Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120074)

Zeke. 15th May 2014 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 3075158)
I was thinking this earlier.

Then again, what is really so odd about every song being revealed before the official release? If one truly wants to wait until the release date to hear all the new songs together in one package, one can totally do that. No one's holding a gun to anyone's head saying, "you have to listen to the songs when they leak!"

Or perhaps that's the promotional strategy. If these are indeed KILLER songs, they want 'em to begin circulating around the net early to let people know Ayu is doing new things and snatching the eyelid tape off the other J-pop bitches.

Lmao.

Anyway, did they say explicitly the CDs will have new songs from album or songs from album? Cause FLT and merry could be included. Pray and hello new me too. If not FLT and merry, then surely pray and hello new me. I can't see them doing all six of the six album tracks that are left. They could even do 1 unreleased album track with 1 that's been released already.

emi♡ 15th May 2014 12:39 AM

4EVA EVA EVA EH EH EH EH

Coelacanth 15th May 2014 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3075160)
Anyway, did they say explicitly the CDs will have new songs from album or songs from album? Cause FLT and merry could be included. Pray and hello new me too. If not FLT and merry, then surely pray and hello new me. I can't see them doing all six of the six album tracks that are left. They could even do 1 unreleased album track with 1 that's been released already.

Lol that would be such a troll move, but I wouldn't put it past Avex.

Doubtful, but I hope they add in a real drum track for the album version of Pray, similar to what they did for RED LINE. Not a huge fan of Pray, but I think real drums would give the arrangement a lot more body.

truehappiness 15th May 2014 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3075160)
Lmao.

We know it's new songs because of this:
Quote:

さらに浜崎あゆみ史上初となる試みとして、未発表アルバムから2曲ずつ新曲を収録したCDを各会場の来場者に先行プレゼントするという連動施策も実施!(the bold says '2 new tracks from the unreleased album', I believe)

【CD収録内容(予定)】
5/30、5/31、6/1、日本ガイシホール:「タイトル未定A曲」「タイトル未定B曲」
6/12、6/13、6/14、6/15、大阪城ホール:「タイトル未定C曲」「タイトル未定D曲」
7/3、7/4、7/5、7/6、国立代々木競技場第一体育館:「タイトル未定E曲」「タイトル未定F曲」
At the time of announcement, all of the songs that were to be featured on the free CDs were yet to be titled... until now, that is. If they were putting the songs we knew on those CDs, why list them as "title to be announced"?

Coelacanth 15th May 2014 01:02 AM

Maybe "title to be announced" just means they don't know what songs are going on each CD? Is the kanji for "new" anywhere specifically?

I agree, though. The scenario is probably unlikely. I could, however, -kind of- see them using Pray/Hello new me just because they don't have a ~physical release~ yet.

yulio stevanus 15th May 2014 01:49 AM

It's funny how they gave us all the tracklist, but the album title still to be anounce

Didz-19 15th May 2014 01:54 AM

I can't wait for the album!!!

ayuuk 15th May 2014 02:07 AM

Terminal sounds sooo interesting.

visionfactory 15th May 2014 02:56 AM

I bet terminal is interlude

truehappiness 15th May 2014 03:04 AM

Unless they have producers working on interludes, everything is probably a full track.

Beauty4123 15th May 2014 03:07 AM

I'm really liking how the album tracklist looks so far! My favorite titles are "Angel", "Lelio", and "XOXO". I can't wait to listen to all the new songs & watch all the new PVs. I'm totally looking forward to this album! :)

tasking 15th May 2014 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazeyomi (Post 3075088)
Oh my, at first I read "What is love" and I thought she was going to make a Haddaway cover lol.

Yessss~ now I'm watching the music video and bopping my head ahahaha

TeamAyu2004 15th May 2014 03:55 AM

SOOOOOO happy! cant wait to get this!

hayasaki 15th May 2014 04:09 AM

I was thinking that if there are just ten songs on this album, and we'll get the other six new songs on each Concert dates, we probably will have the full new album even before its release date. Unless, there are still a number of songs that are to be announced soon.

KLJames 15th May 2014 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3075164)
At the time of announcement, all of the songs that were to be featured on the free CDs were yet to be titled... until now, that is. If they were putting the songs we knew on those CDs, why list them as "title to be announced"?

title yet to be reveal coz mostly they not yet decide to giveaway which song 1st, song quality might affect the sales.

"未発表アルバムから2曲ずつ新曲を収録したCD" means "2 new songs in CD from album that not yet publish/release"

now the info only posted in discography page not in news page, mostly they put on coz hmv exposed 1st. is the 1st time they posted all songs name without new album title.

we shall we soon, the show only left half month to go

kotora 15th May 2014 05:23 AM

Good to know Tell all is not going to be in the album.

Angel reminds me Last Angel
What is forever love sounds like Daishi Dance track

yoshino 15th May 2014 08:02 AM

The song titles kinda surprises me this time. And the fact that Feel the love & Merry-go-round to have new pvs, I'm not that looking forward to them though. lol.

November4 15th May 2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3075200)
Good to know Tell all is not going to be in the album.

Angel reminds me Last Angel
What is forever love sounds like Daishi Dance track

Why is that good? We don't have a HQ version of Tell All....

js_surrealism 15th May 2014 09:27 AM

Slightly annoyed that Hello new me is gonna be on it. Apart from the fact that it will probably sound quite out of place, it's one of the worst songs she's put out in a while (that chorus; my balls shrink a little every time it comes on).

At least Pray is actually a good song.

njanjayrp 15th May 2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js_surrealism (Post 3075212)
Slightly annoyed that Hello new me is gonna be on it. Apart from the fact that it will probably sound quite out of place, it's one of the worst songs she's put out in a while (that chorus; my balls shrink a little every time it comes on).

At least Pray is actually a good song.

I agree. Pray is an awesome track, with pretty lyrics. Though the arrangement could've been better (richer). While Hello new me has an awesome arrangement, I don't like the lyrics and her singing is just wtf.