Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

attractive nausea 26th January 2018 10:15 AM

^ You're all planning to stop your TA membership this year? lol

aliceshields 26th January 2018 11:53 AM

Off topic: For Shinkansen, me and my husband always ask for the back seats when we purchase the ticket, so we can park our luggage (2 big luggage and my husband trolley briefcase) behind our seats. (we are on business class section, not sure if is there any luggage space behind the back seat in other car section. I guess the config the same)

Zeke. 26th January 2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3261883)
^ You're all planning to stop your TA membership this year? lol

Lol, I’m not planning to stop it. As a matter of fact, I tried to renew at one of the concerts during a promo they were having to get a physical membership card and they said I was “too early” to do so. I’m just worried about going to apply for tickets and something in the systems sensing my membership my expire by the time the show actually is held and having to deal with all that fuckery.

Baco__ 26th January 2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayasaki (Post 3261428)
That’s quite unexpected!!!! And as much as I love POM Tour i’m soooo curious how this tour will turn out to be. Planning to attend Saitama and Nagoya dates!!

I'm planning on going to the Nagoya dates too! Let's go together, as I know no one and I'm moving to Nagoya in March haha to spend one year

PS: I already joined BoA's and Namie'fanclub for a ticket and I can't spend more money on memberships hahaha are there any good souls who are planning on going to the Nagoya dates and wouldn't care to share one or two tickets? I'm a good company haha

thesweetseason 26th January 2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3261872)
But be aware that if you win with both accounts you have to pay for both tickets.

I know. I'd rather have too many than none. :dead2

Aaahh I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.

AJFmzk 26th January 2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3261903)
I'm planning on going to the Nagoya dates too! Let's go together, as I know no one and I'm moving to Nagoya in March haha to spend one year

PS: I already joined BoA's and Namie'fanclub for a ticket and I can't spend more money on memberships hahaha are there any good souls who are planning on going to the Nagoya dates and wouldn't care to share one or two tickets? I'm a good company haha

I'm hoping to come to either the Nagoya or Fukuoka show

Baco__ 27th January 2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3261925)
I'm hoping to come to either the Nagoya or Fukuoka show

Are you part of the fanclub? Haha

adrtwb 27th January 2018 08:44 AM

Just realised that Namie is having her tour at all the large scale venues and even tokyo dome with 6 dates! I wish i can see that happening to ayu again....

Katsuyuki012 27th January 2018 10:04 AM

Even if she could she would not. Otherwise she would've done at least another dome concert/tour. It'd be cool with stadiums tho.

Yumsushi 27th January 2018 08:29 PM

Based on the past deadlines does anyone know if the registration deadline is including the 28th? Ie today?

pedronekoi 27th January 2018 11:24 PM

^ Yeah. Till the end of the day (in Japan time).

AJFmzk 28th January 2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3261943)
Are you part of the fanclub? Haha

Lol yeah. Joined a while ago to apply for tour tickets.

Baco__ 28th January 2018 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3262025)
Lol yeah. Joined a while ago to apply for tour tickets.

Sent you a PM :D

terra 28th January 2018 05:21 PM

Oh Lord, I really wanna go this year since it's her 20th Anniversary and I have never seen her live before. But I don't know how to get the tickets or whether I can make it since I just joined a new office and I'm not sure I can apply for leave yet before a year :(

But if I do, I'd like to meet you guys! :D

AJFmzk 28th January 2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 3262068)
Oh Lord, I really wanna go this year since it's her 20th Anniversary and I have never seen her live before. But I don't know how to get the tickets or whether I can make it since I just joined a new office and I'm not sure I can apply for leave yet before a year :(

But if I do, I'd like to meet you guys! :D

I don't have much experience with this, but here are some options I have found. Hope this helps!

Breakdown for how to get tickets:

1) Through the TA ticket lottery
2) Playguide General sale through Lawson's, 7-11 etc. (Online or in store)
3) Online reseller such as Ticket.co.jp or Ticket.st
4) Online intermediary such as Japan Concert tickets or Accio Tokyo
5) Physical resale shop such as Yokohama Ticket (yokohamaticket.co.jp)

~angel*ayumi~ 29th January 2018 06:45 AM

meh... I was hoping for lottery announcement when I wake up ._.
Maybe later that day ^^

njanjayrp 29th January 2018 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262105)
meh... I was hoping for lottery announcement when I wake up ._.
Maybe later that day ^^

Me too, but somehow they tend to send those e-mails later during the day...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3262073)
I don't have much experience with this, but here are some options I have found. Hope this helps!

Breakdown for how to get tickets:

1) Through the TA ticket lottery
2) Playguide General sale through Lawson's, 7-11 etc. (Online or in store)
3) Online reseller such as Ticket.co.jp or Ticket.st
4) Online intermediary such as Japan Concert tickets or Accio Tokyo
5) Physical resale shop such as Yokohama Ticket (yokohamaticket.co.jp)

You can also get tickets through Viagogo and have them shipped to your hotel in Japan.

BabyJane 29th January 2018 07:56 AM

Wanted to go soooo bad, even entered a contest of our local radio station to win money, but unfortunately it won't happen. I hope I still get a chance someday...

alternarist 29th January 2018 10:58 AM

generally, I do feel that being a TA member gives one the highest chance to have a ticket. You don't have to be a TA member yourself, just find a TA member who's willing to ballot with you.

One person can ballot up to 4 tickets, except 31 Dec CDL concerts.

njanjayrp 29th January 2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3262114)
generally, I do feel that being a TA member gives one the highest chance to have a ticket. You don't have to be a TA member yourself, just find a TA member who's willing to ballot with you.

One person can ballot up to 4 tickets, except 31 Dec CDL concerts.

I don't think it's hard to get the tickets, however the chances of getting better seats are higher if you are TA.