Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

attractive nausea 26th January 2018 10:15 AM

^ You're all planning to stop your TA membership this year? lol

aliceshields 26th January 2018 11:53 AM

Off topic: For Shinkansen, me and my husband always ask for the back seats when we purchase the ticket, so we can park our luggage (2 big luggage and my husband trolley briefcase) behind our seats. (we are on business class section, not sure if is there any luggage space behind the back seat in other car section. I guess the config the same)

Zeke. 26th January 2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3261883)
^ You're all planning to stop your TA membership this year? lol

Lol, I’m not planning to stop it. As a matter of fact, I tried to renew at one of the concerts during a promo they were having to get a physical membership card and they said I was “too early” to do so. I’m just worried about going to apply for tickets and something in the systems sensing my membership my expire by the time the show actually is held and having to deal with all that fuckery.

Baco__ 26th January 2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayasaki (Post 3261428)
That’s quite unexpected!!!! And as much as I love POM Tour i’m soooo curious how this tour will turn out to be. Planning to attend Saitama and Nagoya dates!!

I'm planning on going to the Nagoya dates too! Let's go together, as I know no one and I'm moving to Nagoya in March haha to spend one year

PS: I already joined BoA's and Namie'fanclub for a ticket and I can't spend more money on memberships hahaha are there any good souls who are planning on going to the Nagoya dates and wouldn't care to share one or two tickets? I'm a good company haha

thesweetseason 26th January 2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3261872)
But be aware that if you win with both accounts you have to pay for both tickets.

I know. I'd rather have too many than none. :dead2

Aaahh I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.

AJFmzk 26th January 2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3261903)
I'm planning on going to the Nagoya dates too! Let's go together, as I know no one and I'm moving to Nagoya in March haha to spend one year

PS: I already joined BoA's and Namie'fanclub for a ticket and I can't spend more money on memberships hahaha are there any good souls who are planning on going to the Nagoya dates and wouldn't care to share one or two tickets? I'm a good company haha

I'm hoping to come to either the Nagoya or Fukuoka show

Baco__ 27th January 2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3261925)
I'm hoping to come to either the Nagoya or Fukuoka show

Are you part of the fanclub? Haha

adrtwb 27th January 2018 08:44 AM

Just realised that Namie is having her tour at all the large scale venues and even tokyo dome with 6 dates! I wish i can see that happening to ayu again....

Katsuyuki012 27th January 2018 10:04 AM

Even if she could she would not. Otherwise she would've done at least another dome concert/tour. It'd be cool with stadiums tho.

Yumsushi 27th January 2018 08:29 PM

Based on the past deadlines does anyone know if the registration deadline is including the 28th? Ie today?

pedronekoi 27th January 2018 11:24 PM

^ Yeah. Till the end of the day (in Japan time).

AJFmzk 28th January 2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3261943)
Are you part of the fanclub? Haha

Lol yeah. Joined a while ago to apply for tour tickets.

Baco__ 28th January 2018 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3262025)
Lol yeah. Joined a while ago to apply for tour tickets.

Sent you a PM :D

terra 28th January 2018 05:21 PM

Oh Lord, I really wanna go this year since it's her 20th Anniversary and I have never seen her live before. But I don't know how to get the tickets or whether I can make it since I just joined a new office and I'm not sure I can apply for leave yet before a year :(

But if I do, I'd like to meet you guys! :D

AJFmzk 28th January 2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 3262068)
Oh Lord, I really wanna go this year since it's her 20th Anniversary and I have never seen her live before. But I don't know how to get the tickets or whether I can make it since I just joined a new office and I'm not sure I can apply for leave yet before a year :(

But if I do, I'd like to meet you guys! :D

I don't have much experience with this, but here are some options I have found. Hope this helps!

Breakdown for how to get tickets:

1) Through the TA ticket lottery
2) Playguide General sale through Lawson's, 7-11 etc. (Online or in store)
3) Online reseller such as Ticket.co.jp or Ticket.st
4) Online intermediary such as Japan Concert tickets or Accio Tokyo
5) Physical resale shop such as Yokohama Ticket (yokohamaticket.co.jp)

~angel*ayumi~ 29th January 2018 06:45 AM

meh... I was hoping for lottery announcement when I wake up ._.
Maybe later that day ^^

njanjayrp 29th January 2018 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262105)
meh... I was hoping for lottery announcement when I wake up ._.
Maybe later that day ^^

Me too, but somehow they tend to send those e-mails later during the day...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3262073)
I don't have much experience with this, but here are some options I have found. Hope this helps!

