Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120934)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 1st December 2014 05:38 PM

Maybe it's not a big deal (only it kind of is), but I really wanted a membership card. And now with no international shipping, it's like, wtf am I paying for? Access to the shop, basically. And some forum members have been kind enough in the past to take group orders. So I'm really trying to figure out what I'm paying for.

As long as they offer ticket raffles and that stuff to us, I won't be too upset. I went to Japan last time and arrived the night before with no tickets. SO risky. I got lucky and it was fine, but it's not something I'd prefer to do!

LNette 1st December 2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3106851)
that sucks you have to buy whole set to get any TA-extras! :no

You don't, there's the CD fan club version on its own for the same price as regular edition ; that's the one I got when I saw the price of the packages x_x
There isn't any poster with it though, contrary to normal edition.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 1st December 2014 05:44 PM

I got the fan club version with all three post cards, and the notebook. (Since I already pre ordered and paid from CDJ and am also getting the regular edition with the poster...)

I hope since I'm getting the regular and TA version that the covers are different...lol

//ABEST 1st December 2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3106852)
And now with no international shipping, it's like, wtf am I paying for? Access to the shop, basically. And some forum members have been kind enough in the past to take group orders. So I'm really trying to figure out what I'm paying for.

i'm kinda dissapointed atm. i'm not interested of music card if they are not as gorgeous as Feel the love / Merry-go-round was and i have to order them ALL to get any TA-extras? i think that's kinda fucked up :rolleyes i thought you get them no matter what version you order :no maybe i thought incorrectly

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNette (Post 3106853)
You don't, there's the CD fan club version on its own for the same price as regular edition ; that's the one I got when I saw the price of the packages x_x
There isn't any poster with it though, contrary to normal edition.

i meant the notebook etc TA-extras :) sorry that i didn't say it clearly enough

Pieces_of_SEVEN 1st December 2014 05:53 PM

not to mention, besides paying for the item AND they're 500 yen shipping charge, I've gotta pay tenso for them to ship it to me. oh avex.

i've already seen tweets expressing disappointment. Can't say I really disagree.

chocopockymaster 1st December 2014 06:20 PM

In the future, if you guys are trying to paste your shipping address from Tenso and it keeps giving you an error that it's formatted incorrectly, what usually works (on Chrome for me, at least) is to right-click into the field you're pasting it into and instead of just 'paste' do 'paste to match style'. I had a lot of trouble the first time I was trying to use my Tenso address last month but that solved my problems, and I just created a mu-mo account to get around it in the future.

I ordered the 5-set bundle with the notepad. :tired Farewell, moneĽ~

tsumekaze_ 1st December 2014 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3106843)
Here's a guide on Tenso that I used, pretty easy. I'm just having trouble getting TA to recognize the address that tenso assigned to me...

http://www.tenso.com/en/guide/flow/index.html

Oh thank you very much!!

kiseki89 1st December 2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3106852)
Maybe it's not a big deal (only it kind of is), but I really wanted a membership card. And now with no international shipping, it's like, wtf am I paying for? Access to the shop, basically. And some forum members have been kind enough in the past to take group orders. So I'm really trying to figure out what I'm paying for.

As long as they offer ticket raffles and that stuff to us, I won't be too upset. I went to Japan last time and arrived the night before with no tickets. SO risky. I got lucky and it was fine, but it's not something I'd prefer to do!

Yea I was looking forward to some physical identification of finally being a TA member. Well I have one year to consider renewal, hopefully there is some perks by then to justify for the fee and horrible shipping process and amount

Chris85 1st December 2014 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 3106802)
What? what's the point of signing up to be a member if we STILL need the middleman???? I think i will not register the membership.

TeamAyu offers lots of things beside shopping, not to mention simple fact of supporting your favourite artist.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 1st December 2014 10:13 PM

It's all digital stuff though. I'm just concerned that they won't extend the ticket raffles to global.

Maemi 1st December 2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3106883)
TeamAyu offers lots of things beside shopping, not to mention simple fact of supporting your favourite artist.

lol yeah right

Chris85 2nd December 2014 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3106884)
It's all digital stuff though. I'm just concerned that they won't extend the ticket raffles to global.

They already translated faqs about tickets, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Earth_maiden 2nd December 2014 02:57 AM

Just so you guys know, the membership cards aren't individual, they're blank and all identical, you have to write your own number on them.

Aderianu 2nd December 2014 07:49 AM

regular edition CD will come with bonus poster
but not the limited edition -_- wtf? I want to buy fanclub version and get poster

maxikot 2nd December 2014 10:19 AM

Picture from one of PVs? It was posted on her facebook.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...d0ff858d7c4a25

njanjayrp 2nd December 2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maemi (Post 3106885)
lol yeah right

If you want a chance of getting better concert tickets it's not pointless at all. You are eligible for fan club editions of Ayu's releases, have access to the diary, mags etc.

Now only if it all weren't in Japanese and we still didn't have to use Tenso...

spanishfan 2nd December 2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3106932)
Picture from one of PVs? It was posted on her facebook.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...d0ff858d7c4a25

:luv2

This is as cute as the bear in You were... pv <3

Gustavopc 2nd December 2014 03:42 PM

I think it's just a random picture she took hahaha

Delicious n Bold 2nd December 2014 03:53 PM

It's a cute lil picture and Ayu's really getting me in the Christmas mood. I'm still upset that the single is coming out basically when Christmas ends.

visionfactory 2nd December 2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3106897)
Just so you guys know, the membership cards aren't individual, they're blank and all identical, you have to write your own number on them.

Thanks for saving me a lot of money and time :yes