Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Zutto... Full PV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121031)

KarenPang 23rd December 2014 04:09 PM

Zutto... Full PV

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=963048397057258

Deep snow 23rd December 2014 04:20 PM

Holy shit.

Thanks for this.

ayu_ready? 23rd December 2014 04:22 PM

thank you

hidekirby 23rd December 2014 04:25 PM

Thank you for sharing : )
edit: better than expected! Too bad the last part is so short. But nice PV overall.

Yukitora 23rd December 2014 04:27 PM

Thanks!

But wow that YouTube clip totally spoiled the ending. I was hoping for more frozen scenes :/

Heavenly 23rd December 2014 04:39 PM

I quote myself from the single's thread :

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 3110626)
EDIT : The short version was indeed a spoiler.... too bad
But the full PV is .... idk.... not that great.
The dance scenes was a great idea, but under-exploited, as usual... And the 'ink dance' is too long i think.
They could have made a great storyline, with such an ending, but they messed up again.

Masashi Muto on commands ? Fire him already Ayu... Bring back some Kouki Tange videos... PLZ

Zeke. 23rd December 2014 04:44 PM

The PV isn't exciting by any means, but it's better than the cheap "handy-cam" type PVs she's been doing recently. That being said, the song is still DREADFULLY boring. Literally everything that was wrong with LOVE again. After the classical album I'm going to attempt to disappear for a year instead of hanging on the edge of my seat for her to release something that's well-rounded again in all aspects.

ayujarl 23rd December 2014 04:58 PM

beautiful song and PV
was expecting more frozen scenes though

inspire_rmx 23rd December 2014 05:00 PM

Thanks for sharing the PV! It's simple and classy n i really love the frozen parts. Definitely way better than her other PVs with excessive acting.

spanishfan 23rd December 2014 05:02 PM

Perfect! I got scared when Ayu gets up and still is sitting there lol

I think the PV has a beautiful meaning at the same time is "criticizing" part of itself and the whole single. It feels like a dream that turns into a nightmare!

kotora 23rd December 2014 05:19 PM

The PV ending seems like bringing another PV beginning.

Don't get too critical.

freedreamer 23rd December 2014 05:56 PM

Sadly she really just sat there and sing in the white dress LOL
and the youtube clip spoiled it BIGTIME

Still, i love the final scene, I just wish the transitions were better managed

LEOyumi 23rd December 2014 06:14 PM

Wow, a very pretty PV!
Very simple, but I think the scenes are visually pleasant. And the meaning is kinda nice too, it matches the song.

Aderianu 23rd December 2014 06:18 PM

ayu need promotion -> all news sites wrote about cold room
so I think that's why ending part used

xLuna&1LOVE 23rd December 2014 07:39 PM

I really love it. It reminds me of the Nutcracker ballet and she looks like Clara.
So pretty.

asagarichan 23rd December 2014 07:41 PM

thank you!

//ABEST 23rd December 2014 07:57 PM

I LOVE IT! it's old-fashioned ayu PV and i can't even remember when we got this good PV (meaning quality and effort). it makes the song complete and the story line between the song and the video is just so beautiful

so don't you even dare to say she does not give a fuck. i think this is a perfect example of she putting effort! better this than LET'S HUG AND DANCE WITH DRAMATIC FACES, right?

thumbs up ayu, this is the right direction :)

love in music 23rd December 2014 08:59 PM

Aw, it's so boring and looks cheap :( Disappointment.

owlflight 23rd December 2014 09:18 PM

I found this PV to be beautiful and artistic. In my opinion, this PV is the first truly decent one since Melody.

orangeakira 23rd December 2014 09:35 PM

The ending wasn't related to anything. I wish the entire pv showed her slowly transitioning to ice. It's her sitting in a chair singing and doing a bit of ballet, and some pink ink drops here and there.

Actually if you cut out the ending with the ice, this would make a really nice spring/summer music video.