Breakdown for how to get tickets:

1) Through the TA ticket lottery
2) Playguide General sale through Lawson's, 7-11 etc. (Online or in store)
3) Online reseller such as Ticket.co.jp or Ticket.st
4) Online intermediary such as Japan Concert tickets or Accio Tokyo
5) Physical resale shop such as Yokohama Ticket (yokohamaticket.co.jp)

You can also get tickets through Viagogo and have them shipped to your hotel in Japan.

BabyJane 29th January 2018 07:56 AM

Wanted to go soooo bad, even entered a contest of our local radio station to win money, but unfortunately it won't happen. I hope I still get a chance someday...

alternarist 29th January 2018 10:58 AM

generally, I do feel that being a TA member gives one the highest chance to have a ticket. You don't have to be a TA member yourself, just find a TA member who's willing to ballot with you.

One person can ballot up to 4 tickets, except 31 Dec CDL concerts.

njanjayrp 29th January 2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3262114)
generally, I do feel that being a TA member gives one the highest chance to have a ticket. You don't have to be a TA member yourself, just find a TA member who's willing to ballot with you.

One person can ballot up to 4 tickets, except 31 Dec CDL concerts.

I don't think it's hard to get the tickets, however the chances of getting better seats are higher if you are TA.

alternarist 29th January 2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3262115)
I don't think it's hard to get the tickets, however the chances of getting better seats are higher if you are TA.

yes it is not hard. So to all those fans who have never been to an ayu concert, you have many options! :D

My luck was good. I had block A at level 1 at Yoyogi for CDL1516 on 31 Dec haha.

kinix 29th January 2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3262122)
yes it is not hard. So to all those fans who have never been to an ayu concert, you have many options! :D

My luck was good. I had block A at level 1 at Yoyogi for CDL1516 on 31 Dec haha.

Show off!!! :D:D:D

AJFmzk 29th January 2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

That's good to know. I'm in TA but still kind of worried I won't get a ticket and the longer they drag out the lottery the more expensive it'll be to come

njanjayrp 29th January 2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3262143)
That's good to know. I'm in TA but still kind of worried I won't get a ticket and the longer they drag out the lottery the more expensive it'll be to come

To be honest it still baffles me that they sometimes don’t give the tickets to TA members and yet some of the seats remain empty. If someone’s applying for tickets and is ready to give you thr money why not take it?

I also wonder if they are gonna be using Saitama at it’s full capacity, considering how there used to be way more Tokyo dates before (with Yoyogi and Yokohama), whilst now there are just 2...

kinix 30th January 2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3262144)
To be honest it still baffles me that they sometimes don’t give the tickets to TA members and yet some of the seats remain empty. If someone’s applying for tickets and is ready to give you thr money why not take it?

I also wonder if they are gonna be using Saitama at it’s full capacity, considering how there used to be way more Tokyo dates before (with Yoyogi and Yokohama), whilst now there are just 2...

Maybe those seats are those resellers tickets which somebody might have over ballot or given up for better seats?
Or ppl who just couldnt make it at the last minute.

hayasaki 30th January 2018 03:35 AM

Quote:

Not at all. The seats i’ve always been getting since Made in Tokyo were pretty shit. LOOOOL I just noticed how unlucky i am not getting silver streamers anymore. The last time i got seated in arena, i sold my stand seat and bought an arena one from a reseller which was like double of the price. Thus it wasn’t even nice enough. Maybe because i always just buy one ticket? I’ll try to get two this time and see if there’s difference lol

junshen 30th January 2018 06:27 AM

Quote:

seats are better if you are overseas TA member I guess. my seat been within/around 20 rows for my last 10's shows.
The bad is you wont get in the first few row

~angel*ayumi~ 30th January 2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3262175)
seats are better if you are overseas TA member I guess. my seat been within/around 20 rows for my last 10's shows.

Friend got 2nd row ticket for CdM through Global TA ;)
Another friend got low numbered Ticket for TA Tour 2015, she was one of the first to enter and was at the very first row, also Gloabl TA.

