Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] 2020 FNS Kayousai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125103)

ava_dreams 2nd December 2020 05:12 PM

It would have been nice if she wore something more couture and less catholic school prom, but everything else was awesome.

njanjayrp 2nd December 2020 05:13 PM

Awesome job Ayu!

inspire_rmx 2nd December 2020 05:20 PM

love the dress and performance. indeed a flawless performance. its fresh seeing just her on the stage and singing her heart out

Kacku 2nd December 2020 05:23 PM

Perfect performance. She sounded so good, her emotion was pouring all over and she looked divine. This really elevated Ohia no Ki for me.

kaled kalil 2nd December 2020 05:24 PM

She sounded lovely! Very good performance for sure.

The dress was beautiful, it looks very much like Vera Wang's Organza Rosette wedding gown, but fuller.

Earth_maiden 2nd December 2020 06:00 PM

She looked and sounded amazing! I hope there's a download link later.

Deep snow 2nd December 2020 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koumori (Post 3331847)
For anyone who missed the performance, you can already watch it here!
I don't have much to say.. she looked, sounded, and overall was flawless. Absolutely perfect performance :heart

thank you for the link. I'm absolutely floored. yes, it's most likely due to it being a pre-recorded performance with editing beforehand, but it's still an impressive feat of vocal control from her.

and she looks MAGNIFICENT. I'm a sucker for her humongous dresses and this one definitely included. also, I couldn't make out a pregnancy bump (probably because I was too focussed on her voice and everything else in this performance.)

lastly—so happy to see the band! when I spotted Yusuke at the piano I legitimately squealed :luv2

Chris85 2nd December 2020 06:16 PM

That moment when you hate that Japanese music shows have shortened versions of songs.

summerain 2nd December 2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3331875)
That moment when you hate that Japanese music shows have shortened versions of songs.

She sang it full. There's a second video on Twitter (the time limit for each video there is 2:20) with the rest of the performance linked below.

Chris85 2nd December 2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3331876)
She sang it full. There's a second video on Twitter (the time limit for each video there is 2:20) with the rest of the performance linked below.

Oh, thanks! I didn't look below.

Material Boy 2nd December 2020 06:30 PM

She didn't have to SNAP like that omgggg it was amazing ! So happy to see her on TV ! And thank you @koumori for the link !

chocopockymaster 2nd December 2020 06:32 PM

WHAT AN ETHEREAL FREAKING GODDESS

freedreamer 2nd December 2020 06:36 PM

the back part when the music picked up was OMG...PERFECT!! She was singing normally and not in that extremely controlled way and it sounded like the old days :D

Yoake 2nd December 2020 06:53 PM

The performance was amazing. She sounds very good.

Evan Odinson 2nd December 2020 06:56 PM

She's Trending Topic right now on Twitter (Japan) most comments are positive, they really liked the song and also are praising her beauty :love

Mikytaryan 2nd December 2020 07:15 PM

This performance was so blissful and gentle. I loved everything about it, from her dress to how softly she was singing.

I feel that this shows how much effort she invests to do better, to sing better, to remain on the stage that she loves so much :heart

I admire her more than ever. A wonderful woman :love

koumori 2nd December 2020 07:25 PM

Download now available here.

Zeke. 2nd December 2020 08:05 PM

A really beautiful performance.

I love how humble her demeanor is, despite the lavish attire and strong vocal.

At her core she’s able to transmit raw, real and human emotion, and the heightened visuals don’t distract from that ー rather they work well to merely enhance the magnitude of what she very organically transmits.

hidekirby 2nd December 2020 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3331895)
I love how humble her demeanor is, despite the lavish attire and strong vocal.

She feels so natural here. Feels like the good old days when she was acting casual.

She looked AMAZING and her performance was indeed FLAWLESS.

Can't believe like a couple of years ago she sounded really, really bad...
And now we have this, like ayu at her vocal peak again.
Yes it's pre-recorded, but still you can tell she is delivering like the old days. This year has been a real treat vocally wise.

I love her so much right now.
Now bring on a f****** piece of art of an album and I can die happy.

truehappiness 3rd December 2020 01:01 AM

Incredible. Showstopping. AMAZING.........

Have no words really, just awe. All the performances this year have just kept delivering and getting better! Xmas Live and CDL are gonna be WOW.