Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   English in ''Ladies' Night'' (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37962)

tl1029530921 25th December 2005 07:14 PM

English in ''Ladies' Night''

Can anyone make out what she's saying in the background of Ladies' Night? The only thing i can catch is "you dont ever need to think you can...." (starts at 2:26)

Hazuki 25th December 2005 10:26 PM

I'm not really sure but.. I hear:
"Danger, Look up, Come and place him, Hate him, then leave him so, you don't ever need to think you can leave.
Danger, Lose him, Come and place him, Hate him, then leave him so, you don't ever need to think you can leave." repeated several times.

Look up and Lose him: I'm not that sure about those two.
That's what I'm hearing right now. Can anyone confirm? ^^

Hope I helped you tl1029530921! :3

tl1029530921 25th December 2005 10:49 PM

haha...sounds about right..although it doesnt make sense and i dont expect it to..haha.. thx

Raleigh 25th December 2005 10:51 PM

Odd sounding indeed. Wonder what it does mean in the context of all the lyrics.

Hazuki 25th December 2005 10:51 PM

:D You're welcome

I don't understand it either XD
Maybe if we had the song's translation it would explain everything? :P

fεяnαndδ 26th December 2005 01:36 AM

Perhaps. I've been wondering about why that part doesn't sound Japanese.

CREA.tive 26th December 2005 01:46 AM

kinda weird lol:laugh

Neo Daydream 26th December 2005 02:00 AM

wow. thatz alot of English! is Ayu trying to be more American? it would be SO awesome if she came to America w/ her career ^^

fεяnαndδ 26th December 2005 02:23 AM

>.> Says you. She'd never even consider Australia.

Qt Mashi 26th December 2005 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazuki
"Danger, Look up, Come and place him, Hate him, then leave him so, you don't ever need to think you can leave.
Danger, Lose him, Come and place him, Hate him, then leave him so, you don't ever need to think you can leave." repeated several times.

wow that's sounds quite right~ i only heard a couple of words

i thought it was 'replace' instead of 'place'

alternarist 26th December 2005 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winterkill
>.> Says you. She'd never even consider Australia.

she didnt even consider singapore.. sad

anyway, the english parts doesnt sound like Ayu's voice..

[taskin.ayu] 26th December 2005 07:43 AM

Thanks for these! I was wondering what it was. O_O It's really hard to hear. XDD

Anyway, I would hate for her to do an American career. XDD Her english isn't as good as someone like Utada. =p

Euroboy 26th December 2005 11:56 AM

wow... she sounds so hot speakin English... sorry everyone, i'm a sucker for that Japanese accent on them girls.. even though i have an American girlfriend.. hahah!! i love both! :D

Love Appears 26th December 2005 12:36 PM

^ Are you guys sure it's even Ayu at that point? I don't think it sounds like her at all.

Euroboy 26th December 2005 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Appears
^ Are you guys sure it's even Ayu at that point? I don't think it sounds like her at all.

either way, it still sounds hot:luv2

Hazuki 26th December 2005 11:42 PM

Yeah, I dont think it's Ayu singing that english part. Sounds like someone else @__@. That would be cool tho, if it was her!

freddiecheddar 27th December 2005 01:25 AM

here is what i hear;

once you lose them, you can't replace them
hate him, then even so, then you don't ever need to
think you can be

(the 'be' sounds out of place)

starr5245 27th December 2005 01:31 AM

It makes the song title seem reasonable. But is she trying to show that she really hates men ? It has also got some link with previous songs like My name's WOMEN, and the MY STORY ~Arena tour 2005~ concert

Aisha_Angel 27th December 2005 05:54 AM

It sounds like her to me. If you listen to the part where she's talking superfast you'll hear the same tone of voice from the "hidden-meaning-english-part-that-I-like-so-much". At least, that's what I hear.

tinyppl 27th December 2005 06:33 AM

It doesn't sound like her to me too. But I wonder why would she not sing it herself?

Qt Mashi 27th December 2005 08:15 AM

i think the english part is Ayu singing, it's weird if she just let another person with english that sounds just as bad as her to sing

everlastingRAINBOW 27th December 2005 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazuki

I think she says "and even so" not "then leave him so"
She also says 'Ladies' during the chorus

[taskin.ayu] 27th December 2005 09:05 AM

The 'look up' seems a bit odd, maybe she says 'look out'?

