Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120074)

November4 16th May 2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3075353)
I like to think of reminds me as pretty rocky. Same for Bye-bye darling or snowy kiss... at least IMO.

I am still a little saddened by the fact that snowy kiss ended up being a part of the You & Me trilogy along with Wake me up. We could have had some crazy PVs.

Oh yeah snowy kiss / reminds me... But that's like sad, heavy ballad rock? Idk. Bye-bye darling sounds empowering but the production makes it sound like a pop song to me. :P

GAME, Microphone, 1 LOVE, yes plz

Earth_maiden 16th May 2014 01:11 PM

I'm so glad Pray is on the album, I love that song so much. :love

krtman2002 16th May 2014 02:47 PM

I really don't care if they include the singles ayu has released before the new album, I'll burn a cd for my car with the album and My way + Tell all + any other song not included, :P

But of course, I'll buy the CD+Bluray version just to suport her. :luv2:luv2

owlflight 16th May 2014 04:51 PM

The next few weeks are going to both be nerve wracking and exciting. I wonder how soon Ayu will perform new material? Will we get song previews as her tour starts?

kotora 16th May 2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3075207)
Why is that good? We don't have a HQ version of Tell All....

I prefer Tell all in her Best album.

November4 16th May 2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3075405)
I prefer Tell all in her Best album.

Does she have enough for A BEST 3? It feels like it was yesterday when she released A COMPLETE and A SUMMER BEST...

marty 16th May 2014 05:47 PM

^
She has plenty of material for A BEST 3, even if I'm not sure it'd be a smart move to release it nowdays.

YUKARI 16th May 2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 3075084)
"what is forever love"? I believe it is a song by X-Japan, ayu! :laugh

Haha :laugh

November4 16th May 2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty (Post 3075409)
^
She has plenty of material for A BEST 3, even if I'm not sure it'd be a smart move to release it nowdays.

Yeah, that's a better way to phrase it. She has... (miss)understood, Secret, GUILTY, NEXT LEVEL, Rock'n'Roll Circus, FIVE, Party Queen (lol), LOVE again (lolx2), the upcoming album...

But with the current state of her career A BEST 3 doesn't seem clever, unless she pulls a Namie Amuro by releasing some hit songs, being everywhere and making a come back.

Surreal17 16th May 2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3075418)
Yeah, that's a better way to phrase it. She has... (miss)understood, Secret, GUILTY, NEXT LEVEL, Rock'n'Roll Circus, FIVE, Party Queen (lol), LOVE again (lolx2), the upcoming album...

But with the current state of her career A BEST 3 doesn't seem clever, unless she pulls a Namie Amuro by releasing some hit songs, being everywhere and making a come back.

you forgot Love songs (the best from the bests)
I don't care for best albums and ayu doesn't need to release a "hit" song..we love her for who she is, she doesn't need to become a comercial mess (no reference to Namie, I like her too). She is still selling and her recent tours are some of her best ever so..that says a lot about current ayu.

marty 16th May 2014 08:01 PM

Yep, that's what I meant. A BEST 3 would be a nice move to keep in store for an eventual "massive comeback".
Either way, they're gonna release it sooner than later, Japan loves bests, lol. Avex may even try to pull it off in the near future if this new album sales are lower than predicted. You know, squeezing Ayu for what is worth 'till it's too late, lol.

primavera♥ 16th May 2014 09:15 PM

I feel like this album will sell quite low. Though still good in general.

I just hope that her tours stay well attended. I always wonder how selling less affects her career money wise. Though I guess as long as she tours....

I am so excited for this album. I just hope it's as different as I want it to be.

kotora 16th May 2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty (Post 3075409)
^

Indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3075418)

I thought (miss)understood is part of a BEST 2????

If she wants to surprise us, her next best album should include Duty PV, and some new PV for her old songs.

November4 17th May 2014 12:17 AM

^

(miss)understood is a part of BEST 2? Oops lol. Right, scratch that and how could I forget my favorite album Love songs? x_x

Quote:

Yep, that's what I meant. A BEST 3 would be a nice move to keep in store for an eventual "massive comeback".
Either way, they're gonna release it sooner than later, Japan loves bests, lol. Avex may even try to pull it off in the near future if this new album sales are lower than predicted. You know, squeezing Ayu for what is worth 'till it's too late, lol.
I could totally see avex doing that. They've been doing the same to Kuu, too lol

truehappiness 17th May 2014 12:21 AM

Duty's "PV" isn't really a PV. It was made for the pachinko machine.

Coelacanth 17th May 2014 12:29 AM

Officially, I thought A BEST 2 included up until the Bold & Delicious/Pride single. I could be remembering that wrong. Not that it matters though, I think the only album track from (m)u that has a chance making A BEST 3 is maybe Ladies Night.

Heavenly 17th May 2014 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3075461)
Duty's "PV" isn't really a PV. It was made for the pachinko machine.

Maybe Kotora was referring to that "PV", but we can also imagine Ayu releasing a Best album, just like Namie, with PVs of old songs that never got any PV. That would be fantastic (I'm still hoping for a I am... or HANABI PV).

kotora 17th May 2014 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 3075469)
Officially, I thought A BEST 2 included up until the Bold & Delicious/Pride single. I could be remembering that wrong. Not that it matters though, I think the only album track from (m)u that has a chance making A BEST 3 is maybe Ladies Night.

Ladies Night should not be in A BEST 3 but Ladies Night ~Another Night~ should be totally in A BEST 3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 3075470)
Maybe Kotora was referring to that "PV", but we can also imagine Ayu releasing a Best album, just like Namie, with PVs of old songs that never got any PV. That would be fantastic (I'm still hoping for a I am... or HANABI PV).

That is correct.

marty 17th May 2014 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3075473)
Ladies Night should not be in A BEST 3 but Ladies Night ~Another Night~ should be totally in A BEST 3.

This so much.

I think Namie's new best ballad album made us all think about the possibilities a best can really give birth to. We're trained to think about it just as a playlist on cd, which in the past was useful, but now it needs to have more advantages. And it can have them, if it's done properly.
Ayu has a lot of material and if she ever does something the way Namie's doing it, it's gonna be amazing.

truehappiness 17th May 2014 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 3075469)

Ladies Night and rainy day have about equal chances imo. Though Ladies Night's appearance in more concerts probably ups its chances for sure. Might be a little odd to have just one track from (m)u on there while other albums might probably get at least 2-3 tracks. You can bet they'll stick MY ALL, JEWEL, momentum, etc. on there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty (Post 3075474)
I think Namie's new best ballad album made us all think about the possibilities a best can really give birth to. We're trained to think about it just as a playlist on cd, which in the past was useful, but now it needs to have more advantages. And it can have them, if it's done properly.
Ayu has a lot of material and if she ever does something the way Namie's doing it, it's gonna be amazing.

I though Ayu did a pretty good job with A BALLADS in 2003. (and honestly, I think she'd have done new videos for that too, but it was before the era of CD+DVD as a norm) It also comes down to budget and time. I don't know if I'd want Ayu to make new videos for old PVs if she ended up just making them in LA and kind of making people regret that they asked for them.