Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] a-nation 2018 stadium fes (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124074)

EndOfTheWorld 29th August 2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3285297)
I think that was very forgettable a-nation. W is outstanding and not in a good way. Dancers with their bras ruined this performance for me.

I didn't like that either. It would have been a lot cooler without a bunch of nameless female bodies running around.

hud 29th August 2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3285297)
I think that was very forgettable a-nation. W is outstanding and not in a good way. Dancers with their bras ruined this performance for me.

you're very conservative idk how you are an ayu fan still lol

SunshineSlayer 29th August 2018 06:13 PM

Wait. People have a problem with bras being worn OVER clothes?

summerain 29th August 2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3285333)
Wait. People have a problem with bras being worn OVER clothes?

https://www.neatorama.com/images/pos...02544087-0.jpg

lalalalalalaaaai woow wooow wooow ♫

truehappiness 30th August 2018 12:34 AM

I really liked the bra thing because it was a rather gutsy move to feature that sort of 'illusion'. I did find it a little sad that the female dancers were only ever addressed as one big unit but I guess that happens any time a group is larger than a few people, lol. (A STRINGS, A HORNS, random dancer teams from any other group, taiko performers, and so on)

kotora 30th August 2018 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3285335)
https://www.neatorama.com/images/pos...02544087-0.jpg

lalalalalalaaaai woow wooow wooow ♫

No male dancer can have big bulge for ahs to create drama. And then ahs members can only talk the bra...

:P:P:P:P:P

pedronekoi 31st August 2018 01:48 AM

For me the best part of the "bra moment" was the message behind it, it seems like some of you guys didn't get that lol

xLuna&1LOVE 31st August 2018 07:14 AM

^ I hear a fainted nanananaanaaaanaaa there...

freedreamer 31st August 2018 07:54 AM

she was really AMAZING in a-nation omg. I love her voice and energy.
she was so cute in her mistakes..forgetting to use the mic in W, about the shout ARIGATOU in July 1st and suddenly transiting into ARI LA LA LA LA HAHAHHAAYU!

The new dancers got their hands all over her omg..i felt weird watching. And the costumes in this a-nation are the real disaster lmao. nice on their own but doesnt seem to quite fit..the boots with that blue dress really cant gel

Aderianu 31st August 2018 07:54 AM

There are different way to a send a message. It's like girls who don't shave armpit and think that it shows their feminism. It shows only stupidity and this bra performance too.

Corvina 31st August 2018 08:06 AM

I like the message for W, but I also think that bra throwing around thing is a bit silly. We're not in the 70's anymore. :laugh But it's not a big deal.
Liked this a-nation, even though I'm sad we got another flailing dancer now.
All her new dancers are also highly going for the KPop look, even down to their make-up. Does she want to cater to the young audience like that?
They're also really young...
I agree that it was quite uncomfortable to watch those two new dancers clinging to her like that on the cart. Man, she's a grown-up woman standing on a cart, not dangling in mid-air or something.

Aderianu 31st August 2018 08:48 AM

Someone always hold ayu when she is on that cart. Usually it's Shu-ya or Zin. They were near her at the platform during do it again at CDL.

AyuWorld 1st September 2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 3285504)
she was really AMAZING in a-nation omg. I love her voice and energy.
she was so cute in her mistakes..forgetting to use the mic in W, about the shout ARIGATOU in July 1st and suddenly transiting into ARI LA LA LA LA HAHAHHAAYU!

The new dancers got their hands all over her omg..i felt weird watching. And the costumes in this a-nation are the real disaster lmao. nice on their own but doesnt seem to quite fit..the boots with that blue dress really cant gel

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3285507)
I like the message for W, but I also think that bra throwing around thing is a bit silly. We're not in the 70's anymore. :laugh But it's not a big deal.
Liked this a-nation, even though I'm sad we got another flailing dancer now.
All her new dancers are also highly going for the KPop look, even down to their make-up. Does she want to cater to the young audience like that?
They're also really young...
I agree that it was quite uncomfortable to watch those two new dancers clinging to her like that on the cart. Man, she's a grown-up woman standing on a cart, not dangling in mid-air or something.

omg! I just got time to throrughly rewatch it and yess!! it is annoying and comfortable to see those 2 new dancers were like holding her tightly around her wait like all the time, come on she needs to move around,waving to fan and sing! yes Zin, shuya and ko usde to be with her on the cart too, but they are at least just be there and support her whenever the cart hits the bump on the stadium track, just in case you Ayu would be unstable while singing and thats it.

Gosh.

yes agree with you especially Pei really look like on of those kpop acts.

and why flailing dancer is back during Aeternal :o:o:o

Andrenekoi 1st September 2018 03:54 PM

Ayu has a messed up knee and hearing. It's not impossibli that her balance got worst.

