Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106145)

jbrat2219 20th December 2010 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2586472)
yay~ got an email mine was shipped. I'll be tracking it like crazy now. Estimated delivery the 21st! I love seeing how fast it travels with fedex express.

MINE SHIPPED TOO!!! I got the same estimated delivery date but I'm still hoping for tomorrow! I live on the east coast so probably not. :no

Ranma Matsuri 20th December 2010 04:43 AM

identity is the most likely of any of us right now to possibly get it tomorrow since she's closer to the land of the rising sun. (east coast still rules tho) :P

I'm so excited right now. How the hell am I ever going to get any sleep tonight or Monday night?!!!?!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 20th December 2010 04:48 AM

yume dake ja, yume dake ga... ♫
the end of do it again is pretty intense

truehappiness 20th December 2010 04:54 AM

Mmm, fast deliveries. I remember once I got something from Amazon.jp and it came a day after I got the shipping notification.

I wonder how long Airmail will take.

legends_asallas 20th December 2010 04:56 AM

mine shipped too!!! I'm so excited :D

Pieces_of_SEVEN 20th December 2010 04:58 AM

Thank U has me tearing up :heart

love in music 20th December 2010 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2586542)
Thank U has me tearing up :heart

it did it to me too when I listened to it and read the lyrics at the same time.. just thinking how she wrote it for her fans.. she's so lovely. I think the song already gets too much hate, even if you dislike her voice, the music in that song is GORGEOUS.

jbrat2219 20th December 2010 05:06 AM

I don't think I can wait until Tuesday to be honest... I hope it comes tomorrow!

truehappiness 20th December 2010 05:09 AM

I always wonder what people are talking about when they're like "Are you kidding me?" if I say that Ayu has some of the most lush arrangements ever. I mean COME ON. Who else in J-Pop has such amazing arrangers?!

ストロボ・EdGE 20th December 2010 05:24 AM

Aren't you like

. . .

used to it by now?
Just sayin.

melina_t 20th December 2010 05:42 AM

I'm getting envious of those who's copies shipped today. Nothing happening with mine..

do it again 20th December 2010 05:48 AM

Aw crap, mine has an estimated ship date of the 21st before 10:30am... but I have work at 7. :weep Maybe one of my neighbors will be able to sign for it.

truehappiness 20th December 2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melina_t (Post 2586574)
I'm getting envious of those who's copies shipped today. Nothing happening with mine..

Did you check the CDJapan webpage? If you didn't get an e-mail, it should still say "Shipped" at your account. Sometimes they're a little slow with updating.

Ranma Matsuri 20th December 2010 06:13 AM

I was so happy about my order shipping, I forgot about the lucky draw... I wanna forget again though because I don't want feel disappointed when I find out I didn't win one. :laugh I hope someone here wins something.

melina_t 20th December 2010 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2586580)
Did you check the CDJapan webpage? If you didn't get an e-mail, it should still say "Shipped" at your account. Sometimes they're a little slow with updating.

Still says "In Shipping Process" :(

bluegie 20th December 2010 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumieregrl (Post 2586481)
I did choose FedEx at first...but then I saw something about possibly paying customs with FedEx so I panicked and switched to EMS. x_x I don't know if it even applied within the US. :irked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri (Post 2586495)
@lumieregirl: lol, don't worry as far as I know, there's no such thing as custom taxes here. No matter where I've ordered from in the world with whatever method, I've never had to pay customs.

Again, I live in Canada so I dun really know if the US Fedex does the same thing. But I was one of the victims. I got a headphone (hikki's HS pv one) delivered by Fedex. A month after I received a letter saying that I owed them $20 (according to my memory) because they paid for my custom while shipping. Later on I learned (from another AHS member) that a custom handling fee was included in the payment. So probly if I used normal mail (e.g., EMS), I would probly only need to pay for $10 for the custom, but now I had to pay extra because Fedex "helped" me to pay the custom in the beginning.

And I was cleaning my room last nite, and found out that the actual payment was $30. I dun believe that a $80 headphone would cost me that much for tax and duty.

pepper 20th December 2010 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2586561)
Aren't you like

. . .

used to it by now?
Just sayin.

totally lol

Ranma Matsuri 20th December 2010 06:40 AM

@melina: I've had that happen a couple of times with them when my order wasn't shipped until around 5am EST and I got my package a day later than expected. It'll probably be already shipped when you wake up tomorrow so I wouldn't worry until then. Hopefully they ship it before it can make a real difference in the time it can reach you. :-(

@bluegie: Ow, that bites. I just googled custom fees in US and came across this:

Quote:

Packages whose declared value is under US$200 (US$100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by Customs. However, Customs always reserves the right to require a formal entry for any importation and generally exercises this option if there is something unusual about the importation, or if important documents such as an invoice or bill of sale do not accompany the item.
Hm, so that must be why I've never encountered custom charges. :roflmao

Azmaria 20th December 2010 07:15 AM

I have a question about those who ordered in YesAsia.

I have been checking there non stop what is happening with my order, today I look in, well still as preorder marked, but now I got this

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4379/unbenanntnv.png

does it mean, I get a Lucky draw gift???

do it again 20th December 2010 07:18 AM

I can't see it meaning anything else...

Congrats. :D