Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

Evan Odinson 7th February 2018 02:47 PM

^me too but those outfits really fitted the show, for TA tour 2015 ayu and her dancers were dressed pretty normal and timmy was wearing a leather brief (?) with half of his butt hanging out and high heels and it felt so out of place, specially when ayu was wearing the cute white dress and singing HEAVEN and he was right next to her looking all messy. I usually don't mind his costumes but I do think it depends of the performance, sometimes it give it a plus (like CdM) but some other times it doesn't.

Andrenekoi 7th February 2018 03:21 PM

How dare Ayu use acrobats on a circus themed tour and japanese folklore characters for a a japanese themed tour?!

Gustavopc 7th February 2018 04:36 PM

I hope Timmy goes full naked for PoM

hud 7th February 2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3263089)
How dare Ayu use acrobats on a circus themed tour and japanese folklore characters for a a japanese themed tour?!

yeah I kinda dissed her for it back in 2016 but I was CLUELESS. it fitted so well with the MIJ Tour. though I wish she'd never recycle all of these things she does every tour. clowns, folklore characters, acrobats... I guess she can always incorporate new things in a way of developing her dancers' presence. or not use some of them at all. (not saying she should fire the dancers, but maybe put some kind of performances on hold for a while?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3263098)

tbh.

Andrenekoi 7th February 2018 05:08 PM

^The acrobats are most likely here to stay. The animals already weren't around during the last tour.

The circus thing is a part of her aesthetic at least since Concert Tour 2000 and I'm ok with that.

Uknow! 7th February 2018 05:33 PM

Do you think after 20th anniversary she will do acrobatics again?

I think she is not doing it right now because she hasn't time and for her knee plus ear.

hud 7th February 2018 05:33 PM

yeah even though she doesn't make it so evident every tour, she always incorporate circus things into her tours.

Andrenekoi 7th February 2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3263107)
Do you think after 20th anniversary she will do acrobatics again?

I think she is not doing it right now because she hasn't time and for her knee plus ear.

I don't know if she will be doing it (if it was as awesome as AT15 and the past CDL I'm in), but I bet there will be several numbers from her team.

Baco__ 8th February 2018 07:06 AM

I just noticed I posted the question in the wrong thread lol

anyway, guys, do you know when/if the general lottery is going to open? (I'm not part of TA)

Chris85 8th February 2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3262385)
I never really understood all the love like a doll is getting on AHS. I always thought it was a very average song. I’d like her to open with Song 4 u or something more explosive^^

Like a doll is a gem. Song 4 u has been performed several times and is getting old.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3262428)
That'd be so cool! A performance of still alone would be awesome. I'd love her to sing Daybreak again. I think the last time was Countdown Live 01-02 and it wasn't even on the DVD

Daybreak was performed in 2013, I uploaded the recording somewhere in the downloads section before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 3262279)
Also, I forgot to mention it earlier but there are gift boxes for Ayu and the dancers at this venue which I haven't heard of before. I'm giving her some chocolate from my home city today, so if anyone is coming from international locations you might want to drop in a souvenir!

Any food products will most likely be disposed of.
At least that's the policy in case of EXILE. Can't blame them, nobody wants food poisoning.

Chibi-Chan 8th February 2018 02:07 PM

Are there always gift boxes for Ayu and her dancers at the venue?

Yumsushi 8th February 2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262791)
You credir card will be automaticly charged for both dates.

Really? i had applied for 3 dates during the last TA tour, won all 3 but only paid for 2 out of the three dates. Is it different now?

~angel*ayumi~ 8th February 2018 07:34 PM

from official site
Quote:

*All fares will be automatically withdrawn by your credit card if you win the lottery.
*please be noticed that there is a possibility that you may win all of your requested tickets.
*No refund or claims are accepted.

Yumsushi 8th February 2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3263204)
from official site

Damn! good thing i asked before applying. Thanks for the info

_dandy_ 8th February 2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Now why would anyone want to see that... :shakehead

Chris85 9th February 2018 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _dandy_ (Post 3263213)
Now why would anyone want to see that... :shakehead

He's well built.

Zeke. 9th February 2018 08:53 AM

He practically is naked already in this tour. Only thing left to see is the dong and just cause he got a rippling set of washboard abs don’t need mean he got the hose to spray ‘em down. Lmao.

And if he does... well, maybe ayu can change things up this time around and do her acrobatics suspended from it.

kotora 9th February 2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

I would love to see that. Glory time

njanjayrp 9th February 2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3263224)
He's well built.

So are nearly all her male dancers 😌

surrealA 9th February 2018 10:31 AM

Cant wait to see what Ayu brings for the new tour :love. Less than 2 months to go..