SunshineSlayer 1st September 2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3285658)
Ayu has a messed up knee and hearing. It's not impossibli that her balance got worst.

Yeah, and that cart has always looked unstable. You'll notice that most people don't move much on it. And it's always been like this. I didn't notice these dancers holding on to her any more than usual.

~angel*ayumi~ 1st September 2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Yeah damaged ear does alot to your balance. Remember Dome Tour when the ear issuse started? She lost balance and felt from stage during rehearsal.

Corvina 1st September 2018 04:44 PM

I know her old dancers did it as well, but I can't remember them ever being so clingy.
And if she has balance problems, why not stop using the cart? She's doing it every year and at least for me personally it's always the most boring part, no matter the artist.

~angel*ayumi~ 1st September 2018 04:47 PM

I think doing the cart thing is very cool, because so ppl with seats far away from the stage have a bit better view for at least a bit

Corvina 1st September 2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3285666)
I think doing the cart thing is very cool, because so ppl with seats far away from the stage have a bit better view for at least a bit

Maybe for others, yes, butI've been to Kuu concerts with carts and it didn't make much of a difference for me.
Ayu could also come up with a different thing than a cart to do it, if balance is a problem. :shrug

njanjayrp 1st September 2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3285665)
I know her old dancers did it as well, but I can't remember them ever being so clingy.
And if she has balance problems, why not stop using the cart? She's doing it every year and at least for me personally it's always the most boring part, no matter the artist.

It’s fun as even if you have worse seats you get to see your favorite artist up close. I agree these performances tend to be among the more boring ones when broadcasted, however for those who are actually there they are plenty fun!

AyuWorld 2nd September 2018 02:02 AM

Quote:

Shes holding the bar in fron of her so shes ok there, the dancers just should be a backup

Theres parts that cringed me a lot when Pei (the guy with bandana on the cart) tried to give her the towel, like twice he showed it to her and Ayu didnt take it and continued to sing and waving to the audience. lol sorry but i saw throughout the show Pei was trying hard to hold her hands and be close to her

I guess ayu should just let them observe and learn from the senpais first before giving them those tasks.

I can see for this hew tour “a new shuya has been born” omg *facepalm*

pop909 2nd September 2018 03:01 AM

i thought this was her best live in many years...

BabyJane 2nd September 2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 3285697)

I can see for this hew tour “a new shuya has been born” omg *facepalm*

My thoughts exactly and he even has a similar hairstyle!

pedronekoi 2nd September 2018 03:07 PM

I went to a-nation for the first time and I was expecting the cart act so much because I couldn't see Ayu from my seat. And it was so fun! Everyone went like crazy near the bar to see her. So this is really enjoyable for most of the fans.

And at some point you can hear Ayu screaming because she lost balance and thought she would fall. So after that the dancer was really holding her. I don't get the point of some people here... What's wrong with her dancer touching and holding her? Is Ayu supposed to be sitting the whole concert? Can't she ever interact with a younger guy for the rest of her life?? What's that mindset?

Uknow! 2nd September 2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3285735)
I went to a-nation for the first time and I was expecting the cart act so much because I couldn't see Ayu from my seat. And it was so fun! Everyone went like crazy near the bar to see her. So this is really enjoyable for most of the fans.

And at some point you can hear Ayu screaming because she lost balance and thought she would fall. So after that the dancer was really holding her. I don't get the point of some people here... What's wrong with her dancer touching and holding her? Is Ayu supposed to be sitting the whole concert? Can't she ever interact with a younger guy for the rest of her life?? What's that mindset?

So the scream was her! I didn't know what was going on lol

23:52 for example

summerain 2nd September 2018 06:18 PM

AHS is always reaching a new low. How cute are you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3285688)
It’s fun as even if you have worse seats you get to see your favorite artist up close. I agree these performances tend to be among the more boring ones when broadcasted, however for those who are actually there they are plenty fun!

Funny how people forget the main focus of a show like that is... for people who attended!

Particularly, I really enjoy those moments, 'cause japanese artists are usually so distant from the crowd (I know, cultural differences) and it doesn't really fit Ayu's personality on stage at all.

pedronekoi 3rd September 2018 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3285741)
So the scream was her! I didn't know what was going on lol

23:52 for example

Yeah it happened when she was right in front of me so you can see that after the screaming the dancer is really holding her.

kotora 3rd September 2018 06:38 PM

AHS Drama News August 2018

- After a-nation 2018, AHS drama is getting to another level. The focus is not on ayu, and it is on the bras. WOW! The tea is hot. What is the next lower level? We will see!
- What would the drama be during TROUBLE Tour? Her dress? Her performing? Her voice? Or Her Dancers? Damn. We can't wait!

maxikot 3rd September 2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3285835)
AHS Drama News August 2018

- After a-nation 2018, AHS drama is getting to another level. The focus is not on ayu, and it is on the bras. WOW! The tea is hot. What is the next lower level? We will see!
- What would the drama be during TROUBLE Tour? Her dress? Her performing? Her voice? Or Her Dancers? Damn. We can't wait!

