Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Mu-mo] Questionnaire For Overseas Buyers (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103997)

Keiichi_JPU 20th September 2010 08:05 PM

[Mu-mo] Questionnaire For Overseas Buyers

I found this survey Mu-mo is having, it's for overseas buyers and they ask things like "Do you want Mu-mo to ship overseas?" and stuff like that. I know it isn't Ayu news, but I want everyone to take this survey so Mu-mo might open up their shipping for us foreign fans!! Also, it says they will take the results to Avex, so it might even result in fanclubs opening up to foreign members :)

Please help making Mu-mo international!

http://enq-maker.com/3gszEv4

EDIT: Mr. Goto already posted this in the Asian Music Chat, so thanks for that! :) But hopefully it'll get the attention it deserves here.

ayumisrael 20th September 2010 08:13 PM

Thank you!

I participated.

rakeru 20th September 2010 08:13 PM

Awesome! I filled it out just now. Hopefully this is the next step to globalizing all music outlets... including TA!

Diego-kun 20th September 2010 08:13 PM

I've just sent the questionnaire! It'd be awesome if mu-mo became an international site and they shipped merchandise overseas

thatstacey 20th September 2010 08:20 PM

Thanks for sharing! I was happy that they decided to look the other way and let us continue to use Tenso. The fact that they're even showing interest in expanding the service to overseas fans is really encouraging. I hope it isn't too expensive for them to do so... I'd be happy if they just worked out a more comprehensive arrangement with Tenso to make their products more accessible (or maybe even Yesasia?). Either way, it's great to see Mu-Mo actively acknowledging the overseas fans.

AngelSenshi 20th September 2010 08:23 PM

I've participated! It's great; hopefully its a step in the right direction!

AnteaterAdvance 20th September 2010 08:25 PM

INSANE. Even a ray of hope for an international TA... :yatta

AnteaterAdvance 20th September 2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatstacey (Post 2493754)
Thanks for sharing! I was happy that they decided to look the other way and let us continue to use Tenso.

Didn't Ayu lay her hand directly on that situation? I wonder if it would have prevailed if she hadn't.

Jennie Mae 20th September 2010 08:29 PM

Filled it out. I hope they take this seriously and actually do something for international fans. That would be crazy awesome

ownsarai 20th September 2010 08:35 PM

It would be incredible if they opened up to overseas shipping! I would definitely use mu-mo over YA because you get better extras through them. :)
:vbhappy :meditate

yuki_unmei 20th September 2010 08:37 PM

haven't used mu-mo before, but i filled it out ^^
this seems promising, it'd be so great if we didn't have to pay Tenso's high shipping! x_x

Hatix 20th September 2010 08:46 PM

hmm,I wonder why mu-mo does this poll. because they already ship internationally using tenso service built-in. Same goes for the TA shop itself. And indeed,about the TA shop,Ayu has had a hand in this. Because TA shop is a special mu-mo shop,they noticed we used a tenso address and redirected us to their international shop for using tenso.But that would not include the extra TA goodies,just the regular mu-mo shop... And Ayu made it happen that our own tenso address was accepted in the TA shop. So thank Ayu <3

So I find it strange why mu-mo does this poll. Anyway,the more people fill it in, the better of course :-)

Mr. Goto 20th September 2010 09:01 PM

i made a post about this in the asian music chat but it was IGNORED!!!

as someone said in my thread remember to mention at the bottom that international order means lots of $ for them

Keiichi_JPU 20th September 2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Goto (Post 2493773)
i made a post about this in the asian music chat but it was IGNORED!!!

as someone said in my thread remember to mention at the bottom that international order means lots of $ for them

Oh I am sorry for that, I didn't know! :( I'll add that to the first post!

Mirrorcle Monster 20th September 2010 09:06 PM

I've voted, hope it's useful...

adantatu2 20th September 2010 09:16 PM

OVERSEAS Shipping plz!!!!
I've participated

duque 20th September 2010 09:21 PM

awesome...participating now XD

WoWee 20th September 2010 09:21 PM

overseas shipping + paypal + english site version pleaseeeeee

Ranma Matsuri 20th September 2010 09:27 PM

Definitely filled it out and everyone here who's been ****ing for an international TA should do the same. Great step in the right direction, the fact they even created this questionnaire shows they're finally interested in the international market as they should be, we're worth a lot of $$$. How much you wanna bet the TA/tenso incident triggered this.

njanjayrp 20th September 2010 09:55 PM

They sure took long enough.