Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- DVD/BD Release (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124542)

Sim' 7th June 2019 05:27 PM

This is interesting, considering that they are already rebroadcasting the TV version on June 25th.

I made it briefly during the encore on the Wowow version and it was fun, I hope they won't cut me on the DVD hehe... I might buy it actually

pedronekoi 7th June 2019 06:12 PM

They use the second day because they had a lot of cameras for the broadcasting, so they have better footage, I guess.

AJFmzk 7th June 2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3301374)
Just don't know why they never used the whole vocals from the better show if most of it was kept the same.

In the end, I just want them to make her sound good lol

They could run into audio/video sync issues when she talks during the songs, if she cuts off a word a bit early and such. Sure, they could just use a shot of the crowd or dancer to mask it but it becomes obvious if it's done every time. I think what they did for Duty (AWA version) is they used most of the 07 audio and then spliced in a piece from 06 to fix the mistake. They'll probably have to do that for a few songs, especially Startin'. I almost prefer they leave the lyrics mistakes in because it shows the real Final show, but I get why it's edited for perfection.

mi|kshake 7th June 2019 09:02 PM

YES! I can't wait to pre-order this! Having watched the live broadcast, it will be interesting to see how they edit it.

Obviously I'd love to see previous tours released too (hoping for a boxset) but I'm glad, for now, that normal service has resumed with her concert releases.

Sky High 7th June 2019 11:16 PM

Finally!! It will be great if they include documentary for this concert :)

Katsuyuki012 7th June 2019 11:20 PM

Didn't know they had less cameras for the first day, makes sense then. Thanks for the answers :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3301399)
They could run into audio/video sync issues when she talks during the songs, if she cuts off a word a bit early and such. Sure, they could just use a shot of the crowd or dancer to mask it but it becomes obvious if it's done every time. I think what they did for Duty (AWA version) is they used most of the 07 audio and then spliced in a piece from 06 to fix the mistake. They'll probably have to do that for a few songs, especially Startin'. I almost prefer they leave the lyrics mistakes in because it shows the real Final show, but I get why it's edited for perfection.

True, I think we could get a good result if they did what you described.
We will get an idea of the editing in the rebroadcast so that'll be interesting.

hud 7th June 2019 11:44 PM

getting desperate about the other shows not being released in 3, 2, 1...

AJFmzk 8th June 2019 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3301404)
Didn't know they had less cameras for the first day, makes sense then. Thanks for the answers :)

True, I think we could get a good result if they did what you described.
We will get an idea of the editing in the rebroadcast so that'll be interesting.

Oh totally. I’m interested to see the re edit broadcast and I’m stoked for the dvd. It really all comes down to the editing. And yes, they do generally combine the best footage from more than one show. Most, if not all, artists do. If I remember correctly though, she wore a different costume on 06 for Duty/Microphone, so they can’t really use that editing trick in this case. And they can’t really use the full version because we know the difference in costumes. They certainly can do some creative audio editing like the AWA Duty, but I’d say Just fly in small bits and pieces from 06 because it can be a little tricky to get it to sound like it fits with the rest of the recording. It can definitely be done well, it just takes time to finesse the edit.

Earth_maiden 8th June 2019 06:36 AM

I wonder if she would release a "trilogy" of the missing CDLs, it's like 3 years in a row that we need now, yes?

CDL16-17 Just the beginning
CDL17-18 (I don't remember much about this one)
CDL18-19 TROUBLE

~angel*ayumi~ 8th June 2019 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3301418)
CDL17-18 (I don't remember much about this one)

Because there was none, she had a concert on the 31st but at normal time, think it started at 7pm or so

Earth_maiden 8th June 2019 07:17 AM

^That totally messes with consistency! :laugh

cosmicfirefly 8th June 2019 08:56 AM

Excited for a concert release but kinda bummed it's not POM 2018, since that's the only one I've been to so far lol

LOGMAN 8th June 2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3301399)
I think what they did for Duty (AWA version) is they used most of the 07 audio and then spliced in a piece from 06 to fix the mistake. They'll probably have to do that for a few songs, especially Startin'.

She didn't perform Startin' on the 6th.

Deep snow 8th June 2019 11:17 PM

what a pleasant surprise! excellent news :yes :luv2

AJFmzk 11th June 2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOGMAN (Post 3301480)
She didn't perform Startin' on the 6th.

Oh right, she sang pride instead. Hmm I'd be interested to see if they try to correct the mistakes on that one then. There were a couple songs that had lyric mistakes, Duty, Startin', Part of Me...

Chris85 13th June 2019 02:24 PM

Curious to see the rebroadcast first of all.

Aderianu 18th June 2019 10:31 PM

Tour venue & CD shop benefits

Tour venue reservation bonus: Smartphone ring
TeamAyu / mu-mo: Multi-Case (size: 200 x 80 mm)
CD shop: Original postcard (size: A5)

Earth_maiden 20th June 2019 05:27 PM

Another multi case? I think I'll save my money. I hope this DVD has an overseas release.

ddggcw 25th June 2019 03:17 AM

I'd rather they just use the entire audio track from 4.6, and maybe even some of the video track. Repeating a costume in a concert is quite embarrassing as well. A few years from now nobody will remember what happened here anyway

Party_King 25th June 2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddggcw (Post 3302364)
I'd rather they just use the entire audio track from 4.6, and maybe even some of the video track. Repeating a costume in a concert is quite embarrassing as well. A few years from now nobody will remember what happened here anyway

As already mentioned, it’s not possible to just use the audio from 6th April, because of different setlists and mistakes...