Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New ballad single coming soon! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120796)

Erikku 15th October 2014 04:42 PM

Great! I'm so excited!!!

TeamAyu2004 15th October 2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3099798)
Something as catchy as Days and a masterpiece like HEAVEN or Dearest please!

i would love if soething like all 3 came out... :love

jbrat2219 15th October 2014 05:52 PM

You guys are setting yourself up for massive disappointment. Stop it! Save yourselves the pain and suffering! :laugh

Party_King 15th October 2014 05:53 PM

Am I wrong or is her last real winter-ballad You were...?
OMG... I miss this style of ballads... --> You were... / Days / Together When... / momentum / CAROLS / No way to say / M

TeddyGrahams 15th October 2014 06:04 PM

Ahh it's time for hype!? It's been way too long.

Mari-chan 15th October 2014 06:35 PM

Oh.. thats greate. I really love her winter ballads.. and it is a while since the last one.
I really hope, it will be a good song. Can't wait for it.

visionfactory 15th October 2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitalaspect (Post 3099802)
Whateverrr... It would be more like:

NEW SINGLE [Angel] OUT 12.01.2014

CD ONLY
01. Angel

DVD
01. Colours CM

lol I'd buy it anyway if the cover is gorgeous like Terminal's :love

hidekirby 15th October 2014 07:58 PM

Glad she still continues with singles! Can't wait!

drdolce 15th October 2014 08:13 PM

If it's another recut single, I will lose my faith for real. I'm not lying. It's time to let Colours era go and start the next one.

I will try my best to keep myself having high expectations too, because I will be so disappointed otherwise.

artcika 15th October 2014 09:11 PM

am i the only one who kinda thinks they are sometimes doing those "omg it slipped" things on social media on purpose? cuz i mean seriously....lol

tsumekaze_ 15th October 2014 09:20 PM

my comment for the way this has been announced when telling to a friend of mine was:
"avex stepping up promotion in making fans guess about new releases and ayu be like 'oh yeah right NIU SINGURU!'" yeaaaaaaah XD this is how you promote <3
just joking, i'm freakin' excited about the single~

Yoake 15th October 2014 09:39 PM

I'm exicted by this news. This feeling was missing during Colours and Terminal era. Nice to see it come back home. I just hope she got rid of her westernization. I want song that exude Ayu's touch.

orangeakira 15th October 2014 09:43 PM

Here's to hoping she can make a winter ballad without making it sound typical. I really really really don't want a Days/Momentum/You were.../No way to say ~episode 9~

artcika 15th October 2014 10:17 PM

i think i'll hold my horses with getting excited untill we actually get an announcement, and even better - a preview lol

Zeke. 15th October 2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangeakira (Post 3099871)
Here's to hoping she can make a winter ballad without making it sound typical. I really really really don't want a Days/Momentum/You were.../No way to say ~episode 9~

I do. Best analogy I have for this is regarding your favorite food. If you go to a restraunt expecting and order your favorite hamburger and it ends up tasting like a hotdog, you're going to be disappointed. Because you've grown to love that hamburger for what you expect it to be. Even if you don't mind hotdogs, you were in the mood for a hamburger so that's what you were expecting and craving.

maururu-roa 15th October 2014 10:34 PM

Another Carols please! :luv2:P

hidekirby 15th October 2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3099883)
I do. Best analogy I have for this is regarding your favorite food. If you go to a restraunt expecting and order your favorite hamburger and it ends up tasting like a hotdog, you're going to be disappointed. Because you've grown to love that hamburger for what you expect it to be. Even if you don't mind hotdogs, you were in the mood for a hamburger so that's what you were expecting and craving.

I understand, but if the chef surprises me with something unexpected and incredibly fresh (yet having the restaurant's "personal touch") like Sexy Little Things, alterna, BRILLANTE... I will go to this restaurant as often as I can! :D

Ayumi Hamasaki new single - Turkey

owlflight 15th October 2014 11:39 PM

I would like an official announcement. Either way this sounds intriguing as I love Ayu winter ballads.

mi|kshake 15th October 2014 11:42 PM

I'm up for a Winter ballad or whatever else Ayu wants to give us!! I may even have to "spoil" myself and buy it from iTunes (I usually wait for the album) so I can listen to it during the Winter.

Zeke. 15th October 2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 3099888)
I understand, but if the chef surprises me with something unexpected and incredibly fresh (yet having the restaurant's "personal touch") like Sexy Little Things, alterna, BRILLANTE... I will go to this restaurant as often as I can! :D

Ayumi Hamasaki new single - Turkey

Haha nice response. Added bonus within your humor, I actually eat a turkey sandwich daily haha.