Arrrgh! This wait for the lottery os killing me xD

njanjayrp 30th January 2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3262175)

Yeah. I would always get a B or C arena seats close to the cat walk. I guess it does seem like overseas members have priority.

Zeke. 30th January 2018 09:30 AM

Omg I just about had a damn heart attack with you guys talking about the lottery - I thought I missed the ballot! Fuckin hell.

~angel*ayumi~ 30th January 2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3262196)
Omg I just about had a damn heart attack with you guys talking about the lottery - I thought I missed the ballot! Fuckin hell.

haha xD No, no sight of the lottery yet :headache

roxaskh2fm 30th January 2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262186)
Friend got 2nd row ticket for CdM through Global TA ;)
Another friend got low numbered Ticket for TA Tour 2015, she was one of the first to enter and was at the very first row, also Gloabl TA.

Arrrgh! This wait for the lottery os killing me xD

Let's pray that this is true and i can get good seats XD It will be my first Ayu Concert and i'm really excited!! *_*

duque 30th January 2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxaskh2fm (Post 3262215)
Let's pray that this is true and i can get good seats XD It will be my first Ayu Concert and i'm really excited!! *_*

x2!

We need news on that TA lottery! lol

Chibi-Chan 30th January 2018 08:53 PM

I have a question: is it possible to sell a ticket you got via TA? Because I want to apply for the Osaka date on Sunday also but don't know if I can make it, since I maybe will have to be in Tokyo on Monday for exams. I won't know when exactly my exams will be until April.

hayasaki 30th January 2018 09:44 PM

^as of now it is still possible. I sold mine for the first chapter and got another with a better seat. :D

Chibi-Chan 30th January 2018 09:51 PM

^ah ok, thanks! How does reselling a ticket work? Do I get a physical one or just an electronic one?

rainbow_smile 30th January 2018 10:01 PM

I think reselling an overseas TA ticket would be very hard since you can only get the ticket itself on the day of the concert and you have to show your ID which has to match your name on the ticket when you receive it

Unless you can pick it up on the day and give it to the buyer at the venue

Chibi-Chan 30th January 2018 10:22 PM

^ok, that would be difficult then lol

kendelle 31st January 2018 06:39 AM

I had to show my passport to get mine, so it might be difficult. Depending on the person though they might not check very hard....so you could just stipulate that they have to look like you to buy? LOL

Also, I forgot to mention it earlier but there are gift boxes for Ayu and the dancers at this venue which I haven't heard of before. I'm giving her some chocolate from my home city today, so if anyone is coming from international locations you might want to drop in a souvenir!

~angel*ayumi~ 31st January 2018 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3262254)
I think reselling an overseas TA ticket would be very hard since you can only get the ticket itself on the day of the concert and you have to show your ID which has to match your name on the ticket when you receive it

Unless you can pick it up on the day and give it to the buyer at the venue

You can let someone else pick up your ticket, but you need to tell TA in advance through a form.

Chibi-Chan 31st January 2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262281)
You can let someone else pick up your ticket, but you need to tell TA in advance through a form.

Oh thanks for mentioning! So it would be possible to sell a ticket I got via international TA if I let TA know in advance?
Did you do this before?

~angel*ayumi~ 31st January 2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3262302)
Oh thanks for mentioning! So it would be possible to sell a ticket I got via international TA if I let TA know in advance?
Did you do this before?

Nope, it just was written in the "How to get your ticket" Information.

voltron 31st January 2018 01:43 PM

Please Ayu, add some Golden Week show dates around Tokyo. ;___;

Does anyone know (aside from JTB tour which was super long) when/if they added additional dates? Was it after the first lottery?

Chibi-Chan 31st January 2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262304)
Nope, it just was written in the "How to get your ticket" Information.

Ok, thanks!

tsumekaze_ 31st January 2018 03:34 PM

Hi guys, I have a question, I saw you wrote that you have better chance at getting a good spot if you join international TA. If I joined now, would I be allowed for the first ballot for the tickets? (which I believe still hasn't been announced, correct?)
If I don't join, the general ballot comes after the TA one, is that right?

Also, I don't see any tokyo dates? is that normal? I'm staying in Tokyo and would like to go to a show not too far from there!

pedronekoi 31st January 2018 03:45 PM

^ No! You can't join the ballot anymore. :( The deadline for joining TA and being allowed to take a chance on the ballot was January 28.

