Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106145)

Zeke. 19th December 2010 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 2585607)
Love songs are just like MY STORY minus ROCK
lols

So MY STORY without the best parts, plus no track like my name's WOMEN and nothing as epic as Moments.

Lol, still a good album though.

ストロボ・EdGE 19th December 2010 05:26 AM

Was she crying like the whole way through SEVEN DAYS WAR?

do it again 19th December 2010 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2585622)
Was she crying like the whole way through SEVEN DAYS WAR?

It sounds like it. I had a tear or two myself. :weep

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 2585611)
Btw, I'm curious if anyone noticed the Backround music in Like a doll, i love this song - but i think this bcg music DONT fit. It feels like broken rip or sth :|?

co ci nie pasuje? :mischief

AyUmIXx 19th December 2010 05:31 AM

yea aura said she cried throughout the performance..
ahh i feel like crying whenever i hear the live version too~

ureal777 19th December 2010 05:34 AM

I don't know how you think, but for me this is the best album in the world of 2010 (so far..) :yes

ストロボ・EdGE 19th December 2010 05:37 AM

Aww I want to see that live!

Like a doll and do it again are my favorites.

SOOO let down by November. The lyrics made me burst out in tears when I read them and after finally hearing the song it's like, That's it? Still hate Last angel too and I couldn't get through Sweet Season at all... and sending mail was horrible. Other than those 4 I love the album~ There's always at least four or so songs I don't care for at all.

love in music 19th December 2010 05:38 AM

it's just hitting me that she released not one, but two extremely amazing albums this year.. :thud 2010 has really been an awesome year for her. I'm so proud to be an ayu fan~

murasakinohana 19th December 2010 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2585489)
:laugh yeah I saw those tweets she replied to about the album and I was thinking how people probably shouldn't comment on that yet but with her replies it doesn't really seem like she minds.

MY POINT EXACTLY!! LOL!! I posted these thoughts on my FB wall. All these fans are twittering her saying how much the album rocks and weirdly, not even once did she go, 'Hey, the album hasn't even officially been released yet.. How did you guys get the songs!? Did you illegally download it?!' I mean, if you have to, tweet her after December 22nd.. :laugh I know it's trivial but what will she think of us.. :innocent

do it again 19th December 2010 05:42 AM

ok guys make sure when you get your copies you take pictures of them and spam her! :P

murasakinohana 19th December 2010 05:43 AM

^ great idea!!

pepper 19th December 2010 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutieismylife (Post 2585625)

co ci nie pasuje? :mischief

ok. 40 sekundy jest w tle melodia podobna do Duty ktora brzmi troche jakby byla żle dograna <: ale kawalek i tak świetny.
i btw, nie wszystko MUSI mi pasować ;>

lumieregrl 19th December 2010 05:45 AM

Well...just listened to the entire album while reading translations along with it...I teared up but didn't really cry until November...then cried nonstop through to the end of the album..Oh my. I will write a review tomorrow. Ayu is the best. <3

do it again 19th December 2010 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 2585638)
ok. 40 sekundy jest w tle melodia podobna do Duty ktora brzmi troche jakby byla żle dograna <: ale kawalek i tak świetny.
i btw, nie wszystko MUSI mi pasować ;>

nagle melodia sie zmnienia i suchajac blisko, jest to troszeczke nie "sklejone" najlepjej. ale kocha ta pioseke! jak lalka~

tak, musi albo nie jestes prawdziwem fanem!!!! :P :P

napewno popelniam mnostwo bladow ale nigdy nie pisze po polsku! przebacz.
Quote:

Originally Posted by lumieregrl (Post 2585640)
Well...just listened to the entire album while reading translations along with it...I teared up but didn't really cry until November...then cried nonstop through to the end of the album..Oh my. I will write a review tomorrow. Ayu is the best. <3

aww~
and were u the one who sent her that tweet?! that pic was so interesting! kind of reminded me of an ayupanxbratz doll lol!

pepper 19th December 2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutieismylife (Post 2585649)
tak, musi albo nie jestes prawdziwem fanem!!!! :P :P

are you loosing your mind or sth? i just wrote that i dislike the bcg music that is twice in the song, but it's still an amazing track and you're saying I must love everything or I am not a true fan? where is my god now :tired

but i don't want to argue or sth, but lol.
and you don't have to write in polish if you don't feel comfortable, but it's quite good.

do it again 19th December 2010 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 2585653)
are you loosing your mind or sth? i just wrote that i dislike the bcg music that is twice in the song, but it's still an amazing track and you're saying I must love everything or I am not a true fan? where is my god now :tired

but i don't want to argue or sth, but lol.

lolol it was a joke :P i thot the :P :P helped 2 make it clear

pepper 19th December 2010 06:07 AM

^ okay xD i forgive you :D

lumieregrl 19th December 2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutieismylife (Post 2585649)
aww~
and were u the one who sent her that tweet?! that pic was so interesting! kind of reminded me of an ayupanxbratz doll lol!

lol Yes, that was me. I made a version of each cover, but that one was definitely the best of the lot. I thought she looked like one of those goth girls. XD

legends_asallas 19th December 2010 06:23 AM

I had to join up when I heard this album

fantastical magical wonderful flawless *_______*

kendelle 19th December 2010 06:41 AM

I can't say enough how much I love this album *_*

I love the 80s anime OP sound of sending mail xD, this album really feels like a perfection to me. I haven't felt this much love for all the songs on first listen since RAINBOW!!!

I'm simply dying to get my copies now ^_^ I ordered the CD only from Play-Asia too lol

Kingdom 19th December 2010 06:45 AM

oops I posted in the wrong thread :angel

I love the album a lot! Like a doll and sending mail are sooo good :heart