Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106145)

Misa-chan 19th December 2010 01:20 PM

Glad to see so many good reviews. Holding out till I get my copy though. Hurry tenso!! ^^

freedreamer 19th December 2010 01:20 PM

Does anyone have the credits of the songs? I noe composer: TK, written by ayu...what about the arrangement?

Misa-chan 19th December 2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2585945)
Does anyone have the credits of the songs? I noe composer: TK, written by ayu...what about the arrangement?

That'll have to wait till proper scans to the photobook are done. I tried looking at the camera photos posted in the other thread but it's indecipherable.

Linoa62 19th December 2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2585949)
That'll have to wait till proper scans to the photobook are done. I tried looking at the camera photos posted in the other thread but it's indecipherable.

It's readable if you look hard lol
truehappiness posted the credits somewhere...
Got them ^^

Spoiler:
01. Love song
music: Tetsuya Komuro
arrangement: Yuta Nakano

02. crossroad
music & arrangement: Tetsuya Komuro

03. MOON
music: Yasuhiko Hoshino

04. sending mail

05. Last angel
arrangement: CMJK

06. insomnia
music & arrangement: CMJK

07. Like a doll

08. Aria
music & arrangement: Yuta Nakano

09. blossom
music: Yasuhiko Hoshino

10. Thank U

11. Sweet Season
music: Noriyuki Makihara
arrangement: Shingo Kobayashi

12. overture
music & arrangement: Yuta Nakano

13. do it again

14. November

15. Virgin Road

16. SEVEN DAYS WAR (Live at Yoyogi on Oct.11.2010)

Raiu-Ayu 19th December 2010 01:45 PM

I knew that TK wrote most of the damn songs. They are good, don't get me wrong but they are so insanely simple!! X_X (If you cant tell I'm not a TK fan lol)

freedreamer 19th December 2010 01:59 PM

^so...u dun like the album?

Im just so glad to see Yuta Nakano :)
you know, since MOON, I was really hoping she would use more of Yoshino but....I guess she felt otherwise hahaha...Hope to see more of him really

Raiu-Ayu 19th December 2010 02:06 PM

^No no I do love the album :P I'm completely in love with sending mail and do it again but I just feel that for a music veteran, Komuro relies on incredibly simple and easy compositions. I think what saves most of his works are the arrangements and the artists. Like sending mail is so simple and easy but the arrangement makes it awesome and ayu just takes it to another level :P

freedreamer 19th December 2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu (Post 2585971)
^No no I do love the album :P I'm completely in love with sending mail and do it again but I just feel that for a music veteran, Komuro relies on incredibly simple and easy compositions. I think what saves most of his works are the arrangements and the artists. Like sending mail is so simple and easy but the arrangement makes it awesome and ayu just takes it to another level :P

haha i see. I think u refer to the repetitive melody of sorts?

===

guys, i find it totally STUPID not to have chosen FedEx.. =.=
There's actually this "Expected Delivery Date (EDD) Calculator" by the EMS company in Singapore..and I input the time of shipment as of the time when CDJapan changed the status to "In Shipping Process" and the estimated delivery date was put as "no later than 22nd" *criessssssssssssssssssssss*
on the other hand, if they changed the status on Friday, the date was put as "no later than 20th"..............and maybe that's why I have gotten my CDs on Monday before.
If this is true..then...Im gonna be sad person for the next 2 days :(

its like..I had high hopes for it to arrive on the 20th but...now....

Tony G 19th December 2010 02:27 PM

Wow, this might be the first time one composer has dominated an Ayu album so much.

Raiu-Ayu 19th December 2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2585975)
haha i see. I think u refer to the repetitive melody of sorts?

Not just that. I've always felt that TKs recent works don't really flow well. Its almost like he's got a cut and paste method of composing:
Compose one part
Paste in
Compose something completely different
Paste in
Compose chorus that feels like it should be in another song
Paste in
Copy all
Paste again
Song complete

To me thats what its like.

Misa-chan 19th December 2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu (Post 2585971)

I agree. The same thing with crossroad. If not for the epic arrangement, the melody alone would have failed the song for me. But since he's the one who arranged it too, at least there's something going for him still.

He was a big thing in the music business a decade ago, and he's kept his spark with the songs I've heard so far (crossroad, VR, LA, LS), so I have trust in him. :)

My Rainbow 19th December 2010 02:43 PM

Even though I love the album I DO MISS CREA A LOT!!

kendelle 19th December 2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumieregrl (Post 2585774)
Okay, I lied and posted my review now. (Wth, 3 hours have gone by since I started writing it??) *hopes EMS comes quickly* I can't wait to hold this album in my hands. lol

I took about 8 hours to do mine! lol I'm actually kind of embarrased at how long it took. Each song just got a longer and longer reviews :P

Your review was really nice - do you have a review blog or something?

waterballoon 19th December 2010 03:49 PM

everyone is too excited about the songs.

WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET HDTV SCREENING OF LOVE SONG, LAST ANGEL & DO IT AGAIN PVSSSSSS????!!!!

freedreamer 19th December 2010 03:54 PM

Dont forget about Dream ON too :)

Linoa62 19th December 2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2586033)
WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET HDTV SCREENING OF LOVE SONG, LAST ANGEL & DO IT AGAIN PVSSSSSS????!!!!

Love song PV full version will be broadcast on MTV Japan on December 22nd.

Love song, Last angel and do it again PV full version are all listed on M-ON, but no broadcast date yet.

Nothing yet about Dream ON PV full version.

lumieregrl 19th December 2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 2586024)
I took about 8 hours to do mine! lol I'm actually kind of embarrased at how long it took. Each song just got a longer and longer reviews :P

Your review was really nice - do you have a review blog or something?

haha Yea, I think mine started stretching out and becoming more detailed towards the end. Kinda helped to be buzzing around from a pot of coffee. :tired

No I don't...although doing this has gotten me interested in the possibility of doing more reviews. It's really interesting to listen so closely. XD

SEVEN DAYS WAR really was a great ending to the album. I'll have to put a copy of it with my album rip when it comes. :luv2

Kacku 19th December 2010 04:17 PM

I think it's funny that Thank U has probably the worst vocals on this album yet it's my favorite out of the new tracks. :P The others haven't really grown on me yet, but I bet they will. La la la la~

Oh, and somehow this album managed to make me like Sweet Season. A lot. Though I used to hate it. Weird. o_o

waterballoon 19th December 2010 04:32 PM

yay thank u Luna~~ so they're all coming soon

Picaflor 7/4 19th December 2010 04:41 PM

this is a first for me. I love every single album only song, and I dislike every single song (except blossom and last angel).

Even the single songs I dislike still fit very well with the album and flow nicely. This is a good album. No intro, no 1 hard rock song on the album just for the sake of having it there, and 16 tracks which we haven't had since miss!

My only complaints I have are that she did the "interlude - 1 song - interlude" thing again for the 4th album in a row! I really feel like there's no point to that. interludes transition between different genres and feelings of the album and to do it twice with only 1 song in the middle seems weird and unnecessary. she could have easily taken out an interlude.

The other only complaint is that sdw is the bonus track. I understand the live version as a bonus track, but the regular sdw? she should have just put it in the album tracklist if she wanted it in there. but instead we get it as a bonus track. unchanged, unaltered, regular, studio, standard, single version. That's not even worth having a bonus track. I think at least a remix, or album version or something would have been a real bonus.