Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] Albums on PLAYBUTTON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112600)

TeamAyu2004 3rd February 2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2811713)
According to TA, the playbutton badges will have "exclusive design" on them. Wonder if they are the alternate album covers. Or maybe artistic designs done by ayu! :D

thats what i was going to ask! Now Ill have to wait and see if I like any of the covers to order any!

MeltingCORE 3rd February 2012 08:54 PM

Ugh, even though these are pretty useless, I can't help being attracted to them. They're extremely cute and it'd pretty neat to wear one of Ayu's albums. (Actually, it'd be a really neat way to show my friends some of her music... even though I have a iPod. XD)

kinix 4th February 2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu
Notes
- Playing of pre-installed music is allowed. Pre-installed music cannot be erased.
- Date moving, uploading and downloading is not allowed.

Date moving? is there a display or should that b track moving?

might b grabbing LOVEppears and the new album if the songs are nice =)

JackieRos 4th February 2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2812343)
well, that's good format
up to 500 kbps while mp3 only 320

WOW THAT'S GOOD ACTUALLY, maybe that's why they somewhat expensive

truehappiness 4th February 2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 2812622)
Date moving? is there a display or should that b track moving?

might b grabbing LOVEppears and the new album if the songs are nice =)

It's supposed to be 'data' moving.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 4th February 2012 01:40 AM

GOD I want them all...! It sucks being a collector sometimes! My GOD, because I know they will sit in my ayu shrine and never be used. LOL WTF.

2800 yen x 18 albums on playbutton = 50400 yen

50400 yen = $661 FFFFFMMMMMLLLLLLL

HilaryDuffFanboy 4th February 2012 09:54 AM

I would get maybe Ls coz it's a great album and actually use it. They'd be so cute. Imagine if it broke though, where would you take it? Since it is a device afterall.

ayuuk 4th February 2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2812632)
GOD I want them all...! It sucks being a collector sometimes! My GOD, because I know they will sit in my ayu shrine and never be used. LOL WTF.

Ayu Shrine :P

Haha I have a tough time deciding too, dunno if I should get one or not. And if I do get one, which one to get? 2800 yen is kinda pricey, after all.

truehappiness 4th February 2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy (Post 2812752)
I would get maybe Ls coz it's a great album and actually use it. They'd be so cute. Imagine if it broke though, where would you take it? Since it is a device afterall.

You'd probably have to ask them about it via Twitter or Facebook. Since they're limited though, I doubt they'd be able to do much for you if something does happen.

ayuuk 4th February 2012 06:02 PM

^Playbuttons are limited? What's the quantity?

Chu-Lip506 5th February 2012 04:52 AM

is there way to order it from the amazon.co.jp from the USA???

Chu-Lip506 5th February 2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2812852)
Ayu Shrine :P

Haha I have a tough time deciding too, dunno if I should get one or not. And if I do get one, which one to get? 2800 yen is kinda pricey, after all.

The one from the US are more, so i think 2800 yen is not that bad

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th February 2012 06:58 AM

these aren't limited edition, right? I don't think so...

Ayu-roBeat 13 5th February 2012 07:12 AM

Despite the fact that most people use iPods and regular mp3 players, this has to be one of the most genius inventions since the toaster. Very fashionable and aesthetic, and very utilitarian (in the short run).

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th February 2012 07:38 AM

^^I agree! They're cute and unique. Damn I want them ALL. lol

truehappiness 5th February 2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2812891)
^Playbuttons are limited? What's the quantity?

They didn't say specifically, but the description for the items mention that they are limited in quantity and are 'collectibles'.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 6th February 2012 02:07 AM

^^I doubt they're limited.

tinka69 7th February 2012 08:57 AM

Wtf. HAHA. Cute, but really, I wouldn't waste my money on this, even if it was a rare collectible.

Aderianu 7th February 2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan
Available in limited copies, this is truly a collector’s item!

it's limited

MissElin_ 7th February 2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2812343)
well, that's good format
up to 500 kbps while mp3 only 320

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieRos (Post 2812629)
WOW THAT'S GOOD ACTUALLY, maybe that's why they somewhat expensive

That should probably be the reason on why they are somewhat expensive. But wow, great quality! O.o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2812632)

I feel you! I sooo want them all too! But wow! 50'000 yen. Massive. xD I might buy my favourite 5 albums or something like that if my wallet allows me.~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayu-roBeat 13 (Post 2813141)
Despite the fact that most people use iPods and regular mp3 players, this has to be one of the most genius inventions since the toaster. Very fashionable and aesthetic, and very utilitarian (in the short run).

I agree. I support this idea totally. I can see myself putting one on my jacket and my friends starts asking about what it is and I explain. They are so thin too! Really practical.

Haha, I could by a few buttons and have them all attached on my jacket together. And when I'm done with one album I just switch the earplugs to the next one. xD It would look stylish and have an awesome function at the same time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2813365)
They didn't say specifically, but the description for the items mention that they are limited in quantity and are 'collectibles'.

The words a collector loves and hates to hear. That together with the price.