Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123966)

Sky High 27th March 2018 03:14 AM

Light stick looks really cool.

LacusClyne 27th March 2018 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3267752)
Will the other person be able to use the ticket even if my name is on it?

For Ayu's concerts, yes they can use them even with your name printed.

It's not Johnny's or AKB48 group concerts or events where they will do a ID check, so no worries.

Gorgonia 27th March 2018 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 3267754)
For Ayu's concerts, yes they can use them even with your name printed.

It's not Johnny's or AKB48 group concerts or events where they will do a ID check, so no worries.

Awesome! :D Thanks a lot!

roxaskh2fm 27th March 2018 04:41 PM

So i bought tickets in my account for me and my boyfriend. So I do not need to use the "change ticket" option to his ticket account right? I can pick both and we can both enter together. Right?

LacusClyne 28th March 2018 03:47 AM

^yup you can collect them and both can enter together

Gorgonia 28th March 2018 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 3267870)
^yup you can collect them and both can enter together

Are the seats usually together when you get more than one ticket for a single date?

CellaFae 28th March 2018 06:45 PM

First time going to ayu concert - advice?

Hi! I'm very new to this forum and I wish I had found it sooner!! Mods, let me know if I need to delete this and post elsewhere...

I've been a HUGE fan of Ayumi since I was like 13 (28 now) and I'm FINALLY able to go to one of her concerts!! AAHH so excited!

I didn't know if you guys had any advice for first time concert goers? My husband and I are going to Japan soon for our honeymoon and aren't sure if there is anything we should know about her concerts? Are the goods hard to get? Do you have to stand in line for hours?

Thank so much! Cheers! :love

maxikot 28th March 2018 10:28 PM

Do we have any data on how the tickets sale is going?

Gorgonia 28th March 2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxikot (Post 3267935)
Do we have any data on how the tickets sale is going?

Idk but...

I still got an extra ticket for Hiroshima! :P

LacusClyne 29th March 2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3267879)
Are the seats usually together when you get more than one ticket for a single date?

Definitely together, it will be so cruel to spilt up when you booked for the tickets together

njanjayrp 29th March 2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CellaFae (Post 3267926)
Hi! I'm very new to this forum and I wish I had found it sooner!! Mods, let me know if I need to delete this and post elsewhere...

I've been a HUGE fan of Ayumi since I was like 13 (28 now) and I'm FINALLY able to go to one of her concerts!! AAHH so excited!

I didn't know if you guys had any advice for first time concert goers? My husband and I are going to Japan soon for our honeymoon and aren't sure if there is anything we should know about her concerts? Are the goods hard to get? Do you have to stand in line for hours?

No they are not. I typically managed to get them within 10 minutes. Be in front of the arena 30 minutes to 1 hr early and you'll be oke. Even being late is fine as it usually takes around 1 hr for people to get it and for the concert to start. The stalls with goods remain open throughout the show.

Marcelo 29th March 2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

When I went to my first Ayu concert couple years ago, I went to the venue good time ahead before showtime. Not cos of the goods, though you avoid lining if you get there early, I didn’t line at all, except for the photobooth. But you should just go and hang around the area, eat close by, get the goods and such, enjoy the athmosphere :) Everything is very well organized so there’s really no worry about anything. Hopefully you two will have lovely time, first time in this case is always the best haha. Would have loved to go this year for Ayu as well, but my gut feeling says she will continue touring as long as she can. So Namie went ahead this time :)

kinix 29th March 2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

People queue hours b4 the concert to secure limited items or things that might be sold out on the concert day. If you didnt have anything which you 100% must get and the item is a hot fav, going after the concert started should be able to just walk in and purchase.

*If u need tix for the 7th and 8th of april, pls pm me ^^"

Gorgonia 29th March 2018 12:59 PM

How about the items you can being with you? A backpack and stuff? Are there any items forbidden besides the obvious?

Xianghua 30th March 2018 01:22 AM

^ you can bring in backpacks with you!

CellaFae 30th March 2018 01:36 AM

Aah, thank you everyone for the advice! This really helps a lot :D

Cameras are probably not allowed? What about phones?

@kinix we already have our tickets but thank you so much for the offer!

LacusClyne 30th March 2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CellaFae (Post 3268018)
Aah, thank you everyone for the advice! This really helps a lot :D

Cameras are probably not allowed? What about phones?

During the concert, no videography nor photography is allowed, unless it's a segment that they clearly said you can take with your phone, or it's a big NO NO.

alternarist 30th March 2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3267971)
*If u need tix for the 7th and 8th of april, pls pm me ^^"

9 more days to sell. good luck.

dez0424 30th March 2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3267972)
How about the items you can being with you? A backpack and stuff? Are there any items forbidden besides the obvious?

If you're going to arena/convention hall sized venues backpacks are fine as long as they fit under the chair. But I guess you wouldn't feel quite secured having out of your sight. If you're getting goods, don't forget they take up space too.

For hall sized venues like JTB, it's most likely you won't have any space under the chair, and there won't be space in front of you since the seating goes downwards.

dreamlover13 30th March 2018 10:10 PM

I wish she would record ASFXX so I could have an updated version of As if.. and POWDER SNOW, but I guess I’m not fortunate.