The two first dates are in Saitama, a city part of the Greater Tokyo Area. It's 50minutes away from Shibuya Station! I stayed in Tokyo and then went to her concert in Saitama and it was really easy and fast.

SunshineSlayer 31st January 2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3262326)
Hi guys, I have a question, I saw you wrote that you have better chance at getting a good spot if you join international TA. If I joined now, would I be allowed for the first ballot for the tickets? (which I believe still hasn't been announced, correct?)
If I don't join, the general ballot comes after the TA one, is that right?

Also, I don't see any tokyo dates? is that normal? I'm staying in Tokyo and would like to go to a show not too far from there!

As mentioned, Saitama is on the outskirts of Tokyo. The reason for no Tokyo proper date is likely that many venues are closed for remodel for the Olympics in 2020. I'm hoping she will at least add a Yokohama or Chiba date though, and like voltron, hoping for over golden week since I'll be there. lol.

ayuinh.k? 1st February 2018 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3262359)
As mentioned, Saitama is on the outskirts of Tokyo. The reason for no Tokyo proper date is likely that many venues are closed for remodel for the Olympics in 2020. I'm hoping she will at least add a Yokohama or Chiba date though, and like voltron, hoping for over golden week since I'll be there. lol.

Is Nippon Bukodan still open? It can hold up to 14K people and it is in central Tokyo.

ayumint 1st February 2018 03:43 AM

I'm also curious to know why there is no Tokyo dates despite of Nippon Budokan is still open.Plus,Yokohama Arena where takes 20-30mins by train from Tokyo. Maybe it's the sign of the final to be added later... Or maybe not LOL

AyuWorld 1st February 2018 03:46 AM

Could she please open this tour with Do It Again... Ive been repalying Love Songs album a lot lately and i thought Do It Again would be great, imagine with the brass band in the arrangement and I hope she will sing Like A Doll

njanjayrp 1st February 2018 06:41 AM

I never really understood all the love like a doll is getting on AHS. I always thought it was a very average song. I’d like her to open with Song 4 u or something more explosive^^

EndOfTheWorld 1st February 2018 08:25 AM

I'm craving a Together When... performance really badly from this tour. But I am doubtful it will be included.:(

ayuuk 1st February 2018 09:12 AM

Song 4 u would be awesome! Also want Flower.

pedronekoi 1st February 2018 12:25 PM

I would love to hear HANABI ~episode II~ again <3 (the last time was in a-nation 2012! so long ago)

Gorgonia 1st February 2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3262402)
I would love to hear HANABI ~episode II~ again <3 (the last time was in a-nation 2012! so long ago)

Mindblown!

I love Hanabi ep II.

I would like her to open with something more fierce tho...

Evan Odinson 1st February 2018 01:19 PM

Song 4 U would be epic, in Tales of Xillia 2 there like 2 others versions (different orchestrated arragement) and are just epic, something like that would be so cool! and I totally support the idea of Hanabi ep II! wish we could get another surprise like the kanariya performance, I'd love to see a live performance of Still Alone :yes

tsumekaze_ 1st February 2018 03:07 PM

thanks for your answers, would I still make it for the general ballot or I dont' have a chance at tickets anymore? do you know when the general ballot will be (if there will be one?)

~angel*ayumi~ 1st February 2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3262413)
thanks for your answers, would I still make it for the general ballot or I dont' have a chance at tickets anymore? do you know when the general ballot will be (if there will be one?)

The TeamAyu Ballot has not even yet started, so don´t worry

AJFmzk 1st February 2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3262405)
Song 4 U would be epic, in Tales of Xillia 2 there like 2 others versions (different orchestrated arragement) and are just epic, something like that would be so cool! and I totally support the idea of Hanabi ep II! wish we could get another surprise like the kanariya performance, I'd love to see a live performance of Still Alone :yes

That'd be so cool! A performance of still alone would be awesome. I'd love her to sing Daybreak again. I think the last time was Countdown Live 01-02 and it wasn't even on the DVD

Yumsushi 1st February 2018 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3262386)
I'm craving a Together When... performance really badly from this tour. But I am doubtful it will be included.:(

She performed it at the TA tour in 2016. she and everyone around me was in tears

KittyKathy 1st February 2018 05:16 PM

I would love to hear Naturally, no more words, still alone, Dolls, criminal, GUILTY, Life, HAPPY ENDING, Secret :love

I will be very happy if I see at least one of these songs on the list.

