Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Who are the female artists that you wouldn't want to use in a CM?" - Ayu in 10th (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75706)

Bazaa 19th June 2008 09:38 AM

"Who are the female artists that you wouldn't want to use in a CM?" - Ayu in 10th

I don't know if this has been posted here... Got this from My First Gossip Blog, who got it from Idolgravure XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by http://myfirstgossipblog.blogspot.com
This was a survey done by Ohte-Advertising company (大手広告) and filled out by 149 different companies. Who are the female artistes that you wouldn't want to use in a CM?

1) Kanda Uno
2) Hisamoto Masami
3) Hosoki Kazuko
4) Koda Kumi
5) Hirosue Ryoko
6) Wada Akiko (tie)
6) Matsushima Nanako (tie)
8) Ando Miki
9) Dewi Sukarno
10) Hamasaki Ayumi

Kanda Uno makes one think of divorce, and hence cannot be used.
Hisamoto Masami has a vulgar style.
Koda Kumi, because of her unfortunate "rotting amniotic fluid" comment.
Hirosue Ryoko, because working with her necessarily creates friction and problems.
Matsushima Nanako, although a big star, is long past her 'expiry date'.
Hamasaki Ayumi, because her physical condition gives cause for uneasiness and concern.

CM Queen Ueto Aya was ranked number 16, reason being that she is too "cheap", but has little effect on sales products.

I didn't think that her deafness would affect her CM stuff :X In fact, I was really surprised to see her in the top 10, until I read the reason... well, I was surprised with Matsushima Nanako, she may be past her "expiry date" but she's still SO pretty! The other reasons are all pretty harsh...

prussian blue 19th June 2008 09:44 AM

wow 10th? its not a good place...

no hitomi too? :roflmao i think she was a CM queen in japan once...

ayumisrael 19th June 2008 09:49 AM

That's a bit lame reason to why not lol but oh well =P

That's something I'm glad ayu wasn't in the top 5 in LOL.

though kumi is there >_<

Kobayashiwoof 19th June 2008 09:52 AM

Im surprised ERIKA isnt there. I'm sure Kumi's comment will slowly, VERY slowly die away.

yoshino 19th June 2008 10:12 AM

wow. didn't expect such a survey. -_-

poor koda..

at least Ayu was in the last place. though it's still not v good.

truehappiness 19th June 2008 10:30 AM

This seems really fishy. :|

PSYCHEDELICOdust 19th June 2008 10:33 AM

At least they give reasons =/

truehappiness 19th June 2008 10:34 AM

Well, I looked at some other articles on the site and they talk about the whole Maki and Ayu avex concert too.. :|

Not a very reliable source if you ask me. @_@

[taskin.ayu] 19th June 2008 10:36 AM

Hmm that's a bit mean really. Just because she doesn't have hearing in one ear doesn't mean she can't do CMs. Has her image suffered because of this? :/

Lora-Ayu 19th June 2008 10:38 AM

Ayu still has a right ear, doesn't she? What a lame reason. She's not totally deaf.If the products being promoted are food or cosmetics, I don't think anyone needs their ears.

PSYCHEDELICOdust 19th June 2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1509550)
Well, I looked at some other articles on the site and they talk about the whole Maki and Ayu avex concert too.. :|

Not a very reliable source if you ask me. @_@

So it's like Tokyo Sports, then? Then yeah, I might dispute it.

ayumisrael 19th June 2008 10:41 AM

If ayu would be really ranked up like that I don't think that Panasonic would keep their contract with her =P.
She makes Panasonic's products sell like hot cakes therefore they are keeping their contract with her.

Qt Mashi 19th June 2008 10:41 AM

that's a bit mean saying about her physical condition, i don't tihnk it will affect anything

MeruChan 19th June 2008 10:48 AM

I think Ayu being 10th is actually in a way good! she's at the bottom of the list..and let's just be happy because she's not in kumi's place

Amai Yume 19th June 2008 10:52 AM

that's kind of a mean poll to conduct
oooh, I feel dumb. When I first read that I thought they meant her looks cause uneasiness and concertn and I was like, that's not nice!!
lol-worthy...
"vulgar style" - ouch...
"working with her necessarily creates friction and problems" - ouch times 2

awww, I knew Kuu would be on that list

~ayu-cake~ 19th June 2008 10:58 AM

Well at least it's not really anything nasty about her.

.__.
But if this is true, then that's really unfair because of her partial deafness.

AyuHamasaki01 19th June 2008 11:01 AM

LOL, what a stupid reason to not put Ayu in a CM

Quote:

Koda Kumi, because of her unfortunate "rotting amniotic fluid" comment.
:roflmao Serious, get over it Japan.

AyuGAME 19th June 2008 11:10 AM

O_O
wow...

Halla 19th June 2008 11:17 AM

I don't think the survey is "mean". it's just honest. their answer does not mean they don't want Ayu because she's deaf, the reason why they don't want her is because they are worried that she'll distract people from the actual product with people worrying about her condition.

it's not a big deal, most companies won't be able to afford Ayu anyways. and only top level brands use Ayu so they don't have to worry about overshadowing their product.

I wonder tho, will Ayu ever endorse panasonic audio products now that she has the ear problem? she used to do those MD & stereo commercials for panasonic too, all she now does are for lumix.

truehappiness 19th June 2008 11:28 AM

She also had the D-snap audio promotion... there just wasn't a song attached to it. Something with her floating in a blue dress. :O