Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [news+pic] ayu back to Japan! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68591)

4ever*ayu 17th January 2008 11:09 PM

[news+pic] ayu back to Japan!

Credits to baba@ayunite aka babamon@ahsforum
Quote:

Originally Posted by baba
Ayu back in Japan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...1200532408.jpg

4日に自身の会員制ファンクラブサイトで左耳の聴力を失ったことを明かした歌手、浜崎あゆみ(29)が16 日、仕事先のイタリア・ベネチアからパリ経由で成田空港に帰国した。

パナソニックの新CM撮影のためのイタリア行き。この日午後2時半過ぎ、約10人の事務所関係者らととも に到着ゲートに姿を見せた。

大きなサングラスに豹柄のマフラー姿で足早に歩く中、待ち構えた報道陣から「左耳は大丈夫?」「リフレッ シュできた?」などと矢継ぎ早に質問が飛ぶと、少しおびえた表情を見せつつも「大丈夫です」とキッパリ。迎 えの車で空港を後にした。所属事務所によると、今後は4月5日に東京・国立代々木競技場第一体育館で開幕す るデビュー10周年記念ツアーの準備に入るという。

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt20...008011704.html

突発性内耳障害のため左耳の聴覚をほぼ失っている歌手浜崎あゆみ(29)が16日、千葉・成田 空港着の日航 機でパリから帰国した。パナソニックの新CM撮影で9日に日本を出発し、パリ経由でイタリアの ベネチア入り 。関係者によると、撮影を終えたあゆは現地時間の12日にベネチアからパリに戻り、数日間滞在 した後、日本 に戻った。予定していたロサンゼルス行きはキャンセルした。

関係者に付き添われて機内から現れたあゆは、到着ゲートで待ち受けた取材陣に一礼。「体調は 大丈夫ですか ?」との問い掛けに「体調ですか? はい」と笑顔を見せた。関係者と笑い合うなど上機嫌。混雑 で転倒しそう になったカメラマンを「大丈夫ですか?」と気遣った。しかし「これからも歌い続けていきますか ?」と聞かれ ると「ごめんなさい。えっ?」と質問を聞き直し、左耳の不調をうかがわせる場面もあった。

歌手デビュー10周年の決意表明として4日に難聴を再告白。ファンを心配させたが、音楽活動 に専念するこ とで不安を吹き飛ばす。今後は新曲の制作と4月5日からスタートするアジアツアー(海外公演の 概要未定)の リハーサルに入る。会員制ホームページ(HP)で「私はボーカリストであり続けたい。残された この右耳がい けるところまで、限界まで、歌い続ける」と宣言した通り、障害を乗り越えて歌手の道を貫く。

元日に発売したアルバム「GUILTY」は出荷75万枚を超え、今年発売のCDで最初のミリ オン突破が見 えてきた。あゆは同HPで「プロとして、必ず最高の歌をみんなに届けてみせる。行くぜ10周年 !」と約束し た。この日の帰国を機に歌手活動を本格化する。

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertai...17-308124.html

Summary:

Ayu arrived at the airport, greeted the media and was faced with many questions from the reporters regarding her health. At one point she couldn't hear their questions properly. (They sort of relate this to her hearing probs)

After returning to Japan she will start working on a new song and also rehearse for her upcoming ASIA TOUR 2008 which is commencing on 5th april.

There's also news that GUILTY had already shipped 750,000 copies and it may be the first album released this year to break the 1 million mark.

Hmmm.. the amount of copies u shipped is not equal to sales right? Hmmmm..

Japanese media still questioning about her health, it was really a big shock to japanese to know their Queen has lost her left ear...

naxxo.licious™ 17th January 2008 11:11 PM

WOW!! Thnak u so much for sharing this. I really don't want to remember about her ear :(, it just makes me so sad. Anyway, her bag looks cute :yes
new song!!?? 5th april?? oh god!! this are so good news

Beauty4123 17th January 2008 11:11 PM

thanks for the news! i can't wait for that new song.

VAL 17th January 2008 11:13 PM

thaanks! 4 the pic

naxxo.licious™ 17th January 2008 11:14 PM

but i don't get shipping part. i mean, are they talking about her overseas version??

benslave4u 17th January 2008 11:16 PM

yeah it makes me soo sad every time I see or hear news about her hearing loss! I would not know what to do with myself! Anyway thank you so much for the news!!

