rates and it didn't seem that bad.

I was thinking about using cdjapan's service over them but cdjapan's seems way more expensive so idk.

For people that used tenso before would you recommend them? Any other sites/people I could use to get stuff from mu-mo would be appreciated too!

nanakopy87 14th December 2011 03:21 AM

i'm using FromJapan. fromjapan.co.jp
they are just like celga.you submit the form,they will email you the quotation and you pay for the item and they will process the order for you

ayuuk 14th December 2011 04:28 AM

^Is it cheaper than Noppin?

nanakopy87 14th December 2011 08:56 AM

to me,yes.
their commision is around 10% of the total amount.that's all.
no other charges.you can refer to : http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/title/charge

Mr. Goto 15th December 2011 03:49 AM

sounds great i'll try them out. thanks :angel

FIRSTKLAS 26th December 2011 06:02 AM

Has anyone else been asked CDJapan to pay additional shipping charges even after you paid with PayPal?

It just happened to me right now and I thought it was weird since they've never done this to me before; not even when I ordered Meisa Kuroki's MAGAZINE album and that thing is huge. :P

freedreamer 20th January 2012 04:35 PM

What does HMV jp's Order in Process mean...

KarenPang 20th January 2012 04:37 PM

it means that the order has been already processed in their system

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th January 2012 06:55 PM

Amazon.co.jp question (not particularly ayu)

OK so I was trying to add some things to my cart, and it's telling me that they're unable to ship to my address, but I don't understand why?

I ordered the COMPLETE CLIP BOX 1998-2001 Blu ray Limited from there just fine.

Can someone explain why?

toniayu 29th January 2012 06:57 PM

^Some items are sold by particular sellers,so some sellers don't ship overseas :)
I think this is your problem~

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th January 2012 07:41 PM

^^Ohhh that's probably it. SO if it were sold and shipped by amazon it would be OK I bet.

Thanks! :)

toniayu 29th January 2012 07:45 PM

^Yup,that's it! You're welcome ;)

douggn 31st January 2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2809697)
OK so I was trying to add some things to my cart, and it's telling me that they're unable to ship to my address, but I don't understand why?

I ordered the COMPLETE CLIP BOX 1998-2001 Blu ray Limited from there just fine.

Can someone explain why?

this might be the case:
some items of ayus are only available online are not always available to all country's like ayumi's HK ver of her complete clip box from YESASIA is not available to be shipped to Japan as well as a number of CDL11-12 goods so it might be something like that at amazon.jp

douggn 31st January 2012 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhairedking (Post 2749229)
I don't know that this is necessarily the right place to ask this, but I believe it is. Does anyone know of any prepaid debit cards (e.g. ones you can buy at walgreens) that can be used on sites such as play-asia?

You could check with your bank about turning your card into a VISA debit card which basically only uses your money (so you have to have the money in there) but with all the ability to be used as a credit card. Its what I use now for my ayu stuff and you dont have any interest to pay, only like a currency conversion fee in some cases which is like $1 bank charge, so its like paypal except without the 3 day wait. Theirs no extra charge (or shouldn't be) to get this done because its just your normal bank card VISA debit features and because its your money

toniayu 5th February 2012 06:59 PM

I have a question.If you buy at yesasia/cdjapan with paypal,can you cancel after the payment?

owlflight 5th February 2012 07:13 PM

^I think with CDJapan, you have to contact their customer service if you use PayPal. Has something to do with handling refunds but I would check their help section to be safe.

toniayu 5th February 2012 08:32 PM

^Thank you!!I checked their help section.I can't find anything,i prefer yesasia though