Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Music Chat (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What are you listening to right now? ~ ♫ 25th edition (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124445)

Sky High 1st April 2020 03:37 AM





axmish87 1st April 2020 11:46 PM

Chihiro Onitsuka's recent compilation album Requiem and Silence.
It is wonderful ❤️
The third disc from the collector's edition of the album is just amazing. Even that cringe of a song where she was trying something new isn't that bad or maybe I just learned to appreciate it.

Sky High 4th April 2020 05:28 PM


Teppei-chan 4th April 2020 11:07 PM

Iva - Oculis Videre

this song is so huntingly beautiful ♥

Kacku 6th April 2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axmish87 (Post 3316910)
Chihiro Onitsuka's recent compilation album Requiem and Silence.
It is wonderful ❤️
The third disc from the collector's edition of the album is just amazing. Even that cringe of a song where she was trying something new isn't that bad or maybe I just learned to appreciate it.

Omg, I haven't listened to this album (it's not out digitally and I haven't been able to get a physical copy yet) but this really makes me want to... I know the tracklist for disc 3 looks amazing but I also want to hear how it all goes together!

Now listening to:



This song is AMAZING and I need the full version yesterday.

axmish87 6th April 2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kacku (Post 3317109)
Omg, I haven't listened to this album (it's not out digitally and I haven't been able to get a physical copy yet) but this really makes me want to... I know the tracklist for disc 3 looks amazing but I also want to hear how it all goes together!

I have pre-ordered the collector's edition of the album and it was worth it.
The whole package is wonderful and the selection of songs on the third disc is just sublime.
I ordered this release on a whim and I am a casual Onitsuka fan. And I haven't regretted it at all.

Kacku 6th April 2020 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axmish87 (Post 3317113)
I have pre-ordered the collector's edition of the album and it was worth it.
The whole package is wonderful and the selection of songs on the third disc is just sublime.
I ordered this release on a whim and I am a casual Onitsuka fan. And I haven't regretted it at all.

Ahh, that sounds so great! I'm happy to hear the whole package is so good.

leafyamazaki 8th April 2020 07:56 AM

BoA - Shine We Are (Korean Version)

Sky High 8th April 2020 05:22 PM


leafyamazaki 9th April 2020 02:44 AM

Ayu - Boys & Girls

EndOfTheWorld 13th April 2020 01:58 PM


280301 23rd April 2020 06:39 PM

Rina Sawayama's new album, SAWAYAMA. So, so, so, SO good. :heart

maxikot 27th April 2020 08:45 PM

TRF Boy meets girl

leafyamazaki 3rd May 2020 08:44 AM

Ayu - poker face (Eurosenti Mix)

Teppei-chan 3rd May 2020 10:46 AM

Greta Salóme - In the Silence

maxikot 3rd May 2020 05:14 PM

ayu - WORDS

Katsuyuki012 5th May 2020 01:53 AM

ayu - LIMIT

Katsuyuki012 8th May 2020 01:26 AM

Cher - Chiquitita (Spanish version)


Linking both videos because the music video features a shortened version of the song.


Hikki - Time

EndOfTheWorld 9th May 2020 11:19 PM


Kacku 12th May 2020 04:55 PM


:love

Quote:

Originally Posted by 280301 (Post 3318218)
Rina Sawayama's new album, SAWAYAMA. So, so, so, SO good. :heart

Yes, this album is so good! :luv2


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.