Mitkki 17th January 2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guilty_me (Post 1305478)
but i don't get shipping part. i mean, are they talking about her overseas version??

Shipped as in shipped (sold) to retail stores.

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 17th January 2008 11:18 PM

w00t new song!

naxxo.licious™ 17th January 2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitkki (Post 1305481)
Shipped as in shipped (sold) to retail stores.

Oh i see. Thank you. Anyway it's all good things for ayu. I hope 2008 will be a great year for her :yes

minna 17th January 2008 11:28 PM

thnks for sharing
I hope it's going to break the million
great to hear some good news
and happy to know that there will be a new song to hear soon :)

Calico 17th January 2008 11:33 PM

Yay, a new song!

I find it interesting that they have to point out that she had trouble hearing them. I doubt that all of her problems stem JUST from her disability. If I had a bunch of reporters asking me questions I'd probably have a hard time hearing them as well.

CHE.R.RY 17th January 2008 11:41 PM

Omg! A new song already! :(

EDIT: I'm excited...but Idk...Ayu overworks herself and it depresses me :'(

Ani_C 17th January 2008 11:44 PM

Yay new song! Maybe I should take this whole year off from her songs and wait until the next album to hear them :yes I thought not listening to GUILTY was abstinence but this is a real challenge! (GUILTY STLL HASN'T COME YET D: I feel like going to the postal office or whatev and complaining)

Magna 17th January 2008 11:44 PM

Yeah, poor Ayu. It's bad enough knowing you lost your left ear, but it affecting questions asked is even more terrible to know you can't do anything about it. I'm sure she'll stay strong though.

A new song~ =D

Chibi_Venus 17th January 2008 11:50 PM

Nice of the media to be concerned for her health, but I wonder if it annoyed her to be asked that question. (At least, that's how I'd feel.)

I wonder what the new song will be like! ^^

Wow, so the whole ASIA TOUR 2008 doesn't start until April 5th, or is that when the Japan dates start?

Chandrachan 17th January 2008 11:52 PM

Sugoii a new song!!
Ganbatte for the Asia Tour

Arigatou for the news!! ^^

yatsuda 17th January 2008 11:56 PM

I'm excited about a new song being in the works.
The news about the deafness in her left ear is quite bit news in Japan. People who aren't into Ayu are talking about it.

rikku411 18th January 2008 12:13 AM

Thanks for the news!

I hope they weren't pushy about asking her questions... that would be quite annoying. And of course they'd have to say she couldn't hear them properly :rolleyes

Anyway, hope she has a great year!

ayumisrael 18th January 2008 12:21 AM

Oh cool!
A new song wow... I wonder how will it sound! ayu is so much into her work.. it's good as long as it doesn't hurt her.

tinta_chan 18th January 2008 12:35 AM

Thanks for the info!

THE truth I am very sad about what his ear, but it makes me happy the idea of a new song!:)

Ayumi_Hamasaki902 18th January 2008 12:38 AM

Thanks much for the news ^^

sexysaucestar 18th January 2008 12:52 AM

New song...great news! Hope Ayu will be okay. I guess we won't ever 'forget' her hearing loss since the media will always talk about it now.

LacusClyne 18th January 2008 01:01 AM

another new song? that's so fast!

AyuGAME 18th January 2008 01:04 AM

^she is a really hardworking woman...hopefully she stay healthy

jonneh 18th January 2008 01:15 AM

Awesome, thanks for the news.

polka-dot-jewel 18th January 2008 01:20 AM

It seems like she's sad in that picture. A lot older, too.

That's good news about her album, though!! Not trying to be mean, but I hope her album reaches one million before Kuu's does...I wonder if Kobukuro's will reach the one mil. mark before hers does...probably. XD

Thanks for the news!!!

Qt Mashi 18th January 2008 01:35 AM

wow they are following her around but Ayu doesnt mind that much

and the LV bag looks soooo cute!!

Blasterion 18th January 2008 01:55 AM

wish I had the money to go shopping like her...

so this was like her little vacation (+ shooting a commercial)

I don't want her to work too hard, now that she's back..:)

catur 18th January 2008 02:48 AM

NEW SONG?????!!! OMG i cant wait!! ^^
oh i hope it is true 4 the 1 million ^^

Eigakan 18th January 2008 03:13 AM

She looks fragile.

