Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120074)

Linoa62 14th May 2014 03:54 PM

According to the official site, this tracklist is not partial, it's the full one... Only 10 tracks o_O Wasn't the first description talking about 15 tracks? Or I imagined this XD
http://avex.jp/ayu/discography/detail.php?id=1007336

visionfactory 14th May 2014 03:58 PM

Finally she is releasing Now & Forever!!! Lol, that rumour comes since like 2006

kinix 14th May 2014 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoa62 (Post 3075032)
According to the official site, this tracklist is not partial, it's the full one... Only 10 tracks o_O Wasn't the first description talking about 15 tracks? Or I imagined this XD

U gotta read properly... it's saying the video side not the album. It's saying there's total of 10 videos which includes the PV and making of...

Linoa62 14th May 2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3075035)
U gotta read properly... it's saying the video side not the album. It's saying there's total of 10 videos which includes the PV and making of...

From the official site:
Quote:

未発表新曲8曲を含む全10曲+未発表映像10本を収録
Isn't this saying that the album includes 10 videos, and 10 songs (8 unreleased)?

And usually they put some kind of note under the tracklist to say that it isn't complete, and there's nothing here.

This sentence from the description seems to say as well that the album has 10 tracks:
Quote:

“DJ Hello Kitty”が世界で初めてサウンド・プロデュースした「Feel the love」、“m-flo”が手掛けた「Merry-go-round」という12月に発売されたヒット・シングル2曲に加え、4月からスタートし、毎週高視聴率をキ ープしている人気のフジテレビ系ドラマ「続・最後から二番目の恋」の主題歌「Hello new me」や、映画「BUDDHA2 手塚治虫のブッダ -終わりなき旅」主題歌として好評を博している「Pray」も収録した全10曲。まさにファン待望のオリジナル・フル・アルバム!!

fcjorrit 14th May 2014 04:11 PM

It says therell be more tracks in japanese

November4 14th May 2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3075034)
Finally she is releasing Now & Forever!!! Lol, that rumour comes since like 2006

Are you serious? Like GRAVITY?

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th May 2014 04:17 PM

Omg... Just 10 songs? :-(

My excitement turned into a bit of disappointment. Because we'll be getting 6 of the songs before the album drops.

Hm. :(

kotora 14th May 2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3075039)
Are you serious? Like GRAVITY?

Also when is EGG released

Isicio 14th May 2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3075026)
seriously?... ayu had too many posters giveaway that I didn't want anymore posters.... they are just too troublesome to keep them nicely unless you were to pin them up...

Okey but postcards for example, stickers I don't know xD is more exciting see the external bonus button hahaha

and yep seems like this time we doesn't have interludes :S and personally feels disgusting to see 6 new tracks only. But 3 new PV is good and 2 PV with other versions too. My favorite titles are NOW & 4EVA and XOXO

terra 14th May 2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3075042)
Omg... Just 10 songs? :-(

My excitement turned into a bit of disappointment. Because we'll be getting 6 of the songs before the album drops.

Hm. :(

Same here :(
Maybe 10 songs with foreign composers feels too heavy for avex, financial wise?

macmaayu 14th May 2014 05:56 PM

I want a self titled album from her
「AYUMI」,「AYUMI HAMASAKI」 or 「AYU」
Or 「AHS」which stands for Ayumi HamaSaki

:love

Chibi-Chan 14th May 2014 06:04 PM

New PVs for Flt and mgr? And Bloody Bunny and VERBAL? That sounds nice! Some of the titles sound a bit strange, but I really like most of them. XOXO doesn't remind me of Kuu but of EXO's XOXO, btw.
I'm really excited for this release, I hope my expectations aren't too high...

Coelacanth 14th May 2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 3075047)
Same here :(
Maybe 10 songs with foreign composers feels too heavy for avex, financial wise?

Avex is likely dropping mad money for these producers, especially RedOne and Darkchild.

I don't think anyone should expect a strong theme this time around, especially with the lack of interludes.

Probably a lot like (miss)understood, an awkward transition album, where she'll just be experimenting with new styles...

Livey~ 14th May 2014 06:25 PM

1 Flavor Love Songs Best Collaboration EVA

krtman2002 14th May 2014 06:39 PM

Remember... they had to pay M-flo... XD

marty 14th May 2014 06:46 PM

Feel the love and Merry-go-round new PVs... Ayu, MY QUEEN, BLESS YOU.
Also, XOXO, What is forever love and NOW & 4EVA, I'M DYING, LFMAO.
This woman will be the death of me, I LOVE THIS.

primavera♥ 14th May 2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 3075053)
Avex is likely dropping mad money for these producers, especially RedOne and Darkchild.

I don't think anyone should expect a strong theme this time around, especially with the lack of interludes.

Probably a lot like (miss)understood, an awkward transition album, where she'll just be experimenting with new styles...

Yeah I was wondering about her budget with this. Seems expensive and I'm sure she can't do as much with album production as she did in the past. Especially with music videos and stuff...

Everything about this is different for ayu. Some people wanted different but still may not like it. Even if I don't like it in the end, I'll be glad that she decided to change things up some. Hopefully the actual songs, pvs, and tour will be a different as I hope

Coelacanth 14th May 2014 06:53 PM

My stupid guesses because I'm bored at work and it's the only thing left to speculate at this point:

NOW & 4EVA — Darkchild
What is forever love — Fedde le Grand
Angel — Armin
Terminal — Rock track
Lelio — Daishi Dance
XOXO — RedOne

KLJames 14th May 2014 06:59 PM

if count properly her past album if minus introduction n interlude also only 10~12 songs, depend on how many years she spend for the album.

so i don't mind only 6 new songs, just gimme good quality 6 new songs is more than enough.

Coelacanth 14th May 2014 07:17 PM

It bothers me that "What is forever love" doesn't have a question mark. She's usually on point with that shit. Hopefully it's a typo on Avex's part.