Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120074)

ayumisrael 14th May 2014 01:11 PM

It's obviously not in order. Preliminary tracklists aren't usually are. It's more "chronological". So it's not a finalized tracklist and definitely not in that order.

JinHamasaki 14th May 2014 01:26 PM

Maybe in "Feel the love" Bloody bunny will cut that B**** James Ellis up for #revenge for not accepting the the girl ^^;

Zeke. 14th May 2014 01:26 PM

Terminal is such an armin title, but surprised armins track won't get a PV. So on second thought, that may be the rock track. XOXO perhaps redone.

Benikari47 14th May 2014 01:28 PM

Well this definitely sparked my interest, if anything it's made me more excited and curious that's for sure.

I can't at "NOW & 4EVA" though, i swear if she names the album that..

owlflight 14th May 2014 01:47 PM

If only I had spare cash to go ahead and preorder the album. The song titles released so far have got me interested. I feel like she is trying hard to craft a great album and putting a lot of effort forward. This feeling is a welcome change from the rushed/have to release feeling I sometimes get from LOVE again.

tiffanytgs 14th May 2014 01:51 PM

Wow... looking forward to it :)

ayuinh.k? 14th May 2014 02:01 PM

weird song titles aren't surprising considering Are You Wake Up?, Load of the SHUGYO, pieces of SEVEN, taskebab, Song 4 U exists

November4 14th May 2014 02:04 PM

Are You Wake Up? is hilarious. XD

pepper 14th May 2014 02:14 PM

What is forever love, NOW & 4EVA, Angel... I'm dying. all will be ballads I asume XD But... is this LOVE? wasn't a ballad.... *finger crossed*

But Leilo, XOXO and Terminal sounds pretty decent (as titles)
I hope XOXO is more like NaNaNa than Party Queen :>>> Sexy, not cute. But tbh it can be even a BALLAD. Something like melody lol.

November4 14th May 2014 02:19 PM

Ballads made by DJs? :0

kendelle 14th May 2014 02:27 PM

Looks good so far. I wonder how the redone PVs will be as I actaully really loved the original ones so I hope the remakes keep the same epic ayu shots in MGR and the same humour in FTL

XOXO seems like a weird title for Ayu. She's a bit of a Cassie so I wonder if EXO's album XOXO had something to do with that title? She is a bit of a fangirl :)

I didn't mind the 2nd episode of Bloody Bunny. I wonder if by including it here it means Ayu will actually get a speaking role somewhere in here? I'm really hoping for that!

I'm glad there's no $300+ edition but I'll be getting this from TA :D I hope the TA link goes up soon!!

Larisa-chan 14th May 2014 02:35 PM

Lol... some of these titles....... I don't know what to expect from this album, something very western-sounding, agreed with maybe a Kumi Koda vibe? ;/

Well, if Prince can be 50+ years old releasing titles still with "4ever" and "$" and "The One U Wanna C" I guess Ayu can get away with ridiculous titles like NOW & 4EVA XD

AyuGAME 14th May 2014 03:19 PM

just a warning from me...don't put your expectation too high..or you will be dissapointed very fast by the song created from those famous producer.

stickyrice 14th May 2014 03:27 PM

I honestly don't see how any of these titles are "ridiculous" or "weird" :\ I've seen worse especially with JPop lol Anyways, looking forward to it. Just a few more weeks till we get the first set of songs so that's exciting (tour starts May 30th right?)

krtman2002 14th May 2014 03:33 PM

Why is everybody hating Pray so much? I love it and I'm quite glad it's part of the new album.

The song titles are really weird, but promising. I wish the album title is XOXO, XDDDDDDD. If not, Pray is a good Ayu title IMO, even though people would hate it, of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickyrice (Post 3075011)
I honestly don't see how any of these titles are "ridiculous" or "weird" :\ I've seen worse especially with JPop lol Anyways, looking forward to it. Just a few more weeks till we get the first set of songs so that's exciting (tour starts May 30th right?)

Weird considering they come from an Ayu album :yes hahhaa.

November4 14th May 2014 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krtman2002 (Post 3075013)
Why is everybody hating Pray so much? I love it and I'm quite glad it's part of the new album.

The song titles are really weird, but promising. I wish the album title is XOXO, XDDDDDDD. If not, Pray is a good Ayu title IMO, even though people would hate it, of course.

It's a suuuuper cookie-cutter by-the-books song. It sounds like 3820349 other songs. It's a good song, but it's like... okay. =p

ayu-michan 14th May 2014 03:36 PM

All I worry about while scanning through the partial tracklist is to see how many times the word LOVE was mentioned lol I can't at NOW & 4EVA either. This release seems interesting, new PVs and remake with Bloody Bunny and Verbal. My bet is on Lelio and Terminal for the rock tracks. I have really high hopes for this album.

Isicio 14th May 2014 03:39 PM

I hope they include external bonus like Koda Kumi did with Bon Voyage, but thinking in the past releases ayu doesn't give posters and other bonus with her past albums :( Is so disgusting, no f**king posters anymore

krtman2002 14th May 2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by November4 (Post 3075016)
It's a suuuuper cookie-cutter by-the-books song. It sounds like 3820349 other songs. It's a good song, but it's like... okay. =p

True, but it's still a good song.

Beloved was also underrated and I listen to it quite often.

kinix 14th May 2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isicio (Post 3075021)
I hope they include external bonus like Koda Kumi did with Bon Voyage, but thinking in the past releases ayu doesn't give posters and other bonus with her past albums :( Is so disgusting, no f**king posters anymore

seriously?... ayu had too many posters giveaway that I didn't want anymore posters.... they are just too troublesome to keep them nicely unless you were to pin them up...