Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   changes/differences in the songs on A COMPLETE? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79764)

tethevo 10th September 2008 03:02 PM

changes/differences in the songs on A COMPLETE?

I don't know if it's just me, but I burned all the songs as MP3s and the guitar solo is missing from M.

Is this the case for everyone else too or...?

Are there other differences or changes that you hear?

ren0210989 10th September 2008 03:27 PM

what?? i LOVE the guitar solo in M TT_TT

my copy should come in a few days so i'll know then XD

tethevo 10th September 2008 03:31 PM

Melrose wanted me to post this:

Quote:

Hi,

Regarding your A COMPLETE topic. Could you please post my post there? I can't post atm. Thank youu!! ^^

"
M, the song is the same length as on A BEST. OMG. They took out the guitar solo and gave it a strange effect thing. O_o What the hell. The guitar solo is one of my most favorite parts of this song... It almost sounds like they just messed up on the arrangement and couldn't fix it in time. o.o

AUDIENCE. Eh, the intro is different and they changed the volume of the instruments. I dunno, don't really like it that much.

INSPIRE o_O The chorus sounds weird. Her voice is kinda..eh. It sounds so MUFFLED.

Mirrorcle World..bridge slightly different. Strings are louder.

Endless Sorrow..strings louder at the bridge. They did a good job on remastering this imo. Except that the bells are kinda gone in the last chorus.

NEVER EVER..voice clearer in the chorus. Nicely done.

Dearest..the harp in the intro is louder (or w/e the instrument is). Or at least clearer.

forgiveness..nice her voice is clearer in the chorus.

Overall I don't know if I'm 100% happy with all the changes, as overall the song instruments seem to sound a bit TOO polished. I dunno. I'll probably end up replacing all my current songs with these, except M obviously. =)"

Thank youu!

tethevo 10th September 2008 03:32 PM

In this case, then I'M PISSED about the guitar solo. WTF There's no reason why they would take it out.

ren0210989 10th September 2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tethevo (Post 1624559)
In this case, then I'M PISSED about the guitar solo. WTF There's no reason why they would take it out.

yeah!!!
that solo ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and about things sounding polished; if that's true than i won't like it too much... but i won't hate it either XD

tethevo 10th September 2008 03:39 PM

Haven't listened to all the songs yet so don't know.

But I did like how some of the earlier songs seem to sound 'clearer.'

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 10th September 2008 04:08 PM

mmhh I listen nothing new sound only All songs are clearly and louder

mmhh

truehappiness 10th September 2008 04:10 PM

I wonder if the guy who remastered everything decided on just axing the guitar solo?

If that is the case, LAME.

tethevo 10th September 2008 04:11 PM

Someone at JPM claims that his CD is fine. So I may be wondering if this may be a technical difficulty.

Lee_410 10th September 2008 04:31 PM

Why would they take the most awesome guitar solo from Ayu?Was the arranger on substances?

ren0210989 10th September 2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tethevo (Post 1624591)
Someone at JPM claims that his CD is fine. So I may be wondering if this may be a technical difficulty.

what is JPM??

(sorry if it's a dumb question):P

thinkingoutloud89 10th September 2008 06:01 PM

jpopmusic forums

carolcrea 10th September 2008 06:07 PM

ohhh gosh...what happen to M?! the impact is gone.

ayuhølic. 10th September 2008 06:40 PM

All the songs sound so nice!
I want to buy A COMPLETE, instead of downloading it.

Ayumi_lover 10th September 2008 06:52 PM

and also in AUDIENCE they added echo!!!! I LIKE IT listen near 0.45 - 0.50

thinkingoutloud89 10th September 2008 07:54 PM

hmmm ti M sounds nearly the same....I downlaoded the version whcih was uploaded on thuesday...is it the real one already...caus epoker afce sounds much better (not as edgy)?

Chibi_Venus 10th September 2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 1624767)
and also in AUDIENCE they added echo!!!! I LIKE IT listen near 0.45 - 0.50

I bet that's awesome. :D

Maybe it's a good thing that these songs are remastered! You know how some fans buy A COMPLETE just as a collector's item or just for the DVD(s)? Maybe avex knew about that and finally said, "Hey! Let's throw something else in!" :P

thinkingoutloud89 10th September 2008 11:24 PM

ahhh help me...I downloaded two versions...in one M is okay in the other one the guitar solo is missing...but the rest sounds the smae to me...so is the evrsion I downlaoded before a real one? tell me (I took both from the dl section)

GRACE 10th September 2008 11:28 PM

M was missing the guitar solo in my copy as well, It was just sort of like they yanked out o_o

Ani_C 10th September 2008 11:37 PM

D: Why M!?