EndOfTheWorld 1st February 2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 3262429)
She performed it at the TA tour in 2016. she and everyone around me was in tears

I think I would cry as well. Did TA Tour 2016 ever get released?
The last time it appeared was Countdown Live 2012-2013, 2010-2011, and 2007-2008.

voltron 1st February 2018 05:37 PM

^ No, unfortunately not. But it wasn't performed at the finale dates anyway, so likely wouldn't be on a release.

Katsuyuki012 1st February 2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3262428)
That'd be so cool! A performance of still alone would be awesome. I'd love her to sing Daybreak again. I think the last time was Countdown Live 01-02 and it wasn't even on the DVD

A performance of it from AT02 is on DVD tho.

I'd love to get Return Road for DVD... And SAKURA, Criminal, Guilty...

AJFmzk 1st February 2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3262434)
A performance of it from AT02 is on DVD tho.

I'd love to get Return Road for DVD... And SAKURA, Criminal, Guilty...

Ah, yes you are correct. I forgot it was one of the bonus songs, haven't watched AT02 in a while

Lilly 1st February 2018 08:28 PM

I'd love to finally listen to Pray live. That's all I'm asking Ayu, please!

~angel*ayumi~ 2nd February 2018 06:39 AM

TA Lottery is open <3
I just registered at livepocket^^

njanjayrp 2nd February 2018 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262501)
TA Lottery is open <3
I just registered at livepocket^^

Me too! Applied for both Saitama dates!!

Zeke. 2nd February 2018 07:04 AM

The damn lottery just started. It said at 15:00 and it was already 15:45 when they sent the mail.

Actually I just saw you can fill out form to have someone else pickup ticket if you can’t attend.

~angel*ayumi~ 2nd February 2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3262504)
The damn lottery just started. It said at 15:00 and it was already 15:45 when they sent the mail.

haha didn´t notice that xD I saw the news before the mail arrived^^

Lord B. 2nd February 2018 07:26 AM

Also applied for both Saitama dates! Fingers crossed for everybody :)

hayasaki 2nd February 2018 07:38 AM

Yassssd i applied for the first Nagoya show!!!

AyuWorld 2nd February 2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3262402)

she sang it a nation 17 annnddd yesss Song 4 U needs another grand performance after Ayu cut it so short at AT 2012 :irked

edit: im mistaken, she sang Hanabi at a nation 17

attractive nausea 2nd February 2018 08:13 AM

^ She sang Song 4 U during CDL 2015-2016 too.

Just applied for both Osaka dates! So excited!

ayuzo 2nd February 2018 09:28 AM

How long is the TA lottery open?

Zeke. 2nd February 2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuzo (Post 3262519)
How long is the TA lottery open?

Until the 13th.

Chibi-Chan 2nd February 2018 10:14 AM

I don't get why everyone wants Song 4 U... it's pretty boring I think. Progress is so much better!

ayuzo 2nd February 2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3262522)
Until the 13th.

Thank you! Good thing it lasts that long. I have time to really find out if I can make it and for what show :)

njanjayrp 2nd February 2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3262525)
I don't get why everyone wants Song 4 U... it's pretty boring I think. Progress is so much better!

Song 4 u is so much better than progress...

pedronekoi 2nd February 2018 11:05 AM

Trying to get tickets for Saitama but I'm gettin an error message that is frustrating me so much. The "fan club member information" is the fanclub number + birth date, right?! With no space?

kinix 2nd February 2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3262531)
Trying to get tickets for Saitama but I'm gettin an error message that is frustrating me so much. The "fan club member information" is the fanclub number + birth date, right?! With no space?

Membership ID number: 6 digit numbers
Birth date: 8 digit numbers (YYYYMMDD)
Ex) If your birth date is 1990, April 2nd ... [19900402]

Zeke. 2nd February 2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3262531)

There is a separate box for your fan club number and then below that is where you put your bday YYYYMMDD. At least that’s how it was for me this time, but for some reason I do feel like they were combined the first time I ordered tickets.

pedronekoi 2nd February 2018 11:37 AM

Oh! The password is actually the birthdate. I was putting my TA password. So confusing lol

Just applied for both Saitama! Let's hope for the best. <3 Good lucky to everyone!

