Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Online Shopping Help Thread #2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99364)

toniayu 1st May 2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kouga (Post 2677432)
Where can i get Rock n roll circus tour red T shirt? I found it in yesasia but it's only S size, and i think i need M.... ¿Anyone knows something about it?

It is sold out...sorry

kouga 1st May 2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2679500)
It is sold out...sorry

Ok! Thank you anyway!

LacusClyne 2nd May 2011 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2679441)
Can i check..how long does YEASIA take to ship to Singapore? They said it's shipped out on 27th but its 1st May (i know they dnt work today) but I still havent receive anything :(

To singapore, it's hard to say, sometimes 7 days, or up to 3 weeks. I had gotten some of my stuff from them almost 3 weeks after they send it out. :no

You are using free shipping right?

mirrorcleworld 6th May 2011 03:46 PM

any opinions on yesasia? I really wanna buy there but i've read that there are many people saying that their service is terrible

kinix 6th May 2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2682640)
any opinions on yesasia? I really wanna buy there but i've read that there are many people saying that their service is terrible

As long as you're not getting preordered concert goods, you should be fine. And for free shipping, it takes around 2 weeks.
Though sometimes I get dhl services! Which I wonder why too lol. Maybe for random expensive items?
I got courier service when I used free shipping for Next Level USB album and the recent ayu-mi-x 7 Boxset ^^ it could be that they messed up but no extra charges were charged to my card =P

LacusClyne 6th May 2011 06:26 PM

^i think that for the remix box set, because of the value or size, they had to upgrade your shipping method, i believe you paid by paypal, so they did not charge you extra as you already paid for it.

coz if you pay by credit/debit card, they will send you a mail that they will charge you more for the upgrade.

ownsarai 6th May 2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2682640)

For me, YA is the way to go. I only use YA to order Ayu goods. I've never had any problems with them, nothing has ever been damaged. You may have to wait a bit longer for your goods, but it's worth it. Especially since you can get free shipping. ^^

kinix 6th May 2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2682716)
^i think that for the remix box set, because of the value or size, they had to upgrade your shipping method, i believe you paid by paypal, so they did not charge you extra as you already paid for it.

coz if you pay by credit/debit card, they will send you a mail that they will charge you more for the upgrade.

Nope I never use paypal=) always by cc ^^ I thought of the value and size too. but Love songs Usb was shipped by regular post =.=

mirrorcleworld 8th May 2011 11:09 AM

how about play-asia? does anyone here have any opinions on that site? any complaints? horror stories?

nanakopy87 8th May 2011 12:01 PM

i have lots of positive feedbacks for play-asia.i think they are good if you are from ASEAN
because they provide free shipping to ASEAN country.the only downside is,they don't give posters and they can't confirm with you if you are able to get first press bonus for pre-order item

toniayu 8th May 2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2683784)
how about play-asia? does anyone here have any opinions on that site? any complaints? horror stories?

I bought my rock n roll circus special limited box set in play-asia,they shiped to me on 16th april,while cdjapan or yesasia shiped on 14th april,i chose fedex shipping and arrived in 4 or 5 days.The package did't have bubble wrap and i did't received posters.
in brief: is a good store but i prefer yesasia or cdjapan.
:D

nanakopy87 8th May 2011 01:42 PM

they sometimes ship 1 day before the release date.sometimes on the release date.and yes,no poster.(they will blame the supplier for not giving them the posters).but they do wrap the item with bubble wrap.all my cds came with bubble wrap

freedreamer 9th May 2011 07:48 AM

argh 12 days since the shiping from YesAsia...i just dont udnerstand. Does it come by land?

kinix 9th May 2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2684330)
argh 12 days since the shiping from YesAsia...i just dont udnerstand. Does it come by land?

1st timer? It's normal for regular airmail to take around 14 days for oversea delivery. Not YA's fault though. Kinda like a trick by the post office to get you to use EMS service...

mirrorcleworld 10th May 2011 05:59 AM

-sigh- it's been 20 days since my first order from play-asia shipped, and it still hasn't arrived. Airmail is sooo frustrating >_< so if more than 5 weeks pass or If my cd ever gets lost or something, can I ask for a new one or get a refund? Or does that mean I just threw my 12 dollars down the drain?

LacusClyne 10th May 2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2684330)

It's still normal for YA, I had my parcels came in like 3 weeks after ship out date.

nanakopy87 10th May 2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld (Post 2684771)
-sigh- it's been 20 days since my first order from play-asia shipped, and it still hasn't arrived. Airmail is sooo frustrating >_< so if more than 5 weeks pass or If my cd ever gets lost or something, can I ask for a new one or get a refund? Or does that mean I just threw my 12 dollars down the drain?

i never face such problem.but you'll have to email them first.if not mistaken,they will investigate first.if really lost,they will send you a replacement or refund to you

nanakopy87 13th May 2011 05:21 PM

Play-asia added registered airmail as shipping option.Just add another USD3.90 to get the registered airmail.So,those who live in ASIA,you'll just need to pay USD3.90 flat (for order that qualifies for the free shipping) to get it

mirrorcleworld 14th May 2011 03:43 AM

Finally! After 22 days my order has arrived at last!!~~~ anyways, i ordered ayu's L, which play-asia labelled as HK Press, but all I see is avex taiwan slapped all over the cd, are hong kong presses supposed to have avex hongkong or something like that? Or did they make a mistake and sent me a taiwan press instead?

nanakopy87 14th May 2011 04:00 AM

errrr.i don't know which one to refer to.but i google the catalogue number,it seems like it is taiwan press