Nikki 27th December 2005 02:29 PM

I don't think it's Ayu who is singing the English part...

kinix 27th December 2005 02:34 PM

It's definately not her and anyway it's up 2 the composer to decides the bg vocal so it's not always ayu as de bg vocal.

Rebirthia 27th December 2005 03:10 PM

you don't ever need to think you can leave.... i suppose after this it would came "him", if not, it has no sense to me

thank you for your guesses!

elepop 27th December 2005 03:34 PM

If that's the right lyrics, then it completely matches with the PV. Does it? LOL.

*Petit* 27th December 2005 03:43 PM

Perhaps it's PECO. :tipsy

ohsixthirty 27th December 2005 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Petit*

hahahaha! if only. :innocent

orenji_jaro 27th December 2005 11:32 PM

Pick your make up/ kindly place 'em/ hate 'em & even so/ you dont ever need to/ tak tik tak teng....
Take your wisdom, while replace them/ hate 'em & even so/ you dont ever need to/ tak tik tak teng.... T____T

that's what i heard... hahaha! uwaaa its kinda hard to hear ayu in english i dun like her speakin english hehe

JesA 28th December 2005 12:36 AM

nope thats not her. 1. it doesnt sound anything like her. 2. her english isnt that good.

SING-star- 28th December 2005 02:41 PM

Not Her Singing =os

Affraid that you could lose 'em
Can't Replace 'em
Hate 'em
Then Even So
You Don't Ever Need To
Think you can fail 'em

The first part isn't altered for the second verse... only the effect is different in my humble opinion... so it's only a loop of these words

PS: And I don't think that Ayu's singing. Even considering the effect: Her english pronounciation (unfortunately) isn't that good!!!
BUT this is the very first time that the english lyrics really make sense in a song of hers, grammatically speaking!

ExodusUK 28th December 2005 02:44 PM

Ditch them
waste them
Can't replace them
hate them
then even so
you don't ever need to think
you can't beat them

It is def. Ayu singing it though. It sounds like they've put her vocals through a filter though. If you speak infront of a fan you'll see what I mean.

lotusoka 28th December 2005 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Petit*

I picture PECO with this really, really deep voice. :shakehead

greggerz189 29th December 2005 11:55 AM

it sounds like ayu to me for sure...i'm proud of her, her english is getting better! ^_^ At least there aren't many grammatic errors this time. O.O ARE YOU WAKE UP is another story...

lotusoka 29th December 2005 02:27 PM

Despite who it is, the whispering rap makes the song hot.

ohsixthirty 30th December 2005 06:23 PM

i really think that is ayu singing. i mean, she sang "i'm dreaming of a white xmas" and did a really great job with that...and i mean the english in ladies night is not THAT good, otherwise we'd all know for sure what she is saying, lol.

Sweer 30th December 2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchedstar
i really think that is ayu singing. i mean, she sang "i'm dreaming of a white xmas" and did a really great job with that...and i mean the english in ladies night is not THAT good, otherwise we'd all know for sure what she is saying, lol.

I totally agree, :yes her english in those performances is quite good.
I dunno though why so many ppl think it doesnt sound like her... its quite silent in comparison to the rest of the song and its more of a rap than singing, so of course it sounds somewhat different

SheFliesHigher 30th December 2005 08:37 PM

Not only does the voice not sound like Ayu's voice, her English pronunciation is not that good. The woman singing sounds British. I really do not believe it is Ayu...I will have to see her actually singing those words at a concert or something to be convinced.

I always thought the first line was "patience, wisdom, can't replace them..."

Larisa-chan 31st December 2005 11:34 AM

99% sure she says "ditch them, lose them" I CLEARLY hear her say "lose them" lol... I also agree with these that were posted earlier, though it could either be "can" or "can't" :( if it's "can't" she doesn't enunciate the t enough... :

"Can't replace them
hate them
then even so
you don't ever need to think
you can't beat them"

Rickumi 31st December 2005 04:06 PM

its her voice
and i think she sings "them" in the place of "him"
her english is quite perfct in that verse o.o

Neo Daydream 31st December 2005 04:45 PM

i think and hope it IS Ayu sayin that stuff... I LOVE IT! so awesome!

minkAYuko 31st December 2005 05:28 PM

I always hear "wisdom"! :P and yeah that's ayu's voice.