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 11:54 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaay, I applied for 2 tickets for both Fukuoka dates and for Hiroshima...

What about the extra ticket in case I win 2? Can I sell it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3262538)
Oh! The password is actually the birthdate. I was putting my TA password. So confusing lol

Just applied for both Saitama! Let's hope for the best. <3 Good lucky to everyone!

lol

I went ahead and changed the password of TA, thinking I was doing it wrong D:

Katsuyuki012 2nd February 2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly (Post 3262448)
I'd love to finally listen to Pray live. That's all I'm asking Ayu, please!

I still hate the fact that it was axed for TA15's recording..

AJFmzk 2nd February 2018 12:45 PM

Applied for Nagoya and Fukuoka!

thesweetseason 2nd February 2018 02:10 PM

Can't wait to get home and apply! I'll probably be asking for help later...

polka-dot-jewel 2nd February 2018 02:16 PM

I applied for the Osaka final!

If she extends her tour, before the 13th (or whenever this round ends), are we able to cancel our lottery submission? I really want to attend the final, final show.

ayumint 2nd February 2018 02:21 PM

I'm decided to skip this tour so bad
I planned to save more money this year but if there is The Final to be added later, I will then LOL
By the way, see you in Okinawa, Ayu!

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 3262572)

If she extends her tour, before the 13th (or whenever this round ends), are we able to cancel our lottery submission? I really want to attend the final, final show.

Yes, you can before the deadline I believe... If you go into your ticket submission there's a Cancel registration button.

ayumint 2nd February 2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 3262572)

I think if there are The Final, It's very less possibility (or impossible) to announce before this coming 13th
During I was waiting to attend Cirque de Minuit at Yoyogi which supposed to be the final, I wished to see at least my head from the back in Blu-ray but additional 4 concerts in Kobe and Yokohama were announced then. I cried like a child LOL:P

~angel*ayumi~ 2nd February 2018 03:52 PM

Do I see it right that I have to appl seperate for every date I want to join?

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3262587)
Do I see it right that I have to appl seperate for every date I want to join?

Yes, each venue got its separate application.

voltron 2nd February 2018 04:14 PM

The spacing of this tour is just so odd. I wonder if it's related to her hearing, to give her more time between shows? I'm getting less and less confident there will be any back fill dates, and I'm even doubting if she'll add any additional ones to the end at all.

It's basically her shortest tour, and ending so early in the year for an anniversary year. I'm wondering if she'll do another TA tour after, or a hall tour.

Edit: For comparison sake, what I could find:
2010 - RnR Circus: 34 shows
2011 - PoM: 26 shows
2012 - HLS: 28 shows
2013 - A Best Live: 28 shows
2014 - Premium Showcase: 11 shows
2015 - CdM: 22 shows
2016 - Made in Japan: 17 shows

adrtwb 2nd February 2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voltron (Post 3262591)
The spacing of this tour is just so odd. I wonder if it's related to her hearing, to give her more time between shows? I'm getting less and less confident there will be any back fill dates, and I'm even doubting if she'll add any additional ones to the end at all.

It's basically her shortest tour, and ending so early in the year for an anniversary year. I'm wondering if she'll do another TA tour after, or a hall tour.

I hope she would just stop after the last date at Osaka. She need to stop.

polka-dot-jewel 2nd February 2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumint (Post 3262585)
I think if there are The Final, It's very less possibility (or impossible) to announce before this coming 13th
During I was waiting to attend Cirque de Minuit at Yoyogi which supposed to be the final, I wished to see at least my head from the back in Blu-ray but additional 4 concerts in Kobe and Yokohama were announced then. I cried like a child LOL:P

That was my *same* dilemma in 2009 lol I booked my ticket due to what was originally the Tokyo final in June, then she added more shows until October :no

duque 2nd February 2018 04:40 PM

Applied for both Fukuoka dates! sooo excited!!! this would be my first ayu concert!

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duque (Post 3262599)
Applied for both Fukuoka dates! sooo excited!!! this would be my first ayu concert!

We’ll meet there then!

LiDaYu 2nd February 2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3262605)
We’ll meet there then!

i will be there too ! :)

Gorgonia 2nd February 2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiDaYu (Post 3262609)
i will be there too ! :)

Great! We could all meet before or after!