Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu's Teeth (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83838)

Uemarasan 16th December 2008 10:04 PM

Ayu's Teeth

Just wondering: when did Ayu get her teeth fixed? (And thank God for it) Or are her teeth still the same and Photoshop simply works its magic? :D

Apologies if there's a previous thread!

Tom Punks 16th December 2008 10:19 PM

Well I know the crooked front teeth were fixed sometime between the release of fairyland and HEAVEN.

alternarist 17th December 2008 03:34 AM

i am sure most artistes would have gone for teeth whitening or some sort of cleaning processes.. it's not part of cosmetic surgery aint it?

Coelacanth 17th December 2008 03:50 AM

She got veneers around the time of fairyland I believe.

jbrat2219 17th December 2008 04:20 AM

Jee, fairyland wasn't too long ago... I always thought her teeth were fine after LOVEppears...?

zoomzoom 17th December 2008 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 1745265)
Jee, fairyland wasn't too long ago... I always thought her teeth were fine after LOVEppears...?

It seems she got them fixed up in the beginning of her career, yea, but the perfect teeth came in between fairyland and HEAVEN. If you watch those two and compare, it's obvious. :P

asmAyumi1992 17th December 2008 04:34 AM

owh! That's what I thinking of. Between fairyland and heaven eh.

bluegie 17th December 2008 07:29 AM

She has been fixing her teeth since after LOVEppears... But somehow I think she made her front teeth like that on purpose.. I totally had no idea why she would left a line between her upper front teeth, if she had fixed the other ones...

Ayunk 17th December 2008 07:33 AM

her teeth were horrible during LOVEppears era ~ i think she got it fixed when she wasnt as famous as now.

marekcarey 17th December 2008 08:03 AM

she got ceramic teeth and she left the gap there to look more alike like madonna, but she found its idiotic then she fixed it.

bluegie 17th December 2008 08:17 AM

^that's what I suspected... I mean, her left canine tooth (?) was quite horrible during LOVEppears, then she got it fixed... Somehow the gap appeared in the middle. Then I saw Madonna with that gap as well, so I guess she got that idea from her idol. (It's so obvious during RAINBOW era...)

marekcarey 17th December 2008 08:47 AM

yes in rainbow she was soo much like madge.
but not only her upper teethe were fixed, her lower ones were terrible in the middle, there are lot of photos u can see it, im glad she though about those too

Uemarasan 17th December 2008 04:12 PM

Thanks for the replies, everyone!

truehappiness 17th December 2008 06:26 PM

I think she got them fixed in Hawaii, because if you look at the on my way / off my day photoshoot, you can see that her teeth are pretty much perfect, while during the fairyland PV they have this.. off quality about them.

It's possible that they shot fairyland first, and then in the remaining days of the vacation/work-period, she had her teeth done..

ren0210989 20th December 2008 12:01 AM

i doubt the gap between the teeth was because of Madonna, maybe she just didn't have the time to finish her teeth.

anyways i don't know, and i actually don't really care too much about it.

ImpactBreaker 20th December 2008 12:29 AM

LOL at least this is something peopke actually come for an agreement..that she actually got her teeth done :bchuck

Now if we're gonna talk about her eyes and lips...The neverending discussion:evillaugh

zoomzoom 20th December 2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker (Post 1749430)
LOL at least this is something peopke actually come for an agreement..that she actually got her teeth done :bchuck

Now if we're gonna talk about her eyes and lips...The neverending discussion:evillaugh

lol the teeth can't be denied and I don't think there's anything wrong with fixing teeth. Plastic surgery on the other hand is more controversial and debatable when it comes to before and after pictures.

ren0210989 20th December 2008 12:43 AM

lol impact breaker xD
the teeth are the only thing she had done.
i hate it when ppl say she had "plastic" surgery done.
and teeth don't count as "Plastic" surgery. it's normal to get your teeth done. it's only normal to get your teeth fixed because they can cause you a lot of health trouble if you don't. and i'm NOT talking about caries.

unlike when ppl get "plastic" surgery to make their chin of nose smaller or get fake b00bs.
the only surgery you should have on your nose is rhinoplastic, BUT only to cut the inner part if you're having trouble breathing. i lol hard when someone says they had rhinoplastic because of health issues but make theis noses totally diferent xD

emi♡ 20th December 2008 12:51 AM

^how are you so sure?

Of course she has veneers.

On the plastic surgery thing...you know...she wears so much make-up and changes her hair so much, I really can't tell. Make-up really does WONDERS, ESPECIALLY when it's professionally done. And the fact that she's aged...unless she tells us, I don't think anyone can ever be absolutely sure.

I'm not, and of course I leave the option open because, it's not really that incredulous. And in fact...I wouldn't be surprised if she has had stuff done. So what?

If she's happy, I'm happy. People need to get over their crap about plastic surgery. It doesn't have anything to do with anyone else except the person getting it done, and if they're happy, then everyone else should be too.

xLitax 20th December 2008 12:54 AM

Yes, it was during (miss) understood. If you look at the No Way to Say PV, her teeth are still crooked there.