Yarumi 31st December 2005 09:25 PM

oh, I don't see why anyone thinks thats not Ayu... that surely is... listen to 'flower garden' at around 1:22... now she is singing Japanese so her voice is a little higher... but remember everyone, she has said that she hikes up her voice when she talks in Japanese to that 'cute level' because thats what fans want to hear... Ayu has actually a deep voice... Watching her Arena 2005 Special side DVD has shown her real voice... it is quite deep and not the high squeaky voice you guys are used to...

Her english is getting better... but she did record in New York and you can kinda hear a little northern lisp in her dialogue... I think you guys are being thrown off by the muffled effects they are doing,

as to what it says :shrug... I'm still trying to figure that out myself... seems like it's gonna be another 'forgiveness' :yes

hmm... I turned it up on my iPOD... it kinda sounds like there's 2 verses that she repeats twice... but the 2nd verse is excalt the same except for whats in bold because I can hear 'look up' on the 1st and 3rd verses... but if you listen closely you can hear an 's' sound in the 2nd and 4th verse... almost like the word "waste it" but it doesn't quite sound like waste..... hmmm needs more analyzing XD but here's what I kinda hear (I put the 'you' in parenthesis because I think the 'you' is understood... or just forgotten... it makes better sense that way

Danger, look up
(You) can replace him
Hate him
Then even so
You don’t even
Think you can leave him

qwerty 1st January 2006 04:19 AM

Meh, it doesn't sound like Ayu to me. But if it actually was Ayu rapping in English...O_O How did her English improve so quickly?

lotusoka 1st January 2006 08:04 AM

I can't hear look up. :|

I hear.

"Danger. lose them - can't replace them but you hate them - and even so you don't ever need to - think you can't* beat them."

*Sounds like can to me, but can't makes more sense.

Endlessoul 1st January 2006 08:13 AM

I hope it's her singing it! We'll see in her concert lol.

AyUmIXx 1st January 2006 10:29 AM

I've been wondering who's the girl talking that english part..
seem interesting..
wanna know abou it...

fεяnαndδ 1st January 2006 04:17 PM

Did you even read any of this thread, AyUmIXx?

Anyway, I hear:

Danger, look up, come and place him, hate him, then even so, you don't ever need to think it can live.

Danger, lose them, come and place them, hate him, then even so, you don't ever need to think it can leave.

I could be wrong. In fact, I probably am.

Ballerina_xXX 1st January 2006 06:32 PM

I'm not sure;; I can still barely understand the english in 'Forgiveness' =/

devilayu 2nd January 2006 05:17 AM

As I posted in this thread about the LN English, Ayumi does not sing the English. It's done by another person who is credited as the Vocoder Voice (synth voice). I hope this clear up any confusion and argument over whether or not it was Ayumi singing in English.

Ballerina_xXX 3rd January 2006 03:34 AM

It sure does sound a heck of a lot like Ayu to me singing in English. Esp. since it's all accent-y and you can't understand what shes saying like in 'Forgiveness'. If it is someone whos singing the English it's def. not someone who is fluent or uses english as a first language.

Yarumi 3rd January 2006 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilayu
As I posted in this thread about the LN English, Ayumi does not sing the English. It's done by another person who is credited as the Vocoder Voice (synth voice). I hope this clear up any confusion and argument over whether or not it was Ayumi singing in English.

hmmm, who do they say sings this part? I still hear Ayumi singing it... if you listen her english isn't that good in the rap... words like replace and especially the word even...

