Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New ballad single coming soon! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120796)

Zeke. 23rd October 2014 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 3101198)
that might be amazing... sadly I live in Florida right now... what is snow? lol

Aw, my friend just moved to wisconsin and we were speaking of how she misses Fall right now.

Actually, there was a church a block behind my dads house and in Christmas time Id take a walk and listen to JPOP holiday songs. When I walked the block f the church Id listen to Close to you and bask in the glow of the Christmas lights and decorations and glistening snow.

Yuniz_hime 23rd October 2014 02:34 PM

At first I hope she will release her new single on December 3rd - my bday. But then...NO. Ayu, don't you ever release on Dec. 3rd because Kanjani8 releases their new single that day. Even I always say I don't care about the chart but to see my favorite artist lose to Johnny's group (not that I don't like Kanjani8), it is sad. So don't ruin my happy day! XD

Tom Punks 23rd October 2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 3101128)
I really want a 3 side... but wouldnt mind 3 different singles... I wish they would do something to try and boost her sales..

I'd imagine if they're going for sales, they'd definitely want to do a 3 a-side. But I'd be willing to bet they'd go for revenue instead and split the songs between 3 singles, thus splitting the sales :(

TeamAyu2004 23rd October 2014 05:35 PM

I don't think she should jump out of the gate and release a triple a side so quickly.
She needs to start small. Have 1 single, a couple of remixes and a tie in. the 2nd single same thing and then the 3rd single could be the triple a side... all 3 songs have major tie ins. make people want this shit. lol

ayuinh.k? 23rd October 2014 07:02 PM

She should throw remixes of Pray, Hello new me and what is forever love? to the new single as well

Heavenly 23rd October 2014 07:22 PM

The trilogy thing could be good or bad..... As 3 separate singles, look at MOON/crossroad/L --> there's absolutely no connection between them to me.....
And if she makes a triple A-sides single, she'd better forget the idea of making a trilogy-PV, unless it's unrelated to a love story. All the trilogies she made are litteraly flops (except for vogue/Far away/SEASONS).

Didz-19 24th October 2014 07:48 AM

I would love an "orchestra version" of Pray to be the b-side!!!!

visionfactory 25th October 2014 03:56 AM

Stop anticipating things

Just expect

2 original songs + inst. ;) and a remix of Pray made by DJ Hello Kitty

orbitalaspect 25th October 2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3101409)
Stop anticipating things

Just expect

2 original songs + inst. ;) and a remix of Pray made by DJ Hello Kitty

I expect 3 original songs + 2 PVs... and a remix of Pray... by RedOne.

EDIT: And I expect #1. First week sales of ~70,000. Gold certification.

hayasaki 25th October 2014 06:34 AM

meh. I expect this to be a digital single for the least part.

//ABEST 25th October 2014 09:10 AM

you guys are expecting so much :shakehead

i'm happy as long as we get new songs, that's enough for me

YUKARI 25th October 2014 10:36 AM

CD

1. New ballad
2. Remix on a song from COLOURS
3. New ballad -inst-

DVD

1. New PV

that would be enough actually

pepper 25th October 2014 01:13 PM

I would LOVE something like
Days/GREEN, HEAVEN/Will... I mean, not like that in genre-like, I mean, I want second song not to be ballad xDDDDDDDD I love HEAVEN, Days is not my thing, too cute.

Irish_Ayu_Fan 25th October 2014 05:31 PM

^ I agree, something non ballady as a second song would be good! Maybe something in the vein of Love Song!

channy 25th October 2014 06:47 PM

Put the Original mix -Instrumental- of "Terminal" on the upcoming single, yes? :msneaky

orangeakira 25th October 2014 07:47 PM

^Personally I would say that's not going to happen, but since she did it with You and Me, you never know.

Gustavopc 25th October 2014 09:21 PM

I'd love it to be like

1. Winter ballad but not No way to say ~episode XIX~
2. Another ballad like BALLAD/HEAVEN
3. Mid-tempo song with strings with a choir in the end

Toniayu123 25th October 2014 10:04 PM

OMG YES!!!! Hope this is what I have been waiting for, an epic, wintery, blueish,ayuish Ballad *___*

adantatu2 26th October 2014 01:16 AM

I can imagine the drama if this is just a digital single, hahaha.

DogboyShugo 26th October 2014 02:59 AM

I'll just expect two originals and the instrumentals. Remixes if we're lucky