Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How do your store your ayu posters? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81161)

me0wie 14th October 2008 04:59 AM

How do your store your ayu posters?

other than putting them up on the wall, i would like to find out.. how do you guys store your posters? do you just chuck them in a corner? put them under the bed? or keep it rolled up?

are there any other better methods to keep or display the posters while maintaining it?

Jwiz 14th October 2008 05:02 AM

I just keep them in a corner, but im considering to buy those container tubes which store posters.

zoomzoom 14th October 2008 05:05 AM

Mine are rolled up and stored in what they came in.

pommy48 14th October 2008 05:06 AM

on the wall~ but i do have a tube do them if i take them down~
if you want to maintain it, the best way is probably to frame them

Delirium-Zer0 14th October 2008 06:04 AM

they're mostly all rolled up into 2-3 tubes for me as well.... i only have a few up.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 14th October 2008 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomzoom (Post 1664782)
Mine are rolled up and stored in what they came in.

same!
I don't want to put them around my room or anything like that...

because they fade out with the sun, or get dusty

I want to wait until I live by myself and put them all in marks with glass

and hang them around the house
xD

HanabiChick 14th October 2008 09:23 AM

I kept one of the tubes some of my posters arrived in, I used it earlier this year to keep most of my Ayu posters in when I redecorated my room. If I have to take them down I'll use it again, or if I get more.

Aderianu 14th October 2008 10:14 AM

On my wall )

xLuna&1LOVE 14th October 2008 10:58 AM

Ehm all of my Ayu pics hangs on my wall... 0.0

AyUta 14th October 2008 10:28 PM

I don't have any! :weep I wish to get some soon though :3

ownsarai 15th October 2008 01:06 AM

I have them on my wall, but when I take them down, I put them in the cardboard tubes they came packaged in as to not mess them up. I want to get frames for my posters though.

Princess Sohee 15th October 2008 01:07 AM

i just fold them up and stuff them in my drawers

RikkuChii 15th October 2008 02:10 AM

I wish I had Ayu posters to maintain..>_>

Catzi 15th October 2008 02:57 AM

Since I don't want to tape them onto my wall, because I don't think I could handle her huge eyes staring at me like that (>.<), I keep them rolled up in the poster tube things.

Kodayumi 15th October 2008 05:12 AM

I rolled them up if its not on the wall.

Framing is the best option, but its expensive.

me0wie 15th October 2008 09:02 AM

i'm looking for ideas to "preserve" them and "displaying" them without taking up too much space... am not really into the idea of sticking them on the wall cos it spoils my wall and the poster.. :( i was thinking of framing them but its kind of expensive...

Princess Sohee 15th October 2008 09:31 AM

after read everyone response i feel bad for just folding it up and shoving it in a drawer in my closet :weep my posters so wrinkle and damaged, every single one of them!!! almost 20 all damage

Ayunk 15th October 2008 12:01 PM

I have mine put up on the wall. I kinda regret putting it up on the wall.. It's looking a little yellowish, especially the A BEST II White poster. :(

LacusClyne 18th October 2008 05:25 AM

all rolled up and in a tube, that's how it came in.

since i can't hang them up, so i kept them in perfect condition. (^_^)

jiarongisme 18th October 2008 03:40 PM

I roll them up and then keep them in a drawer just for my J-pop merchandises and collectibles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Sohee (Post 1666191)
after read everyone response i feel bad for just folding it up and shoving it in a drawer in my closet :weep my posters so wrinkle and damaged, every single one of them!!! almost 20 all damage

WHAT!? D: Well, start rolling them up now. I have some folded posters because it was already like this when I first bought it. I rolled them up immediately. I know it won't be much of a help but at least, you can keep them neatly. :thumbsup