I don't have the booklet to look at :( Hopefully I will get the album soon :yes But if it's not her then they did a good job at finding someone that sounded exactly like her 0_o almost uncanny

I don't see how saying that she didn't mouth the rap in ladies Night qualifies as evidence though... she doesn't always sing every word in PV's... and at the end of forgiveness she didn't mouth any of that bloody english that to this day we don't know 'for sure' Plus in her Pride PV during the end when she is flailing around she isn't mouth the words to the chorus (actually it looks like its shooting backwards so she MIGHT be but with it like that who know)

How do we know these vocalists aren't japanese?

fεяnαndδ 3rd January 2006 04:00 PM

During the start of Pride, too. She doesn't sing throughout the entire beginning until the chorus starts.

AyUmIXx 3rd January 2006 04:58 PM

I think DevilAyu is right..as she has gotten the album and.. I'm 100% sure that..it's not Ayu who rap the "english part" one..the voice is 100% not the same as Ayu's voice....

fεяnαndδ 3rd January 2006 05:01 PM

Agreed, AyUmIXx.

Yarumi 4th January 2006 02:10 PM

Alright... I think I have figured it out

Devil Ayu is right that someone else did this Vocoder voice... BUT it's not the rap you guys think it is. Since when has Ayu ever let someone take up that much space in her song? I don't think the arranger sought out a person and made them sing this rap for Ayu's album. I beleive Ayu would have done it

BUT who is this Vocoder voice... Well if you listen you hear 'Danger' throughtout the song... this is the actual Vocoder voice

listen to the sample and read the website... I promise I did some research before I got on and said "OMG, like it's Ayu you guys, like how can you think it's not like her??!" So serisouly, doesn't this sound a little more plausible?

Ayu would have let someone else sing choruses and stuff with it being a choir or someone. They only song she has sung with someone on a single or album song is Keiko... and that was a duet

EDIT: Sorry forgot to put the website link *hee hee* forgive me I'm a blond ;)

http://www.sirlab.de/linux/descr_vocoder.html

also everyone notice the adorable little penguin at the top ;)

devilayu 4th January 2006 04:38 PM

^ I'm actually under the impression that the 'rap' is encompassed in the vocoder thing (it seems odd to credit someone for one word?) I mean, that whole part sounds like it's been played around with (or as someone put it, filtered) and it really doesn't sound like her to me.
I'm with SheFliesHigher, I'll have to see Ayumi sing it to get convinced that it's her.

nmskalmn 4th January 2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yarumi
BUT who is this Vocoder voice...

[CDA] Original Album Credits

Yarumi 4th January 2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmskalmn

lol... it was kinda retorhical (what as I butcher this word) but thanks for the indo *blush*

maybe so devilayu... I guess we'll see in her Tour this year huh XD If she pops out with good english I guess we'll all be floored... perhaps her trip to NY was an uncover reason and she masked it by making a fabulous album!

AyUmIXx 4th January 2006 05:06 PM

I think this part:

Danger, look up, come and place him, hate him, then even so, you don't ever need to think it can live.

Danger, lose them, come and place them, hate him, then even so, you don't ever need to think it can leave.

is not sung by Ayu.. coz the voice sounded exactly not the same..
for the first time I heard it... I just KNEW that it WASN'T Ayu's voice..

but anyway..the vocoder voice.. ehmm..it's probably Ayu's "cute voice"....

Brittany 4th January 2006 05:07 PM

Maybe it's someone that's doing the part for her.

lotusoka 4th January 2006 06:06 PM

^^ see page 3.

Yarumi 4th January 2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusoka
^^ see page 3.

nice eyes XD

well 'danger' isn't the only words said besides the above rap... there'a actually ALOT if you listen to the backgroud 0_o I can't make out the others though... Danger is the most understandable one ^^

iskanderx 5th January 2006 06:44 PM

Definitely, is not her voice. When she is singing, her voice sounds a little more nasal. By other side, she have serious problems pronouncing words like "three" or "think" which would sounds more like "sree" or "sink".

JackieRos 19th January 2006 12:56 AM

oh what about the first words on her song the sound effect i think it sounds like "nighty" "vengance" iono help ^>^

walking proud 19th January 2006 01:22 PM

Don't say "it's not her" as if it's truth if you really don't know. That's really annoying.

jigglypuff 21st January 2006 06:59 AM

Ladies Night Rap In English?

The lyrics aren't in library. But in middle of song there English rapping.

"....hate him and even so you don't ever think you can live...
...you should lose the guy...."

