Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   a-nation stadium festival Charge and Go! information thread #2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118550)

ayu-michan 16th October 2013 04:29 AM

At first when I saw Lico I was like who the hell is this no gurl I do not accept chu as Ayu members yet nuh uh no no.
But then when saw that somewhat familiar face more clearly, I realized who it is and "OHHHHHHHHH"
Yeshh Hide is back :heart My heart feels so warm :laugh i'm going to call her Lico. Lico. :)

[_jo_] 16th October 2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3034056)
Yes, Hide is back as Lico.

Thank you truehapiness! ;), nice to see this from Ayu, and we can enjoy Lico's great dancing

pimenta 16th October 2013 02:12 PM

Hide is back?! OMG, I didn't realize it! I did notice there was a new girl, but I didn't really pay much attention to her when I was watching, and she's using a new name and of course she looks so different. That's so nice, she pursued her dreams and now is back to Ayu's troupe :)

erika_ayu 16th October 2013 02:50 PM

LOVEEEEEEEE ALL OF IT!!! Thanks for sharing!! :D Its true you can detect the autotune but still love the performance!! :D

erika_ayu 16th October 2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3032895)
I don't really like how polished it sounds. Like, it's a concert. But you can't hear the audience or anything. Also, it just sounds like they took -everything- apart and put it all together again to make it sound so perfect. And that actually distracts me. It's like I'm hearing a recording placed on top of a live performance.

This might be a really weird critique lol. It just sounds too... fussed with. Maybe that's just me though.

Exactly. I love the performances but its just too polished, wished it was more raw and amazing at the same time, like A Song For XX in A-nation 2008.

ayu-michan 17th October 2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erika_ayu (Post 3034181)
Exactly. I love the performances but its just too polished, wished it was more raw and amazing at the same time, like A Song For XX in A-nation 2008.

Oh God yes a-nation 2008 was too amazing... That performance of Asfxx was the first time I've seen her singing on stage, and that's when I fell in love with her :love It was stunning :luv2

I wonder why avex had to edit so much. I'm fine with her singing raw like that, it's more exciting. It's no fun watching a-nation when I can't hear the fans, but her performances were so great too!!

SKYia 1st December 2013 07:12 PM

A Nation made me realize something that applies to every Ayu / Kuu, etc concert... ;)

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9334/iw74.jpg

ayu-michan 1st December 2013 09:10 PM

Omg yes I was looking at Miley's performances and nearly everyone had their phones out, it's so annoying. Just enjoy the song already, they just ruined all the fun.

Another reason why I love Ayu and her concerts lol.

AyuGAME 2nd December 2013 02:18 AM

and most Japanese concert is like that...which i love

Andrenekoi 2nd December 2013 02:37 AM

Japanese concerts are like that just because their "no-gadgets-allowed" policy :p

truehappiness 2nd December 2013 02:45 AM

They'll kick you out if you are seen snapping with a phone like that, haha.

Earth_maiden 2nd December 2013 03:26 AM

I think in Japan the audience are more respectful of the performing artist as well. I remember when an AHS-er took a photo of Ayu's SAKURA performance and posted it on twitter, there were some Japanese fans who were really angry about it.

AyuWorld 2nd December 2013 03:52 AM

Timmy please dont wear underwear on stage kinda an eyesore =.=

adantatu2 2nd December 2013 04:06 AM

There aren't many concerts in DVD released by western artists now, maybe that's a reason to record the concerts with cellphones and iPads.
In Japan you get concerts in DVD from your artists more often.

LEOyumi 2nd December 2013 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 3045338)
Timmy please dont wear underwear on stage kinda an eyesore =.=

Do you wanna see him naked? :lech:lech:lech

AyuWorld 2nd December 2013 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEOyumi (Post 3045344)
Do you wanna see him naked? :lech:lech:lech

haha that means wear the damn pants on top of it

dannysan 28th May 2014 08:31 PM

No info about DVD yet?

Livey~ 28th May 2014 08:52 PM

^ I've been wondering that too.. :shrug

truehappiness 28th May 2014 09:39 PM

They might have just ceased doing a-nation DVDs. I think they showed the whole thing on WOWOW, right?

holy_arrow 29th May 2014 01:08 AM

Hope the DVD set list will be different from the TV version on last October.
Please include To Be