Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   L.A fans go meet ayu @L'ermitage! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105354)

aura~ 12th November 2010 10:17 PM

L.A fans go meet ayu @L'ermitage!

Hey!!

After many fans told her in Twitter that U.S fans would want to meet her, she agreed on giving a hint in TA! a pic of a present from hotel staff, to know where is she staying!!

it's Hotel & Spa L'Ermitage!
9291 Burton Way Beverly Hills California 90210

http://www.lermitagebh.com/

c'mon guys, go and meet her!! it's your opportunity! One in a lifetime!!! And she told us so she wants to meet with you!!

gothicayu 12th November 2010 10:28 PM

THANK YOU AYU !!!
finally something to help us .

love in music 12th November 2010 10:32 PM

has ayu said how much longer she will be there? if she really wants to meet us, I can get a flight there and arrive sometime tmro afternoon/night

gothicayu 12th November 2010 10:34 PM

she will stay more than a day that is for sure . she is still recording her album and she said she might not be able to go home for a while . so i m guessing at least a few more days

Suteisi 12th November 2010 10:37 PM

She's been there for a while, and in previous TA entry I believe she said she will be in LA for another while. Doesn't seem like work is done just yet.

GOGOGOGOGOGO

gothicayu 12th November 2010 10:39 PM

if anybody from the oc is interrested , i m going this saturday i will camp out all day and night untill i can see ayu and tell her many fans in US love her

aura~ 12th November 2010 10:40 PM

yeep!! And seems like her little brother Urata is there too, they might be there to film Dream ON PV... So I'm sure she will stay there more days!!

Waaa I'm soo happy right now!! Gooooo everyoneee *o*

Can wait to see some of you psoting your experience ,*___*,

gothicayu 12th November 2010 10:43 PM

i will take my camera to make sure to share pictures with you guys

Oniisan 12th November 2010 10:45 PM

Woaaa!!!!! I so envy those lucky fans who have the opportunity go and meet Ayu, I can never do it...

Luja. 12th November 2010 10:48 PM

I hope a lot of people can go and those who will be there, have tons of fun and tell her we all love her so much!!! I am so happy some of us have another chance to see her!!

YuriChan 12th November 2010 10:51 PM

I wish I could go and meet her... But it's expensive to go to California from Tennessee!! :weep But I'll be there in spirit! :D

Zeke. 12th November 2010 10:52 PM

Lucky fans! >_<
Unfortunately, I have to save all my money for school in September. I do have a credit with an airline, but actually I had reserved this extra seat for my sister last year and she bailed on me and they wouldn't allow me to change the name on the flight or even take the credit in my own name (even though I placed the order and used my credit/debit card). If I had that credit though, I would use it to meet Ayu!
Maybe I will call them tomorrow and see if I can talk them into allowing me the credit!

Jennie Mae 12th November 2010 10:55 PM

I have work and a baby shower on Saturday, I'm planning on driving down on Sunday. So excited!

NintendoHTF1242 12th November 2010 11:03 PM

Only 16 and living all the way in MN ): So no chance at all to go see her. But yay for the other people who get to go see her :) Hopefully I'll see her one day.

ownsarai 12th November 2010 11:11 PM

If she is still there next weekend, I may be able to catch a ride down from a friend who is going to Disneyland for her birthday...ahh!
I hope she is still there...I really want to go!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 12th November 2010 11:13 PM

OMFG. I WANT TO CRY.

who wants to go with me?

LastAngel 12th November 2010 11:47 PM

Omgsh. I really hope some of you can meet her!

Yumsushi 12th November 2010 11:50 PM

Awesome! Have fun guys!

Midori-chan 12th November 2010 11:50 PM

I WANT TO GO SOOOOO BADLY, but I live in Austria, so no chance... ;.;

I still hope that Ayu'll come to Europe again (London or even better...Austria! :D) and that I can go and meet her then!! :heart

AyumiSEASONS 12th November 2010 11:53 PM

Pieces of Seven I wish I could go!! lol