ROFL, this has become a fixed element of this forum, it's just wonderful and you are the best!

BlackSilence 3rd September 2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3285763)
Yeah it happened when she was right in front of me so you can see that after the screaming the dancer is really holding her.

Which i think is a pretty natural response by anyone. To be a help around if there's a bit of a slip. They are "guarding" their main star.

I honestly didn't notice any of this stuff before people started pointing out. The bras too lol I guess i was paying all the attention to Ayu herself lol
Also i have to say she doesn't look much older than the guys there, the woman is ageing like fine wine. TBH she looks better than ever, really. At least to me.

People are making a bit too much of an elephant out of these "issues" lol

EndOfTheWorld 3rd September 2018 09:37 PM

It's actually you guys that are the most upset.
This a-nation has received a majority of positive reception here. Almost everyone really has expressed that they completely loved Ayu's a-nation this year. No one is having a meltdown or something over a-nation. It's just that some people didn't like the whole bra concept that Ayu chose and gave their reasons why, and the other criticism was that some people were not impressed by the moving cart and felt the dancers were being over protective of Ayu while she was on it. Which I may admit is a bit nit picky but really isn't a big deal or controversial. Most of the drama is coming from salty stans.:P
The way I see it, Ayu's performance at a-nation 2018 was a pretty big success. There were only minor criticisms. From everything I read here most people thought Ayu looked great, sounded great, had a great list of songs, and had a lot of fun and energy. Some even said that Ayu stood out above all the other acts there if I remember right. So regardless this was a win for Ayu.:)

kotora 3rd September 2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3285851)
This a-nation has received a majority of positive reception here. Almost everyone really has expressed that they completely loved Ayu's a-nation this year. No one is having a meltdown or something over a-nation. It's just that some people didn't like the whole bra concept that Ayu chose and gave their reasons why, and the other criticism was that some people were not impressed by the moving cart and felt the dancers were being over protective of Ayu while she was on it. Which I may admit is a bit nit picky but really isn't a big deal or controversial. Most of the drama is coming from salty stans.:P
The way I see it, Ayu's performance at a-nation 2018 was a pretty big success. There were only minor criticisms. From everything I read here most people thought Ayu looked great, sounded great, had a great list of songs, and had a lot of fun and energy. Some even said that Ayu stood out above all the other acts there if I remember right. So regardless this was a win for Ayu.:)

honestly, I think AHS is going to be referred as "Anti-Hamasaki-Sekai".

Annnnnnd this forum has so much tea tea tea tea tea tea.

EndOfTheWorld 3rd September 2018 10:24 PM

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...1/giphy-63.gif
:laugh

chocopockymaster 3rd September 2018 10:39 PM

I made it as far as the end of Hanabi and shut it off the second she started shrieking, honestly.

maxikot 3rd September 2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3285864)
I made it as far as the end of Hanabi and shut it off the second she started shrieking, honestly.

Let me assure you that you won't have such moments later on : )

Chibi-Chan 4th September 2018 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3285851)

I agree. I mean, even I had only positive things to say. lol
It's getting boring that people try to create drama about other people not liking whatsoever. No one was really saying anything that negative to begin with and the whole atmosphere on the forum would be less negative if not the same people would try to tell everyone again and again to not be negative, which is kind of ironic, because this creates drama in the first place.
Trying to ridicule other people and to make them shut up isn't going to turn this forum into a place people feel they have to be respectful to one another. I don't understand how people can be upset about minor criticism of a popstar but not about how they treat others and how they contribute to an atmosphere in which other people feel free to be even more hostile.

kotora 4th September 2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3285859)

I LOVE YOU

Aderianu 5th September 2018 09:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/MfbFt0z.jpg
https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/201809050102274/

Sky High 5th September 2018 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pop909 (Post 3285701)
i thought this was her best live in many years...

I agree it was great:yes

holy_arrow 28th October 2018 09:10 AM

My friend who is the TA member received the E-mail mentioned broadcast schedule of a nation on 28th Oct. Does anyone know this informataion ?

pedronekoi 28th October 2018 02:58 PM

Yes, they will rebroadcast it and just announced what time Ayu performance will air.

Sandy 28th October 2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3285960)

Oh my god, gorgeous! HANABI, right?
I love her outfit <3

summerain 29th October 2018 03:03 PM

Did someone record this rebroadcast?

EDIT: It's on JPS

Sandy 29th October 2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3289567)
Did someone record this rebroadcast?

EDIT: It's on JPS

User Uknow! uploaded to "Ayu Downloads"