Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120934)

Aderianu 25th November 2014 02:11 PM

someone knows how to make this messy hairstyle?

artcika 25th November 2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 3106010)
i haven't check out "Sweet Scar" PV, after review from people about the PV being boring, I immediately assumed it was boring.....you guys makes me want to watch the PV...

well for those who like all kind of drama and crazy visuals only, it is a borring one. But i personally loved it. It was clean, sophisticated, aesthetic and beautiful.

//ABEST 25th November 2014 04:01 PM

i had to watch Sweet scar twice after i came home. it's just so beautiful - yes there's nothing special going on on the screen but it's so simple and well-made that it's stunning.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 25th November 2014 04:19 PM

yayyyyyy I get a poster!

AyumiAi 25th November 2014 04:56 PM

ohh! Wait sorry im a bit late but there IS going to be a PV in the end? but not on the single itself?

Deep snow 25th November 2014 05:22 PM

Sweet scar has an okay PV (great, for her recent PV's standard), but the song is just climax-less-ly dull.

xLuna&1LOVE 25th November 2014 05:36 PM

Sweet Scar is beautiful as it is and its PV totally fits the mood of the song.

Talking about PV's, I get a You were/BALLAD vibe when I see her pretty hairstyle and pink dress.

TheRainbow 25th November 2014 06:15 PM

I love Sweet scar--it's my favorite from LOVE again, actually. :) The video complements it well. In my opinion, I don't think it needs a climax since it's not trying to be grand.

J0nB0yH88 25th November 2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyumiAi (Post 3106052)
ohh! Wait sorry im a bit late but there IS going to be a PV in the end? but not on the single itself?

I'm guessing they will release the PVs physically on the album when it comes out, as a cd+dvd version?

they don't seem to be bringing a cd+dvd version out for this triple-single

Delicious n Bold 25th November 2014 07:50 PM

inb4 budget cuts concerning lack of PV on the single. Slavex strikes again.

Minerva 25th November 2014 08:09 PM

A wedding type video?

Isicio 25th November 2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3106005)
:spew First press: B2 size poster, I though we would never see this again :luv2 love the poster bonus

YEEEEES

nalini-dahlia 25th November 2014 09:25 PM

She looks so pretty and mature in these photos, especially where she's wearing those sweaters while recording. She looks very motherly in the best sense. :) I'm just loving her glasses and hair combined with the sweater. ;) Makes her look so human.

Also, her hair in the photos from the shooting of the PV is awesome. Wish I had seen those hairstyles back when I was going to prom so I could've gotten my hair done that way. XD

Didz-19 25th November 2014 11:52 PM

i think she gonna release the video on youtube and TV only. No PV in the single....or maybe....she gonna release TA DVD version only...so people will immediately apply for the TA this December?

Beauty4123 26th November 2014 05:18 AM

Those pictures from one of the PV shootings are so lovely. :heart I can already tell that this PV is going to be a simple, yet beautiful PV! I love everything about ayu's look, especially her pink dress & super cute hairstyle. :love She looks so, so pretty! :heart I'm totally excited for this PV & I look forward to more updates on it. :)

Isicio 26th November 2014 05:46 AM

About Sweet scar I always think that the real title must be (snowy kiss) and for snowy kiss the real title must be (Sweet scar) :irked

spanishfan 26th November 2014 04:48 PM

^I always mix the titles! I think the snow in the pv of sweet scar confuses me a bit xD

guys, have you order the single from CDJapan? In my account it says "waiting for stock" but nothing about the bonus poster, maybe they will add it later?

~angel*ayumi~ 27th November 2014 08:35 AM

Still no news on TA version and TA Pre-order link?

Isicio 27th November 2014 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanishfan (Post 3106221)
^I always mix the titles! I think the snow in the pv of sweet scar confuses me a bit xD

guys, have you order the single from CDJapan? In my account it says "waiting for stock" but nothing about the bonus poster, maybe they will add it later?

Yes the snow confuses me too haha
I order the single too and nothing about the poster in my account but this is normal, the poster will be included anyway

Trinu 28th November 2014 12:05 PM

If Sweet Scar shows anything is how bad Ayu acts. Those first seconds... D:

Anyway, here's hoping this new PV is better than her last ones.

And isn't it time for some previews? :/