Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120934)

ayujarl 16th December 2014 06:18 AM

I like Zutto a lot.. sad ballad

Violently Happy 16th December 2014 06:19 AM

I love Countdown and Last Minute doesn't remind me of it lol.

Tom Punks 16th December 2014 06:19 AM

I just listened to Last minute again and I'm in tears because the backing vocals are legit louder than the main vocals. I'm just so dead at Ayu's team still being like "what is mixing" all these years later

RealLight 16th December 2014 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3109383)
Thank me later
浜崎あゆみ / Zutto...【先行short ver.】: http://youtu.be/DCosvWHogao

Zutto...: Still with the same opinion as before, Hello new me's winter cousin.

Walk: It started nice, but i got bored as it kept playing.

Last Minute: Nice beginning, then i was like whatah when she started getting emotional, then BOOM! Things started to sound good until the chorus came in. Still, the best song all of these three.

And i take back what i said before about it sounding like Last Links, it doesn't at all... just a little bit. :rolleyes:P

Coelacanth 16th December 2014 06:24 AM

Yeah, I would say the melodies are very subtle this time around.

These kinds of songs are great, though. I feel like, since the melody doesn't instantly grab you, you sort of discover all the nuances of the song more gradually with each listen. I mean, I can tell they're not awful melodies, they're just not entirely straightforward.

It's a shame about the mixing. the awful mixing has been going on since Party Queen, and especially with her rock songs. reminds me and Return Road were HORRIFIC.

Aderianu 16th December 2014 06:25 AM

oh ayu, I'm at work now! don't make me cry in front of people
Last minute is amazing

KPL 16th December 2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 3109405)
Yeah, I would say the melodies are very subtle this time around.

These kinds of songs are great, though. I feel like, since the melody doesn't instantly grab you, you sort of discover all the nuances of the song more gradually with each listen. I mean, I can tell they're not awful melodies, they're just not entirely straightforward.

Agree! My first reaction to walk was like "what is this I cannot remember anything" But somehow something keeps grabbing me back and now I'm obsessed by what it tries to convey.

xLuna&1LOVE 16th December 2014 06:30 AM

Overall opinion based on the short versions:
+s of this single: Ayu is back, the Ayu sound is back and the musical arrangements are really good (yay for pianos
- of this single: all three songs will remind you of any song from her discography. To be specific: it sounds like LOVE again, again.

So yea I am not really digging it. I might be able to say something bad on every song of the trilogy, but it's 7 AM in the morning here, I am really tired and really do not feel like starting my (and your) day with negativity. I guess I am as much as a ballad type as I am a morning person.

flowerdust 16th December 2014 06:30 AM

I guess I agree they are sort of generic, but I actually think these songs are some of the better ones she has released in a long time. They are better than the whole Colours album, imo. (I didn't like that album at all, so yeah.)

AyUmIXx 16th December 2014 06:41 AM

yay finally the previews are out!
I love what i've heard from all 3 previews.
my fave track would be Last Minute! always love her rock ballad.. ala count down!
walk sounds very unique, love it.
zutto sounds like the ballads in love again album n it sounds pretty great.

so, last minute > walk > zutto

waiting for zutto PV!

primavera♥ 16th December 2014 06:55 AM

Last minute is soon good. I wasn't won over with these until I put some headphones in and heard the various intricacies of the arrangement. And really felt the compositions more. I'm excited to hear the full songs.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 16th December 2014 07:06 AM

Amazing arrangements, and her vocals are stunningly interesting!

maxikot 16th December 2014 07:08 AM

I love them. They sound just like Ayu, classic one meaning Last minute studio version is messy but studio version of Memorial Address is also not listenable, live though....oh god strenght of this song is stunning, i say here it will be very similar in this case. It's a mix of Memorial A. with Count down - it will be a good song live. Zutto and Walk sound really nice too. No experimenting this time, strong release and she realised somethingm i trully do hope people will see it.

AyuGAME 16th December 2014 07:26 AM

Walk : I rarely like TK song...so no wonder, i don't really like the song...

Zutto... : I love this song...

Last Minute : definitely have Memorial Address vibe on it...but i like this song better than Memorial Address...

for me Zutto... > Last Minute > Walk

tenshi no hane 16th December 2014 07:43 AM

Zutto I like it. Yeah, it's been done before, but that's nice once in a while too.

Last Minute: Great lyrics! ;-; The rock part needs to grow on me a bit.

Walk: LOVE IT. Love the arrangement or whatever you call it.

tokyoxjapanxfan 16th December 2014 07:45 AM

I think I like zutto the least of the previews.
But videos can often make or break a song for me, so we'll see :)

I see myself listening to Walk the most.

Aderianu 16th December 2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenshi no hane (Post 3109417)
Last Minute: Great lyrics! ;-;

I'm interested in this song the most

Maemi 16th December 2014 07:48 AM

I'm not impressed with the previews. I hope the songs will grow on me after I listen to them in full. Walk is boring, I don't even remember it. Last minute would be the same if it weren't for that rock part. Zutto is ok and I think I'll like it the most.

roanmy 16th December 2014 08:03 AM

Overall, I like all three songs. I think Walk is the least memorable, but still.

Didz-19 16th December 2014 08:13 AM

Wow!!!! Can't wait for the full version! I really like what I hear from the 3 previews.