I know they're not correct. Anybody know the correct lyrics?

Ibitsu Kokoro 21st January 2006 11:07 AM

Use your wisdom
??? Hating
Then even so
You don't ever need to
Think you can ???

That's all I got.

Aya Ariki 21st January 2006 11:55 AM

Can't heard clearly...

ruixiong89 21st January 2006 12:19 PM

This is one of the other problematic english parts that occur in Ayu's songs. First was forgiveness and now Ladies' Night. I really don't think anyone knows what is being sung, but yar, there are some versions of it lying around the forums ...

Tasked 21st January 2006 12:21 PM

Danger, lose him. Come, place him; hate him then even so, you don't ever need to, think you can't live him....but it's most likely not rapped by Ayu and thus it's also not in the official lyrics.

Qt Mashi 21st January 2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruixiong89
This is one of the other problematic english parts that occur in Ayu's songs. First was forgiveness and now Ladies' Night. I really don't think anyone knows what is being sung, but yar, there are some versions of it lying around the forums ...

voyage also has some english parts at the background, can hardly hear >_<

Nikki 21st January 2006 12:42 PM

Danger, lose them, can't replace them, hate 'm and even so, you don't ever need to, think you can beat 'm.

That's what I hear...

Tasked 21st January 2006 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qt Mashi
voyage also has some english parts at the background, can hardly hear >_<

Close to you also.. Heard that after like a year xD

Hazuki 22nd January 2006 03:34 PM

What about "Everywhere Nowhere"?
There's Ayu singing in English at the start.. It sounded good to me :)

After hearing that song, I thought that it sounds more like Ayu in Ladies Night.. But that's just me. ^^

JackieRos 25th January 2006 01:53 AM

IT IS

it is ayumi!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayumi no Yume 25th January 2006 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walking proud
Don't say "it's not her" as if it's truth if you really don't know. That's really annoying.

People can say "It's not her" or "It is her". It's not demanding it, it's an opinion, and whether you say don't say it or not, people are going to continue to do it anyway.
Doesn't matter now, it's been proven, it isn't her. So people can say that all they want, anyway.

JackieRos 27th March 2007 01:56 PM

This song was originally was sweetbox song but they let ayumi use it and also u have to hear Sweetbox song Ladies Night In order To understand what she says

Impracticable 27th March 2007 02:01 PM

Nah, dosen't matter, its just as hard to understand what the are sayng. But in the booklet of the Sweetbox CD "Addicted" it says the lyrics are

Leave him, lose him, cut, replace him
danger
Hate him, then erase him
You don't ever [need to] think you can't leave him [need to] ......

and they words in both sound the same

edgefusion 27th March 2007 02:17 PM

Did you lose him? Can't replace him. Hate him then even so you don't ever need to think you can fail him.

Honestly, looking at this thread would make anyone wonder if you guys use common sense! Some of the things people have posted just flat out don't make any sense. "Danger, look up, come and place him" I mean really, come on. Ayu isn't going to use such ridiculously nonsensical lyrics in her songs.

If you read the translated lyrics of the rest of the song then pay a bit of close attention it's not difficult to figure out what she's saying.

Impracticable 27th March 2007 02:22 PM

Hey dude, already poste dthe lyrics. Honestly, learn to read a thread. Anyway, The lyricvs for Ayu's and Sweetbox's are the same in that part. So i just used the Sweetbox lyrics.

They are exactly the same ~

edgefusion 27th March 2007 02:37 PM

No, I don't think the lyrics are the same hence why I posted, the rest of Ayu's lyrics are different I don't see why that bit would be the same.

Impracticable 27th March 2007 04:55 PM

Why not? They sound exactly the same. I have listened to both of the songs [Ayu's and Jade's] 200+ times each. The only difference is who sings it.

And not all the words in all teh songs are different.

Bold & Delicious : yayayaya gagagaga dadadada wowowowo | booold and deciouuuuus
Ladies Night : ladies ... ni-i-i-i-ight

everything she says in english is the same as ades. so why should this be any different?

Peger 27th March 2007 09:54 PM

Ayu's English is usually unintelligable, there's no way of knowing for sure what she's saying (and more importantly, what she meant to say)

Beyond the Sea 27th March 2007 10:01 PM

Most of us (earlier) decided that it was.

