Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   a-nation stadium festival Charge and Go! information thread #2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118550)

jiarongisme 9th October 2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 3032694)
Anyone's got a youtube link??

SURREAL__RAINBOW 9th October 2013 03:22 PM

Thanks!

Omg Moments was great!

Vocally it's my favourite Moments performance :O

ayu_ready? 9th October 2013 05:17 PM

thank you!

kimmeh 9th October 2013 07:23 PM

I love her enthusiasm and her energy, but something is slightly off on her long tones. It sounds a lot like autotune, but at the same time it doesn't make sense that they're autotuning her, because I'm pretty sure she can do it on her own. Might be audio distortion too.

Edit: First time I've noticed that people aren't really singing along with Boys & Girls.. And I think the very short kimono/yukata was slightly unnecessary..

kotora 9th October 2013 10:21 PM

after watching the video, my feeling:

(1) her voice seems more stable and mature.
(2) she is not fat, but her legs and hips seem getting bigger...
(3) HANABI performance wins

ayu-michan 10th October 2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmeh (Post 3032791)
I love her enthusiasm and her energy, but something is slightly off on her long tones. It sounds a lot like autotune, but at the same time it doesn't make sense that they're autotuning her, because I'm pretty sure she can do it on her own. Might be audio distortion too.

Edit: First time I've noticed that people aren't really singing along with Boys & Girls.. And I think the very short kimono/yukata was slightly unnecessary..

I saw quite a lot of Ayu fans and they were pretty enthusiastic, but I think the rest of them are not Ayu fans, even though they probably see her all the time everywhere. Maybe that explains why the audience looked kind of dull and I can't really feel anything :no

Party_King 10th October 2013 01:20 AM

the Moments performance was the best I've ever seen of this song!
i love how the dancers build her wings *-*
but also I'm really tired of ever-the-same-HANABI-performance .___.

I LOVE THE July 1st PERFORMANCE... the best after a-nation '09 *-*

i think this worth to be my first a-nation DVD ^_^

_________

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmeh (Post 3032791)

i think I've saw this at many of her performances in the last years...
e.g. Dearest~evolution~SURREAL (Kohaku or FNS 2012), SURREAL (X-mas 2012), evolution (FNS'13), some Boys & Girls/evolution a-nation performances from 2006 (evolution or UNITE from '06) until today...
some years are better, some are... yeah'...

i think 2008~2009~2010's a-nations we had a more enthusiastic audience ;)

AyUmIXx 10th October 2013 06:42 AM

the wings parts in moments is the best from this show and this year's a-nation is the best !

AyuWorld 10th October 2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3032802)
after watching the video, my feeling:

(1) her voice seems more stable and mature.
(2) she is not fat, but her legs and hips seem getting bigger...
(3) HANABI performance wins

this kinda bothering me too, during You & Me release, she looked so tiny,seeing those pics in Vivi taken by Ryan chan, but now especially with that high cut short à la 90s era jeans, he thigh and hips looks bigger, and her arms too look like getting a bit fuller

well Ayu tends to gain weight sometimes ,maybe shes happy now :P

tokyoxjapanxfan 10th October 2013 11:36 AM

I don't really like how polished it sounds. Like, it's a concert. But you can't hear the audience or anything. Also, it just sounds like they took -everything- apart and put it all together again to make it sound so perfect. And that actually distracts me. It's like I'm hearing a recording placed on top of a live performance.

This might be a really weird critique lol. It just sounds too... fussed with. Maybe that's just me though.

kotora 10th October 2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 3032893)
this kinda bothering me too, during You & Me release, she looked so tiny,seeing those pics in Vivi taken by Ryan chan, but now especially with that high cut short à la 90s era jeans, he thigh and hips looks bigger, and her arms too look like getting a bit fuller

Probably she has gained muscle. You can see she doesn't have belly or bingo wings when she performs INSPIRE. When she runs on stage, her legs are quite solid.

She just worked out so hard and makes her hips and legs bigger....

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th October 2013 03:11 PM

My favorite was INSPIRE, Rule, Moments, and You & Me.

KuuXAyu-fan 10th October 2013 03:14 PM

I always dislike how Avex edits audio for their tour releases/A-Nation. This isn't just for Ayu but all their acts. Most of the acts on the label are pretty talented so I don't see the need for the amount of auto-tune they use. :/

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th October 2013 03:18 PM

^I thought it maybe sounded a bit..weird but I couldn't tell. Anyone else think a-nation was auto tuned?

BlackSilence 10th October 2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3032895)
I don't really like how polished it sounds. Like, it's a concert. But you can't hear the audience or anything. Also, it just sounds like they took -everything- apart and put it all together again to make it sound so perfect. And that actually distracts me. It's like I'm hearing a recording placed on top of a live performance.

This might be a really weird critique lol. It just sounds too... fussed with. Maybe that's just me though.

to be honest that's what i hear in the A BEST LIVE CD as well *shrugs* however i have to say i noticed less autotune on this than on the live CD.

tokyoxjapanxfan 10th October 2013 05:09 PM

I agree with that as well :)

I much prefer PoM live recording

kaito_moonlove 10th October 2013 06:01 PM

I don't think that there is so much autotune. I believe that Ayu sang really well because we can see how she tried to sing.(Some of her gestures in Moments and how she express on her face in Hanabi). However, all of the others are cool.
Everything the editor did as I think is separated Ayu 's voice and the fans' sound. Then louding up the singer 's voice. Maybe they just edit the vocal for a little bit. We can realize the difference between Ayu's a nation 2012 perforamce in Wowow version and DVD ver.
The only deficiency in ABL CD as I think is just the quality. Ayu's voice is strong and now she can control it !

owlflight 10th October 2013 07:22 PM

Her performance of HANABI was so good. The vocals near the end gave me chills!

truehappiness 11th October 2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 3032893)

She works out a LOT. She runs like a few miles a day and practically trains daily.

AYUCREA 11th October 2013 01:29 PM

I love this year's a nation
ayu is so great, she is still the one!!!!!
love INSPIRE Rule Moments HANABI!!!!!