Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

truehappiness 12th February 2018 07:10 AM

I think they mostly would want to avoid confrontation at a concert so if they were gonna say anything it'd be afterward even if they had a problem.

yabieru 12th February 2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3263488)
That's what you think. Japanese are mostly polite, so they probably struggled to ask you to stop. I'd definitely tell you to stfu. In Japan screaming and cheering is considered normal, singing is not.

No need to be rude. You are talking like I was screaming like crazy, which is far from reality.

Marcelo 12th February 2018 09:36 PM

I’d say common sense and being aware of your surrounding is the key :) I was at the Cirque de Minuit concert at Yoyogi back in 2015. I had my seat on the second row from the stage, and EVERYONE was screaming AND singing almost all the time (of course not in the ballad section, except wording out or quietly singing, but that just fits the mood). Even Japanese people. In my opinion it depends completely on your seating location and how the people around you are acting. You kinda get the general vibe of things when you’re there, and go with the flow :)

Corvina 12th February 2018 09:43 PM

That's also my experience, singing along loud isn't a problem if you don't overdo it.
Maybe most Ayu fans are stricter in general though.

hud 13th February 2018 04:08 AM

I'm glad I can watch her shows from home then. lol

hayasaki 13th February 2018 04:15 AM

it actually depends in the surrounding seats. I noticed that people in arena seats are more reserved and behaved based on my experience. Whereas we were really partying hard in the stand the last two concerts I attended at. i remember there were two Japanese teenage girls who were like having their own production number on their seats and singing back in made in Japan tour looool. As for me, i usually sing just in lower volume whenever i attend unless Ayu asked everyone to sing and I’ll be like girl gimme my mic!!

Zeke. 13th February 2018 05:08 AM

I usually just like to sing the “whoah whoas” “la las” and “yeah yeahs” like in evolution, STEP you, Mirrorcle World and Boys & Girls. But then again I’m not much of a vocal singer, I prefer to just mouth the words. I love dancing though so I suppose it might be tough for someone who loves to sing along to stifle themselves cause if someone told me I couldn’t dance I’d be like fuck off.

CeReSu 13th February 2018 08:34 AM

Well when I saw her back in 2010 for RnRC people cried and yelled when she first arrived (me too), it was crazy! But then, during the main show people were really quiet. Me too but I think it's because I wanted to see everything and listen to Ayu with attention.
The encore part was crazy again, you know with B&G, Sunrise... people sang, it was so much fun!!
I was at the second floor at Yoyogi.

pedronekoi 13th February 2018 02:10 PM

I attended the two first dates of CdM Tour and it was my frist time seeing Ayu live. To be honest, I was surprised with the japanese audience because I've been hearing that they are very quiet during the concert and not much engaging but it was the opposite. When the buzz in the beginning started ringing people just went crazy (me as well) and when ayu appeared it kept the same for a long minute (even when she was singing). Of course during the ballad songs people were just paying attention but during 1 LOVE everyone was crazy, screaming and waving. During The Show Must Go On I was singing my heart out and jumping lol The japanese girl on my side even get into my vibe and started jumping as well. lol

~angel*ayumi~ 13th February 2018 03:09 PM

The screaming at the beginning and when Ayu appears seems normal xD

Sooooo now the wait begins for the results, one week to go *excited*

CatGirl 13th February 2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3263608)
I attended the two first dates of CdM Tour and it was my frist time seeing Ayu live. To be honest, I was surprised with the japanese audience because I've been hearing that they are very quiet during the concert and not much engaging but it was the opposite. When the buzz in the beginning started ringing people just went crazy (me as well) and when ayu appeared it kept the same for a long minute (even when she was singing). Of course during the ballad songs people were just paying attention but during 1 LOVE everyone was crazy, screaming and waving. During The Show Must Go On I was singing my heart out and jumping lol The japanese girl on my side even get into my vibe and started jumping as well. lol

Yeah, same thing here when I saw Ayu for the first dates of JTB last year. I'm not sure why everyone's saying Japanese people are super quiet during concerts? Because people went IN. Even like 10 minutes before the show, people were chanting with their friends spread across the arena for Ayu to come out. And during songs like WARNING, evolution, You & Me, etc. people were singing, jumping, dancing, and bopping with the light sticks. I actually had a really hard time keeping up with their energy, lol. Same thing when I saw Kuu at her W FACE Tour last year - that crowd was WILD af, everyone was standing and jumping. I go to a lot of pop concerts and I've rarely seen ones that lively over here in America.

Chibi-Chan 14th February 2018 02:30 AM

I want to know if I got tickets or not like NOW lol

Chris85 14th February 2018 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabieru (Post 3263533)
No need to be rude. You are talking like I was screaming like crazy, which is far from reality.

It doesn't matter. If you're standing right next to person, even if you're singing calmly, it's very evident and very irritating.

~angel*ayumi~ 14th February 2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3263657)
I want to know if I got tickets or not like NOW lol

Yeah so long to wait still <.<
What dates did you apply?

Chibi-Chan 14th February 2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3263671)
Yeah so long to wait still <.<
What dates did you apply?

I applied for both Saitama dates and a friend also applied for tickets for tge first Osaka date for us.

pedronekoi 14th February 2018 11:09 AM

I can't waaaaait!! I'm supeer nervous that I won't get any tickets or both lol

~angel*ayumi~ 15th February 2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3263679)
I applied for both Saitama dates and a friend also applied for tickets for tge first Osaka date for us.

Same here^^ I am going to both dates with German friends that live in Japan, we can make a German fan meeting there xD

Earth_maiden 16th February 2018 07:16 AM

I personally noticed a big difference between regular concert days and "filmed" concert days. People cheer louder, they're more expressive and they stand the entire time. On a non-filmed day most people would sit down during the interludes and not be as loud. I sat down during an interlude on a filmed day and got quite a few dirty looks. XD

Chibi-Chan 16th February 2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3263840)
Same here^^ I am going to both dates with German friends that live in Japan, we can make a German fan meeting there xD

Haha yes, maybe we can meet before the concert^^
So you're going only for the concert to Japan or are you planning a holiday as well?

~angel*ayumi~ 16th February 2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3263874)
Haha yes, maybe we can meet before the concert^^
So you're going only for the concert to Japan or are you planning a holyday as well?

Also holiday^^ but I planned it arround that date because I simply knew there must be something happening on the 8th April xD So I planned to be in Tokyo on that weekend.