Ditch 'em. Waste 'em. Can't replace 'em. (Danger) Hate 'em. Then even so, you don't ever (need to) think you can't leave 'em (need to).

Impracticable 28th March 2007 04:10 PM

Well, it sounds jsut oike Jade's and therer really is only one exception to her cover songs english, and thats instead of Saying "Beautiful Girl" [like in Sweetbox's] she Says "Beautiful Day"

MemorialAddress 28th March 2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgefusion (Post 1051871)
Did you lose him? Can't replace him. Hate him then even so you don't ever need to think you can fail him.

Honestly, looking at this thread would make anyone wonder if you guys use common sense! Some of the things people have posted just flat out don't make any sense. "Danger, look up, come and place him" I mean really, come on. Ayu isn't going to use such ridiculously nonsensical lyrics in her songs.

If you read the translated lyrics of the rest of the song then pay a bit of close attention it's not difficult to figure out what she's saying.

You're so right. lol :)

AyuHamasaki01 28th March 2007 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieRos (Post 1051859)
This song was originally was sweetbox song but they let ayumi use it and also u have to hear Sweetbox song Ladies Night In order To understand what she says

Really??? I thought Ladies Night was Ayu's song and that Sweetbox covered it?

Impracticable 28th March 2007 06:47 PM

nope. Ayu covered sweetbox. I remember hearing the news on sweetbox. i was like OMGOMGOMG because i had lvoed both artists. XD Ayu also covered pride, rainy day, [every step by sweetbox] in the corner, and beautiful day [beautiful girls by sweetbox] from sweeetbox.

Ayumi's songs jsut came out first [somehow?]

cater2u 15th April 2007 04:35 AM

dunno

shippo 15th April 2007 05:46 AM

Quote:

Ayu isn't going to use such ridiculously nonsensical lyrics in her songs.
LOL... STEP you?? Is it make sense to you?? Yes if you try to think it harder... Well... u can think harder for those lyrics that being made by others too if it is the case...

thinkingoutloud89 17th April 2007 05:11 PM

hmmm i´m to lazy to erad but Ayu used Jades rap to so they are exactly the same ....you can hear no diff if you cut out the parts and listend to them...and sweetbox 8jade) put the lyrics in their booklet...you can look them up on the net

viola_123 20th April 2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qt Mashi (Post 621716)
wow that's sounds quite right~ i only heard a couple of words

i thought it was 'replace' instead of 'place'

yeah i hear "replace" too! :yes

JackieRos 21st April 2007 02:09 AM

It's very simple just hear sweetbox song Ladies Night and You'll know >.>
VEEEEERY SIMPLE

JackieRos 21st April 2007 02:13 AM

I have never heard Sweetbox untill i saw This page
and i decided to download some songs
I like Sweetbox Ladie's Night More Than Ayumi's >.>

panda87 23rd April 2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impracticable (Post 1051864)
Nah, dosen't matter, its just as hard to understand what the are sayng. But in the booklet of the Sweetbox CD "Addicted" it says the lyrics are

Leave him, lose him, cut, replace him
danger
Hate him, then erase him
You don't ever [need to] think you can't leave him [need to] ......

and they words in both sound the same

i totally agree with this. it sounds the same in both songs. i'm sticking with this one through thick and thin :eviltongu

and jackieros, how do you take a clip from a MV and do that? that's just sooooo cool... although that one's a bit "wow", hehehe.

Raiu-Ayu 23rd April 2007 08:24 PM

I hear:

Ditch 'im. Leave 'im. Can't replace 'im. [DANGER!] Hate 'im. Then even so you don't ever [NEED TO] think you can't beat 'im.

panda87 23rd April 2007 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu (Post 1075769)
I hear:

Ditch 'im. Leave 'im. Can't replace 'im. [DANGER!] Hate 'im. Then even so you don't ever [NEED TO] think you can't beat 'im.

*scratches head* .... now i'm having second thoughts.... :headache

JackieRos 8th May 2007 03:58 PM

It's not hard to understand just lisent to sweetbox and besides "Impracticable" posted the right lyrics