Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120074)

truehappiness 14th May 2014 10:26 AM

They have that for the DVD/Blu-ray too.

I wonder if they'll stick a bit of a digest of the May/June shows of the PREMIUM SHOWCASE on the album just as a taste since there's time to film a bit of footage to put on the album before July.

Whatever the case is, this is the first time in a while that we've gotten a preliminary tracklist so early... but I guess it was because they have to get the CDs ready for the tour and people were going to find out the track names anyway.

November4 14th May 2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3074927)
I saw it as "the end" or relating to the end for Terminal.

It could be about airports though and could be hilarious if she was singing about runways and landing strips.

LOL I can totally see her do that

Oh God this album could be so Kumi-ish with her Engrish and ridiculous lyrics xD

random note: my friend always hears "Feed them all!" instead of "Feel the love!", then I showed him the videoclip and the first scene I put on was the fat chick eating a chicken leg LOL

Minttulatte 14th May 2014 10:42 AM

Nice names. I hoped Tell All would be added too, but oh well. I'm still curious about this album! What's a Lelio? o.O

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3074938)
random note: my friend always hears "Feed them all!" instead of "Feel the love!", then I showed him the videoclip and the first scene I put on was the fat chick eating a chicken leg LOL

:roflmao

Heavenly 14th May 2014 11:14 AM

Thanks for the partial tracklist ! I'm not really enthusiastic about those titles though...
About Lélio, I found an other interpretation : Lélio is a character from the Commedia Dell'Arte who is a joyful lover, loved by the girl he loves, always happy, cheerful, kind and a little fun...
Found it on Wikipedia too ;)
It would be a song about her lover.

/!\ LOVE ALERT in this album x____X /!\

truehappiness 14th May 2014 11:14 AM

I wonder if I should preorder now or wait... what if there's a TA edition or awesome goods?

freedreamer 14th May 2014 11:16 AM

What..? So these 6 new tracks will all be out before the album comes out?? :/
And gosh Pray has NO PV?! Wtcrap...
The track titles are quite interesting..i hope all goes well lol. why am i suddenly underwhelmed..

waterballoon 14th May 2014 11:24 AM

I actually like it that Pray has no PV.. given her record of boring, bland, bad PVs recently I'd leave my imagination to make Pray lovely & abstract :D

and Lelio sounds like an interlude to me.. Terminal could be a rock song.. and XOXO please be the Armin epic EDM I want it trashy like #SELFIE something I can twerk and crump to

Surreal17 14th May 2014 11:28 AM

wow
XOXO?? :lol
Lelio and Terminal sound really interesting
I can't wait for the covers and title@!@

AyuGAME 14th May 2014 11:32 AM

no PV for Pray?!?! aghhh...

sitara 14th May 2014 12:06 PM

Well, then :)
Looks like we're gtting another lovey-dovey album :P
I am almost convinced that the title will be mediocre as "Feel the Love" :P but I hope I'm wrong...

- Is Terminal confirmed to be a full song? Feels like his could be an interlude to me. I'm interested what she does with that, I guess because she flies a lot? I personally dislike airports, they give me an uneasy feeling. (Then again, it could be about something entirely different)

- What is forever love??? Engrish much?? XP I trusted her English skills to be better, but even if not, her husband is American. This shouldn't happen!! (Also, corny as F...)

NOW & 4EVA - NO! JUST NO!! TACKINESS GALORE!!! You're not 14 anymore :(

Despite these titles, this album better be good and not become another Love Songs. I am happy she is working with new producers, so I'm looking forward to the album and hoping for the best! I hope she is taking a few risks and shows us something new :)

Kashoku 14th May 2014 12:13 PM

Wait. this is IT? That's ALL? I know it says partial, but anything left out is 99% freaking interludes. WASTE OF GREAT PRODUCERS.

Cahz- 14th May 2014 12:21 PM

Pretty excited for this album! Songs titles have zero importance for me and I'm really glad we're getting new versions of Ftl/Mgr PVs as I love those songs! Thanks Ayu♥

November4 14th May 2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sitara (Post 3074968)
Well, then :)
Looks like we're gtting another lovey-dovey album :P
I am almost convinced that the title will be mediocre as "Feel the Love" :P but I hope I'm wrong...

- Is Terminal confirmed to be a full song? Feels like his could be an interlude to me. I'm interested what she does with that, I guess because she flies a lot? I personally dislike airports, they give me an uneasy feeling. (Then again, it could be about something entirely different)

- What is forever love??? Engrish much?? XP I trusted her English skills to be better, but even if not, her husband is American. This shouldn't happen!! (Also, corny as F...)

NOW & 4EVA - NO! JUST NO!! TACKINESS GALORE!!! You're not 14 anymore :(

Despite these titles, this album better be good and not become another Love Songs. I am happy she is working with new producers, so I'm looking forward to the album and hoping for the best! I hope she is taking a few risks and shows us something new :)

Love songs is an amazing album and anti-tacky, so idk better comparison would be "not another LOVE again". :P

tsumekaze_ 14th May 2014 12:28 PM

what is forever love.

I just can't anymore I swear. What kind of titles are those? gosh.

November4 14th May 2014 12:32 PM

what Is 4EVA luv??!

it could've been worse. :roflmao

Takakayu 14th May 2014 12:34 PM

NOW & 4EVA? Did ayu get the inspiration from the new Architecture in Helsinki album title?

truehappiness 14th May 2014 12:36 PM

Each producer probably got one song. I don't think anyone expected more than that, right?

AyusJewel 14th May 2014 12:44 PM

Xoxo? One song calls "xoxo"? Ayu please.....don't!

miki_beland 14th May 2014 01:06 PM

Is the tracklist in order? If so, I would be really disappointed, since the new songs would be the second half of the album and it would feel tiring to force myself listening to already known songs at the beggining…

njanjayrp 14th May 2014 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3074978)
Each producer probably got one song. I don't think anyone expected more than that, right?

I didn't really expect more than that considering the number of producers.

I am afraid how this album will turn out...