Jwiz 18th January 2008 03:29 AM

^ a little =(

Anyway, there's a new song as stated (yay!)..but it's not going to be released on 5th April as 5th April only applies to the commence of Asia tour if the translation is correct ( thanks for it! )

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 1305636)
I wonder if Kobukuro's will reach the one mil. mark before hers does...probably. XD

Most likely it will. However when ''First album this year to break the one million mark'' comes into the picture, GUILTY has the chance to achieve that..but who knows?..maybe other artist like koda might achieve it first =(

sugarbasil 18th January 2008 03:40 AM

The copies shipped doesn't add up. Not according to Oricon at any rate... :confused

And I hate to say it, Ayu is absolutely number 1 to me, but might it be possible that maybe Avex told Ayu to milk this thing (her hearing loss) for all it's worth? I mean, she's been pretty much deaf for the last year, but why all of a sudden can't she hear the reporters? O_o Seems a bit fishing to me...:/

Jwiz 18th January 2008 03:43 AM

^maybe it's due to hearing disability or just coincidence?...

if i were ayu i may be slightly irritated by their questions as the media focus on the hearing disability issue rather than release of GUILTY.

taskinillusion 18th January 2008 03:43 AM

Oh wow a new song! Why am I surprised? :)

ALPHY 18th January 2008 04:02 AM

Wow, Ayu's already prepared to return to the studios! =D

Rei Rei 18th January 2008 04:29 AM

My Guilty CDs also haven't arrived yet >.<
And is that LV bag new? It looks very cute!!! =D
Ganbare Ayu!

mui-gei-tal 18th January 2008 04:46 AM

is it me...or is it the picture...
ayu's face looks swollen o_o" i hope she's okay.

anyways, looking forward to her new work this year =)

~*Mabushii*~ 18th January 2008 04:49 AM

I hope that all her practice will help her to sing in her tour with just one ear.. I'm sure that's what they're helping her with .. they've got to be..
she doesn't look feeling well in her picture

nightlightyear 18th January 2008 05:07 AM

Kawaii bag! ^^ Thanks!

ian lim 18th January 2008 05:28 AM

ayu should take good care of herself, dont push herself too much....

freedreamer 18th January 2008 07:32 AM

o man...i wonder when they will start to reveal the dates of the other asia places..still in discussion i suppose..

YAY new song!

KuroixShiroi_Namida 18th January 2008 07:47 AM

Wow new song w00t!

Her LV bag looks cute XD!!

angelwing886 18th January 2008 07:48 AM

Thnaks for sharing

babamon 18th January 2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi_Venus (Post 1305510)
Nice of the media to be concerned for her health, but I wonder if it annoyed her to be asked that question. (At least, that's how I'd feel.)

I wonder what the new song will be like! ^^

Wow, so the whole ASIA TOUR 2008 doesn't start until April 5th, or is that when the Japan dates start?

The 10th anniversary concert will commence in Tokyo japan first on the 5th of april.. according to the article.. haha.. :)

ruixiong89 18th January 2008 10:17 AM

It's annoying how they say things like "Ayu couldn't hear some of the questions properly". I mean like c'mon, they don't need to try to link every single piece of news to her hearing problem.

I can foresee things like "Oh, Ayu didn't perform well in today's lives because of her hearing problem." OR "Ayu had difficulties understanding questions on Hey!x3 because of her hearing problem." appearing in the media. Enough is enough. She's already going to get through with it so they ought to just leave the matter as such.

I'm just glad she's back in Japan and YES for new recordings! :D

Teyla 18th January 2008 10:19 AM

New song? :D

AyuHamasaki01 18th January 2008 10:33 AM

I really hope GUILTY will reach 1 million sales :yes

And a new song?
I'm exited already :laugh

BoBo 18th January 2008 10:46 AM

that will be good about the album :)

pUrpLeSn0w 18th January 2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruixiong89 (Post 1306071)
It's annoying how they say things like "Ayu couldn't hear some of the questions properly". I mean like c'mon, they don't need to try to link every single piece of news to her hearing problem.

I can foresee things like "Oh, Ayu didn't perform well in today's lives because of her hearing problem." OR "Ayu had difficulties understanding questions on Hey!x3 because of her hearing problem." appearing in the media. Enough is enough. She's already going to get through with it so they ought to just leave the matter as such.

