Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [TA POST] Ayu just had a baby (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124728)

plainity 1st January 2020 11:17 PM

im so happy for her and i still think shes a damn genius for hiding a whole baby bump while being a celebrity in the public eye????

i hope she and the baby will be happy!

Sandy 1st January 2020 11:20 PM

I can't believe this, shocked doesn't even begin to cover it... I honestly always admired Ayu for being a working woman who seemed to have no desire to have children but I guess I was wrong..? Well, I'll always have simplynailogical to look up to in that category :D Not feeling the excitement but always wanting happiness for Ayu, of course, that goes without saying.

indigochild 1st January 2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 3312485)
I can't believe this, shocked doesn't even begin to cover it... I honestly always admired Ayu for being a working woman who seemed to have no desire to have children but I guess I was wrong..? Well, I'll always have simplynailogical to look up to in that category :D Not feeling the excitement but always wanting happiness for Ayu, of course, that goes without saying.

People sometimes change their position on kids. If you asked me if I wanted kids when I was in my 20s I would have shut that down immediately! Like, I did NOT want kids AT ALL. Flash forward to now in my 30s, I'm actually entertaining the idea of bringing in a little menace into my life lol

BlackSilence 1st January 2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

I don't think she ever said she's not gonna have children, she never said she didn't want them, she was just focusing on her career, cuz she loves what she does. I guess it kind of explains it that it would have probably happened sooner or later, it could have been a surprise for her as well, not planed whatsoever. I do feel the same way you do, here, cuz i'm in my 30s and children still don't excite me nor bring any fuzzy feelings lol but I wish the best for her for sure in this new role :yes

YUKARI 1st January 2020 11:32 PM

I'm confused! so it was 2019 or 2018 when she gave a birth? btw the second thread "Ayu gives a birth to a baby boy" is now deleted?

//ABEST 1st January 2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

:dead what did i just read

BlackSilence 1st January 2020 11:40 PM

^don't make drama where there is none. lol

hud 1st January 2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3312490)
I'm confused! so it was 2019 or 2018 when she gave a birth?

she gave birth in november 2019 I guess.

ayuinh.k? 1st January 2020 11:48 PM

I guess this sorta explains why she didn't attend a-nation 2019

taskinillusion 2nd January 2020 12:05 AM

I was so utterly floored when I read the news on Twitter this morning. I am just so surprised that she was able to keep this under wraps so perfectly! And how no one around her let it slip either. I watched her Countdown Live last night for New Year's Eve, and I kept wondering why she didn't seem as energetic as she usually is at her shows (no running around, etc.), and now I have my answer! I do hope she's happy though.

URANUS 2nd January 2020 12:08 AM

This is amazing news. Made my day. Congrats to Ayu!

2020 really started with a bang.

BlackSilence 2nd January 2020 12:29 AM

Oh.... seems like news websites around asia are starting to pick up on this. This chinese article according to some comments on facebook suspects that the father is Pei (they give the actual name of the guy though) and plays on the thought that this was actually a surrogacy thing because she showed no signs of pregnancy lol

https://hk.entertainment.appledaily....g_sh7hLuT2GaM4

Evan Odinson 2nd January 2020 12:34 AM

I don't care who the father is tbh I mean, if she and her son are happy that's enough for me :yes btw I'm more curious about the baby's name, let's try to guess it lol

kendelle 2nd January 2020 03:01 AM

Maybe his name is Saigo since the tour name is サイゴノトラブル lol

chocopockymaster 2nd January 2020 04:23 AM

I am in so much fucking shock I just fell out of bed

Zeke. 2nd January 2020 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3312530)
I am in so much fucking shock I just fell out of bed

Lol

truehappiness 2nd January 2020 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 3312516)
Maybe his name is Saigo since the tour name is サイゴノトラブル lol

That just makes me think saigodansu....

kendelle 2nd January 2020 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3312549)

Omg can you imagine :tired

AHS celebrities still count as celebrities!! (right?)

YUKARI 2nd January 2020 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3312549)

that guy with conspiracy theories?? :roflmao 

Sandy 2nd January 2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 3312500)
Oh.... seems like news websites around asia are starting to pick up on this. This chinese article according to some comments on facebook suspects that the father is Pei (they give the actual name of the guy though) and plays on the thought that this was actually a surrogacy thing because she showed no signs of pregnancy lol

https://hk.entertainment.appledaily....g_sh7hLuT2GaM4

Well, the TA post says she "gave birth" so that would mean that Ayu herself gave birth. But I mean people can speculate about whatever they want. Hiding a pregnancy might not be at all difficult if you have a big team working on it, I'm sure a bunch of celebrities have done it before. I mean, Namie kept her son completely away from the media for his entire life, didn't she?