I'm just glad she's back in Japan and YES for new recordings! :D

yeah i agree with you..that's kinda irritating.. :irked:irked:irked

new song??? wonder what will it be about this time..maybe of the recent news i think.. =X

TITANIC 18th January 2008 12:29 PM

cant wait for new song :D
really??
guilty can pass a million copies???

hiroshi_ben 18th January 2008 02:27 PM

i think the media are v rude...they shouldnt have question her so directly after knowing about her hearing problem..

alternarist 18th January 2008 03:10 PM

ayu's face looks big. but i am glad that ayu moves on with a new song and her ASIA TOUR!! wonder how is it gonna be like.

Jus imagine during her 10th anniversary concert's encore, she will be talking about her ear.

KarenPang 18th January 2008 03:49 PM

as much as I'm really excited that a new song will be in the works , I'm concerned that ayumi's pushing herself too much considering that this year's her 10th anniversary in the music business .

Shouldn't she take a break or something ? I mean , she probably has earned enough financially & that aspect will definitely take care of her for the rest of her life & I'm worried it will come to a situation where she will overwork herself until she might 1 day lose the plot .

Cyria 18th January 2008 04:09 PM

New song? Summer single, probably.

bradlee151 18th January 2008 04:36 PM

a new song....starting right away for the new album? i could only hope. NO MORE GUITARS AYU. make it electro.

pUrpLeSn0w 18th January 2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenpang (Post 1306303)
as much as I'm really excited that a new song will be in the works , I'm concerned that ayumi's pushing herself too much considering that this year's her 10th anniversary in the music business .

Shouldn't she take a break or something ? I mean , she probably has earned enough financially & that aspect will definitely take care of her for the rest of her life & I'm worried it will come to a situation where she will overwork herself until she might 1 day lose the plot .

just like what she said is her TA posts (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68136),
"I will continue with my dreams
Even if i have to handle all these alone"

i believe she's trying very hard now..(continue)doing the thing that she really like, to try to make sure she can still use her right ear to listen to the thingz around her...ayu..ayumi hamasaki is really admirable.. :thud:thud:thud:love:love:love:love:love:love

she will not be defeated by the tabloids,
she will not give up till the end..
just like her lyrics "until that day..."
(http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52670)

isn't it true?

let's encourage her on......... =)

criminal 18th January 2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 1305809)
The copies shipped doesn't add up. Not according to Oricon at any rate... :confused

Shipped copies =/= sold copies.
People have bought over 500,000 copies of the album from music stores, while distributors have sold 750,000 copies of the album to the music stores.

Ayumi's face is so different from what I'm used to. :O

thesilentspeaker 18th January 2008 05:18 PM

new song?!! =D wow thts fast!! yeah! =D

Sommernacht~ 18th January 2008 05:25 PM

hah, well, her ear is still there ^^

yaaah, a new song. but, ayu, dye your hair please!

Yoake 18th January 2008 05:28 PM

A new song? yes^^ I can't wait.
When a new cm for panasonic was annouced, I thought that she would create a new song^^

ownsarai 18th January 2008 06:28 PM

ooh new song! :D And why do they have to keep lingering on her hearing loss?...I know it's shocking, but it's been a few weeks now...maybe it will die down soon.
1 million records sold would be so awesome for Ayu~! :D GOGOGOAYU!!!:heart

ayu_ready? 18th January 2008 07:48 PM

OMG new song! :luv2

Lyra-Shini-Gami 18th January 2008 07:51 PM

please please break the 1 Million pleeeeeeeeeeeeasee *____*

AyUta 18th January 2008 07:58 PM

New song...please take more care of yourself, Ayu :weep Take a loooong rest!

ayuayu798 18th January 2008 08:31 PM

WOW !!! Working on a new song already.... I wish she would rest for a little while -_-

yoshino 20th January 2008 07:31 AM

oh.. happy abt the new song too. Can't wait for the concert dvds to be out .. hahaz.. it's rather fast to say this though. =p

greggerz189 20th January 2008 08:57 AM

That's weird...I don't see GUILTY selling more than 700k, and EXILE LOVE already sold 1.1 million copies. KOBUKURO's 5296 will break the million mark this week.

Ryuuzaki 20th January 2008 12:23 PM

can't wait for the new song

tokyoxjapanxfan 20th January 2008 01:34 PM

i'm assuming the new song is the one that's planning on being in the CM? haha, thanks for the news

Bad Wolf 20th January 2008 05:23 PM

Thanks for the news D:

Yay new song!!